Motivosity

Motivosity is a peer-recognition software solution used by companies to improve employee engagement, company culture, and employee motivation.

Work for Motivosity?

Learning about Motivosity?

Compare Motivosity to Similar Solutions

Motivosity Reviews

Ask Motivosity a Question
Showing 88 Motivosity reviews
Motivosity review by <span>Joseph C.</span>
Joseph C.

Excellent way to create tighter teams

What do you like best?

The best part about Motivosity is the ability to thank someone for extra work, or even just the required work on a deadline, in a tangible way. The rewards can add up to become real usable funds. Just a few weeks ago I was able to get some gas in my car because of a gift card I got from motivosity. I have seen people buy their kids shoes and if your willing to spend the cash online its easy as pie. Just take the "virtual card" and use it online at any retailer, or add it to your E wallet. If you prefer to have a real card you can get one just take 3 extra dollars than you get on your card. For instance if you want 20$ on a Amazon gift card you would just spend 23$ of Motivosity bucks to get it.

What do you dislike?

When you first go to thank someone it lists a few categories to choose from. I wish those categories could be expanded to more fit a more fluid environment. Would be really nice if I could add custom reasons for giving gifts to fellow employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would spend the time to walk employees through a training period, Make sure that everyone has a good understanding of how to use this tool. The 15$ a month that the companie gives you to gift to others is fantastic!

An excellent benefit, and I would say business problem common to medium to large companies, is the lack of connections and appreciation that you can give and receive when two different project teams have to come together. It becomes pretty easy to let a member of another team know that you appreciate them with Motivosity.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Motivosity
Motivosity review by <span>Kristen C.</span>
Kristen C.

Fantastic venue to encourage and thank fellow co-workers

What do you like best?

The ability to reward my coworkers with real money and to recognize their accomplishments or to thank them for assistance that they have given.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike -- it is very simple to use both from the computer or from a mobile device and there are a wide range of rewards to choose from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for building company morale and encouraging a spirit of helpfulness. It is extremely easy to use and makes rewarding your peers and coworkers fun! The rewards are wonderful -- from Vanilla Visa gift cards to other store gift cards (Amazon, iTunes, Best Buy etc.).

We are using this to solve the issue that verbal Kudos were nice, but don't have as much weight as a financial or gift reward. Our team adopted this immediately and really enjoy giving one another kudos and motivosity! We have also been using the ability to send Motivosity rewards to our Partners to thank them or give them gifts for birthdays or anniversaries.

What Employee Recognition solution do you use?

Motivosity review by <span>Lynn W.</span>
Lynn W.

Success and Results!

What do you like best?

Motivosity was easy to implement, delivers a simple yet inviting user interface, and maintains a very low maintenance infrastructure. Motivosity is an outlet for building strong relationships, creating a forum for conversation that promotes better communication and teamwork, and allows us to show gratitude is a simple, sincere, and “fun” way.

We have appreciated the exceptional direct customer service and technical support prior to, during, and post-implementation from the Motivosity team from the top down.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing we dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every company big or small should have Motivosity and see for themselves the positive results it will have on employee engagement, morale and creating an inspiring and positive work force.

Motivosity has truly contributed to our company’s success by providing an area to exercise the power of praise that integrates into our company’s culture. Motivosity has allowed us to put into practice our core values, making what we as a company hold important come to life.

The peer-to-peer recognition and engagement framework of Motivosity has created enthusiasm and commitment from management to employees in living our company’s core values and driving results. The end results come from reinforcing and recognizing those who deliver exceptional service, externally to our customers and internally amongst all staff.

One of our board directors who uses Motivosity to stay connected to the company through knowing the people said that “Motivosity reminds us that Northwest Bank is a people business!”

Motivosity review by <span>Justin O.</span>
Justin O.

Motivosity is great to give little thanks to those in your company that help you out every day.

What do you like best?

Every day going around work there are many people that help me with my day to day job, some of those same people go above and beyond and help in extraordinary ways to make sure the our customers and our employees are taken care of. Motivosity makes saying thanks easy to do and has a way to attach a small reward to those thanks that are sent.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find something that i don't like about Motivosity, it can be a little hard to navigate at times, and for a first time user it can be difficult to find where to give someone a shoutout/appreciation. It would be nice to have a short video showing the basics so that first time users are able to watch and learn from it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall it's very easy to use and fun for the employees that use it. It sends reminders out to thank people, it sends weekly announcements about anniversarys or birthdays that are coming up, along with summing up the past week of thanks that were given.

We had a Shout Out platform previously that wasn't used very often, but with Motivosity the platform is easy to use, and attaches a monetary reward to it that means more people use it and more people are thanking those around them for their doing their jobs.

Motivosity review by <span>Jordan R.</span>
Jordan R.

Motivate and thank your colleagues and co-workers with Motivosity!

What do you like best?

I like that there's a way I can show my colleagues how grateful I am for their hard work and dedication and help. Sometimes a verbal "thank you" isn't enough, and that's where motivosity comes in.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more instances in which to use the software. Right now, I only use it when I have money to give others, and even then I sometimes wait until the last minute and scramble to dole out the money I have to give instead of putting thought into it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software. It really is neat to see who is working hard and getting recognized.

It helps reward people who have stepped up and gone above and beyond their job requirements. It helps motivate me to do more for my colleagues and company - especially if it means other people are going to see my contributions and what I've been rewarded for.

Motivosity review by <span>Brian E.</span>
Brian E.

Motivosity Helped Created A Team Atmosphere That Was Missing In Our Company Culture

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to tell others that they are doing well in a timely and public fashion. It helps them know that I appreciate them and their supervisors know what they are doing well. It has helped unified the sales department with the other departments when we were quite ostracized from each other before.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app does not mirror the online capabilities. If this is improved upon then it would be great because I don't always think about what I want to tell other people when I am sitting right in front of the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a simple way to increase morale. It is not the end all, but when you use this with other tools it will help further your goals as a company if your main goal is to become unified. I am just a user, but from my stand point this was a worthwhile spend and I appreciate that my company has impletented it.

Prior to using Motivosity the team atmosphere was non-existent. We have become a lot more team-oriented as we have been able to show appreciation to each other in a simple way that is easily accessible on any computer or phone.

Learning about Motivosity?

* We monitor all Motivosity reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Motivosity to Similar Solutions