Motivosity

Motivosity

4.7

Motivosity is a peer-recognition software solution used by companies to improve employee engagement, company culture, and employee motivation.

Work for Motivosity?

Learning about Motivosity?

Motivosity Reviews

Ask Motivosity a Question
Showing 139 Motivosity reviews
Motivosity review by Kenrik Ikaika L.
Kenrik Ikaika L.

"Empowerment through Gratitude"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to thank someone. If someone does something good or helpful, you just thank them. You can thank your whole team as one or you can thank each person individually for separate things and it doesn't feel cumbersome because of how easy it is.

What do you dislike?

One of the biggest things that I disliked ever since the first time I got on was the fact that the "make private" button looks active without you having to do anything. It is grayed out, however there is a check mark already in the box. You only realize it's not private after you send the thanks, after which you try again to make it private and realize that when you press the "make private" button it turns it green and active. I think the biggest thing that threw me off is the fact that it has a checkmark already in the box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying it out. Everyone on my team had loved using it and it is also encouraging to see when other people in the company get thanked as well. This pushes me to work harder because I know of the good work they are doing and I want to be able to match it.

I'm not sure of any business problems, but I've definitely seen benefits. It makes you want to continue to work hard and work well when your coworkers and bosses give you praise. Through this platform it makes it very easy to do this, especially when your team is spread out geographically. It can feel weird to send an email or text or IM just to thank someone sometimes, however through Motivosity you don't feel any awkwardness.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Motivosity
Motivosity review by Sean D.
Sean D.

"Very fun and engaging way to thank your coworkers"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about Motivosity is that you can reward good things your coworkers/employees have done with gift cards. People love to receive gift cards. What is more, you get to choose what kind of gift card you want, whether it be to Amazon, Wal-mart, or a plethora of other places. Honestly, it is quite a stressful time deciding which gift card you want... But in the end, you'll have a nice gift card in your pocket.

What do you dislike?

Something that is difficult is that you have a set budget to give to your fellow employees, it's oftentimes difficult to choose who to award with gift card moneys. Luckily, you can still recognize your coworkers without having to give money, in case somebody does something special but you already ran out. It is kind of disappointing to get recognized and not get money though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It might be good to consider how to implement this product. It is an excellent tool of engagement for workers, as it gives incentive to do well and go above and beyond what is generally expected, and it gives motivation to watch for people doing extraordinary things. It really is a marvelous tool, and at the end of a day, you are going to take home a gift card of your choice. The selection of gift cards provides great motivation to earn Motivosity dollars.

I feel like the office is more cohesive as we are able to show our gratitude in a more open way, so that others can see why we are thanking some other person. More than anything, office cohesiveness and friendship has increased.

What Employee Recognition solution do you use?

Motivosity review by Derek H.
Derek H.

"A great micro-bonus platform"

What do you like best?

Motivosity makes for an easy way for your staff to give each other microbonuses that are redeemable for gift cards at a ton of different stores, or even as a Visa card. Giving appreciation is fool-proof, as is redemption. You can also align the way you give bonuses to your Core Values as an organization, which I fold into my reviews. They also give you some pretty good data in the Insight section, which means you can see the flow of appreciates within and across teams.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way your "team" amounts to the people that report to your boss instead of the people you manage. I feel like some of the features that have been added since we adopted the platform feel more incidental instead of core to the experience (e.g., Awards and Wins).

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other platforms I'm sure, but I like Motivosity's development direction and ease of use.

It's a great way to give specific kudos on the spot throughout the month instead of generic "attaboys." It allows me to keep track of kudos which I can use later during one-on-ones and reviews.

Motivosity review by Joseph C.
Joseph C.

"Excellent way to create tighter teams"

What do you like best?

The best part about Motivosity is the ability to thank someone for extra work, or even just the required work on a deadline, in a tangible way. The rewards can add up to become real usable funds. Just a few weeks ago I was able to get some gas in my car because of a gift card I got from motivosity. I have seen people buy their kids shoes and if your willing to spend the cash online its easy as pie. Just take the "virtual card" and use it online at any retailer, or add it to your E wallet. If you prefer to have a real card you can get one just take 3 extra dollars than you get on your card. For instance if you want 20$ on a Amazon gift card you would just spend 23$ of Motivosity bucks to get it.

What do you dislike?

When you first go to thank someone it lists a few categories to choose from. I wish those categories could be expanded to more fit a more fluid environment. Would be really nice if I could add custom reasons for giving gifts to fellow employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would spend the time to walk employees through a training period, Make sure that everyone has a good understanding of how to use this tool. The 15$ a month that the companie gives you to gift to others is fantastic!

An excellent benefit, and I would say business problem common to medium to large companies, is the lack of connections and appreciation that you can give and receive when two different project teams have to come together. It becomes pretty easy to let a member of another team know that you appreciate them with Motivosity.

Motivosity review by Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.

"Great employee add-on to other team-building activiites"

What do you like best?

Motovosity is a great way to for employees to let their colleagues know that they're appreciated, as well as for supervisors to give their employees praise. It's always nice to see a positive message come through from anyone in my organization, and even nicer when there is motovosity $ attached to the message. I have accumulated a solid amount of money for various gift cards through Motovosity, and it's such a great work reward to have access to. I love the variety of choices that Motovosity has to offer in their rewards section.

What do you dislike?

I think more could be done to engage employees. I'm unsure exactly how the point system works. It's easy to jump on and quick quick praise in order to receive feedback from others. Motovosity should consider prompting people to occasionally add some other tasks or form of engagement that gives employees/supervisors other methods to give and receive praise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to generate some workplace engagement as long as you combine it with other activities that build workplace morale and connect employees.

Motovosity adds to workplace morale and maintain daily communication between employees and supervisors. It can be a great tool to increase productivity and motivate employees to stay engaged with others in the organization. It also makes you feel good to give praise, so it really does offer positive workplace energy from all perspectives. Our office is small, but I imagine that Motovosity could be a very good fit for a medium-sized and large organization as well.

Motivosity review by Chalu H.
Chalu H.

"Great Morale Booster"

What do you like best?

Motivosity makes it possible for me to recognize my direct reports in a tangible way, multiple times a month. Additionally, it gives them an opportunity to recognize me as well which helps us to build and sustain relationships. I appreciate the daily digest which allows others to see our team wins as well. I also really like the mobile interface, it allows me to take care of my team on the go.

What do you dislike?

Having used multiple platforms for employee recognition, I can say that I do not dislike anything about Motivosity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for a while, I guarantee you will choose it.

As an online institution, we had some difficulty in the past recognizing individual effectively. Motivosity allows us to motivate people in a manner that matters to them. Motivosity lets us recognize and lets employees choose. It's been very effective.

Motivosity review by Danielle Y.
Danielle Y.

"Motivosity is one of the best decisions we've ever made!"

What do you like best?

When you have multiple locations, it's difficult to keep everyone connected. Unity and camaraderie are important to us, and this program has filled in those gaps immensely. It's also difficult for managers, throughout the day to day grind, to find the time to make sure each employee is valued and to be able to recognize them. Sometimes that can fall to the wayside, understandably when you're busy... but Motivosity has provided them a way to express appreciation and make employees feel seen and appreciated... and to be able to have some fun with it!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't anything I can think of. Any questions we've had about options in the website or app (that currently don't exist) are taken into consideration by their support team as things that could potentially be added in the future. They're always looking at ways to improve the site, even though it's incredibly user-friendly already.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a master to-do list and a timeline organized for each thing. As well as who is involved in each thing (IT, Accounting, Admins, etc.). We started by testing the software with our Culture Committee to collect questions and feedback first. Then we rolled it out to managers. Then to our Executive Committee. We had all our contests planned (to encourage early adoption/usage) and by the time roll-out was upon us, we felt very ready!

Communication has always been an area that we have wanted to improve upon, as well as making sure that employees feel recognized, fulfilled, and appreciated. This system has provided ways for people to interact in both arenas, on both a professional level as well a fun and personal level. If we are willing to keep this fresh by organizing contests, encourage meaningful engagement, and providing good rewards for all areas of both career achievements and personal milestones, I anticipate that we'll continue to see a positive difference in both things.

Motivosity review by Kristen C.
Kristen C.

"Fantastic venue to encourage and thank fellow co-workers"

What do you like best?

The ability to reward my coworkers with real money and to recognize their accomplishments or to thank them for assistance that they have given.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike -- it is very simple to use both from the computer or from a mobile device and there are a wide range of rewards to choose from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for building company morale and encouraging a spirit of helpfulness. It is extremely easy to use and makes rewarding your peers and coworkers fun! The rewards are wonderful -- from Vanilla Visa gift cards to other store gift cards (Amazon, iTunes, Best Buy etc.).

We are using this to solve the issue that verbal Kudos were nice, but don't have as much weight as a financial or gift reward. Our team adopted this immediately and really enjoy giving one another kudos and motivosity! We have also been using the ability to send Motivosity rewards to our Partners to thank them or give them gifts for birthdays or anniversaries.

Motivosity review by Lynn W.
Lynn W.

"Success and Results!"

What do you like best?

Motivosity was easy to implement, delivers a simple yet inviting user interface, and maintains a very low maintenance infrastructure. Motivosity is an outlet for building strong relationships, creating a forum for conversation that promotes better communication and teamwork, and allows us to show gratitude is a simple, sincere, and “fun” way.

We have appreciated the exceptional direct customer service and technical support prior to, during, and post-implementation from the Motivosity team from the top down.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing we dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every company big or small should have Motivosity and see for themselves the positive results it will have on employee engagement, morale and creating an inspiring and positive work force.

Motivosity has truly contributed to our company’s success by providing an area to exercise the power of praise that integrates into our company’s culture. Motivosity has allowed us to put into practice our core values, making what we as a company hold important come to life.

The peer-to-peer recognition and engagement framework of Motivosity has created enthusiasm and commitment from management to employees in living our company’s core values and driving results. The end results come from reinforcing and recognizing those who deliver exceptional service, externally to our customers and internally amongst all staff.

One of our board directors who uses Motivosity to stay connected to the company through knowing the people said that “Motivosity reminds us that Northwest Bank is a people business!”

Motivosity review by Justin O.
Justin O.

"Motivosity is great to give little thanks to those in your company that help you out every day."

What do you like best?

Every day going around work there are many people that help me with my day to day job, some of those same people go above and beyond and help in extraordinary ways to make sure the our customers and our employees are taken care of. Motivosity makes saying thanks easy to do and has a way to attach a small reward to those thanks that are sent.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find something that i don't like about Motivosity, it can be a little hard to navigate at times, and for a first time user it can be difficult to find where to give someone a shoutout/appreciation. It would be nice to have a short video showing the basics so that first time users are able to watch and learn from it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall it's very easy to use and fun for the employees that use it. It sends reminders out to thank people, it sends weekly announcements about anniversarys or birthdays that are coming up, along with summing up the past week of thanks that were given.

We had a Shout Out platform previously that wasn't used very often, but with Motivosity the platform is easy to use, and attaches a monetary reward to it that means more people use it and more people are thanking those around them for their doing their jobs.

Motivosity review by Jordan R.
Jordan R.

"Motivate and thank your colleagues and co-workers with Motivosity!"

What do you like best?

I like that there's a way I can show my colleagues how grateful I am for their hard work and dedication and help. Sometimes a verbal "thank you" isn't enough, and that's where motivosity comes in.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more instances in which to use the software. Right now, I only use it when I have money to give others, and even then I sometimes wait until the last minute and scramble to dole out the money I have to give instead of putting thought into it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software. It really is neat to see who is working hard and getting recognized.

It helps reward people who have stepped up and gone above and beyond their job requirements. It helps motivate me to do more for my colleagues and company - especially if it means other people are going to see my contributions and what I've been rewarded for.

Motivosity review by Brian E.
Brian E.

"Motivosity Helped Created A Team Atmosphere That Was Missing In Our Company Culture"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to tell others that they are doing well in a timely and public fashion. It helps them know that I appreciate them and their supervisors know what they are doing well. It has helped unified the sales department with the other departments when we were quite ostracized from each other before.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app does not mirror the online capabilities. If this is improved upon then it would be great because I don't always think about what I want to tell other people when I am sitting right in front of the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a simple way to increase morale. It is not the end all, but when you use this with other tools it will help further your goals as a company if your main goal is to become unified. I am just a user, but from my stand point this was a worthwhile spend and I appreciate that my company has impletented it.

Prior to using Motivosity the team atmosphere was non-existent. We have become a lot more team-oriented as we have been able to show appreciation to each other in a simple way that is easily accessible on any computer or phone.

Motivosity review by Madelin W.
Madelin W.

"Motivosity: A Great Employee Recognition Program"

What do you like best?

Motivosity creates an environment where employees can see awards, thanks, and recognition for everyone in the company. It gives opportunities for executives and entry-level employees to interact and share their wins for the week. The ability to allow in office purchases like company swag, and offer gift cards makes for a happy workplace!

What do you dislike?

There are a few bugs with the mobile app that can occasionally cause issues with orders, but Motivosity has always remedied these issues in a short time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Motivosity will not let you down. Your company and employees will thank you for giving it a shot.

We have many work from home agents, who don't have a lot of direct contact with their manager and coworkers. Motivosity allows them to feel seen for their hard work, and motivate them continually. It has enhanced our company culture by creating a warm and inviting environment. Each employee has a certain amount of 'dollars' to send out to others each month. This allows everyone to give and receive regardless of their position.

Motivosity review by Victoria C.
Victoria C.

"Great way to recognize team members... and to get recognized!!"

What do you like best?

Having a way that is fast and easy to recognize when one of your co-workers goes above and beyond. It takes only a minute to do it, you include a nice message as a shout out and best of all... Everybody LOVES to get Motivosity at our company!

What do you dislike?

So far... the experience has been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good idea to save a few dollars for the end of the month, so if you want to recognize somebody you are not out of dollars. But remember to use your Motivosity dollars before the end of the month!

In any company there needs to be cooperation between employees. Motivosity makes it easier to recognize who not only is "doing his/her job" but also who goes the extra mile to help when is needed. It is simple for everybody to use, and the recognition (and the dollars!) are really appreciated!

Motivosity review by Donald M.
Donald M.

"Motivosity is my favorite way of saying thank you"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing is being able to thank my coworkers in a really meaningful way. If I have someone go out of their way to help me with something, a simple pat on the back doesn't feel to great. Getting a motivosity message does.

What do you dislike?

One thing I'm not a huge fan of is that the site is trying to be pretty social media like...I don't use any of those features, I just like thanking people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say the biggest factor to consider is how your employees interact with each other. If there's little collaboration and recognition of each other's deeds, I think it's a great idea.

Motivosity provides us with a stronger and more tight knit workforce. People are far more likely to go out of their way to assist others. It also highlights the best of us on the leaderboard which can drive things like raises or bonuses.

Motivosity review by Seth P.
Seth P.

"Fun and easy to use program"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to send and receive bonuses. Also enjoy looking at the news feed on the home screen.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about this program. It's very simple and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend any company to move forward with this program. It truly has made the work environment a lot more fun. I don't have any dislikes about the program. The only thing I may recommend to Motivosity is enhancing their gift card options. They take care of all of the major gift cards and I have never had any problems with it. What I am recommending is maybe a reloadbale Visa card or something similar. There are people out there that may like that as an option.

It's a perfect way to thank your coworker and it has made the work environment more fun!

Motivosity review by Rob O.
Rob O.

"great tool to show appreciation or to motivate others to do their best."

What do you like best?

it's a simple tool that is easy to use and provides excellent ways of giving and receiving small bonuses that can actually be useful to anyone and everyone. Excellent employees are able to earn a decent amount of extra cash. Since rewards are in the form of gift cards it is a lot easier to use towards something fun rather than a cash bonus in a paycheck. I like the different uses that different teams have come up with.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the usage survey that comes up every time I login. I have not filled it out, but it should remember that I have had a chance to fill it out, or 50 chances to fill it out. The employee org chart is a little clunky and not easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Find different uses of it. I know of some managers that will create competitions and have others chip in for a big win for an individual, or simple appreciation shown for different tasks. Focus on company values for ways of expressing thanks.

I am able to get assistance on something that might otherwise be less desirable to do. Or I am rewarded for helping others out. I am also able to earn some awesome bonus money.

Motivosity review by Ben N.
Ben N.

"Motivosity helps motivate everyone in the office"

What do you like best?

Motivosity is easy to use. Griving people money in Motivosity is super easy! Motivosity has several gift card options so you actually want to use the benefit. It's also super easy to redeem, with Motivosity giving you access the the gift card immediately. The ranking system and showing when you last gave people Motivosity dollars helps you see on the fly if you've thanked someone recently.

What do you dislike?

The gift cards have a minimum purchase price. So if you only have a few Motivosity dollars you can't redeem anything. The minimum is generally only $5 and I suspect that it's a limitation set by the store the gift card is for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know for sure (I'm on in HR), but I suspect you have to pay for each employee's giving money. Something to consider. Our company does $10 per month the recycles every month. So if you don't give it away it can be wasted.

It can be difficult to find ways for your employees to feel appreciated. Motivosity makes this easy by giving all of your employees a way to reward each other for help received. That makes it so the rewards don't have to come from management but from the employees themselves.

Motivosity review by Brock J.
Brock J.

"Great recognition system"

What do you like best?

Being able to publicly recognize peers is an awesome way to keep people motivated. I love that you can like other peoples recognition's as well. It helps show who is seeing the recognition

What do you dislike?

The gift card options are slightly limited

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has been a fantastic way to boost morale and motivation around the office. The recognition abilities are great and there are lots of way to use the money that you have earned. Its a great way for people to show that they are thankful for what a coworker has done or accomplished.

My peers are constantly motivated to go the extra mile because they know there is a possibility that they will be publicly recognized and even get some cash

Motivosity review by Valeri R.
Valeri R.

"Great Recognition program"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to free text and not have canned responses. Awards portion is great as well. It can really be tailored to your companies specific needs

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike. I would like to be able to see the names of the thumbs up people on the awards given.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, easy to use and helps boost morale. Keeps your teams connected and encourages greater interactions. I would recommend this product.

It helps organizations that are separated geographically stay connected and work as a team. I have felt like my contributions have helped make a difference when I see recognition from other teams. You can feel part of the bigger picture of the organization.

Motivosity review by KRISTEN D.
KRISTEN D.

"Great team building tool!"

What do you like best?

Motivosity has been a great tool for our team, allowing us to give virtual "kudos" to our colleagues to show appreciation. One feature that our company has especially enjoyed is the ability to nominate others for awards. Whether it's a Call Leader award, Employee of the Month, or Ping Pong Champion, it's a great way to try getting everyone involved and motivated. It's definitely a perk to have prizes available for the team to cash in for once they accumulate the required amount of dollars. Our company was also able to add customized prizes, such as gear with our company logo on it - hats, t-shirts, etc.

What do you dislike?

We have run into some issues when nominating colleagues for Employee of the Month. When we first launched Motivosity, our administrator was able to post the nominations on the winner's page, so they could read all of the fun things their co workers said about them. After the first month, this was no longer the case and the winners aren't able to see this information.

It would be nice for our administrator to be able to edit each user's motivosity dollars, should anything need to be adjusted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for ways to get your team to interact and grow, learning about each other on the way - this is for you!

Motivosity has been a great team building tool, helping us get to know one another with the personalized profile pages. We have several departments within our company and it's a great way to get everyone involved, interacting with people they usually would not talk to on a day to day basis and just really allowing us to work as a team.

Motivosity review by Heather S.
Heather S.

"Motivosity and Employee Appreciation"

What do you like best?

Motivosity allows employees to "love" on each other. The ability to grow relationships and recognize each other is very beneficial and a great resource to accomplish those objectives.

What do you dislike?

Every organization wants to customize to match their culture. The restrictions and/or limitations due to development makes that goal hard to achieve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There needs to be an integration to the human resource onboarding products, like ADP, that manages new employees. Integration between these two products will allow for automation of account set up and creation, where we are not having to exhaust human resources for something technology, should be able to do. Additional development work is needed for mobile as well. The desktop web browser version has more functionality but mobile is still very limited. Integration with company stores would be a nice addition as well.

Not trying to resolve, but provide a framework and platform that allows for continued cross department collaboration, team work, recognition, and continue to make WGU a great place to work!

Motivosity review by Andi H.
Andi H.

"Motivosity Fits our needs perfectly"

What do you like best?

Motivosity makes it so easy to reward people for company achievements as well as recognize coworkers for things that often go unnoticed. They have many options for gift cards and getting the gift card is simple and fast. Our contact from Motivosity has reached out to make sure our needs are being met and that we did not have any problems.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to pull the reports out of motivosity into a spreadsheet to be able to see more data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has a web based platform and a mobile platform that are both user friendly so your employees do not spend too much time on figuring out how to use it and can spend more time working on improving your business. It also improves the time HR spends distributing rewards.

Allows us to quickly reward for company achievements as well as gives employees an opportunity to recognize and appreciate coworkers for things that might go unnoticed otherwise. Also makes rewards for health challenges simple to give out.

Motivosity review by Ella E.
Ella E.

"Without a doubt, best program out there."

What do you like best?

I like the simple, visually appealing interface. It's easy to use, which translates (most importantly) to utilization by our employees. Before, we were using a program called Workstars, and it was difficult to use, clunky, and not at all intuitive. Motivosity is, without a doubt, the best employee recognition program in existence.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can no longer easily add money for more than one employee. The "add money" feature now requires searching for the specific user's name, which is inconvenient. Additionally, I dislike having to enter an administrator password every time I add money or make changes in the storefront.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the leap. Your employees will love interacting with each other on the platform, and it's a fun way to conduct surveys and gather information, like what your employee's personality types and interests are. It's fun to see who would work well together that you may not have initially considered someone who's "like" you.

We've solved the amount of time and effort it had previously taken to reward and acknowledge employees for doing exceptional jobs. The benefits are that we no longer have to maintain records for employee engagement, and the culture perpetuates itself.

Motivosity review by Colton T.
Colton T.

"Easy to use and makes peer recognition simple"

What do you like best?

I like that Motivosity is easy to use and makes it simple to recognize those that go above and beyond in a fun and meaningful way. The dashboard feature and feed are a great way to keep up with current appreciations and company info.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about Motivosity and I haven't found any downsides thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to implement for companies looking to reward thier employees and promote a positive work envioronment where everyone can show appreciation to fellow employees. It is easy to use and simple and offers great customizable rewards along with a dashboard that allows for tracking of appreciation recieved and other company annoucements.

Allows for peer recognition and gives motivation to go above and beyond.

Motivosity review by Olivia Z.
Olivia Z.

"Employee recognition and work team development"

What do you like best?

I love that Motivosity provides a space for employees to recognize one another! It gets the team excited to appreciate one another hard work, and when one is appreciated they work their BEST!

As a new team member joining the team it was nice to recognized and thanked for hard work done. Its nice to be appreciated and I feel like the whole team agrees and uses Motivosity OFTEN and frequently to thank their co workers! We love it!! :)

What do you dislike?

Not much i can think of that i dislike....

It gives the team a place to get to know eachother as well with the personality test- Appreciate one another.

The team like receiving their Motivosity dollars and using them to treat them self.

Motivosity review by Chace M.
Chace M.

"Motivosity; an engaging resource to provide positive reinforcement and incentives to your team."

What do you like best?

Recognition and positivity in your workplace is a powerful motivator. I specifically enjoy the fact that everyone, no matter if you are an introvert or extrovert, enjoys being praised for the work that they accomplish and how it features both public and private commentary that is positive between team members.

What do you dislike?

Currently the thing that I dislike is that some of the upper level management have not yet tried to use motivosity. I understand that they are not necessarily incentivized as far as receiving the $5 bonus money however it would be nice to hear their positive feedback every once in a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the use of Motivosity to companies especially if the company has morale issues, multiple locations, or are looking for a way to incentivize their team members in a positive way.

From my perspective Motivosity when used correctly, can impact a career and can have long reaching benefits. Instead of continually hearing constructive criticism there is an outlet for compliments and reinforcement that you are doing a good job.

Motivosity review by Celita S.
Celita S.

"Motivoisty in the WorkPlace"

What do you like best?

I like that you receive a dollar amount every month to recognize a coworker who has gone out of their way. It not only recognizes them for everyone to see, but they are also rewarded with a dollar amount.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a great variety of gift card options for our employees in other countries. Employees in other countries are constantly asking for specific gift cards, but Tango (third party) can only offer so much.

Motivosity has been a great way to recognize people for what they accomplish. Often times people will go out of their way for a project and managers are great at recognizing them via Motivosity and attaching a dollar amount to that recognition. It has helped employees feel appreciated for what they do.

Motivosity review by Braxton S.
Braxton S.

"Great platform for recognize good work and build co-worker relationships"

What do you like best?

Motivosity is a great platform to be able to recognize one another in the workplace in a social networking setting. It provides an easy way to publicly recognize and show appreciation for a job well done.

What do you dislike?

Wish you could go back and edit a comment. Really nothing else I would change. User friendly and nice, clean platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this product to improve your Company's internal relationships and build morale.

I feel that we are solving the way to thank colleagues in a manner that recognizes them in front of management and others. I have been able to receive appreciation for things I do which builds moral and the ambition to continue working hard.

Motivosity review by Matt S.
Matt S.

"Great product to build your team"

What do you like best?

Motivosity is great. It has an easy to use interface. I like being able to set what you are recognizing the individual for based on our specific companies core values. It helps build great teamwork and has helped us bridge the gap between the different teams in our company as individuals can recognize cross team when they see fit

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. The biggest con from an admin side is having to make sure that the tango (cash-out) balance is up to date so that users can cash out when they would like to

Helps bridge the divide between teams.

Allows all members of the organization to motivate and build each other up

Motivosity review by Locke S.
Locke S.

"Motivosity brings people together!"

What do you like best?

I love that we are all able to get to know each-other and give one another the support and recognition that helps keep you motivated to work well.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the amount of money that we are given as I fell like more money would just mean more recognition, although I realize this is a setting set by our office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product will help your employees be more motivated and come closer together as a team.

Motivosity honestly helps motivate and inspire our agents to strive for greatness.Seeing that someone appreciates you helps and Motivosity makes it possible for everyone to recognize everyone.

Motivosity review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"Motivosity should be required at every company"

What do you like best?

Motivosity is a way that I can show appreciation to my fellow employees is a way that they can use. Not just a bunch of words or a piece of paper. Something they can take to the bank.

What do you dislike?

The leader board is not really useful. I don't understand how people get points or really what the purpose is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Motivosity is a great tool that can help any company. It is a low cost way of allowing employees to give to each other and show their appreciation. I have recommended Motivosity to several friends and former co-workers.

A tangible way of saying thanks to someone or telling them that they have done a good job.

Motivosity review by Shannon K.
Shannon K.

"Motivosity user"

What do you like best?

I like having a forum in which I can recognize coworkers. I also enjoy having the opportunity to get to know coworkers better, especially from different branches of our company. I love when I receive a "thank you" from my supervisor, my coworkers, even those from our corporate office. I have heard nothing but positive responses from our team since we started using Motivosity. I am not technologically savvy, so I especially appreciate the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Motivosity. It is easy to use, doesn't take a lot of time, and we have had a positive response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend it to other companies.

I think using Motivosity boosts morale. Our employees seem to enjoy it and they have the opportunity to earn points and redeem them for gift cards and merchandise.

Motivosity review by Dan L.
Dan L.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

I like the constant prompt for me to express gratitude more formally. It's helpful to have this reminder for something that should be more natural, but needs some reminding from time to time. I love that the money gifted is essentially cash because it can be used for Amazon.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the "leaderboard" concept. I'm not sure that really motivates people. There are features in motivosity that I don't use, like insights etc. The award feature is a little clunky. I also really dislike the constant surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product if you are serious about creating a collaborative and positive reinforcement culture. It has done wonders for us to improve employee satisfaction and engagement.

Collaboration and a culture of positivity and encouragement. The ultimate objective is to increase employee satisfaction and engagement as represented by annual surveys. People need to feel heard and they need to feel recognized for their great work on a continual basis.

Motivosity review by McCain K.
McCain K.

"The greatest employee motivation/appreciation tool I've ever seen in any organization."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it constantly reminds me that I need to be showing more appreciation to my fellow coworkers and employees.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could attach images/gifs to your posts!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not certain, give Motivosity a try. It's a great tool for motivating employees to work hard and give positive affirmations.

When someone on my team is frustrated with a fellow coworker, I suggest they give that person a Motivosity dollar and write them positive feedback. I've found that this usually takes away the frustration that my team member has for the other person because they're forcing themselves to only focus on the positive traits of the person.

Motivosity review by Bethany  A.
Bethany A.

"Peer recognition for the digital age"

What do you like best?

Motivosity has proven to be a great resource for our employees to recognize their peers on a community forum.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the ability to edit/resize profile and background photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Motivosity is a next generation tool for companies to encourage employee/peer appreciation on a public platform.

Our company employs approximately 100+ people spread out between 4 locations in 3 different states. Motivosity creates a community forum (very similar to social media) for employees to recognize and appreciate each other on a daily basis. It is a great way to learn about each other on a professional and personal level.

Motivosity review by Temina L.
Temina L.

"Connecting remotely"

What do you like best?

Motivosity gives our business with so many remote employees to connect

What do you dislike?

There is a review pop up that will show up every 3 days. There is not an opt out of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An amazingly innovative software to bring a workplace together. For many reasons, motivosity is a go to for all things at our company. The main purpose is to recognize others from peer to peer through monetary means or verbal recognition that the whole company can see. The other purposes that bring us there daily are org charts, personality charts and more.

We are a business with majority of employees working remotely. Motivosity connects us with a way to recognize others monetarily where others can see the short (or long!) reasons why in our own words. It creates a competition to become better

Motivosity review by Andrew G.
Andrew G.

"Motivosity user"

What do you like best?

Motivosity is quick, easy, and convenient. It allows a network of gratuity, and friendship to explode.

What do you dislike?

If there was a quick way to access the funds from the phone with less hassle that would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. It works! One recommendation that I could make is to ensure that ease of use is guaranteed to employees versus administration. Outside of the office, employees often are mistaken about how to receive rewards without the app.

We're able to keep track of finances being awarded to the employees through bonuses, and consistently analyze performance, and rewards correlations.

Motivosity review by Emily L.
Emily L.

"Great way to connect with your coworkers"

What do you like best?

Motivosity adds a fun, personal element to the workplace. It's always great to get publicly recognized by your coworkers, and I love that you can see what others enjoy doing outside of work and who is most like you in the personality test.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I dislike!

Motivosity constantly reminds us of our company's core values and keeps us thinking of ways that others are demonstrating them. It really ties our core values into our everyday work. It also increases morale and relationships since we are able to recognize each other publicly and way more often than just an annual review.

Motivosity review by Tatevik H.
Tatevik H.

"Its a cool tool to keep people motivated and appreciated "

What do you like best?

The quickness of finding people and also the redeeming options.

What do you dislike?

System needs some editing features to quickly adjust your texts and also it would be great to have more emojis in place, or custom emojis which can be added personally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and great to keep your co-workers appreciated!!! This platform really meets your expectations if you want to find a cool tool to get your workers feel socialized and appreciated!

We use it company wide and it gives us visibility at least who works with whom mostly and how the managers appreciate their direct employees.

Motivosity review by David G.
David G.

"Motivosity - greate tool for rewarding people"

What do you like best?

An easy way to reward and motivate people. People really get motivation by receiving thankful words from colleagues and managers and this exactly why I like it.

What do you dislike?

Maybe leaderboard list can display live data. And it will be great to see who is most appreciated persons in your team.

In some cases, say just thanks is not enough and here Motivosity is really helping. You can thank your colleague for helping you. You can reward your direct reports for doing outstanding things. It's a tool that helps managers to use reward power.

Motivosity review by Jess V.
Jess V.

"Easy way to reward/thank peers"

What do you like best?

Motivosity is super simple to use, a really relevant way to say thank you, and meshes really well into any tech or web-savvy company.

What do you dislike?

The UI got a few updates that obscured things like where to find the most recent thanks that were sent to me. But the rest was really intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great system for peer rewards and recognition! The only thing I'd warn against is consider the size of your company. When we hit about 200 users, it got confusing (as a user) to use the platform and keep up with everything people were accomplishing.

Motivosity was a paperless, top-of-mind way for peers at Clearlink to recognize each other without jumping through a lot of hoops or too much public recognition (very good for introverts...).

Motivosity review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Motivosity Experience"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to create awards and generate more activity on Motivosity. I enjoy being able to recognize multiple people at once along with rewarding money simultaneously. I like that it brings people together in the workplace by interacting with different people.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there is such limited options to gift cards as well as more people would like the option to get physical cards vs e-cards. I also do not like that the funds expire at the end of the month. Perhaps developing a process where the balance can roll over would be more beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great way to recognize and reward colleagues.

I am able to reward my team effectively when they have completed or exceed a goal. I can recognize them for going above and beyond or ensuring that clients’ needs are met.

Motivosity review by Tyler B.
Tyler B.

"Excellent tool for employee engagement and morale boosting"

What do you like best?

Love that you can provide feedback to employees, and employees can share their own wins to be recognized. It promotes a positive culture and boosts morale.

What do you dislike?

The tool still feels pretty young, and gets updated quite often to fix the overall flow and experience. This is definitely a good and a bad thing. Mostly good, because they are updating and giving it a lot of attention.

As mentioned previously, our organization uses this tool for providing praise and feedback. Definitely helps with company culture and improves employee morale.

"Loving the Positivitisity"

What do you like best?

I like how anyone in the company can see how well others are doing with all the special projects that typically go unseen in normal business atmospheres. Motivosity is a way for appreciation to be shown and received well which allows for a more positive feeling about the successes and wins that we all have each day.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the feed is not automatically refreshed. The phone app does not respond well and should not be advertised before this is fixed and functioning properly. May be a deal breaker in obtaining new accounts if not explained before that this is still a work in progress.

Motivisity provides the benefit of easily giving credit to those in the company that you work with and appreciate. It helps to build a better atmosphere of positive feelings based on the positive feedback you can give on a daily basis to those who may normally feel unnoticed.

Motivosity review by Kristin D.
Kristin D.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and there is a lot of information there to help employees understand others in the company and how to interact with them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the point. We have only been using it fully for 3 months.

Interdepartmental communication and recognition has been difficult and we have spent years trying to find a better solution for it. We have been using Motivosity for about 3 months and already have seen a drastic improvement for employees understanding and knowing each other better.

Motivosity review by User in Computer Software

"Lots of fun to send gratitude to a co-worker"

What do you like best?

I honestly love seeing the leader boards the best. Not necessarily seeing me on it, but seeing who is getting the most points whether it be from sending or receiving. It's just interesting to see who's on the top of the board.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the options for cashing out have halted. I'd love to see more options come up. I know there's always the digital VISA option, but it would be so much more convenient to just have options to other places.

I've really enjoyed when someone sends me some motivosity a couple of days after something happened. It's just a fun way to be reminded that someone was grateful for help, or thought something was funny, or whatever happened that made them want to send it my way. It helps the gratitude last longer between employees

Motivosity review by John Erickson F.
John Erickson F.

"Very Cool Software"

What do you like best?

I love having a way to show gratitude for the help people give me on top of a sincere thank you. Who doesn't love a free gift card?! :)

What do you dislike?

There were a lot of features we don't use (maybe 'cause we're lazy :). For a organization that all fits in one room, it can be redundant. But if you're at least 50 people and don't always see everyone every day, it can be a nice way to stay connected with everyone in a positive way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any software, it's not magic and only as good as those who use it. It can take a while to develop a new habit like this, but daily reminders do help. If your company or group is having a hard time coming together and being cohesive, a program like this with just a few dollars can help a lot.

It's nice to have a way to show appreciation for the people I work with who deserve a little love where normal compensation plan fail. Having a structured way to remember to reach out and interact with people is helpful for an organization our size - especially across departments.

Motivosity review by Brett H.
Brett H.

"A great tool to encourage employee recognition and appreciation"

What do you like best?

It works with our company culture/values and allows us to reinforce the principles we want all of our employees to embrace, act on and recognize in others.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to select multiple values when recognizing an employee. We have to choose just one. It is both valuable and sometimes limiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Identify the company attributes and use them to align your recognition that employees can give. Providing incentives (ours does $1 a month) for employees to actually give out their recognition money every month has proven to be great.

Taking time to recognize employees is something that companies generally don't incentivize but is critical to employee morale and for helping reinforce company cultural values. One of the biggest benefits our company sees from Motivosity is that our employees feel valued by their peers (and managers) and we all get the chance to reflect on our own and others' actions frequently and how they align with our cultural values.

Motivosity review by Mary W.
Mary W.

"Building people"

What do you like best?

I love Motivosity because it allows me to reward those I rely on for success. I'm constantly asking people for help or do projects, providing my employees with some appreciation, helps build morale and allows me to step outside of the work & acknowledge people's accomplishments. When I see my technicians praising each other, it makes me feel great because we now have this platform to recognize those that help our jobs be better. Motivosity links the team together.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the leaderboard. I can't view who's leading on my mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In IT there's often a communication barrier with teamwork, Motivosity provides a clear latform where those that are introverts, provide positive feedback to their peers.

Motivosity review by Brandon V.
Brandon V.

"Motivosity is great for companies"

What do you like best?

I love the idea that colleagues, friends, and coworkers can be recognized for their amazing efforts in my organization. Motivosity also makes award giving and redeeming simple and easy. My organization loves recognizing each other for work anniversaries, birthdays, completions of big projects, and even just a good chat in the hallway. The company admins also give awards via Motivosity for MVP of the Quarter, Anniversaries, and Birthdays which is always great.

What do you dislike?

I think there could be more charity options and perhaps more vendors. Also even a streamlined experience with the Visa gift card which was a bit complex and duplicate fields that needed to be filled in. It would also be interesting to see different types of reporting on individuals, profiles, and frequency of interactions between groups and individuals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Note that when redeeming, some vendors take longer than others to send you your award. The Visa Gift card for instance walks you through another 3rd party vendor to confirm amounts and where to ship the git card which could take another few days.

Incentivizing, peer cash, and employee motivation are up and people really enjoy using Motivosity to display their gratitude for one another. Employee engagement is fun, frequent, and energetic. Confidence in individuals contribution to the overall company is up because employees are seen and appreciated for their work. They truly feel as though they are working with the company in the right direction.

Motivosity review by Luke A.
Luke A.

"Motivosity Is Love Motivosity is Life"

What do you like best?

What i like best of Motivosity is the ease of use and the functionality as a whole for the application. At work Motivosity is used daily. On a typical Sunday I can go through $40 easy. With a company that is filled with geeks who love the next level of Technology Motivosity is that next level. We will argue if Marvel is better that D.C. Or if console gaming is better than PC Gaming. But all 1,000 + employees know Motivosity if the best application in the workforce period. There is no no competition.

What do you dislike?

They only thing we would love to see added to Motivosity would be more partners that we can turn our Motivosity bucks to Gift cards. For example we have one movie theater vender AMC but two sports apparel companies Cabela's and Dick's. More options for us end users means even more times we can user out Motivosity money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you like happy employees? Is the work environment important for you? Do you enjoy friendly communication between departments? Are you looking to incentivize your employees? Than Motivosity is the product for you period.

we like to order pizza on the weekends at work.. These days no one has cash, a few Motivosity drops later I have $40-50 for Dominoes from people who do not have cash.

Motivosity has become a whole stock market at work now. Where we weight help between departments and reward with a $ here or there. I have never seen a whole company integrated to uniformly. Motivosity is the glue that holds our office ecosystem together.

Motivosity review by Casey P.
Casey P.

"Motivosity bringing company's workforce together with positivity "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can thank a co-worker (with $$) for their help or a job well done, just as fast as I can login to Motivosity. It always makes me smile when someone shoots me a motivosity pick me up. It is just the kind thing to do. With Motivosity being kind is made much easier for us at HealthEquity.

What do you dislike?

Not enough company's use it. Other than that I have nothing at all negative to bring to this table ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the perfect way to start a positive party within your culture of your company. Happy people makes for a productive day in every way! The fact that I can give a peer (what I like to call) motobucks is just AWESOME and tells that person I really appreciated what they did, or what you did WAS NOTICED!! There is not enough positive reinforcement within company's these days. Motivosity is the perfect start to turn that around within YOUR company.

I cannot say it is a problem solving kind of site, but a site to tell peers how amazing they are. What a great job they have done on a project. I see it more as a preventive, not a problem solver.

Motivosity review by Rochelle C.
Rochelle C.

"Motivating and very valuable tool and asset"

What do you like best?

The best part of being a member of Motivosity and the wonderful and blessed opportunity I have working at Health Equity is getting to know each team member, as individuals, everyone is so welcoming and supportive. I cannot imagine a more dynamic and unique place to work and grow.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about motivosity or Health Equity. Its an invaluable tool and asset to all of the Team Members within our community.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is this: valuable tool to use for support, encouragement, uplifting, creative, and opportunities are a live and well within the Motivosity communities.

The business problem (s) I am solving with Motivosity is and will always be positive and results by giving and communicating this action will all help us grow and prosper moving forward. The benefit (s) I have realized is the constant support and positive feedback and encouragement as without those we will not thrive as an individual or as a Company. Motivosity is creating and providing a measurable and immeasurable tool.

Motivosity review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Surprisingly excellent way to say thanks and spread the love."

What do you like best?

The ability to spread the love to various team members and to say thanks for going above and beyond, even for the small and simple things. A couple dollars here, a couple dollars there quickly adds up (both from a giving and receiving end) and makes me feel like I'm actually able to reflect just how grateful I am. Originally I didn't think the money would make a difference, because what's a dollar here or a dollar there? I quickly found, however that I like giving the money just as much as I like receiving money.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd change are some of the redemption options (though I'm sure it's more convoluted than I'd like) - currently to get some specific gift cards I have to redeem to a big box retailer and then go in store and buy the other gift cards with the retailers. Most of the time it works, and newer options have been added as well.

The main thing Motivosity allows me to do is to express thanks for coworkers going out of their way to help me out. Especially those I may not work with on a day to day basis or those who have no direct benefit from helping me out. By being able to throw a few $$ to an individual for going above and beyond, it has enhanced the already-helpful nature of my coworkers. I think this is because everyone like being appreciated, but everyone likes being appreciated financially too.

Motivosity review by Kyrk W.
Kyrk W.

"Motivosity is awesome!"

What do you like best?

Motivosity is a great way to recognize coworkers and peers for things they have done or are doing. It's a simple thing and easy to do. Having given and received motivosity it feels good to know that others are being recognized, as well as recognizing me for work we are doing.

What do you dislike?

Overall it's a really good experience. It's easy to use and intuitive. I don't that it pops up the survey of "how I'm doing" (or something like that) too frequently when I login. Other than that one thing I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend others use motivosity as an easy way to help foster a positive culture of gratitude and encouragement for things well done.

One benefit to the business Motivosity provides is an easy way to focus on the successes of individual's efforts. This helps to foster a culture of positivity as well as showing gratitude.

Motivosity review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Motivosity really brings us together as a company!"

What do you like best?

I really like that we get the opportunity to recognize each other for our achievements! whether they be a mile or an inch, it is an awesome way to really get people motivated and provide each other rewards for a job well done.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I cannot think of anything that I would change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! it is an awesome feature for any company to utilize!

employee recognition! sometimes it is hard to give everyone the appreciation they deserve as your company grows. but with Motivosity the opportunity is there and it is great to see everyone get together and support each other as we learn and grow together!

Motivosity review by Whitney P.
Whitney P.

"Motivosity is a great recognition tool."

What do you like best?

How easy it is to recognize co-workers, and how easy it is to cash out your rewards. I like that I can see an organizational break down of our company and how often I've rewarded particular team members.

What do you dislike?

The limited options for cashing out rewards. They have some great options, but I would like to see more in the future.

Employees are rewarded for going above and beyond. People are more motivated to do special favors and feel grateful to be publicly recognized.

"Account Management"

What do you like best?

The ability to recognize co-workers for their hard work / help. The software is very easy to use, and is a great way to communicate and have fun in the office.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, very easy to use. Amount of emails received could be decreased a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to communicate company wide, and share necessary achievements and accomplishments company wide. Motivosity provides a unique way to create and establish relationships with co-workers, peers, and business partners. It provides the opportunity to acknowledge and congratulate others for hard work, dedication, etc.

Motivosity allows us to acknowledge and show appreciation to peers for the help they provide me. This creates long term relationships and benefits us as a company.

Motivosity review by Joseph S.
Joseph S.

"Amazing tool to help foster a collaborative environment"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to give actual dollars to my coworkers for helping me out. I also love receiving in return :)

What do you dislike?

I think they've got it! Maybe give us back the cent values of gift cards, instead of redeeming only whole dollar amounts

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is so easy to use and really motivating to collaborate. Highly recommend.

Recently I havn't been able to redeem gift cards with cent values. Only whole dollar amounts. Kind of annoying with Amazon.

"Appreciation anytime, anywhere"

What do you like best?

Motivosity is where I appreciate the members of the team in monetary or non monetary form and I can do it on several platforms. I can appreciate members via an app or through a PC. Motivosity support is also fast, Ive tried contacting them and theyve responded in 72 hours.

What do you dislike?

It takes a long time to load and I dont like that when I add a user to the company, I cannot see it on the Org Map yet, I have to go back from scratch. Another thing is whenever I try to move people from one team to another, I cannot do it by batch, once someone is moved the page refreshes and I have to find the other ones that I have to move again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Motivosity allows not just upper and mid level management but also peers to recognize ones contribution to the company and to colleagues growth.

Primarily engagement. The members are working remotely and Motivosity bridges the gap and makes us feel that we know each other even if we have not seen each other yet. It drives performance. Personally, I use Motivosity to reward top performers of the team and it works!

Motivosity review by Mike K.
Mike K.

"Great Motivator & Appreciation Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that you get to reward co-workers with an actual monetary reward for a job well done!

What do you dislike?

Personally, there isn't anything I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It will change your work place life!

The fact that people are actually showing appreciation for help motivates others to be more willing to help when the opportunity arises. Personally, when I receive a thank you, it makes my day that much better and boosts my moral.

Motivosity review by Joe S.
Joe S.

"Appreciate your employees and they'll move mountains for you"

What do you like best?

Motivosity makes it so easy to help employees feel appreciated for the work they do. The product just becomes a part of the culture. When someone goes above-and-beyond, peers naturally think, "Let me recognize that with Motivosity." Great UI.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything. The company continues to add new functionality. The price is affordable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't try and take a shortcut with some freebie. The cost of Motivosity is reasonable and the value is there.

Building a culture that rewards employees for the great work they do -- increasing employee loyalty.

Motivosity review by User in Computer Software

"Good reward and recognition platform"

What do you like best?

I like being able to reward and thank team members and others in the org for a job well done. It is nice to give someone public recognition and a little $$ for going above and beyond.

What do you dislike?

I don't really see the advantage of using the points total and leaderboard. It's nice to recognize and thank someone but I don't agree with the leaderboard concept. It seems to make it like a popularity contest.

Improving relationships with other coworkers in other departments that I might not otherwise have interaction with. It has given us a vehicle to reach out and show appreciation when people help out or go above and beyond.

Motivosity review by Russell B.
Russell B.

"Great tool for any Company"

What do you like best?

Since adding motivosity to our work place, you can really tell that everyone is working harder to get these bucks! It is raised morale.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't find anything wrong about motivosity other than the fact that I can't spend my money on a papa johns gift card :).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that will motivate your employees to help each other out more. Then this is the one! I highly recommend.

Everyone is trying to chip in to help with everything they can now

Motivosity review by User

"Cool idea, if there's real investment"

What do you like best?

Recognizing fellow colleagues with cash is pretty cool. It's also super easy to use--I generally find that I can think of people to thank regularly throughout the month, which means that I use the money that's allotted to actually recognize things for work. Also, our selection of things we can cash-out is good too--I generally use amazon, which means that it's almost as good as cash.

What do you dislike?

Our company only allocates $10/mo--this means that thank yous get pretty sparse. That means that sometimes it's sort of embarrassing to thank people with 1-2 dollars. While that might be fine once in a while, I find that it happens consistently throughout the month--and the more people that I'd like to thank, the less and less I'm able to thank them with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure that you know how much investment you're going to put into things when you're getting ready to invest. This is a challenge because our CFO is going up against HR--obviously one wants to control costs, while the other wants to invest into a cool experience.

I think that spot-bonuses for hard work actually happen. This is cool because we discussed for a long time about what we'd like to do to recognize when someone went above and beyond in the normal work day, and this is a cool way to address that, that anyone can use, at any point in the day. This is also a way that people can do self-directed thanking upwards as well.

Motivosity review by Dustin N.
Dustin N.

"Reward program that makes sense"

What do you like best?

I can redeem my motivosity for Amazon Money

What do you dislike?

The options on what your money can be redeemed for can be limited... But that is chosen by the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give managers more Motivosity Money than employees and instruct 75% + is to go to their team members.

You are able to allow everyone in the company to reward each other for going above and beyond. Its not just stuck at the management level.

Motivosity review by Paul L.
Paul L.

"Very positive"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to recognize my teammates on a public level with a reward.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app does next to nothing. It does not provide any notifications whatsoever. Motivosity can really only be used on a laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pros outweigh the cons by a large amount.

Motivosity positively affects our company culture. It lets us recognize our members for living our company values.

Motivosity review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"A great motivator"

What do you like best?

I love being able to reward and motivate using a system that let's my coworkers treat themselves to a gift card or even give the money to charity if they choose.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a decent phone app is my only complaint with Motivosity, but overall it's a great product.

We are using Motivosity to give kudos for a job well done and for following our core values with a financial reward.

Motivosity review by Kyle B.
Kyle B.

"Motivosity is awesome!"

What do you like best?

It allows you to have some extra fun in the office. Sending some thank you's and such through Motivosity helps with company moral.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It honestly is awesome for what it is designed for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it. It's awesome.

Raising company moral and bringing some more fun to the office. It's always nice to be recognized by your colleagues with some recognition here or there.

Motivosity review by Darren D.
Darren D.

"Motivosity - Kudos with Cash"

What do you like best?

I like that any gift card you try to get comes instantly and there are many options.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app crashes frequently. Also can't give more than one person money at once through the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set an amount for everyone to give and use the feature where they get money for giving out all their cash each month.

Celebrating others inside the company. It allows you to say thanks and give a small amount of money to go with it.

Motivosity review by Administrator

"Motivosity is AMAZING!"

What do you like best?

I love that it gives all the team members a chance to reward their colleges in a fun and exciting way! And every month is so exciting when you see the new amount you can give out to your fellow colleges.

What do you dislike?

The Admin side can be a little hard to navigate at times. But their customer support is so great at helping and answering all questions you have!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to give your employees a way to recognize their colleges and something they can get excited about, then I would highly recommend this for your company! It gives them a chance to learn how to show appreciation to those that work with them.

We are solving the line between our different departments and the owner employee relationship. By allowing the employees to do the congratulating instead of just the managers or executives.

Motivosity review by Eli N.
Eli N.

"Motivosity Is a Great Work Tool"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Motivosity is that fact that it is easy to use and a great way to help motivate employees to help each other out more. It is also a great morale booster due to the rewards that are available.

What do you dislike?

One of the few things I dislike about Motivosity is that for some people it could be discouraging if they are not getting those rewards like others might.

The main benefit for our company is it is helping with employee morale and also is a good tool to welcome the new people and get them immersed in our work culture.

Motivosity review by Pamela D.
Pamela D.

"A fun way to keep employees engaged!"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly this site is. All of our employees can easily navigate through it and easily redeem points for gift cards.

What do you dislike?

I wish that we were able to post pictures with our comments.

This is a way to recognize employees and help point out positive things they have done. Also we use it to post Shout outs from our customers

Motivosity review by User

"Fun, easy recognition for coworkers"

What do you like best?

I love that it has a social media feel and that I can give shout outs to the people who go above and beyond around me. If you like competition, there's a leader board based off of praise given and received. It's fun and effective!

What do you dislike?

Some folks in the organization don't really use M$Y, either because it's an extra step to get to it, or because the dollar amounts that the company pays for is low.

Recognition is often brought up in internal NPS surveys as a place we can improve on, and M$Y helps team members recognize each other.

"A mindful experience"

What do you like best?

I find that I am more mindful of my coworkers, using motivosity. I think more about my impact on them, and their impacts on me. When someone helps me, it's nice to let them know I appreciate their efforts with a quick thank you. And it's always nice to get a little thank you when I've gone out of my way to help someone else.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that bugs me is that the system is pretty easy to game. There are clearly people who use the system to look good to the bosses, rather than to use it for its purpose.

We're seeing a bit of mending of relationships between different departments. Again, being mindful of each other is leading to more understanding.

Motivosity review by Todd R.
Todd R.

"Better then a Plaque"

What do you like best?

Being able to recognize peers and also have a central location to see of your recognition whether it be given or reevied.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing at all that I dislike with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great moral booster

Before implementing Motivosity, there wasn't really a way to recognize our peers. Or at least a solution that everyone was using.

Motivosity review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"My Motivosity Review"

What do you like best?

I love how simple Motivosity is to use! The interface is easy to navigate and it also provides a fun way to acknowledge people's success within the company!

What do you dislike?

I wish you could unlike an entry after you've accidentally liked it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Motivosity is easy to use and a great way to recognize people within the company!

Company morale and praise for coworkers and team members has improved with Motivosity! It's also become a great incentive tool to get employees to perform a task or complete a goal.

Motivosity review by Carmelita  S.
Carmelita S.

"Review for Movosity "

What do you like best?

Very good program to let your colleague know that you recognize all the hard work they are doing. Very good feeling to know that you are recognized and appreciate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I really like this system. I am very pleased that we have it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to bring up moral in your business and show your employees that you recognize them, then you should defiantly should try this product.

Motivosity has brought moral up and helped the employees show one another that we do recognized them for all that they do.

Motivosity review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"motivosity is aweseome"

What do you like best?

i love the how they layout is like Facebook wall where you can see what everyone posts

What do you dislike?

there is not anything i don't like about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

motivosity is simple to use and a great tool to really get to know your coworkers. there is personal history spot that helps you see where that specific person was before and what their about.

i am able to give little or big praises to my coworkers and able to see everyone else gets. it always feels great to feel recognized by someone else.

Motivosity review by Shaunna V.
Shaunna V.

"Motivosity Rocks!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Motivosity is that it really encourages positive employee communication. With better communication comes stronger relationships and a higher level of overall productivity in the work place. I enjoy where I work, Motivosity makes it even better!

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a motivational tool to boost overall moral within the work place, Motivosity is it! Motivosity promotes collaboration across teams and creates an open door for communication between coworkers.

I think we are all a little more efficient and we want to do better all of the time. We want to reward our peers and it feels great to be rewarded in return.

Motivosity review by Ian B.
Ian B.

"This has really helped create a culture of recognition and reward for us"

What do you like best?

Our employees love to use their motivosity dollars to recognize each other for a job well done or something outstanding.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. It's simple and effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth a try to foster an attitude of gratitude in your business!

We wanted to find more ways where employees could recognize and reward each other while working together.

Motivosity review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great for building your company culture"

What do you like best?

We use Motivosity across our entire organization. Motivosity allows a very simple and tangible way to recognize when others in the organization made an impact on your day/week/month. The fact that it's super simple with dollars rather than some goofy point system makes it very simple to use.

Also, getting paid out is so easy it's almost ridiculous how easy and fast it is.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there was a way to have my managers see how their direct reports are doing without having to have my HR person run a report. We really want to know who is and isn't being recognized for a variety of reasons, and currently my HR person has to get involved to do this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool, while great to use, won't just fix a bad culture by itself. It WILL improve a culture that rewards teamwork and collaboration. If that doesn't exist in your organization to begin with I don't know that this tool alone will solve this for you.

There are some other features that we don't use, but only because we have other services that do that for us (employee engagement surveys and the like). We already had a lot of data in the other services so we ultimately use MV for what we intended on: a peer bonus program.

It has really helped our culture say thanks and keep it more to the forefront of our minds on a more regular basis. Our culture was strong to begin with, but this is one more way to continue to build and reinforce our culture.

Motivosity review by Claudia R.
Claudia R.

"Love the tool for company wide recognition visibility and easy tracking for payroll purposes."

What do you like best?

Ease of the tool for set up and use from employees and managers.

What do you dislike?

Sometime think bigger than what the tool offers in structure and reports, however, the company is great to give feedback and make changes as they can.

Removing physical gift cards, adding bonus dollars to total OTE and benefits for employees. Company wide visibility to recognition.

Motivosity review by Jeremy J.
Jeremy J.

"Great way to give and track recognition and awards."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Anyone can figure out how to use it in under 30 seconds

Easy to give and track awards and incentives.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see additional improvements on the local stores.

When you add manual gift cards it doesn't automatically remove them when they are out of the stock.

Motivosity review by Guido D.
Guido D.

"It's fun to give and receive some motivation for any kind of actions you did (or didn't)"

What do you like best?

Saying thanks to anyone with even the smallest amount of money ($1) motivates people.

What do you dislike?

It's not possible anymore to nominate someone for an award. It was great to show you appreciation for the hard work someone did over a period of time.

Benefit: it's much easier to give a compliment to someone

Motivosity review by Sam M.
Sam M.

"My experience with Motivosity has been fun, enlightening and rewarding."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Motivosity is the environment it provides to allow people to build each other up.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Motivosity is mechanical in nature, sometimes I have to click twice on the submit button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend Motivosity. It is a good team building tool.

I believe we are solving the problem of all shifts not communicating with each other.

One benefit that I have realized is the ability to give recognition to staff that I don't come in contact with.

Motivosity review by User

"Great Incentive and Recognition Tool "

What do you like best?

This is a great way to quickly recognize others for their hard work and dedication to making things better for the company culture. I like how our Company has included our core values and managers have incorporated other reward structures to the system.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it has helped with our Org charts and positive recognition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, this is a great recognition tool.

It helps to promote a growing healthy culture within our Company. Allowing others to view the help that we've done.

Motivosity review by Ben C.
Ben C.

"One of my favorite perks at my job. "

What do you like best?

Sometimes, saying thank you to a colleague in a meaningful way can be tricky in the workplace. Either it is not sufficient enough and it goes in one ear and out the other, or it is over the top and feels insincere. Motivosity makes it easy to show appreciation in a way that is meaningful (as you only have so many of these you can give each month) and super easy given the design of the web application.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see a greater variety of gift cards available in the store.

Creating an engaged work force that feels the benefits of recognition from both peers and superiors.

Motivosity review by Jan E.
Jan E.

"Best way to show your appreciation "

What do you like best?

An easy and quick way to say "Thank you" and show your appreciation and share it with everyone in your company! I use it all the time if a colleague responded quickly to a request or shows a beyond expectation teamworking-spirit!

What do you dislike?

There nothing in the tool to dislike. It does what it says!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to praise colleagues at work. This tool allows it to do in an easy fun way.

no problems at all

"Encourages Peer Recognition"

What do you like best?

Motivosity increases my ability to formally recognize the contributions of others.

What do you dislike?

The app version doesn't work. It crashes when you try to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a company experiencing growing pains and facing fatigue, it's a good way to boost morale.

In team environments, you rely on others to do help get work done. It can feel like a burden to help others on their projects, so it's hard to ask for help. Motivosity helps you give thanks to others.

Motivosity review by rosa t.
rosa t.

"Excellent Expeirence. "

What do you like best?

I love everything about Motivosity. I have had nothing but, a wonderful experience with it. I love how you can thank the person if you are unable to see them in person. I love how motivosity reminds you of upcoming birthdays and I just love how motivosity sends you a message or email showing you were thanked by someone. I just love it!!!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I do not dislike anything about motivosity at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend motivosity to others. I just love it.

Being able to communicate with all of our co workers and bosses. I love how it keeps everyone in contact.

Motivosity review by Mark G.
Mark G.

"Great tool to manage Incentvies"

What do you like best?

This tool gives our company the ability to from the top down to manage and track incentives for our entire contact center.

What do you dislike?

Overall it is pretty simple and easy to operate for the users. I do not have much that i dislike.

The problem we are solving with motivosity is the we could not track all of our incentives. Motivosity reminds us to use incentives and keeps detailed records of the incentives.

Motivosity review by Allison H.
Allison H.

"Such a Great Team Building Tool!"

What do you like best?

It is fun! It let's you foster teamwork and a positive work atmosphere.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more categories and more features - however that may be an issue with our company settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Fostering teamwork and a positive atmosphere. It keeps our state-wide employees connected.

Motivosity review by Administrator

"Motivated through motivosity "

What do you like best?

What I like best about motivosity is the ability that it gives our employees to feel rewarded through money and also various prizes that we give here in the office (jackets, t-shirts, etc.)

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about motivosity is how many steps they require to complete your profile

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great!

The business problems that we are solving with motivosity is finding ways to reward people without automatically having to have it ready right there and then.

Motivosity review by Skyler H.
Skyler H.

"Awesome software and tool!"

What do you like best?

It allows me to easily reward my team members for doing excellent work. What I personally love most about Motivosity is it allows my team members to reward each other

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. Motivosity works great, my team loves it, and its used very heavily in my company. No complaints here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really easy tool to use and provides high engagement with team members.

As a manager it allows me to recognize people for all the great work they. I also love how it allows my individual team members to reward each other. Team unity is greatly enhanced by using Motivosity.

Motivosity review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"Its a cool little way to thank others and make sure they get some recognition for a good job"

What do you like best?

I like being able to give props to my coworkers who help me out.

What do you dislike?

Its fine with me, there isnt really anything I dislike.

Provides morale and a simple way to make sure people get recognized for their work.

Motivosity review by Scott P.
Scott P.