Movavi Video Editor Business

Movavi Video Editor Business helps the user to create video how-tos, save video from your webcam, grab online streaming video, capture Skype calls and applications, and take desktop snapshots.

Work for Movavi Video Editor Business?

Learning about Movavi?

Compare Movavi Video Editor Business to Similar Solutions

Movavi Video Editor Business Reviews

Ask Movavi a Question
Showing 13 Movavi reviews
Movavi review by <span>Darren O.</span>
Darren O.

Great, value-for-money, software product

What do you like best?

It's really easy to learn and use in day-to-day office environment. I can get what I need produced without having to fuss too much over the product itself! A great easy-to-use product that produces good quality videos.

What do you dislike?

I had some driver issues initially with my Surface Pro 4 and docking station with multiple monitors, but the software advised I needed to download some additional OpenGL drivers. Once complete, the product worked great.

It would be great to have some additional help for users getting started on the product, but there are so many variations of device and requirements, that it would be difficult for the developer to do that. It took me about 2 weeks of playing with it an hour or so a day to be able to quickly produce videos. The script development takes longer than the video production now!

My Surface Pro 4 fan runs when I'm recording and uploading videos but that's because of the additional CPU usage it involves. I guess it's not a bad thing but I now stand the Surface upright when docked to help dissipate the heat and reduce the fan noise on the recordings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say give the free trial a go before purchasing. The purchase process is simple and can be done on pre-installed software (no calling the helpdesk to re-install extra files!).

We can produce simple how-to videos for end users for changes being made to software. The license is a reasonable cost and isn't a year-subscription like other products.

I am using it to provide simple videos for end users that prefer to watch something rather than read something. Once you've built your script and had it vetted by the subject matter experts, it's really quick to turn that simulation into a professional video that can be uploaded to a YouTube channel or internal video channel for users.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Movavi Video Editor Business
Movavi review by <span>Darlanne D.</span>
Darlanne D.

Movavi Screen Capture Studio is GREAT!

What do you like best?

I was searching for a way to clip just very small, specific areas from videos. I found it SO much easier to do with this app. Rather than doing it the hard way in my video editing program, it was a simple process to capture the clips using Movavi Screen Capture Studio.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I experienced was a brief audio one. I was not able to control my Mac's volume with my keyboard while using this app. It was not a deal breaker however and did not really impede my progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are like me and searching for a way to easily extract a clip from a video (online or otherwise), this is the perfect software, and especially if you are on a budget, as I was.

I solved the problem of having to import and export extracted video clips, which takes a lot of time. Saving time has been a huge benefit.

What Screen and Video Capture solution do you use?

Movavi review by <span>Pieter D.</span>
Pieter D.

Easy, economical and great to use.

What do you like best?

I like the power to capture virtually any video action that is on my screen. And that I can produce a video for training purposes. I can also edit and share my personal videos with family and friends. The possibilities are great. As a amateur I find it terrific to understand the capturing and editing.process.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to comment on any dislikes. My experience with Movavi is short but I do not believe that anybody can find a complaint that is worth mentioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can strongly recommend Movavi Screen Capture Studio for the beginner, amateur and provisional. It's easy to use and learn fast. It is quite user friendly.

Being an Educator I have come across a great way to share my engineering, design and subject knowledge with my students at school. My students can now experience my teaching at home and at their own pace and time.

Movavi review by <span>Maxim O.</span>
Maxim O.

Nice combine of screen recording and video editor software

What do you like best?

Stable software for recording my screen on the laptop or the server. Can record my screen and then do editing in the same software package. You can crop video, do simple editing. You can record audio with different sample rate (up to 44100). You can use video codec H264 for encoding recording video in real time. You can use Open GL acceleration for faster video encoding. Can use 16:9 and 4:3 standart formats, and also can use custom sizes in pixels. 3 simple methods of resizing video in the editor. You can use mono and stereo channels from 8000 to 48000 (with editing). You can change fps of video up to 60fps. You can add text titles (about 25 different methods) to your video. Also there are about 50 filters when editing video frames. You can do zoom in-out, you can apply slow motion. There are about 80 simple different transitions between video clips. You can save some of your settings in the project file and then continue your work, and do less work when do same with another video.

What do you dislike?

Cant tune video and audio codecs in the application. Do not have many tunes for video recordings in the settings. Software does not have batch options for applying to several files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good stable software with no technical additional learning needed. Simple and easy to use out of the box.

I record technical lessons with recording my desktop screen of special software for business clients.

Movavi review by <span>Margo D.</span>
Margo D.

Meets my needs!

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. Some applications (Snap ProZ) are complicated. I like the way Movavi gives me a count down that I can see.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used all of the applications - but really like recording the video clips I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well - I just used the screen capture option. Generally I only use screen capture through the MAC. Now I'm going to try the other uses. That's what I'd recommend.

Today I was trying to figure out how to "make people disappear." I went into PhotoShop and kept thinking, "I wish I could capture the eraser tool as I erased people from a graphic." And then "Ding!" Movavi allowed me to capture what I needed and export it into FCP7.

Movavi review by <span>John S.</span>
John S.

Easy Screen Captures

What do you like best?

Easy to create the screen part to pickup. One click shot. Also repetitive shots. Option to save, email, edit and erase. Possible to crop, add text.

What do you dislike?

Not so much. Will like to have custom setup of the resolution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Intuitive. Easy to use. Good quality. Fast. I use it on the laptop without any problems with yhe others programs always running.

Easily picked images for product info revues / catalogues. Easy to add custimized description or references. Arrow indication if needed - sometimes very useful.

Learning about Movavi Video Editor Business?

* We monitor all Movavi Video Editor Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Movavi Video Editor Business to Similar Solutions