Movavi Video Editor Business

4.8

Movavi Video Editor Business helps the user to create video how-tos, save video from your webcam, grab online streaming video, capture Skype calls and applications, and take desktop snapshots.

Work for Movavi Video Editor Business?

Learning about Movavi?

Compare Movavi Video Editor Business to Similar Solutions

Movavi Video Editor Business Reviews

Ask Movavi a Question
Showing 14 Movavi reviews
Movavi review by Darren O.
Darren O.

"Great, value-for-money, software product"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to learn and use in day-to-day office environment. I can get what I need produced without having to fuss too much over the product itself! A great easy-to-use product that produces good quality videos.

What do you dislike?

I had some driver issues initially with my Surface Pro 4 and docking station with multiple monitors, but the software advised I needed to download some additional OpenGL drivers. Once complete, the product worked great.

It would be great to have some additional help for users getting started on the product, but there are so many variations of device and requirements, that it would be difficult for the developer to do that. It took me about 2 weeks of playing with it an hour or so a day to be able to quickly produce videos. The script development takes longer than the video production now!

My Surface Pro 4 fan runs when I'm recording and uploading videos but that's because of the additional CPU usage it involves. I guess it's not a bad thing but I now stand the Surface upright when docked to help dissipate the heat and reduce the fan noise on the recordings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say give the free trial a go before purchasing. The purchase process is simple and can be done on pre-installed software (no calling the helpdesk to re-install extra files!).

We can produce simple how-to videos for end users for changes being made to software. The license is a reasonable cost and isn't a year-subscription like other products.

I am using it to provide simple videos for end users that prefer to watch something rather than read something. Once you've built your script and had it vetted by the subject matter experts, it's really quick to turn that simulation into a professional video that can be uploaded to a YouTube channel or internal video channel for users.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Movavi Video Editor Business
Movavi review by Darlanne D.
Darlanne D.

"Movavi Screen Capture Studio is GREAT!"

What do you like best?

I was searching for a way to clip just very small, specific areas from videos. I found it SO much easier to do with this app. Rather than doing it the hard way in my video editing program, it was a simple process to capture the clips using Movavi Screen Capture Studio.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I experienced was a brief audio one. I was not able to control my Mac's volume with my keyboard while using this app. It was not a deal breaker however and did not really impede my progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are like me and searching for a way to easily extract a clip from a video (online or otherwise), this is the perfect software, and especially if you are on a budget, as I was.

I solved the problem of having to import and export extracted video clips, which takes a lot of time. Saving time has been a huge benefit.

What Screen and Video Capture solution do you use?

Movavi review by Pieter D.
Pieter D.

"Easy, economical and great to use."

What do you like best?

I like the power to capture virtually any video action that is on my screen. And that I can produce a video for training purposes. I can also edit and share my personal videos with family and friends. The possibilities are great. As a amateur I find it terrific to understand the capturing and editing.process.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to comment on any dislikes. My experience with Movavi is short but I do not believe that anybody can find a complaint that is worth mentioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can strongly recommend Movavi Screen Capture Studio for the beginner, amateur and provisional. It's easy to use and learn fast. It is quite user friendly.

Being an Educator I have come across a great way to share my engineering, design and subject knowledge with my students at school. My students can now experience my teaching at home and at their own pace and time.

Movavi review by Amador C.
Amador C.

"Essential simple program"

What do you like best?

Movavi is a video tool to convert videos that always you needs available. You can change the format of a video very easy and fast. Just you load the video and set the video output format and convert, and the program do the rest

What do you dislike?

With some formats it creates very big files after convert, but normally it's reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Movavi it's a small and simple program that allows you to change the format of the videos. It's a paid program but works really good.

I use to convert the videos that I have to load to the websites. It's very easy to do it.

Movavi review by Maxim O.
Maxim O.

"Nice combine of screen recording and video editor software"

What do you like best?

Stable software for recording my screen on the laptop or the server. Can record my screen and then do editing in the same software package. You can crop video, do simple editing. You can record audio with different sample rate (up to 44100). You can use video codec H264 for encoding recording video in real time. You can use Open GL acceleration for faster video encoding. Can use 16:9 and 4:3 standart formats, and also can use custom sizes in pixels. 3 simple methods of resizing video in the editor. You can use mono and stereo channels from 8000 to 48000 (with editing). You can change fps of video up to 60fps. You can add text titles (about 25 different methods) to your video. Also there are about 50 filters when editing video frames. You can do zoom in-out, you can apply slow motion. There are about 80 simple different transitions between video clips. You can save some of your settings in the project file and then continue your work, and do less work when do same with another video.

What do you dislike?

Cant tune video and audio codecs in the application. Do not have many tunes for video recordings in the settings. Software does not have batch options for applying to several files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good stable software with no technical additional learning needed. Simple and easy to use out of the box.

I record technical lessons with recording my desktop screen of special software for business clients.

Movavi review by Margo D.
Margo D.

"Meets my needs!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. Some applications (Snap ProZ) are complicated. I like the way Movavi gives me a count down that I can see.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used all of the applications - but really like recording the video clips I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well - I just used the screen capture option. Generally I only use screen capture through the MAC. Now I'm going to try the other uses. That's what I'd recommend.

Today I was trying to figure out how to "make people disappear." I went into PhotoShop and kept thinking, "I wish I could capture the eraser tool as I erased people from a graphic." And then "Ding!" Movavi allowed me to capture what I needed and export it into FCP7.

Movavi review by John S.
John S.

"Easy Screen Captures"

What do you like best?

Easy to create the screen part to pickup. One click shot. Also repetitive shots. Option to save, email, edit and erase. Possible to crop, add text.

What do you dislike?

Not so much. Will like to have custom setup of the resolution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Intuitive. Easy to use. Good quality. Fast. I use it on the laptop without any problems with yhe others programs always running.

Easily picked images for product info revues / catalogues. Easy to add custimized description or references. Arrow indication if needed - sometimes very useful.

Movavi review by Richard G.
Richard G.

"I'm a computer forensic examiner"

What do you like best?

it will copy any video on the web which I would need for court.

What do you dislike?

It does not auto pick up the video, I have to frame it out. Some web pages have only one video and it would be nice if Movavi would just auto read and record

Recommendations to others considering the product

have an auto feature and the self frame the video on the web

I can copy a web video and save it in any format like avi etc. I am a computer forensic examiner and need good copy for court and Movavi capture studio gives me that.

Movavi review by Victor M.
Victor M.

"A great software easy to use"

What do you like best?

It allows me to make my job easy, comparing with other programs I have used in the past, movavi rocks!!

What do you dislike?

I really can't find anything that I can't see wrong with the program.

There are times where I have to edit videos or take screen shots, movavi is the best program for my needs.

Movavi review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Definitely recommend Movavi"

What do you like best?

This product has come a long way. It is the only product I have found that has the ability to convert videos to any compression level which is needed for ON24

What do you dislike?

The cropping tools could be a little more precise. Still usable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid product for simple video projects. Not as powerful as Camtasia Pro.

It allows me to incorporate video in ON24 at zero cost and not wait for our marcom team.

Movavi review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Movavi Screen Capture Review"

What do you like best?

Excellent for recording webinars which are broadcast out of normal day time. Particularly like the ability to set record start and stop times in latest version

What do you dislike?

When Movavi records the "Welcome to Webinar" screen instead of the presenters screen ! For some reason, its necessary to reselect the presenters tab to see their screen - not sure if this is a fault with Movavi or the webinar application

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product for screen capture and video editing

Capturing webinars broadcast at unsociable hours due to time zone differences

Movavi review by Sondra B.
Sondra B.

"Outstanding tool for training videos"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to capture the screen. Very user friendly and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how it automatically switches the sound and video to Movavi when loading.

We just created a new CRM website for our company and we are creating training videos.

Movavi review by Alexis C.
Alexis C.

"Ce logiciel fait le boulot"

What do you like best?

Très bon logiciel dans la capture en MP4, très facile à utiliser.

What do you dislike?

Attention à certains bug, comme l'engistrement entre son et vidéo, parfois aussi quelques bug avec certains processeur graphique

Recommendations to others considering the product

facile et rapide !

Facile, rapide et les vidéo de bonne qualité ! Rassurant pour les clients

Movavi review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Very Functional"

What do you like best?

It is a simple and friendly the software.

What do you dislike?

I have no objections about the software.

I´m just using it for making tutorials.

Learning about Movavi Video Editor Business?

* We monitor all Movavi Video Editor Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Movavi Video Editor Business to Similar Solutions