moxtra

Work smarter, not harder, with a multi layered collaborative workspace that provides meetings, conversations, and content on demand. Moxtra makes teamwork easier and faster – whether your project lasts one hour or one year, with five people or fifty. It’s just that simple. And best of all, moxtra's suite of features can be embedded into any application.

Work for moxtra?

Learning about moxtra?

moxtra Reviews

Ask moxtra a Question
Showing 19 moxtra reviews
moxtra review by <span>Harley V.</span>
Harley V.

"Moxtra will help increase your business and simplify your work"

What do you like best?

Moxtra is exactly what you need for a team that works together. Here you will find:

- Online chat, for communication on the project;

- Documents that can be created and edited together;

- Secure storage of all documentation in a protected cloud;

- Synchronization and archiving of necessary information, etc.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more training materials (documentation or video reviews) that would make it easier for the new user to understand everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A convenient and simple interface will help you to perform your work. You will have one place to store all the necessary information and documents, which will allow all employees to find anything that they need.

We have been looking for this solution for a long time in the market and Moxtra is fully suited to us. This handy program always works quickly and without failure. Our company began to execute projects faster, and I can check everything from start to finish. The service helped to increase the new customer and our revenues.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about moxtra
moxtra review by <span>Vita	 M.</span>
Vita M.

"Easy and clear solution for cooperation."

What do you like best?

Now I can say that my work smarter with a multiplay cooperative workspace that gives meetings, dialogue, and content. I can allow an individual cooperation solution. Also, I can provide the branding and user interface, and connect to the company patented systems and security.

What do you dislike?

Will be much easy work with a simple way of using all working process. Time to time we have a problems with a mess on our timetable. Will be great to have an opportunity to work more organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have the ability to share and review documents. This solution is perfect to save recorded meetings into specific binders. Also, you allow your users to make opportune decisions and solve issues right away, keeping everybody on the same page. Great team control in one click.

We are working potent document cooperative enables moment feedback and statement flows. Also, we have a perfect way of design freely, insert shapes, add voice tags.The ability to make highlight and sign important documents, from every device, at any place and time.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

moxtra review by <span>Abram C.</span>
Abram C.

"The best project management hands down."

What do you like best?

I like that our ScreenShare was a simple interface, the use of shared content, and it's nice when it works.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that the video and ScreenShare were split into 2 separate screens, better they would be on the same window. From time to time, we have problems with the disorder on our schedule. There is not enough sorting functionality in the program interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A service for people who need the behavior of some online meetings quickly and with the appropriate tools of management. The best way to import photos, media files. To have web conferencing.The best way to import photos, media files.To have web conferencing, In fact, there are a huge number of tools that you will use.

We would like to receive new users and keep them, so that they become regular customers. We got a service simple for employees to satisfy, content divide and make a permit using a small amount of time. It is better to create events that are attractive and meaningful.

moxtra review by <span>Richie J.</span>
Richie J.

" Increase your business workflow with the cooperative."

What do you like best?

Better and a fast work with a combined maximum workspace that let appointment, conversation, and content. I found the better solution for cooperation. I can provide our users the ability to occure, share content, and carry dialogue in the scope of our own brand.

What do you dislike?

Not so good connection with chat and I would like to have it more organized or simple to search. But the all working process of Moxtra I like a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice software. With a flexible feature set let users work on what point most, everywhere they are. Great ability to work with mobile and web apps which are more useful for everyone. I recommend it.

We like to get new users and keep them coming back with the cooperation that makes it simple for workers to meet, divide content, and make the resolution in very fast time. Better to create experiences that are attractive and meaningful.

moxtra review by <span>Synthia F.</span>
Synthia F.

"Chance to cooperate with the team"

What do you like best?

Perfect that I can exchange messages. Making video session and be connected to work on projects in present time. Also, I can control my content.Very good that I have a chance to cooperate with the team and making the conference in one click.

What do you dislike?

So great solution for a busy person.Consist everything that you need for your work. I can easily say that I like the program so much. Works for you and gives you a big choice of tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service for a people who need to behavior some online meeting fast and with suitable substance tools control it.The best way to Import photos, media files.To have web conferencing.The best way to Import photos, media files.To have web conferencing. Actually, there is a lot of more tools which you will use.

Moxtra service helps us to make an active collaboration. Gives permitting you to exchange messages with all people on your the team.Easy to make voice messages and more.

moxtra review by <span>Titus M.</span>
Titus M.

"Make creative team. And work more powerful."

What do you like best?

Very good and productive work with messages. All my connection much easy and faster now. All my work on content is very clear and useful. I can manage it anytime. The chance to make all your conference very fast.

What do you dislike?

Till now everything is perfect. I like to use that software. Doing my work well. Perfect helpful tools. A chance to work with a big choice of great tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ability to control everything that you will need. You can easily work with all images and media. Very good at the conference. Always work well. You can explore a lot of amazing working tools.

That working platform always cares about our desire and good cooperation with each other. We are doing much better work. And can discuss everything that we need. Good quality of sharing with messages.

moxtra review by <span>Shehroz H.</span>
Shehroz H.

"Works best on your mobile phone"

What do you like best?

Perhaps the best team collaboration applications out there. It works perfectly on your mobile phone and isn't even quite expensive to use. The instant messaging and chats feature can be used to send media files including videos, pictures and audio recordings. Audio/Video Conferencing is even possible (though I haven't tried it yet). Teamwork can only excel if members have effective communication among themselves and Moxtra ensures this.

What do you dislike?

Moxtra needs to introduce more integrations to improve this application. And even though this is an easy to use application, messages get lost when chats aren't backed up and phones are changed. An auto back up needs to be created

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend everyone who work in teams. An improvement in your team's performance can only come if there is constant dialogue between your team and with Moxtra, you can have that advantage of greater cooperation and efficiency among your team members

I use this application a lot. As I work in a team and each member's work is connected to other member's work, we need to maintain constant communication among the team members. This is when Moxtra comes into use. Only through engagement can we create a positive working environment and we have achieved that.

moxtra review by <span>Andrew D.</span>
Andrew D.

"Great collaboration platform, but still needs a couple tweaks"

What do you like best?

Moxtra is a great platform for sharing information and working within a team. It has a beautiful UI and as a UX/UI designer I really appreciate that. There are some issues with the navigation as it could be easier to navigate, but overall I think that it is a great product for a young company.

What do you dislike?

As noted above, the UX is great, but there are some issues with the fact that navigating the product can be a tad difficult due to it's unintuitive nature. You have to play around with the app before you really understand what you are doing. But, once you get the hang of it, if is fairly easy to use. I actually enjoyed the previous version before this last UI update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the app as intuitive as possible.

Well, the number on business problem of collaboration is what the software is used for. It is also great for overall team communication.

moxtra review by <span>Candace M.</span>
Candace M.

"great for connecting teams and managing projects"

What do you like best?

Super easy for teams to collaborate and maintain all the project files in a single place and all have access. Really like how simple it is to use and that it really covers all bases from document management to creating a project schedule, for online meetings and training sessions. Also like the ability to record meetings and store them for others to 'attend' later.

What do you dislike?

Because it covers so many functions, sometimes it replaces something that's been working and may have a few more features to it, but overall not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and is great for collaboration between people in a variety of ogranzations or departments. Provides a single place for meetings, notes, timelines, all types of documents, etc. Pefect to keep all team members up to date with notifications too.

We're using it for an implementation of a new software application with a firm that's offsite so for the project management it's great - everything in one place and perfect for collaboration from lots of people in different locations.

moxtra review by <span>Steven V.</span>
Steven V.

"Transformational software for team collaboration"

What do you like best?

Moxtra is quick, platform agnostic and easy to use. You can quickly spin up collaborations and create benchmarks.

What do you dislike?

At times the mobile notifications can be buggy on android devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The key is making it a mandatory way of communicating with your team. It solves so many issues and maintains a consistent thread of communication. People are busy, you need a next gen solution to keep projects and people organized.

I was searching for a next generation solution for cloud collaboration and project management. Moxtra gave me the flexibility to manage projects while on the go.

"Unreliable "

What do you like best?

I used Moxtra for online screen share meetings. Moxtra has good bones - the features are what most people need in a meeting software. Love that prospects don't need to download a third party software to start an online meeting.

What do you dislike?

Our online meetings have been unreliable and we've had many bug issues. For example, meetings will end in the middle of the meeting. This is a huge problem in a meeting software because our business prospects rely on us to be professional and have online meetings that work. Only works for meetings with a small number of participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to test it out for product bugs!

The ability to have inside sales meetings on the fly is extremely beneficial when on the phone with a prospect. They can visually see what our product has to offer.

moxtra review by <span>Michelle C. O.</span>
Michelle C. O.

"Not reliable "

What do you like best?

It's nice to be able to screen share and have conference calls over the web. I also like that they had a good amount of dial in country lines.

What do you dislike?

It was always a gamble on if it word work or not. Some problems included bad phone line, weird static noises throughout the call, screen share not working, or screen share lagging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out first.

My company used to use Moxtra as an integration into our product but we had to drop them because we had so many problems and had support tickets with them daily.

moxtra review by User in Computer Software

"Collaborate With All Branches of Company"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the layout and functionality of files posted. As I go through my work week it is faster usually to Moxtra someone in my organization than even SMS. Being able to go back and see the history of the messages is useful as you can search people while eliminating the distraction of a cell phone.

What do you dislike?

The only gripe I have is the mobile app doesn't notify me unless I have the app open and active. I'd use it a lot more when not at my desk if it grabbed my attention telling me about lingering messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This pushes a "business only" feel. No giphys and a more professional look make it a best fit when wanting to enhance productivity without offering distractions.

Collaboration across the board. Very rarely in companies are you able to speak and have open conversations with C-Level executives. Moxtra not only allows this but lets the C-Level guys have their finger on the pulse of all operations of the company.

moxtra review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great way to communicate."

What do you like best?

The fact they have integrated with Tact. Being able to speak to your back end office systems. Update notes and pull up records in SFDC and more!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. It's very easy to use. If I had to say anything I would like to see more drag and drop on mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to look into Thread if you are getting Moxtra.

We are able to collaborate with ease from SDR to CEO. Keeping everyone on the same page and being able to share content with ease. We have been able to streamline our sales team.

moxtra review by User in Internet

"Does the job for screen sharing but doesn't have all the features"

What do you like best?

Easy to start a meeting from any device. Good sound quality.

What do you dislike?

No calendar integrations. Can be buggy at times. Hard to collaborate with other team members on meetings. Don't see all meeting accepts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it has all the features you need for your business use case.

Easy screen sharing built into our product. Allowed us to be competitive with our solutions in the market. Not a ton of benefits compared to other virtual meeting tools.

"Does not disappoint"

What do you like best?

When it comes down to getting the job done, Moxtra does not disappoint. Almost too easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It is lacking a few features that are valuable to a sales reps experience, such as recording your video.

It was great to have Moxtra integrated into our solution and be able to leverage its capabilities as a part of our offering.

"Share & Collaborate"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and great on a mobile device.

What do you dislike?

No complaints on what I dislike... maybe more integrations?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are familiar with other Saas tools or platforms, you should have no problems!

Collaboration and screenshare - being able to do that anywhere is super helpful!

"Too many errors"

What do you like best?

The capability to share content was nice when it works.

What do you dislike?

It would error all the time and ultimately we had to discontinue using it with our product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it. Way too unreliable.

Screen sharing content within our platform.

moxtra review by User in Internet

"Using Moxtra as inside sales screenshare tool"

What do you like best?

I like that our screenshare had a Clean interface

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the video and screenshare were splitted into 2 seperate screens

Internal Sales Screensharing calls

Learning about moxtra?

* We monitor all moxtra reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.