4.4 out of 5

Moz Pro Reviews

1-50 of 259 total Moz Pro reviews

Moz Pro Reviews

1-50 of 259 total Moz Pro reviews
Moz Pro review by Isabel G.
Marketing Advertising Specialist

"I love this SEO tool. "

What do you like best?

Moz is an apparatus that is anything but difficult to approach for an amateur. While giving propelled usefulness to master clients. As you likely know, Moz puts our a ton of extremely incredible substance. Normally they are incredible at controlling you through the way toward learning Moz, while teaching you by and large SEO principals. I truly feel like I have developed into Moz.

What do you dislike?

I loathe UX and it takes me a great deal to discover what I need inside their dashboard. While their creep list is enormous, it can't be contrasted with Ahrefs' or SEMrush's. This means you won't get the total picture with regards to inbound connections for your sites. The structure language isn't uniform, you'll at times end up lost or more awful "Ooops, Sorry, something occurred" message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moz is an incredible SEO learning source, however their promoting stage isn't anything but difficult to utilize. Their list isn't huge and does not present the full picture with regards to backlinks. The on location SEO modules are very great and I can prescribe them for tenderfoot SEOs.

I was performing site reviews and onpage SEO. Moz Pro demonstrated to me an unmistakable way my showcasing efforts should take. It will enable you to develop your online nearness, I'm simply not certain it'll get all of you the way,

Moz Pro review by Manish S.
Digital Specialist
Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Mozpro is best tool for SEO"

What do you like best?

I have been using Mozpro for sometime and I really find it a useful tool for managing the Off Page seo activities. This tool helps me to discover the best keywords for my upcoming blogs and helped me to increase the traffic of my blog. Also, the link explorer feature of this tool let me find out all backlinks to my website. Using this tool, I can check the Spam score of my website and remove or disavow the bad links pointing to my website

What do you dislike?

This tool us comprehensive and fulfills what I need from this tool so I have no issues from this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a robust Seo tools then I'd recommend this tool.

This tool saves my time in finding keywords for my upcoming blogs or website. Also using this tool I can discover all links pointing to my website. Moreover, this tool is cheap so does not put any burden on me financially.

Moz Pro review by Deepika A.
Social Media Specialist
Information Services
(Myself Only)

"Great SEO tool "

What do you like best?

Moz is one of the best SEO tool for link exploring, checking backlinks of your competitor sites and keyword analysis.

The new added features of Moz pro such as on-demand crawl and one-page grader are also amazing. It helps in analyzing your website problems and solve it for better ranking.

Moreover, we can also check for our competitors backlinks and thus improve our SEO strategy.

What do you dislike?

What i don't like is that sometimes it does not provide the search volume of keywords. And it has a limit of URL crawling that should be extended according to its cost (as the tool is a bit costly).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Surely i would recommend the product to those who are doing SEO. It is a great tool for analyzing and helps in better ranking of a site.

I always use the tool for my SEO analysis. It really helps me in finding my competitors back links as well as tells about the keywords they use and their domain authority.

Along with this, it help me in finding the on-page problems of my site. So it is a good choice for SEO analysis.

Moz Pro review by Pawan K.
Digital Marketing Specialist

"Good Tool For Tracking Website Ranking"

What do you like best?

Moz is a great tool to track your ranking by analyzing your backlinks, ranking keywords etc. It is a basic tool to track website performance. Its keyword explorer is good to find new keywords. Its biggest benefits is the keyword difficulty report. Moz is very good for basic SEO of your website. It helps in on-page SEO of your website. For its better functionalities and easy to use interface I like it.

What do you dislike?

Its Good for SEO, not the best, for proper SEO I like to use other tools along with this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, there are much better tools are available in the market. But they are more expensive than Moz. Going for MOZ for on-page SEO and taking another Offpage Tool has a great cost-benefit. So I recommend this tool for its good functionalities.

I am using this tool for tracking keyword rankings and traffic on my websites. Thanks to the keyword research tool with its difficulty score I can estimate my potential rankings pretty well.

Moz Pro review by Corey N.

"An OK Starting Place or Piece of the Puzzle"

What do you like best?

Having been in SEO for 18+ years, I've been an on/off Moz user for years. They've done a good job owning SEO for beginners in a post-Panda world. 2012 made all of Rand's previously incorrect advice some of the best advice around. Arguably every tool in Moz has an objectively better niche alternative, except potentially two right now. The first is MozCast (which is free), the second are their keyword research tools, which are strong. And it's nice that they port over to rank tracking.

What do you dislike?

If you're doing more than the most basic local work in a market with no competition, you'll need more. A lot more. Ahrefs has a vastly superior backlink database and Majestic has the only really usable link API. SEMrush and Search Metrics provide endless SERP scrape data. The crawler is limited to a very simple report, so you'll want something like Screaming Frog or Sitebulb. You'll probably want a rank tracker that updates daily and is more configurable and reliable (take your pick). You'll probably need other styles of keyword tool, too. Other insights on links and opportunities, beyond simple server errors, contain so many false positives and issues that you're usually better off without them.

A strong keyword tool and exportable ranking PDFs that are pretty. They're doing a good job keeping up on new SERP features too. Beyond that, Moz is just a tool, and it solves maybe 20 issues of potentially over a thousand.

Moz Pro review by Bruce C.
Internet

"The best SEO tool in the market"

What do you like best?

Moz Pro has everything you need under its hood! My favorite tools to use are: Keyword Explorer, Link Explorer and Rank Tracker. The Link Explorer is fairly new but its great to keep track of your link health and to keep tabs on your DA against your competition.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i could say was a bit negative is that it could be overwhelming. There is a lot of data and sometimes it isn't clear what I'm looking at. They do have a chat feature though that can help you with any questions you may have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time learning each tool. Use the video tutorials.

Link building is the big project I'm starting right now. Moz Pro provides great material to help you plan and strategize your link building strategy.

Moz Pro review by Miguel P.
Presidente
Graphic Design

"MOZ, la herramienta ideala pra el inbound marketing"

What do you like best?

Moz currently represents one of the best alternatives for marketing. This platform provides several specialized tools to improve and create marketing strategies that will help position and improve your content writing, including choosing topics to write about and develop. Moz will also help you to improve and optimize your social network strategies, in short, there are many possibilities that this tool offers you to improve your marketing projects.

The power of MOZ is eradicated in a set of tools that I highly recommend:

MozBar: It is an extension available for Google Chrome, which helps you to evaluate the domain authority and the page authority, this information is essential to improve our web project.

Keyword difficulty: Gives you information about the difficulty of positioning keywords, and is one of MOZ's strong points.

Crawl test: This tool is designed for SEO practices and allows you to structurally and technically scan a website to determine the quality of all aspects related to search engine positioning, with this tool you can evaluate the titles, headers, goals, duplicate content and structure of a website.

Open Site Explorer MOZ: This tool available in MOZ allows you to analyze the links of your website, including the links of your competitors, which gives you a competitive advantage because you can analyze the link profile of your project.

What do you dislike?

The tools available in MOZ can be complex to use, they are not designed for beginners. Sometimes navigability can be uncomfortable because of the large amount of information it shows, so if you are going to use this tool you should study first. It can also be expensive for some small projects that want to scale and improve their sites.

MOZ allows you to evaluate, project and design a marketing campaign, all its tools are designed to provide valuable information that will determine the direction of your web strategy, as well as saving you a lot of time.

Moz Pro review by Madeline L.
Online Instructor
Higher Education

"The best all-round SEO Software"

What do you like best?

Moz's Keyword analysis tool and link analysis are both excellent and thorough. The site crawl function has also been instrumental in helping us identify and clean up website problems.

Moz's Keyword explorer is also incredible. Building campaigns and exploring areas where you can be successful is straightforward and really helps create a vision for future SEO plans.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find navigating around the tool to be a bit confusing, things aren't always where you expect them to be. They also give suggestions for "fixing" your problems that could be much more detailed and targeted at the issue you are experiencing. Sometimes the help is not relevant or just missing some vital information for addressing your issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moz is constantly innovating and updating. If there is something that you feel is missing then just check back in a few months. It is always getting better!

We know so much more about our online position. Link building and keyword analysis of ourselves and our competitors have been two huge areas. Moz's keyword explorer is an amazing tool for finding new keyword opportunities

Moz Pro review by Dragan N.
SEO & Project Manager

"Moz Pro"

What do you like best?

I like it offers website crawling and checks for duplicate content. Their knowledge base is huge and you can find it throughout the Moz Pro dashboard when you need it most. You'll even find Rand Fishkin's videos that explain what the feature does, so you'll always learn something new while using the platform. When setting the campaign, you'll be asked to input 3 of the competitor websites. I find this feature quite nice, as you'll be able to track the progress nicely.

What do you dislike?

I dislike UX and it takes me a lot to find what I want within their dashboard. While their crawl index is big, it can't be compared to Ahrefs' or SEMrush's. What this means is that you won't get the complete picture when it comes to inbound links for your websites. The design language is not uniform, you'll occasionally find yourself lost or worse "Ooops, Sorry, something happened" message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moz is a great SEO knowledge source, but their marketing platform is not very easy to use. Their index is not very big and does not present the full picture when it comes to backlinks. The onsite SEO modules are quite good and I can recommend them for beginner SEOs.

I was performing website audits and onpage SEO. Moz Pro showed me a clear path my marketing campaigns should take. It will definitely help you grow your online presence, I'm just not sure it'll get you all the way,

Moz Pro review by Anju P.
Digital Marketing Specialist

"Best SEO Tool for the Smarter Marketing"

What do you like best?

For SEO purpose Moz Pro is a nice tool to track your ranking by analyzing your website backlinks, ranking keywords, top pages etc. This is a basic tool to track full performance of any website. Moz Keyword explorer is good to find new keywords to rank better in Google SERP. This tool helps in full on-page SEO of website.

What do you dislike?

Moz Pro is good for On Page SEO but it is not the best tool, for proper SEO I like to use other tools along with this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You Must try this tool for On Page Analysis.

I am using Moz Pro tool for tracking keyword rankings and traffic on any website. This tool is also helpful for backlinking analysis.

Moz Pro review by ankita s.
Software Engineer

"Moz is great SEO tool"

What do you like best?

I am using this to measure my backlink and on page site SEO. And this tool has proved very useful as using this tool I have really improved the SEO of my website. Moreover, this tool has helped me to perform SEO audit on my website and improved on page & off page SEO efforts

What do you dislike?

This tool has really helped me and as of now I did not find any problems with this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a comprehensive and robust seo tool then try it

This tool is excellent for performing SEO audit and find and analyze the backlink profile of my website. Moreover, this tool helps me to find new backlink opportunity for my website

Moz Pro review by Janey W.
Marketing Advertising Specialist

"Good SEO tool. "

What do you like best?

Incredible for the essential SEO necessities like following your rankings, screen specialized issues or catchphrase inquire about. You get week by week positioning updates, generally at monday. You can check the flows SERPs in detail, taking a gander at your positioning history and find fascinating chances, similar to all the diverse SERP Features for your followed watchwords. simple to approach for a novice. While giving propelled usefulness to master clients. As you likely know, Moz puts our a ton of extremely extraordinary substance. Normally they are extraordinary at directing you through the way toward learning Moz, while teaching you all in all SEO principals.

What do you dislike?

I find that some of their SERP data is a hair off reality

Recommendations to others considering the product

In case you're simply beginning in SEO and taking a gander at observing the specialized parts of your site and catchphrase look into, at that point this is extraordinary for you. Moz Pro requires some an opportunity to do things right - as does SEO done effectively. Ensure you put aside enough time to almost certainly invest energy with this. I very prescribe Moz Pro to any advanced or promoting administrator. It has practically all instrument you could require from an advanced showcasing viewpoint, first rate client administration, and the best help network you can discover.

I use Moz to screen our SERPS, watchwords, space specialist, and blade specialized blunders on our site all with the objective of getting positioned higher on Google. I additionally use Moz to pull specialized data on my rivals' sites while doing focused reviews. Different individuals from the group use Moz for our customers and have no bad things to say.

Moz Pro review by Brandon W.
Marketing

"Super Useful and Great Content!"

What do you like best?

Moz is a tool that is easy to approach for a newbie. While providing advanced functionality to expert users. As you probably know, Moz puts our a lot of really great content. Naturally they are great at guiding you through the process of learning Moz, while educating you in general SEO principals. I really feel like I have grown into Moz.

What do you dislike?

Moz has a way of sinking their teeth into you with the data they collect. At this point it wouldn't be easy for me to switch to something like Ahrefs, which I have seriously considered. I also find that some of their SERP data is a hair off reality. Nothing crazy, but in a super competitive keyword search it matters if I'm 3rd or 2nd, and moz will sometimes report one to two positions higher or lower than reality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd highly recommend Moz to anyone looking, but I would advise you to also take a look at Ahrefs, and see if it meets your requirements. I find Ahrefs to be a bit more feature rich, and a better value than Moz, but honestly, you'll be in good hands either way.

I use Moz to monitor our SERPS, keywords, domain authority, and fin technical errors on our website all with the goal of getting ranked higher on Google. I also use Moz to pull technical information on my competitors' websites when doing competitive audits. Other members of the team use Moz on behalf of our clients and have no complaints.

Moz Pro review by Heiko T.
Head Of Marketing

"SEO Tool with good Cost-Benefit Ratio"

What do you like best?

MOZ is great for the basic SEO requirements like tracking your rankings, monitor technical issues or keyword research. You get weekly ranking updates, usually at monday. You can check the currents SERPs in detail, looking at your ranking history and discover interesting opportunities, like all the different SERP Features for your tracked keywords (featured snippets, image packs, reviews, videos, knowledge cards, related questions etc). For the keyword research the keyword explorer is doing a good job. You get a lot of keyword suggestions, which you can filter by relevance or search volume as well. One big benefit is the moz difficulty score. The higher this score, the harder it is to rank for the keywords. Over time you get a pretty good feeling for which difficulties it makes sense to write content, which ones will need some more "offpage efforts" or for which keywords it makes just no sense to create content at all, because the competition is just too high.

What do you dislike?

For offpage SEO I would prefer other tools, as MOZ has quite a low crawl depth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definetly there are slightly better tools on the market. BUT they are way way more expensive. Going for MOZ for onpage SEO and taking another Offpage Tool (e.g. Majestics) has a great cost-benefit ratio. However if you want to have you are really advanced and want to have all the fancy features on the market you can go for searchmetrics or sistrix. But they will cost you 5+ times more per month.

Tracking keyword rankings & traffic developement. Thanks to the keyword research tool with its difficulty score we can estimate our potential rankings pretty well and don't target competitive keywords.

Moz Pro review by Eric S.
SEO Strategist
Public Relations and Communications

"It's good, not great"

What do you like best?

The new keyword explorer is the best feature in the Moz Pro subscription. They recently just upgraded it and it is really, really great.

What do you dislike?

Open Site Explorer is pretty weak compared to other tools with the same capabilities. For the price point it doesn't have the same power as Ahrefs or SEMRush. It seems like Moz is stagnant and isn't keeping up with current industry trends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're just starting out in SEO and looking at monitoring the technical aspects of your site and keyword research, then this is great for you. However, if you're an experienced SEO person, then you probably want to go with a more versatile tool that can do more for you.

We used Moz for keyword research and to monitor site problems. It was a good starter tool for us as we got into the SEO game. We are planning on switching though.

Moz Pro review by Chad M.
CEO

"Moz Pro Streamlines SEO "

What do you like best?

A lot of people approach SEO like it is magic or that if you just cheat well enough - you'll show up first in the search engines. This isn't true, particularly with all of the intelligent updates Google has made over the years. The simple fact is that SEO is a methodical process and Moz Pro helps keep that process in sight. I love how simple it is to track keyword performance, to see your pages are ranking - and how well SEO has been implemented - and tons of other features. Moz Pro takes what could be a complicated system to implement and twists it into something that is simple.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is how tracked keywords count as an additional keyword for each location you track that keyword. For some accounts we manage, the keywords being tracked can add up quick if they have a couple locations and upgrading the account might not fit the company's size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moz Pro requires some time to do things right - as does SEO done correctly. Make sure you set aside enough time to be able to spend time with this.

We use Moz Pro for our website and the websites of our clients. In all cases that we've used Moz, we have been able to rank our clients extremely well in the search engines. And this is what our clients wanted. Instead of being a company that only offers results for long-tail keywords that nobody will ever search for - we're able to put our clients in front of their customers.

Moz Pro review by Chris K.
Marketing Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Marketing Manager Review"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Moz is the massive amount of functionality it offers, from link tracking, competitor tracking, DA and PA tracking, and keyword tracking.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could go father back in time when looking at the domain authority tracking. It would be nice if you could see an entire history, or at least when you started the campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Moz Pro to any digital or marketing manager. It has almost all tool you could need from a digital marketing perspective, top notch customer service, and the best support community you can find.

Moz allows me to track online competitor activity, improve overall website SEO, and provides me with a variety of online tool and resources for digital marketing. We have realized benefits improved DA, PR, organic traffic, and increased sales.

Moz Pro review by User in Computer Software

"Useful For A Proper Website Audit"

What do you like best?

I think that Keyword explorer is the best as I am able to find the best-ranked keywords for my blog. There is many keyword suggestions and also provides SERP analysis. I am able to analyse my competitor's blogs and website with full detail of their Domain Authority and Page Authority. I am able to find my blogs errors by using the full site audit feature. it helps me to perform the best SEO with high ranking results.

What do you dislike?

MOZ is no doubt rich in features but is somewhat expensive for the base package. It offers a free trial for 14 days but after that, If we want a pro version of that we need to pay a huge amount. If you want the other modules like Keyword Research, Backlink Reports, Local SEO, you have to pay extra for each.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best tool to improve your ranking in the Search engine and also provides deep matrices on DA and PA of your website. It breaks down website data for better analysis and strategy formulation and to rank high on the search engine.

I use to analyse my blog and website through MOZ. I also use this software to compare my competitor's blogs and website for DA and PA as well as to generate more backlinks for my blog. Keyword analysis is the best I think so I use to find Keywords that are high search volume and has moderate competition and CPC. it also helps me building and ranking my long tail keywords.

Moz Pro review by Chad B.
Solutions Director

"A great tool for analytical insight. "

What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to accurately track historical data with Moz, and compile that data in easy to read reports. I'm able to keep data on hand for all of my clients, and easily organize the information.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the navigation was easier and more user-friendly. Overall, this tool is a great weapon to have in your back pocket (especially when working on SEO/SEM for clients).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to use, but ensure this isn't the only analytical tool you have. I'd recommend using SEM RUSH, SpyFu, and Alexa along with this tool to get the best insight on your site's data.

We track the historical data for our site's and our clients' sites rankings of keywords and search terms. This allows us to more easily direct efforts on what we should be targeting with our digital marketing efforts.

Moz Pro review by Jessica B.
Account and Production Specialist

"Moz Pro Allows Us to Optimize Web Pages Effectively"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using Moz Pro because it is user-friendly. The subscription we utilize allows us to host up to 10 of our clients within the platform, and gives us the ability to understand their SEO optimization scores. We're able to optimize our clients' web pages based on highly searched keywords and ensure that their title tags, meta descriptions, h1 headings, URLs, and image alt attributes all feature the keyword. Being able to conduct in-depth keyword research allows us to ensure that our clients' audience is finding their site as a reputable source of information/services/products.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, the site will kick me out randomly and I'll receive a 404 error. Another issue we've run into is that Moz will not pick up changes I've made to our clients' sites. This could either be a caching issue or an issue with the site crawlers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly consider giving Moz Pro a go. It is worth the investment and allows you to provide your clients useful insight on their brand.

We're able to help increase our clients' organic site traffic by doing keyword research and optimizing their web pages for highly search keywords that are relevant to their business. By increasing their organic traffic, we're able to increase their leads, whether they be form fills or phone calls. Along with optimization, knowing which keywords have high monthly search volume also allows us to recommend content to our clients. Based on our keyword research, we're able to suggest blog topics, the addition of new web pages based on demand, and are able to give our clients insight on which of their products or services are searched more than others.

Moz Pro review by dinesh g.
Digital Marketing Manager

"Moz is an allround SEO tool "

What do you like best?

Moz is a comprehensive SEO tool. I use this tool to analyze keywords, backlinks and brand alerts about my website. Moreover, this tool helps me to perform SEO audit for my website. This helps me to increase Domain authority and organic search of my website

What do you dislike?

This tool is a great SEO tool and I have nothing against this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is great for people who are serious about SEO and want to build online business

This tool has helped me to increase SERP of my website and helped us to scale the backlinking efforts of my website. We need not to invest in external tool using this tool

Moz Pro review by Rahul S.
Assistant Manager

"Nice platform to start"

What do you like best?

MOZ is a wonderful platform for SEO as their features to track rankings, keeping a tap on issues, and keyword research. It provides you. You ranking updates per week. by its report you can find opportunities to improve. The feature vwhich I like the most is moz difficulty score.

What do you dislike?

It has low crawl depth and you can not switch to other products after keeping your data in moz.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, there are some other good tools available in the market but they are more costlier than this.

Keeping a tap on keyword rankings & traffic developement. The wonderful keyword research feature through which we can estimate our potential rankings.

Moz Pro review by Andrew S.
Marketing Operations Manager
Consumer Services

"Robust, Intuitive and a Great Value"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the Keyword Explorer functionality. It helps us make informed decisions on which keywords to include in blog posts, etc. as opposed to relying on our intuition

What do you dislike?

I've seen better iterations of Moz's Open Site Explorer. It's definitely not bad, but our site has a lot of secure links that Moz can't really analyze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've got the budget, I'd definitely consider it. They've got tons of information on their site that simply explains SEO in general without beating you over the head by promoting their product as the best. Rand Fishkin (Founder, CEO) has been doing this for a longer time than most. It definitely shows when you use Moz.

We're learning which phrases to emphasize in our organic content, when to emphasize them, and gaining a much better online presence because of this

Moz Pro review by Ryan Paul S.
Managing Director

"Very useful tool and insights"

What do you like best?

Keyword tracker and website crawl tool. The report identifies any problems with the website and a series of recommendations of what needs fixing. You can also analyse specific pages and MOZ gives them a traffic light grade so you know what you need to do to improve the overall score of that page.

What do you dislike?

The MOZ toolbar is only available for Chrome - need one for Safari! Also, the chromebar is flaky at best. It doesn't always work and you often find yourself refreshing the page for it to bring the metrics in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the overall reports and subscribe to their webinars to further understand how the software works and how to use all of its features.

Identify where client websites rank and how they can improve their overall score.

Moz Pro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great SEO tool"

What do you like best?

I like being able to find broken links, unlinked brand mentions and recently discovered links. The keyword tools makes it easier for me to find relevant keywords for each client.

What do you dislike?

When a site has more than 40,000 back links you can only see 40,000. I wish there was a way to see all the links in one report. I also dislike how long it takes for a report to generate. I also wish there was a way to delete duplicate domains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software for link building purposes. I use this tool daily.

I can see all of a competitors backlinks in one spot. With the new feature of lost and discovered links I can see when I loose links and gain new links. Being able to see the lost links has made it easier for me to get the link fixed or reinstated.

Moz Pro review by Lisa  M.

"Excellent tool for SEO monitoring & optimization"

What do you like best?

The keyword explorer tool is great along with their new additions that enable you to better understand what keywords competitors are optimizing. The overall UX of the platform is easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Its hard to call out a specific dislike. Overall i have been very happy with the value we get out of the tool for the price point. One area of improvement could be with the backlink analysis feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for businesses of all sizes. It is able to meet the needs of our company and provides the same value than other SEO tools that costs thousands/month

It helps streamline our SEO efforts and easily measure progress. Additionally, it has made it much easier to identify new keyword and optimization opportunities.

Moz Pro review by Vijay C.
Graphic Designer

"Moz is excellent Tool for tracking website ranking & backlink audit"

What do you like best?

I have been using this tool to track the website ranking on Google and also find the new backlink opportunity for my website. Moreover, this tool helps me perform Backlink audit and also this tool is excellent for finding keywords for my blogs.

What do you dislike?

This tool fulfills all what I require hence I have no problems with this tool

This tool is helping me to perform seo audit on my website and find best performing keywords for my website and improve SERP and backlink of my website. Overall it is a complete SEO tool

Moz Pro review by User

"Moz makes quick SEO easy!"

What do you like best?

Moz is a great no-nonsense platform for basic SEO. I like that I can go on and find the answer to a question quickly for a client or co-worker. (It usually requires so little clicking around with Moz's platform, that I can just keep them on the phone, which they appreciate.) Keyword Explorer is among the most straightforward SEO tools of its type that I've used, and creating keyword lists and campaigns is relatively painless because there are no bells and whistles.

Moz resources are top-notch as well and they're one of my go-tos for SEO news and best practices. I feel well-supported by their team, even without hands-on help.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I overtly dislike about using Moz, but I do wonder how accurate the metrics are from time to time since we have received conflicting information from other platforms when searching simultaneously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moz Pro is probably not your best bet if you run an Ecomm site with a large number of categories and product pages. In that case, you would need to invest in something with more campaigning and segmentation capabilities. Moz Pro is perfect for small to mid-size companies and marketing firms, particularly those that deal with services rather than products.

Moz Pro is helping us shape up our SEO and our clients' SEO with confidence. It's offers an overall SEO picture without extraneous tools which. In my experience with past platforms, all the "extras" confused and convoluted marketing goals.

Moz Pro review by James M.
Digital Marketing Executive
Utilities

"Great for new and experienced search engine marketers"

What do you like best?

Moz is slick, easy to use and integrates well with Google Analytics. Its best feature is Campaigns which helps you to pin point a page(s) and associate keywords and track competitors.

What do you dislike?

Its freemium model is great for scalability, but if you want beyond five campaigns you have to upgrade. It may be better to tier on the basis of company size or usage.

Our company target niche keywords, so having the ability to present our perfomance and competitors' rankings to our board has supported company buy in to our marketing. It really has opened doors to building strategies based on what info Moz provided.

Moz Pro review by Kevin G.
Search Strategist

"Easy to get great insights"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive and the data available allows for actionable insights.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to better customize some of the reporting but the out of the box functionality is good as is.

Our use of Moz went down three different paths. 1) Initial keyword research. We were trying to uncover the keywords that would drive traffic but also remained extremely relevant to our content and audience. One component of the keyword research is the relatively new relevance score that can help gauge whether a keyword is on target for the content you are trying to create. This relevancy helps to expand your initial concept and sometimes exposes related concepts that may not have made it into your list originally. 2) Keyword Tracking. Once we had optimized a page we used Moz to review how the optimizations we put in place were performing in the search engine results. 3) Lastly, we used Moz for on-page optimization grading. This allowed us to review pages that we hadn't yet had a chance to review previously and take action on those pages.

From use of Moz we were able to drive relevant traffic and explore concepts that we had maybe not considered before. Through the expanded content we increased visibility for our clients' site and exposed our clients' site to a broader audience. This broader related audience increased top-of-funnel visitors that played into a long-term content strategy.

Moz Pro review by User in Tobacco

"Great software tool to help track and maintain your website performance. "

What do you like best?

I like that the tool is very easy to navigate. I use the rank tracker along with open site explorer, and the keyword explorer on a daily basis. These tool help me make sure that we are building and maintaining SEO ranking with our site.

What do you dislike?

When using the Keyword explorer when you search a keyword there is a section called SERP analysis and this only gives you the info on the first page (about the top 10 ranked pages) I would like to see this be a bit more extensive. I also think that the Rank checker should automatically update the ranks on the keywords you choose in stead of having to manually updated each line daily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that this tool has a number of great functions for a SEO professional looking to optimize and maintain their site for a small or large business.

We use this to maintain and gain SEO keywords within google and other Search engines. We do benefit from using the tools as it gives us insights in our own rankings as well as our competitors.

Moz Pro review by Sarah F.

"SEO and Website Info in one place"

What do you like best?

Moz is great because it crawls your site constantly and gives you the info you need for success. This is from a development side and a content management side. If you need to edit 404 errors it will let you know and will also give you input if you need to beef up content for a targeted keyword.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that Moz Local and Moz Pro were more seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user-friendly and easily navigated. We use this program to keep on top of not only our website but Google Algo updates. We couldn't be happier with the price point or with the return on investment here. We are able to separate different locations into different campaigns to have scalable views to see where we need to improve.

It’s like having another person on my team. There’s always a fresh crawl for me to dive into and there have been plenty of times that it has brought errors to my attention I was unaware of.

Moz Pro review by George A.
Marketing Writer

"Great tool for *some* metrics related to SEO health"

What do you like best?

Domain authority and keyword optimization of specific pages.

What do you dislike?

Keyword discovery and semantic grouping are not as sophisticated as Ahrefs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would hesitate to recommend Moz Pro as your only paid SEO measurement tool. It works great in conjunction with Ahrefs--if you have both, you can triangulate keyword data between the two (for example, they will give wildly different stats for monthly search volume and keyword difficulty). However, if you have the budget for only one, I would have to recommend Ahrefs. It's a more analytical tool, less intuitive, but also does *much more* in suggesting keywords that are related to keywords you already know about. Moz suggests keywords, but they are often irrelevant or related only in that they contain the same words. Moz does not seem to understand the real semantic content behind a group of related keywords as well as Ahrefs.

Tracking domain authority and rankings for keywords which we believe we should be ranking for.

Moz Pro review by Isabel H.
Marketing Manager

"All-in-one, everything you need for SEO!"

What do you like best?

What don't I like? We only start using Moz a few weeks ago (we are still using the free trial!) but we've managed to fix so many issues with our website with the help of its crawl reports and on page SEO graders. I can't think of a more in-depth and helpful tool for any company that wants to keep their SEO efforts in-house. The customer service is fantastic as well, offering valuable and helpful information when you ask. Very impressed. We will definitely be using this service for a long time!

What do you dislike?

Their backlink analysis isn't as in-depth as some other tools, such as Ahrefs and SemRush - we don't seem to be getting as many links with Moz as we do using these other tools. But that isn't really of huge concern, as Moz is better in so many other ways so we can use a different tool for backlink analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're planning to do all of your SEO in-house, then Moz Pro is definitely the tool to use. It has everything you need from keyword analysis, rank tracker, crawl tests, etc.

That our WordPress settings were not configured properly, as we did not have a no-index on image attachment pages or pagination (which was causing page duplication issues). We also discovered how well we were ranking for certain search terms and how we could improve on our rankings.

Moz Pro review by Agency in Computer Networking

"Best data for SEO campaigns out there"

What do you like best?

We like to use Moz to get accurate data about our keyword rankings. The presentation of the keyword rankings in the reports are impressive to clients and let's us know if we are on the right track with our optimizations. At any given time we can see the ranking of keywords we are tracking and up to 3 competitors. We also like the backlink data which we find to be a lot more accurate and useful. Not all links show up but when they do you know the links are good.

What do you dislike?

A bit pricey but you get what you pay for. The cheapest plan they have is for $99 per month so you need to have at least 5 sites to make it worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost is an issue you have to shell out a good amount each month. Probably you could find all this data for free through other programs but its worth the convenience to pay Moz to do it for you.

We try to up sell SEO services to clients but we need accurate data to do the work and we also need a professional way to show reports to clients so they can see the progress of the campaign.

Moz Pro review by Administrator in Internet

"Powerful rank tracking capabilities "

What do you like best?

Moz is leading the entire SEO industry with its own metrics, Domain Authority, MozRank and MozTrust scores. Therefore, their product has become a must-have for many SEO managers. Besides that, it's actually useful. The ability to accurately track historical data across multiple geographies and devices - is amazing and highly useful for SEO.

What do you dislike?

Their user interface experience isn't as easy as expected. Also, it is almost impossible to do some basic things like tracking rankings of a list of competitors, using the same keyword list that you're optimizing for. For that to happen, you'll have to duplicate the list into different campaigns, which is not the right way to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their rank tracking capabilities are amazing. Better than most competitors in the space. As for tracking backlinks - others are doing a better job at it.

Optimizing web pages for better crawlability, indexing, and relevancy. Improving overall SEO for better rankings, organic traffic, and conversions.

Moz Pro review by Samuel K.
Business Intelligence Analyst

"Great SEO tools and better resources"

What do you like best?

Moz's keyword research tools are very handy, as well as the competitor and ranking analytics. We're quickly able to evaluate the status of our SEO efforts with the campaign dashboard and the On-Page Grader is helpful for addressing problem areas.

What do you dislike?

Limited number of competitors is an inconvenience. A few additional features like a site mapping tool would be handy. We've found that while Moz does a lot of things well it's not a complete "one-stop-shop" for all things SEO and additional tools are needed to fill the gaps.

We use Moz as the starting point for all of our SEO projects and continual site optimization in terms of both content and technical improvements.

Moz Pro review by Katie B.
Freelancer
Internet

"Fantastic for organizing campaigns and developing key words"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the keyword optimizer. I use it every single day in developing keywords for individual articles as well as whole-site keywords that we are trying to focus on. I use the "Suggested KeyWord" and ability to sort them by average number of searches every time and always learn a new key word that I would not have thought to try to rank for. I also love Moz' daily and weekly videos. They are incredibly helpful.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to compare keywords for an individual post without having to add them to a campaign. I am often looking for small keywords for articles that don't merit a full "campaign level" of research, but do require a bit of searching and comparing to find keywords. A simple "compare keywords" selection option would be fabulous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! The pro version of Moz is a must-have for anyone who is taking the time to research keywords for ads, campaigns, and even individual articles.

We use Moz Pro to help us develop strong keywords that will likely lead us to success via eyes on our product. Moz has helped us choose keywords that are highly searchable, easy to rank for, and still genuinely reflect the content we are trying to share. I can't imagine how I would know the right keywords without it!

Moz Pro review by Santosh M.
Digital Marketing Manager

"moz is best SEO tool"

What do you like best?

I am using Moz for last few months and I have really liked this tool. This is a comprehensive SEO tool.This tool offers everything from exploring backlinks, domain authority to keyword for website. Moreover, this tool is not expensive hence it does not put any financial burden on me. Also, this tool gives me information about the spam score of my site which helps me know how well my website performing online

What do you dislike?

I am in love with this tool and can't find out any negative aspect in this tool

This tool helps me to manage the SEO of my website. It works well for both onpage and off page issues of my website. Using this tool, I can resolve both the issues.

Moz Pro review by User in Computer Software