Moz Pro

Boost your online visibility and keep ahead of competitors with Moz Pro. Start your free trial of the all-in-one set of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) research and analytics tools.

Work for Moz Pro?

Learning about Moz Pro?

Moz Pro Reviews

Ask Moz Pro a Question
Showing 239 Moz Pro reviews
Moz Pro review by Corey N.
Corey N.

"An OK Starting Place or Piece of the Puzzle"

What do you like best?

Having been in SEO for 18+ years, I've been an on/off Moz user for years. They've done a good job owning SEO for beginners in a post-Panda world. 2012 made all of Rand's previously incorrect advice some of the best advice around. Arguably every tool in Moz has an objectively better niche alternative, except potentially two right now. The first is MozCast (which is free), the second are their keyword research tools, which are strong. And it's nice that they port over to rank tracking.

What do you dislike?

If you're doing more than the most basic local work in a market with no competition, you'll need more. A lot more. Ahrefs has a vastly superior backlink database and Majestic has the only really usable link API. SEMrush and Search Metrics provide endless SERP scrape data. The crawler is limited to a very simple report, so you'll want something like Screaming Frog or Sitebulb. You'll probably want a rank tracker that updates daily and is more configurable and reliable (take your pick). You'll probably need other styles of keyword tool, too. Other insights on links and opportunities, beyond simple server errors, contain so many false positives and issues that you're usually better off without them.

A strong keyword tool and exportable ranking PDFs that are pretty. They're doing a good job keeping up on new SERP features too. Beyond that, Moz is just a tool, and it solves maybe 20 issues of potentially over a thousand.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Moz Pro
Moz Pro review by Miguel P.
Miguel P.

"MOZ, la herramienta ideala pra el inbound marketing"

What do you like best?

Moz currently represents one of the best alternatives for marketing. This platform provides several specialized tools to improve and create marketing strategies that will help position and improve your content writing, including choosing topics to write about and develop. Moz will also help you to improve and optimize your social network strategies, in short, there are many possibilities that this tool offers you to improve your marketing projects.

The power of MOZ is eradicated in a set of tools that I highly recommend:

MozBar: It is an extension available for Google Chrome, which helps you to evaluate the domain authority and the page authority, this information is essential to improve our web project.

Keyword difficulty: Gives you information about the difficulty of positioning keywords, and is one of MOZ's strong points.

Crawl test: This tool is designed for SEO practices and allows you to structurally and technically scan a website to determine the quality of all aspects related to search engine positioning, with this tool you can evaluate the titles, headers, goals, duplicate content and structure of a website.

Open Site Explorer MOZ: This tool available in MOZ allows you to analyze the links of your website, including the links of your competitors, which gives you a competitive advantage because you can analyze the link profile of your project.

What do you dislike?

The tools available in MOZ can be complex to use, they are not designed for beginners. Sometimes navigability can be uncomfortable because of the large amount of information it shows, so if you are going to use this tool you should study first. It can also be expensive for some small projects that want to scale and improve their sites.

MOZ allows you to evaluate, project and design a marketing campaign, all its tools are designed to provide valuable information that will determine the direction of your web strategy, as well as saving you a lot of time.

What SEO solution do you use?

Moz Pro review by Madeline L.
Madeline L.

"The best all-round SEO Software"

What do you like best?

Moz's Keyword analysis tool and link analysis are both excellent and thorough. The site crawl function has also been instrumental in helping us identify and clean up website problems.

Moz's Keyword explorer is also incredible. Building campaigns and exploring areas where you can be successful is straightforward and really helps create a vision for future SEO plans.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find navigating around the tool to be a bit confusing, things aren't always where you expect them to be. They also give suggestions for "fixing" your problems that could be much more detailed and targeted at the issue you are experiencing. Sometimes the help is not relevant or just missing some vital information for addressing your issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moz is constantly innovating and updating. If there is something that you feel is missing then just check back in a few months. It is always getting better!

We know so much more about our online position. Link building and keyword analysis of ourselves and our competitors have been two huge areas. Moz's keyword explorer is an amazing tool for finding new keyword opportunities

Moz Pro review by Dragan N.
Dragan N.

"Moz Pro"

What do you like best?

I like it offers website crawling and checks for duplicate content. Their knowledge base is huge and you can find it throughout the Moz Pro dashboard when you need it most. You'll even find Rand Fishkin's videos that explain what the feature does, so you'll always learn something new while using the platform. When setting the campaign, you'll be asked to input 3 of the competitor websites. I find this feature quite nice, as you'll be able to track the progress nicely.

What do you dislike?

I dislike UX and it takes me a lot to find what I want within their dashboard. While their crawl index is big, it can't be compared to Ahrefs' or SEMrush's. What this means is that you won't get the complete picture when it comes to inbound links for your websites. The design language is not uniform, you'll occasionally find yourself lost or worse "Ooops, Sorry, something happened" message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moz is a great SEO knowledge source, but their marketing platform is not very easy to use. Their index is not very big and does not present the full picture when it comes to backlinks. The onsite SEO modules are quite good and I can recommend them for beginner SEOs.

I was performing website audits and onpage SEO. Moz Pro showed me a clear path my marketing campaigns should take. It will definitely help you grow your online presence, I'm just not sure it'll get you all the way,

Moz Pro review by Brandon W.
Brandon W.

"Super Useful and Great Content!"

What do you like best?

Moz is a tool that is easy to approach for a newbie. While providing advanced functionality to expert users. As you probably know, Moz puts our a lot of really great content. Naturally they are great at guiding you through the process of learning Moz, while educating you in general SEO principals. I really feel like I have grown into Moz.

What do you dislike?

Moz has a way of sinking their teeth into you with the data they collect. At this point it wouldn't be easy for me to switch to something like Ahrefs, which I have seriously considered. I also find that some of their SERP data is a hair off reality. Nothing crazy, but in a super competitive keyword search it matters if I'm 3rd or 2nd, and moz will sometimes report one to two positions higher or lower than reality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd highly recommend Moz to anyone looking, but I would advise you to also take a look at Ahrefs, and see if it meets your requirements. I find Ahrefs to be a bit more feature rich, and a better value than Moz, but honestly, you'll be in good hands either way.

I use Moz to monitor our SERPS, keywords, domain authority, and fin technical errors on our website all with the goal of getting ranked higher on Google. I also use Moz to pull technical information on my competitors' websites when doing competitive audits. Other members of the team use Moz on behalf of our clients and have no complaints.

Moz Pro review by Heiko T.
Heiko T.

"SEO Tool with good Cost-Benefit Ratio"

What do you like best?

MOZ is great for the basic SEO requirements like tracking your rankings, monitor technical issues or keyword research. You get weekly ranking updates, usually at monday. You can check the currents SERPs in detail, looking at your ranking history and discover interesting opportunities, like all the different SERP Features for your tracked keywords (featured snippets, image packs, reviews, videos, knowledge cards, related questions etc). For the keyword research the keyword explorer is doing a good job. You get a lot of keyword suggestions, which you can filter by relevance or search volume as well. One big benefit is the moz difficulty score. The higher this score, the harder it is to rank for the keywords. Over time you get a pretty good feeling for which difficulties it makes sense to write content, which ones will need some more "offpage efforts" or for which keywords it makes just no sense to create content at all, because the competition is just too high.

What do you dislike?

For offpage SEO I would prefer other tools, as MOZ has quite a low crawl depth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definetly there are slightly better tools on the market. BUT they are way way more expensive. Going for MOZ for onpage SEO and taking another Offpage Tool (e.g. Majestics) has a great cost-benefit ratio. However if you want to have you are really advanced and want to have all the fancy features on the market you can go for searchmetrics or sistrix. But they will cost you 5+ times more per month.

Tracking keyword rankings & traffic developement. Thanks to the keyword research tool with its difficulty score we can estimate our potential rankings pretty well and don't target competitive keywords.

Moz Pro review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"It's good, not great"

What do you like best?

The new keyword explorer is the best feature in the Moz Pro subscription. They recently just upgraded it and it is really, really great.

What do you dislike?

Open Site Explorer is pretty weak compared to other tools with the same capabilities. For the price point it doesn't have the same power as Ahrefs or SEMRush. It seems like Moz is stagnant and isn't keeping up with current industry trends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're just starting out in SEO and looking at monitoring the technical aspects of your site and keyword research, then this is great for you. However, if you're an experienced SEO person, then you probably want to go with a more versatile tool that can do more for you.

We used Moz for keyword research and to monitor site problems. It was a good starter tool for us as we got into the SEO game. We are planning on switching though.

Moz Pro review by Chad M.
Chad M.

"Moz Pro Streamlines SEO "

What do you like best?

A lot of people approach SEO like it is magic or that if you just cheat well enough - you'll show up first in the search engines. This isn't true, particularly with all of the intelligent updates Google has made over the years. The simple fact is that SEO is a methodical process and Moz Pro helps keep that process in sight. I love how simple it is to track keyword performance, to see your pages are ranking - and how well SEO has been implemented - and tons of other features. Moz Pro takes what could be a complicated system to implement and twists it into something that is simple.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is how tracked keywords count as an additional keyword for each location you track that keyword. For some accounts we manage, the keywords being tracked can add up quick if they have a couple locations and upgrading the account might not fit the company's size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moz Pro requires some time to do things right - as does SEO done correctly. Make sure you set aside enough time to be able to spend time with this.

We use Moz Pro for our website and the websites of our clients. In all cases that we've used Moz, we have been able to rank our clients extremely well in the search engines. And this is what our clients wanted. Instead of being a company that only offers results for long-tail keywords that nobody will ever search for - we're able to put our clients in front of their customers.

Moz Pro review by Chris K.
Chris K.

"Marketing Manager Review"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Moz is the massive amount of functionality it offers, from link tracking, competitor tracking, DA and PA tracking, and keyword tracking.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could go father back in time when looking at the domain authority tracking. It would be nice if you could see an entire history, or at least when you started the campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Moz Pro to any digital or marketing manager. It has almost all tool you could need from a digital marketing perspective, top notch customer service, and the best support community you can find.

Moz allows me to track online competitor activity, improve overall website SEO, and provides me with a variety of online tool and resources for digital marketing. We have realized benefits improved DA, PR, organic traffic, and increased sales.

Moz Pro review by Chad B.
Chad B.

"A great tool for analytical insight. "

What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to accurately track historical data with Moz, and compile that data in easy to read reports. I'm able to keep data on hand for all of my clients, and easily organize the information.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the navigation was easier and more user-friendly. Overall, this tool is a great weapon to have in your back pocket (especially when working on SEO/SEM for clients).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to use, but ensure this isn't the only analytical tool you have. I'd recommend using SEM RUSH, SpyFu, and Alexa along with this tool to get the best insight on your site's data.

We track the historical data for our site's and our clients' sites rankings of keywords and search terms. This allows us to more easily direct efforts on what we should be targeting with our digital marketing efforts.

Moz Pro review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Robust, Intuitive and a Great Value"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the Keyword Explorer functionality. It helps us make informed decisions on which keywords to include in blog posts, etc. as opposed to relying on our intuition

What do you dislike?

I've seen better iterations of Moz's Open Site Explorer. It's definitely not bad, but our site has a lot of secure links that Moz can't really analyze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've got the budget, I'd definitely consider it. They've got tons of information on their site that simply explains SEO in general without beating you over the head by promoting their product as the best. Rand Fishkin (Founder, CEO) has been doing this for a longer time than most. It definitely shows when you use Moz.

We're learning which phrases to emphasize in our organic content, when to emphasize them, and gaining a much better online presence because of this

Moz Pro review by Ramon K.
Ramon K.

"Update backlink research tool and tons of resources at your disposal "

What do you like best?

I really like the MOZ overlay tool but the backlink research tool is my second favorite. Their recent update to the backlink research tool was pretty solid and I think is making it to where they are actually competing with some of the other backlinks research tools in the market.

While I don't take as much advantage as I should of the included resources there are many. They include white board videos, webinars, tutorials, a community where you can ask questions and get responses from expert and tons of other goodies as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular, they do a pretty good job at everything and deliver a pretty good value overall. If there is one thing that I could gripe about which I really wish they would fix is the overlay tool on Mozilla which several members have complained about but the company does not seem to make it a priority which is sad that they are not addressing this issue for paying members.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool especially for new marketers that are eager to learn and need help with others in the community. Definitely worth a try.

Backlink research and SEO research.

Moz Pro review by Ryan Paul S.
Ryan Paul S.

"Very useful tool and insights"

What do you like best?

Keyword tracker and website crawl tool. The report identifies any problems with the website and a series of recommendations of what needs fixing. You can also analyse specific pages and MOZ gives them a traffic light grade so you know what you need to do to improve the overall score of that page.

What do you dislike?

The MOZ toolbar is only available for Chrome - need one for Safari! Also, the chromebar is flaky at best. It doesn't always work and you often find yourself refreshing the page for it to bring the metrics in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the overall reports and subscribe to their webinars to further understand how the software works and how to use all of its features.

Identify where client websites rank and how they can improve their overall score.

"Great SEO tool"

What do you like best?

I like being able to find broken links, unlinked brand mentions and recently discovered links. The keyword tools makes it easier for me to find relevant keywords for each client.

What do you dislike?

When a site has more than 40,000 back links you can only see 40,000. I wish there was a way to see all the links in one report. I also dislike how long it takes for a report to generate. I also wish there was a way to delete duplicate domains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software for link building purposes. I use this tool daily.

I can see all of a competitors backlinks in one spot. With the new feature of lost and discovered links I can see when I loose links and gain new links. Being able to see the lost links has made it easier for me to get the link fixed or reinstated.

Moz Pro review by Lisa  M.
Lisa M.

"Excellent tool for SEO monitoring & optimization"

What do you like best?

The keyword explorer tool is great along with their new additions that enable you to better understand what keywords competitors are optimizing. The overall UX of the platform is easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Its hard to call out a specific dislike. Overall i have been very happy with the value we get out of the tool for the price point. One area of improvement could be with the backlink analysis feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for businesses of all sizes. It is able to meet the needs of our company and provides the same value than other SEO tools that costs thousands/month

It helps streamline our SEO efforts and easily measure progress. Additionally, it has made it much easier to identify new keyword and optimization opportunities.

Moz Pro review by User

"Moz makes quick SEO easy!"

What do you like best?

Moz is a great no-nonsense platform for basic SEO. I like that I can go on and find the answer to a question quickly for a client or co-worker. (It usually requires so little clicking around with Moz's platform, that I can just keep them on the phone, which they appreciate.) Keyword Explorer is among the most straightforward SEO tools of its type that I've used, and creating keyword lists and campaigns is relatively painless because there are no bells and whistles.

Moz resources are top-notch as well and they're one of my go-tos for SEO news and best practices. I feel well-supported by their team, even without hands-on help.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I overtly dislike about using Moz, but I do wonder how accurate the metrics are from time to time since we have received conflicting information from other platforms when searching simultaneously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moz Pro is probably not your best bet if you run an Ecomm site with a large number of categories and product pages. In that case, you would need to invest in something with more campaigning and segmentation capabilities. Moz Pro is perfect for small to mid-size companies and marketing firms, particularly those that deal with services rather than products.

Moz Pro is helping us shape up our SEO and our clients' SEO with confidence. It's offers an overall SEO picture without extraneous tools which. In my experience with past platforms, all the "extras" confused and convoluted marketing goals.

Moz Pro review by James M.
James M.

"Great for new and experienced search engine marketers"

What do you like best?

Moz is slick, easy to use and integrates well with Google Analytics. Its best feature is Campaigns which helps you to pin point a page(s) and associate keywords and track competitors.

What do you dislike?

Its freemium model is great for scalability, but if you want beyond five campaigns you have to upgrade. It may be better to tier on the basis of company size or usage.

Our company target niche keywords, so having the ability to present our perfomance and competitors' rankings to our board has supported company buy in to our marketing. It really has opened doors to building strategies based on what info Moz provided.

Moz Pro review by Kevin G.
Kevin G.

"Easy to get great insights"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive and the data available allows for actionable insights.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to better customize some of the reporting but the out of the box functionality is good as is.

Our use of Moz went down three different paths. 1) Initial keyword research. We were trying to uncover the keywords that would drive traffic but also remained extremely relevant to our content and audience. One component of the keyword research is the relatively new relevance score that can help gauge whether a keyword is on target for the content you are trying to create. This relevancy helps to expand your initial concept and sometimes exposes related concepts that may not have made it into your list originally. 2) Keyword Tracking. Once we had optimized a page we used Moz to review how the optimizations we put in place were performing in the search engine results. 3) Lastly, we used Moz for on-page optimization grading. This allowed us to review pages that we hadn't yet had a chance to review previously and take action on those pages.

From use of Moz we were able to drive relevant traffic and explore concepts that we had maybe not considered before. Through the expanded content we increased visibility for our clients' site and exposed our clients' site to a broader audience. This broader related audience increased top-of-funnel visitors that played into a long-term content strategy.

Moz Pro review by User in Tobacco
User in Tobacco

"Great software tool to help track and maintain your website performance. "

What do you like best?

I like that the tool is very easy to navigate. I use the rank tracker along with open site explorer, and the keyword explorer on a daily basis. These tool help me make sure that we are building and maintaining SEO ranking with our site.

What do you dislike?

When using the Keyword explorer when you search a keyword there is a section called SERP analysis and this only gives you the info on the first page (about the top 10 ranked pages) I would like to see this be a bit more extensive. I also think that the Rank checker should automatically update the ranks on the keywords you choose in stead of having to manually updated each line daily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that this tool has a number of great functions for a SEO professional looking to optimize and maintain their site for a small or large business.

We use this to maintain and gain SEO keywords within google and other Search engines. We do benefit from using the tools as it gives us insights in our own rankings as well as our competitors.

Moz Pro review by Sarah F.
Sarah F.

"SEO and Website Info in one place"

What do you like best?

Moz is great because it crawls your site constantly and gives you the info you need for success. This is from a development side and a content management side. If you need to edit 404 errors it will let you know and will also give you input if you need to beef up content for a targeted keyword.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that Moz Local and Moz Pro were more seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user-friendly and easily navigated. We use this program to keep on top of not only our website but Google Algo updates. We couldn't be happier with the price point or with the return on investment here. We are able to separate different locations into different campaigns to have scalable views to see where we need to improve.

It’s like having another person on my team. There’s always a fresh crawl for me to dive into and there have been plenty of times that it has brought errors to my attention I was unaware of.

Moz Pro review by George A.
George A.

"Great tool for *some* metrics related to SEO health"

What do you like best?

Domain authority and keyword optimization of specific pages.

What do you dislike?

Keyword discovery and semantic grouping are not as sophisticated as Ahrefs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would hesitate to recommend Moz Pro as your only paid SEO measurement tool. It works great in conjunction with Ahrefs--if you have both, you can triangulate keyword data between the two (for example, they will give wildly different stats for monthly search volume and keyword difficulty). However, if you have the budget for only one, I would have to recommend Ahrefs. It's a more analytical tool, less intuitive, but also does *much more* in suggesting keywords that are related to keywords you already know about. Moz suggests keywords, but they are often irrelevant or related only in that they contain the same words. Moz does not seem to understand the real semantic content behind a group of related keywords as well as Ahrefs.

Tracking domain authority and rankings for keywords which we believe we should be ranking for.

Moz Pro review by Isabel H.
Isabel H.

"All-in-one, everything you need for SEO!"

What do you like best?

What don't I like? We only start using Moz a few weeks ago (we are still using the free trial!) but we've managed to fix so many issues with our website with the help of its crawl reports and on page SEO graders. I can't think of a more in-depth and helpful tool for any company that wants to keep their SEO efforts in-house. The customer service is fantastic as well, offering valuable and helpful information when you ask. Very impressed. We will definitely be using this service for a long time!

What do you dislike?

Their backlink analysis isn't as in-depth as some other tools, such as Ahrefs and SemRush - we don't seem to be getting as many links with Moz as we do using these other tools. But that isn't really of huge concern, as Moz is better in so many other ways so we can use a different tool for backlink analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're planning to do all of your SEO in-house, then Moz Pro is definitely the tool to use. It has everything you need from keyword analysis, rank tracker, crawl tests, etc.

That our WordPress settings were not configured properly, as we did not have a no-index on image attachment pages or pagination (which was causing page duplication issues). We also discovered how well we were ranking for certain search terms and how we could improve on our rankings.

Moz Pro review by Agency in Computer Networking
Agency in Computer Networking

"Best data for SEO campaigns out there"

What do you like best?

We like to use Moz to get accurate data about our keyword rankings. The presentation of the keyword rankings in the reports are impressive to clients and let's us know if we are on the right track with our optimizations. At any given time we can see the ranking of keywords we are tracking and up to 3 competitors. We also like the backlink data which we find to be a lot more accurate and useful. Not all links show up but when they do you know the links are good.

What do you dislike?

A bit pricey but you get what you pay for. The cheapest plan they have is for $99 per month so you need to have at least 5 sites to make it worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost is an issue you have to shell out a good amount each month. Probably you could find all this data for free through other programs but its worth the convenience to pay Moz to do it for you.

We try to up sell SEO services to clients but we need accurate data to do the work and we also need a professional way to show reports to clients so they can see the progress of the campaign.

Moz Pro review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Powerful rank tracking capabilities "

What do you like best?

Moz is leading the entire SEO industry with its own metrics, Domain Authority, MozRank and MozTrust scores. Therefore, their product has become a must-have for many SEO managers. Besides that, it's actually useful. The ability to accurately track historical data across multiple geographies and devices - is amazing and highly useful for SEO.

What do you dislike?

Their user interface experience isn't as easy as expected. Also, it is almost impossible to do some basic things like tracking rankings of a list of competitors, using the same keyword list that you're optimizing for. For that to happen, you'll have to duplicate the list into different campaigns, which is not the right way to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their rank tracking capabilities are amazing. Better than most competitors in the space. As for tracking backlinks - others are doing a better job at it.

Optimizing web pages for better crawlability, indexing, and relevancy. Improving overall SEO for better rankings, organic traffic, and conversions.

Moz Pro review by Samuel K.
Samuel K.

"Great SEO tools and better resources"

What do you like best?

Moz's keyword research tools are very handy, as well as the competitor and ranking analytics. We're quickly able to evaluate the status of our SEO efforts with the campaign dashboard and the On-Page Grader is helpful for addressing problem areas.

What do you dislike?

Limited number of competitors is an inconvenience. A few additional features like a site mapping tool would be handy. We've found that while Moz does a lot of things well it's not a complete "one-stop-shop" for all things SEO and additional tools are needed to fill the gaps.

We use Moz as the starting point for all of our SEO projects and continual site optimization in terms of both content and technical improvements.

Moz Pro review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Fantastic for organizing campaigns and developing key words"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the keyword optimizer. I use it every single day in developing keywords for individual articles as well as whole-site keywords that we are trying to focus on. I use the "Suggested KeyWord" and ability to sort them by average number of searches every time and always learn a new key word that I would not have thought to try to rank for. I also love Moz' daily and weekly videos. They are incredibly helpful.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to compare keywords for an individual post without having to add them to a campaign. I am often looking for small keywords for articles that don't merit a full "campaign level" of research, but do require a bit of searching and comparing to find keywords. A simple "compare keywords" selection option would be fabulous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! The pro version of Moz is a must-have for anyone who is taking the time to research keywords for ads, campaigns, and even individual articles.

We use Moz Pro to help us develop strong keywords that will likely lead us to success via eyes on our product. Moz has helped us choose keywords that are highly searchable, easy to rank for, and still genuinely reflect the content we are trying to share. I can't imagine how I would know the right keywords without it!

Moz Pro review by User in Computer Software

"Moz is Perfect Lightweight Tool for SEO "

What do you like best?

Moz is intuitive, easy to learn but has in depth metrics for experienced marketers. We've found it to be extremely helpful in launching new products and go to market strategies. It has also been very helpful in identifying competitor strategies.

What do you dislike?

It's not as powerful as other SEO and SERP tools on the market. It doesn't crawl as frequently as others. Moz has also been known to alter their algorithm and completely ruin your historical data. I have been using them for 4 years and this has happened twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a long hard look at your SEO strategy and evaluate tools based on your specific needs. A lot of Moz counterparts offer more bells and whistles, but much of that isn't necessary.

We use it for site crawling, keyword research as well as monitoring our page ranks and competitors. It has also indirectly been very helpful for our content strategy.

Moz Pro review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Great for tracking specific pages, getting quick result son domain authority"

What do you like best?

I really like Moz Pro's rank tracker because it quickly gives me up-to-date information about where my articles are ranking in Google search results. Moz Pro has also been an indispensible asset in determining the page authority/domain authority of other sites that I can contribute to.

What do you dislike?

The main drawback to Moz is how slowly it catalogs inbound links from other sites. Links to our site have been published for months and Moz has yet to recognize them. While it's a great tool for knowing your DA, I think it lags behind in cataloging links.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for tracking search results for individual pages as well as being a quick resources for knowing the approximate DA of other websites.

Moz gives us a simple way of tracking multiple pages for search-result strength. We really like having all those results on one page and it's really easy to get the latest page rankings.

Moz Pro review by Gaetano Nino D.
Gaetano Nino D.

"Phenomenal tool for SEO, Content Marketing, and Link Analysis"

What do you like best?

Keyword explorer by far is the best feature in the Moz Pro suite. Love that they're getting back to SEO as their main focus. The new site crawl feature is pretty cool too, but I'd prefer more robust options like Screaming Frog for that,

What do you dislike?

Rank tracker needs a refresh ASAP. You can only track 50 keywords at a time depending on your plan, which should be way more. Moz bar chrome extension is extremely buggy sometimes too, but can be effective for quickly identifying metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a phenomenal option for companies looking to improve their SEO, on-page targeting, keyword monitoring and link management.

Keyword research every day. Helps me optimize landing pages and articles very effectively. Traffic has increased 2x in 6 months as a result of using Moz keyword explorer.

Moz Pro review by Kristen H.
Kristen H.

"A great resource for inbound marketers"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to search for and analyze potential keywords, and then easily add them in and monitor the results and movement of how pages with that keyword are ranking. The analytics and results that Moz provides are very detailed and helpful. It's easy to spend an hour every week making sure we're as optimized as possible.

I also love that Moz tells me what I need to fix to optimize our SEO results. It's easy to find pages with broken links now.

What do you dislike?

These seems like something silly to complain about, but I almost feel like Moz has too many great features. They're all useful features, but it took me a while to figure out all of its functionality when we first got started. Once I figured it out though, it's been a lifesaver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you're set up, make sure you play around and check out all the different features. There's a lot you don't even realize is there. Play around with testing different keywords before adding them in. Analyze and compare your company with your competitors. They come out with new features, so keep your eyes peeled for them!

As an inbound marketer, Moz makes it easy for me to bring in more leads through Google search. A good chunk of our leads come from landing pages with forms, and the higher those pages rank from the keywords we enter into Moz, the more likely we are to get more marketing qualified leads in the door. It helps make my job easier.

Moz Pro review by Brad J.
Brad J.

"Comprehensive SEO Software"

What do you like best?

Useful to be able to see how competitive keywords are, so I can carefully choose what keywords I want to target when doing keyword research for search engine optimisation.

In browser extensions are also super handy for doing competitor research on the fly or as you stumble across websites.

Insights also provide a quick way to see where you can make some easy improvements.

What do you dislike?

Search rankings aren't always accurate - these need to be taken with a grain of salt - although this is the same with most SEO software.

Some numbers don't make sense and are kind of skewed. For example the search visibility number. this doesn't seem to be that useful to compare yourself with competitors as its based solely on your keywords and isn't a true representation of how you compare in search engine results pages.

Agencies can't give you access to see the account, which is a bit frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the trial to see how it works for yourself and make sure you take ad advantage of all the features as this is the best way to get ROI.

Knowing which keywords to target, which are easiest for us to rank for organically, and to a certain extent how we compare to our tracked competitors.

The business benefit is that we use less guess work when working on SEO and we can actually track whether the work we are doing is having an effect. It also gives us actionable insights that would have otherwise been overlooked when doing SEO.

Moz Pro review by Jay H.
Jay H.

"I've used Moz at three jobs in a row now - love it"

What do you like best?

This is a terrific way to track SEO performance, to find keywords, to get information on which of your pages are failing the "optimized" test, your domain authority etc. It's really worth the $199/month we pay for it - I've found that my search terms always do much better once Moz crawls my pages and makes suggestions.

What do you dislike?

The layout of some of the features can be a little strange at times. Like any software, it takes a little clicking around to totally figure it out.

Better visibility for our pages in search rankings. Moz has really helped get us to #1 or #2 for all key terms, and helps us benchmark against our competitors.

Moz Pro review by Jeremy W.
Jeremy W.

"Great Tool For Marketing - keep track and developing strategies"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and straightforward. Set up is quick and integration to Google Analytics simple. Provides a wealth of (useful) information and being able to monitor yourself against competition is great.

Highlights the areas to address and also the insights are useful.

What do you dislike?

there is not a lot i dislike but if I had to say something then the number of campaigns on the account is limited at just 5 without upgrading - also the cap of the number of terms feels a bit low at times especially for long tail campaigns - makes you think creatively!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product without question. i have tried various other tools in the marketplace over the years and keep coming back to MOZ Pro. I also use MOZ alongside other tools that complement each other with some/a little overlap.

Take the free trial and make sure it offers what you are looking for - the same for pretty much any software, the vast majority offer a free trial.

Provides a good level of information, easily customised to your needs and has masses of date that can be used for reporting for all levels from very detailed to high level less detail.

Once set up make sure you have a play around with the features and see what they can do and how they can be used - you can miss a lot. the team at MOZ are always on hand to help and will easily schedule calls with you to go over anything. Worth doing

The need to track current SEO performance and the ability to grow and link to business growth and profit increases. It highlighted the work we needed to do and the journey the business is on and it is all measurable.

Moz Pro review by Steve W.
Steve W.

"Moz is the Perfect SMB SEO Suite for Agencies"

What do you like best?

Account setup is self-provisioning and takes seconds. Integration with Google Analytics is fast and easy. Creating custom reports and having those reports automatically delivered to clients is simple and intuitive. The data is always accurate and the weekly frequency is more than enough for a small to mid-sized business. Having Moz is a huge value-add to those clients who would have had to pay a premium for a one-off account, where agency pricing is extremely affordable. Mobile and desktop rankings available. We love all the off-campaign tools available to explore competitor content and link strategies.

What do you dislike?

I'd like our clients to be able to explore their campaigns, but there is no client-level access (only admin). We're a consultancy, but have multiple clients who we'd like to give access to. Market share reports are limited to trend charts (vs pie charts like competing enterprise suites). No Google Search Console integration. No customization on Google Analytics fields (just traffic). Moz is a scaled down "essentials" version of larger solutions, but just right for smaller businesses who just care about trending upward in traffic and rankings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore both enterprise and SMB suites before signing up for Moz. You may fine that the solution is perfect based on your resource limitations, or not granular enough if you have the web analyst in-house who can manage a more robust solution. For our SMB clients, Moz is perfect.

We use Moz and SearchLight to monitor holistic search engine optimization strategies (traffic and rankings). The extras Moz offers, such as insights tools, community forums, and features beyond campaign tracking are and always have been phenomenal and a permanent part of our browser bookmarks.

Moz Pro review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"Great way to see SEO details"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the level of detail for webpages at the very detailed level. It allows me to pinpoint what is hindering my SEO.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to the software itself and without having the coding knowledge, I'm not sure how to get the service to crawl every page of a site, it has just been crawling a main page while omitting many other pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should know exactly what you're looking for when it comes to improving your website for SEO. Have a goal to reach and a reasonable timeline for improvement.

I enjoy being able to deep dive into SEO issues as well as look at MOZ rankings.

Moz Pro review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"Like a port in a storm"

What do you like best?

Where do I start? It's simple: I'd be lost without you, Moz. This is the first and last SEO tool I'll ever use. We get competitive insights, daily rankings information, and even help optimizing our pages for technical and on-page content.

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing. The value is unmatched. If they raised their prices 10x I would probably be okay with that.

Organic search is our top performing channel, so it's critical to know exactly where we rank for the phrases we want to rank for. Moz also gives us ideas into new rankings that we could capture. Without it, we wouldn't be able to stay ahead of the competition.

Moz Pro review by Katie H.
Katie H.

"Moz Pro makes my job easy :) "

What do you like best?

I love using Moz Pro. The product is great for someone managing several clients and accounts. This tool allows me to gain insight on website traffic, traffic acquisition, and SEO rankings. I have several clients that are concerned with their SEO and using Moz Keyword Ranker allows me to track keywords over time. It also allows me to "grade" the content on each page and see how effective keywords are being utilized.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Moz Pro just announced that they will be discontinuing the social media integration aspect of the software. I used this in order to track social media traffic and report on site traffic that was acquired from social media. Though I have other tools that will help me with this, using this feature in Moz was nice because it collected all the social data in one place. This feature will definitely be missed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a software that allows you to see website traffic acquisition, SEO tools, and content quality all in one place, Moz Pro is the best choice for you. As a digital content strategist, I highly recommend this product to others in this industry.

Moz takes the guesswork out of content creation. By grading each page, I'm able to test my writing against how it would be seen in search engines. It's made me a much better writer for web-based initiatives and I have gained tremendous insight on SEO.

Moz Pro review by Kevin W.
Kevin W.

"Moz is an excelelnt tool for any SEO strategy"

What do you like best?

Moz provides a great user-interface that we often take screenshots of and include in client reports (e.g. keyword difficulty visuals). In the past, I've had to reformat or even recreate some basic visual information to have something polished enough to be client facing. Additionally, I like that they have wrapped Local Search tools into the main platform as it save from having to have a separate Local Search tool.

What do you dislike?

I think that the number of campaigns at the lower price tier is a little wanting. While these packages are likely aimed at smaller organizations, 5 campaigns is very restrictive. I also think that the keyword limit for each campaign should be higher. If you are wanting to build out a robust long tail strategy within a campaign you run out pretty quickly.

The tools in Moz Pro allow us to keep track of duplicate content, broken links, and areas of opportunity in SEO. We also mine OSE for links and insights, and make extensive use of the Keyword Difficulty tool for research, and have improved our domain authority by implementing a backlink and local citation strategy.

Moz Pro review by Aaron T.
Aaron T.

"Couldn't live without Moz"

What do you like best?

I love the easy of use of the software, the fact that Moz is the leader in SEO space and that they are constantly updating their product to bring the newest and best tools to SEO workers everywhere!

What do you dislike?

There is really isn't anything that I truly dislike--there are of course things that I wish the product did better. (Better reporting, more customizable features, etc...) But they have been aggressively updating their product this past year and I have a suspicion that many of these minor issues I have with the product will be fixed or added eventually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free trial and just look at and read their extensive blog articles. You will know if they are right for your company right away!

I was solving how to monitor and complete my daily SEO tasks. Moz gives me a dashboard, reporting, research tools and technical analysis that help me complete my day to day job in the SEO field and provides us the best opportunity to stay ahead of the competition.

Moz Pro review by Lauren S.
Lauren S.

"Not super impressed overall"

What do you like best?

"Spam Score" analysis. It's a small feature but it' is kind of nice.

This uses 17 unique signals to determine how likely a site is to get penalized/banned by Google. Domain Authority, though not necessarily an authority on a website's quality, it's a nice indicator to keep in mind for competitor links, combined with Domain Authority and Page Authority. You can't take any one of these too seriously, but it's nice to have a basic metric to keep in mind.

On page optimization grader is cool. However, a lot of tools have basic functions on this and makes it not worth the while. I would say this is a step above other tools in this regard.

What do you dislike?

The Open Site Explorer link tool is actually not very accurate. I've used it for about 2 years. At this point, it's not working that well for us: there will be many links it doesn't pick up that Google's Search Console will, and that Ahrefs will. It seems like it's way behind on picking up links.

The "Link Opportunities" does not do a very good job of finding mentions. I have found some when the tool finds none. In my somewhat-limited experience with it.

Also, the Keyword Explorer, though cool, doesn't provide enough keywords to make it worth the cost. As a Moz Pro subscriber, Standard, it's $99 a month. 5 Keyword Reports. The next level up has 30 full keyword lists, which is good.

The Standard plan tracks 300 keywords, which is not even remotely enough for a semi-serious SEO professional to make it your main rank-tracking software. The highest showed plan on their pricing is 7,500 keyword rankings for $599. That's way more than you can get for more keywords on other rank tracking services, like SEranking. Yes, there are other tools you get when paying for MOZ. But all of these SEO software tools have multiple features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is fine if you're just starting off and need some tools in minimal quantities. But if you're a serious professional with dozens of clients and campaigns, I think you'll find you've outgrown this tool. $99/month for a basic package is not bad. But the link research tool is only semi-effective. The Keyword Explorer is cool but doesn't provide you with enough if you have dozens of campaigns, without costing a lot more than $99/month.

Overall I would suggest this for someone who's perhaps starting off and can't spring for pricier, more in-depth tools. I think this is a good basic starter tool, but once you get more serious, have tons of clients and campaigns, and can afford to pay for several different tools, I think you might find you've outgrown this.

This helps with minimal backlink research, Domain Authority and other MOZ website indicator calculations, keyword research, etc.

However it feels a bit like a dilettante tool in that I haven't seen it do any one thing excellently, rather it does a number of things to an okay degree. Subpar to other tools that focus on those areas. Like Ahrefs for link building, SEranking for rank tracking, etc.

Moz Pro review by Scott E.
Scott E.

"Moz Pro just gets better and better"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to access all the tools, then import new suggestions into the existing campaign. Another great feature is the ability to assign seats to other users. Tools are unmatched with Moz Pro

What do you dislike?

Not being able to restrict a newly assigned user seat to a particular campaign so they can't see all the other campaigns in our account. I think they're working on that though

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform for tracking SEO and overall online presence and progress. Great for beginners on up to advanced and the tools are especially helpful

We need to track the efficiency and profitability of SEO for our clients, so MOZ Pro includes all this data in one platform. We are able to pull in myriad data for key indicators like traffic and links without having to go into all the other platforms. Plus, the reporting is cool.

Moz Pro review by Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.

"Useful Tool, Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Moz is great for snapshot information. Where pages are, how many are ranked, etc. Campaigns were easy to setup and you can create them in a hierarchy that works. The rank tracker and crawl reports are also helpful in tracking and solving issues for SEO.

What do you dislike?

It is tough to get trending data, and when you export the reports you get a lot more detailed information, but that is not displayed in a visual within the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't change the admin on the account after it is setup. Support gave me an option for a work-around, but it would be nice to be able to hand off the account if someone leaves.

Improve our SEO rankings across many pages within certain keywords. Track the ranking of our top keywords and watch for trends upward or downward to address any decreases. Solving technical SEO issues where needed. Being able to track issues.

Moz Pro review by Thor J.
Thor J.

"We use Moz Pro to analyze our SEO marketing strategy. "

What do you like best?

Moz Pro offers a great Keyword Explorer tool that allows you to understand all keywords you may or may not use and how easy or difficult they may be to rank for down the line. They are entirely committed to expanded their search phrases and attributes they provide for SEO marketers.

What do you dislike?

Moz is a bit pricey for a smaller business. We pay around $90 a month to have the software available to us. I think Moz is great for SEO companies that would use the tool day after day, but it can be a little steep for a company that is doing their own in-house SEO management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moz Pro is a great tool for SEO companies or smaller SEO people that will use this tool day after day. It is very useful when starting up a SEO campaign or building a new site.

It was also a good way to find new keywords and phrases that didn't pop up using Google Adwords Keyword Planner. It is my belief that Moz does the best job at providing insider information on how people search the internet and how other website are attacking the world wide web.

We have been using Moz to compute and analyze keywords in our industry's spectrum. We have been able to find longer tail phrases that are easy to rank for in a short amount of time, equaling more visitors and leads in the past few months.

They are able to update your list of keyword rankings on a weekly basis helping you understand where your website is working and not working.

Moz Pro review by João Marcelo M.
João Marcelo M.

"Amazingly comprehensive SEO tools"

What do you like best?

MOZ combines a great set of tools to track and optimise the SEO efforts for businesses. Our team loves it specially for the ability to build independent campaigns and track its performance against competitor or other parameters we've set.

What do you dislike?

There's very few things we dislike about MOZ, perhaps just some of the features could be a little more intuitive, but in general you can get all the answers you need on support ou blog.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a comprehensive tools to manage your efforts SEO, this is a great tool. Either if we are talking about technical or content focused actions, MOZ really helps on it.

We are excited about using MOZ to increase our leverage on Organic Search. Being able to follow and work on specifics KPIs is a great asset that this tool offers us.

Moz Pro review by Mike P.
Mike P.

"So Far, So Good"

What do you like best?

The entire interface is easy to use and understand. Our baseline knowledge regarding SEO is pretty low and Moz is still easy to figure out. That said, I don't think it caters to us but instead, encourages us to learn more. We've only been using it for a few months but have already improved our page rank and rank among keywords. No complaints yet!

What do you dislike?

I don't love the initial layout. It's kind of tough to get into your campaigns for the first time. Set up is a bit cumbersome, but nothing too difficult. Again, not sure if that's because of our SEO knowledge or if certain things just aren't as intuitive as I'd like them to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the KB! They have a really robust training academy that has helped us out greatly.

We're working to increase page rank and keyword rank. In just a few months we've been able to increase both and seem to be on the right track with our website and content.

Moz Pro review by Alexander J.
Alexander J.

"Keyword Research & Monitoring"

What do you like best?

We use MOZ a lot to research new keywords that may result in SEM / SEO opportunities for the organization. MOZ has proven to be a very useful tool monitoring our competitors.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is on the upper end of a support tool. A version for small and medium size businesses should be offered at a discounted price. Because of the broad number of functions the interface is more difficult to use than other options in the marketplace.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MOZ is a useful tool and a must have for all eCommerce organizations. Its a time saving tool that makes your life easer and helps a lot in monitoring / analyzing competitors & keywords. Dont forget to check online for discounts and coupons. I remember we saved some money by googeling for a valid coupon code.

We use MOZ to find opportunities and prioritize the work of our content creators. Besides that it facilitates the SEO reporting for our monthly eCommerce report.

Moz Pro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Moz Pro is a Great Beginner SEO Tool"

What do you like best?

It lists all the kinds of crawler issues that are common on accounts, such as missing H1 tags, meta descriptions, etc. It gives you an overview of what to look out for and also steps to fix it, maintaining a good tracking system for SEO issues.

What do you dislike?

It is not the best for agency, I feel like it was originally designed for 1 account only. The capacity 25/25 is small and keyword usage can become difficult when you're spreading them thin between all 25.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their support system!! They are very helpful. Keep in mind they arent SEO consulting, but some employees will truly analyze your data for you if you're struggling to interpret yourself. They explain the metrics they use very clearly & have a great free library with tons of SEO articles that complements Moz Pro.

We're trying to monitor SEO ebbs and flows over time to see how our on-site optimizations help or hurt SEO.

Moz Pro review by Claire B.
Claire B.

"Moz Pro Review"

What do you like best?

Provides a great overview of a variety of SEO metrics. A whole range of tools and tracking available to help you keep an eye on overall site performance in SERPS and make improvements.

What do you dislike?

Some features are limited. OSE link discovery seems to be getting worse which makes it difficult to track new backlinks. Keyword tracking is limited, as is number of campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some useful aspects but I would recommend using this alongside other SEO software.

Moz Pro is great for higher level reporting of certain metrics to some clients, and competitor comparisons over time.

Moz Pro review by User in Computer Software

"Streamlines the Keyword Research process"

What do you like best?

The keyword explorer tool in Moz Pro is extremely helpful in streamlining the keyword research process. It's helpful in that as you search for terms, it also pulls long lists of alternatives that may be better opportunities for our website. The keyword explorer is also robust in terms of the feedback it's able to give you on the terms you are actively searching.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be less than intuitive to navigate, only because there are several places to perform keyword searches that depend on what pieces of information you are looking to see in the results.

As we look for new ways that we can optimize our website, Moz Pro allows us to see our current standings and areas where we could improve our SEO and our search rankings. I use Moz to quickly move through the keyword research process, giving me a better sense of direction for our content and allowing me to identify topic areas that we could benefit from exploring further.

Moz Pro review by User in Computer Software

"Moz is the T-Rex of SEO Software"

What do you like best?

Moz has really started to ramp up and improve its tools - the keyword feature is much improved and stands up to competitors.

What do you dislike?

Well, a T-Rex is a dinosaur and Moz is kind of a dinosaur at times - especially with how they do link tracking. They update links every few months (or so) and have left out less "important" links in the past. In other words, I wouldn't suggest using them to track links to your site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moz has some great features and is really starting to focus on updating their tool. Their content is world-class and indispensable. SEMRush and AHREFS are strong competitors. I use SEMRush as my every day tool and am currently demoing AHREFS.

We use Moz to identify problems or areas for improvement on our site. We use their site auditing tools to alert of us of problems with 404, duplicate content, server errors, etc. They're started to offer more content idea tools as well.

Moz Pro review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"The best tool to handle your search engine optimization"

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use, and comes with fantastic support that will hold your hand through what you are trying to accomplish. Also the newsletter packs a punch. It is so comprehensive and covers all sort of details related to the industry as well as examples of hurdles and solutions from real SEO experts. Harry's webinars are also out of this world.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes i feel the information to be really overwhelming, and needs maybe to be broken down into more sections or more detail. But that is just something i am writing because this section of the review is mandatory. Te information provided is just fine

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it. The details and insights you will get will set ahead in your SEO strategy, saving you hundreds of hours to get the same data if you were to do it manually.

Great tool for SEO competitive analysis. You can track your progress and match it against your competitors to see what area you need to focus on. It breaks down the tools categories based on search engine criteria.

Moz Pro review by Benjamin C.
Benjamin C.

"Moz is a great tool for SEO"

What do you like best?

Moz makes it very easy to understand what needs to be fixed on your site to help your SEO rankings. It also allows you to easily track keywords to see where they rank in search engines.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we could monitor more competitors than three to see how we compare in domain authority.

SEO. It's helping us get our domain authority up so that we can attract more people to our web site.

Moz Pro review by Sean Z.
Sean Z.

"Must have tool for Product Marketers"

What do you like best?

Moz makes calculating search visibility a snap. You can easily measure the competitive placement of your brand, product and industry keywords to benchmark the effectiveness of your messaging strategy.

What do you dislike?

Reporting functions are somewhat limited. I'd love to have more access to historical data with the ability to refine time segments for various reports.

As soon as your keyword portfolio gets above 50+ you have to move beyond spreadsheets. Moz is a huge time saver and allows us to be data-driven around success metrics for product marketing.

Moz Pro review by Finlay D.
Finlay D.

"SEO tool perfect for starters"

What do you like best?

A big upgrade to the Keyword Explorer makes this a wonderful tool for our SEO needs and there's nothing too technical about Moz Pro either, making it suitable for people of all experiences looking to improve their SEO.

What do you dislike?

After being a customer for many years, I've realised there are other options out there which are continuously improving whereas Moz Pro feels a little stagnant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to improve your website's SEO and you don't know much about it, Moz Pro makes it easier to comprehend and it has a very friendly user interface.

Moz Pro has helped us improve our website on a daily basis, from adding new keywords to crawling our website and finding any faults.

Moz Pro review by Jamie S.
Jamie S.

"Easy to use SEO tool for web novices"

What do you like best?

My favorite features are the keyword analysis tool and the page error tool. I love being able to see the steps I need to take to optimize a key word, as well as any new issues that have come up on a web page. I also like being able to compare our SEO to our competitors.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish that there were more detail on how to improve a keyword.

Understanding any website issues that impact our organic SEO.

"MOZ Pro for SEO"

What do you like best?

I love how MOZ Pro gives you access to a ton of different tools to help audit and have a better view of what changes you need to make for your site to be more user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not had any issues with MOZ Pro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy-to-use tool that will give you insight on how to tune into the details of your site and audience, MOZ Pro is definitely the way to go. It provides easy-to-use keyword research and planning features so you can review, reiterate and build your site to grow efficiently.

MOZ Pro really helps at building the groundwork to help a site become better at providing useful information and content.

Moz Pro review by Sangeeta K.
Sangeeta K.

"The fundamental tool, the beginners tool."

What do you like best?

It's fundamental and sticks to the basics. It tells you how and what to improve. This is what I like best about this. I also like that fact that over the years it has improved to adapt to changes in technology and trends in SEO.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think off. The social section can work better though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have just began a career in digital marketing or if you are freelancing this tool is the must have tool. For us at this stage, we enjoy the automation and the fact that MozPro adds features that are required to do well in digital marketing.

It's automated, and the team can handle and work on the suggestions and improvements needed.

Moz Pro review by Zachary J.
Zachary J.

"A good tool for monitoring your garden"

What do you like best?

The configuration of keyword monitoring reports is easy, and provides valuable ongoing awareness of the performance of our efforts. We use the reports like priority lists, or drive more work where it is needed the most (determined along with other analytics tooling). The professional advice and related industry news is also great.

What do you dislike?

Having to pay additional for any significant API is a bit of a drag. The $500/mo minimum for anything above simple data requests leaves us deciding whether to write an email scraper is just as much cost.

I'm sure the large-volume APIs are important for sites that do rapid programmatic variation of content in controlled experimental refinement of SEO rank.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always trial these tools, and get to know the range of options out there. What makes a good framing-of-knowledge is different for the DNA of every business.

We need to always get better at the visibility and relative-standing of our pages. This requires many tools, and Moz is among them. We have seen pages rise in organic visibility, and doubtlessly Moz provides this benefit.

Moz Pro review by Consultant in Consumer Electronics
Consultant in Consumer Electronics

"Great way to track website performance "

What do you like best?

You are able to see the backlinks your site gets

You can look at your keyword tracking and section it out by town or state and then see the increases and decreases

You can compare to your competitors to see how they are doing vs you

What do you dislike?

I’m not a fan of the reporting this site uses

I am also not a fan of the backlink tool. It could be updated

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an expensive program, but if you have 2+ clients it is a great way to keep everything organized

Tracking client performance can be a hard thing to do. moz Pro has given us the ability to do just that

Moz Pro review by Mary V.
Mary V.

"Great for organizing keyword research "

What do you like best?

Moz is a great tool for tagging keywords by topic and sales funnel and then monitoring them.

What do you dislike?

Moz still lacks a lot of reports that would be useful/time efficient to have automatically generated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an SEO department, you should implement and use Moz.

With Moz, I am able to track how people are searching for and engaging with websites.

Moz Pro review by Likhit K.
Likhit K.

"Moz - Collection of information."

What do you like best?

The exceptional experience which you get while using this product.

Helps to keep track of all the information required for research purpose.

A neat and clean analysis report is available such as search engine results page , analysing page elements.

For the developers it helps them to keep track of links and its quality.

The best graphical user interface.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you need a small data you need to spend much time to search specific result.

Face the problem of getting some inaccurate results. sometimes even find that the results differ from browser to browser with maximum extent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no match to the product like MOZ. A simple and most effective tool to work with.

The ability to solve you problem and getting ranked. Try it and you won't look back.

Working as a developer i need to keep track all my webpages loading time and similar kind of actions.Rather than using so many tools to track each information MOZ helps me to get all the required information in a single place.

Moz Pro review by Ethan H.
Ethan H.

"The only real way to get great SEO"

What do you like best?

I love the keyword functions. There's no other app I've used that helps me find great keywords and drill down why they work so well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it's hard to use for a new user. If I didn't have someone walk me through it, I wouldn't use this thing ever.

We are solving a lot of wasted blog topics we've been writing in the past. Now we only write to relevant keywords.

Moz Pro review by Eric L. J.
Eric L. J.

"SEO Reporting with a Face"

What do you like best?

I have to tell you, I've looked at MOZ many times over the years and always went somewhere else. Recently I thought I'd give their 30-day trial another...well...try. I am very impressed with how they have changed their entire layout and how their reporting is done. Their support staff is also quite educated and very helpful. I also like how they are constantly looking to add more features that are actually helpful and not fluff. Spot on for us.

What do you dislike?

Some of the new features can be a bit buggy at times, but not a bad experience, and they let you know when something is new. Reporting can also take longer than some of the other services out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel that each of the players in town have great tool for anyone to use that is looking into SEO. However, we are primarily designers, developers, and consultants. We are only performing "on site SEO" for our current clients and do not have a large offering to the public. We like our reports to be 'pretty' and we like them to be easy to be read. If this is what you are looking for, along with having a company with a solid background in SEO. They might just be the right company for you to use.

We need to be able to run reports on a whim for any client and ourselves in order to get an overall look into their SEO and Website issues (for SEO). MOZ has made it easy to run reporting that is spelled out and makes sense to the end user.

Moz Pro review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"A superb SEO analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Does exactly what is says on the tin. No messing around and helps keep your website running smoothly with the best optimisation. From keyword research to backlink opportunities, Moz Pro has got everything you need to boost your SEO.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more recommendations to our website, as if we could have a feature where MOZ looks at the whole of your website and tells you where links should be featured or how it should be laid out. More insight into the best SEO techniques would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Moz Pro for anyone looking to improve their SEO and look for new techniques to improve their website.

SEO is difficult enough when you don't having the right tools and Moz Pro makes that easier by crawling our website, telling us how to fix errors and really is the go-to tool for all of our SEO needs.

Moz Pro review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Sorting out all your SEO needs"

What do you like best?

The website crawler is probably the best invention Moz Pro has created and really helps our business maintain the company website as it automatically scans any errors on a day by day basis.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot of data on the keywords used to come to the website. This is mainly down to Google's protection policy but I'd like to see some more options available in terms of related keywords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Moz Pro for all your SEO needs. By being able to run multiple campaigns too, we can look after not only our English website but the multilingual ones too! All at a very good price.

Moz Pro helps us keep our website up to date with no errors and allows us to build on our SEO techniques. It's a very easy interface and allows for anyone, with even the tiniest bit of search knowledge to use the system.

Moz Pro review by Nathan C.
Nathan C.

"The go to product for SEO and Content Research"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for basic backlink checking. This is, by far, the best thing about this product.

What do you dislike?

Some of the data, like any tool, has gaps and if you take MOZ as the only results you can miss things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price the value is great. Anyone that is interested in doing anything with content or SEO should have this as one of their tools that they check weekly at least.

If you are new to SEO you can use their built in tools to make your website better than average with out the fluff.

I mostly use MOZ these days for keyword/content research. This allows me to direct our content team to write content people really want to read which of course helps SERPs.

Moz Pro review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A Solid SEO Platform"

What do you like best?

Moz strives to continuously update its platform's functionality over time, and as a result, they've come up with some really great tools. I use the Moz Chrome extension and the Keyword Explorer every single day in my work, don't know what I'd do without them!

What do you dislike?

It can be very difficult to sift through large volumes of data within the platform. Moz would really benefit from adding more advanced filtering, organization, and exporting to its UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moz is a good all-around SEO solution. The platform is continuously evolving based on industry trends, the site offers great resources to users at all levels, the forum is a fantastic place to get help, and customer support is always very responsive.

We use Moz as an enterprise-level platform to manage long-term SEO programs. This includes historical rank and visibility tracking, analytics integration, site health management, etc.

Moz Pro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good Platform for SEO's/SEM's"

What do you like best?

Moz is a great tool for SEO professionals. I really enjoy using the Moz toolbar to quickly gauge the Page Authority and Domain Authority of sites. I also enjoy using the Open Site Explorer to gauge back link profiles of sites. I also enjoy the instant keyword rank checker.

What do you dislike?

It is not the best for long term keyword tracking and insights. I preferred to use other tools to track keywords.

I was able to get a full look into client's sites from an SEO standpoint. It is really easy to see the overall rank of a site and how it compares to other sites.

Moz Pro review by Cassie G.
Cassie G.

"Free tools best! Moz Pro, OK. "

What do you like best?

Moz offers incredible free tools and great free advice in their blog. I especially love their whiteboard Friday series. Open Site Explorer is essential for link building and the Moz bar makes my every day life better.

What do you dislike?

Moz Pro is pricy but not incredibly valuable. There are charts and page "grades" that make SEO easily explained to other stakeholders in our organization and make it easy to track progress, but aren't very telling. Their free tools have lower crawl limits than paid tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the most of free tools. If you need insights like page SEO "grades" look for other, free tools. If necessary, consider Pro for long term tracking and easy C level insights with charts.

We lack an SEO "expert" and thought Moz could help us fill the holes in our team, but overall we didn't learn anything exciting from Moz Pro. Benefits were largely only pretty charts for executives.

Moz Pro review by Bettyann F.
Bettyann F.

"MOZ PRO - very useful tool in a SEM role. "

What do you like best?

Easy navigation, multiple views and tools within the interface. Easy and digestible dashboards to share out to stakeholders.

What do you dislike?

There is currently nothing I dislike from this tool. We just recently upgraded to PRO to gather additional information, have our own login and to use for our technical SEO audits and reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend this tool!

Competitor Analysis, keyword research and ranking, technical SEO, link analysis, etc.

Moz Pro review by User

"Great for small to medium size business looking to track kw level performance"

What do you like best?

keyword tracking is really nice. I primarily use it to track head terms and the fact I can easily a trend line over time how the keywords are doing is really nice. I can also manually query the tool to pull rank at that moment. I really like the community aspect of the membership - I think that is really important to me and I post questions once in a while. At the same time I also like the API option to track our competitors as well as our site with our own internal tools.

What do you dislike?

I really wish I could add events to keyword tracking to ensure I don't forget the events and that I can overlay my actions with the results. I really wish the API was not so expensive. Considering we only need a couple elements - it seems like an overkill for cost. The domain authority number seems to be bouncing around a lot for us and it's across the board so I would love more visibility in what it changing to impact that score. I also wish that score would somehow integrate with google search console and look at the domains we disavow to show a true representation of our backlink profile. Majestic has the same problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly consider whether you will actually use this. I can tell you that most people I know get the account and use it maybe once a month at best. Think about all the features this has and whether there is true value behind this cost. It may not seem much but would it be worth more going after another service?

Tracking keyword level data daily as well as collaborating with the community to answer any questions we have on the SEO front.

Moz Pro review by Alexander B.
Alexander B.

"Moz Pro is a sold tool for Digital Marketers"

What do you like best?

Very simple and easy to use interface. Majority of the graphs are easy to use and are actionable.

What do you dislike?

Limits everywhere. Unlike a competitors tool, Moz imposes artificial limits to encourage package upgrades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve SEO and Google Rank for several websites. Easily identify the rank of all my sites, and actionable data.

Moz Pro review by Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

"Great tool for SEO"

What do you like best?

Moz is not only the provider of great software tools, but one of the most trusted sources in search performance intelligence.

What do you dislike?

Interface and insights could be tailored a bit more to our specific needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Indispensable tool for SEO

Measuring search engine rank and performance over time, competitive analysis, and technical optimization

Moz Pro review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"An SEO Specialist's Best Friend"

What do you like best?

Simple to set up and the useful data it aggregates for you.

What do you dislike?

The keyword manager tool can get overwhelming depending on the number of keywords you track.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a demo by one of there account executives and ask any and all questions you may have. They are great at helping you determine what ways you could benefit from using such a tool.

I am gaining great insight on an SEO front of what my competitors are doing, and I am able to track growth of our site down to a daily view.

Moz Pro review by Irina S.
Irina S.

"A useful tool for agencies"

What do you like best?

Open Site Explorer - is an absolute must for those who work at digital marketing agencies, have a lot of clients and need to understand the competition and plan linkbuilding strategies.

What do you dislike?

Keyword Analysis Tool - can't say that it's very useful as sometimes it shows that e.g. Wikipedia is your competitor, which is obviously not true.

The tool works not 100% stable, sometimes it justs kicks you off

I"m working for various clients and have to make linkbuilding on a regular basis. Open Site Explorer helps me:

1) understand what the competitors do

2) analyze very fast if this or that website is good or not and if it's worth to try to get a backlink from it or not

Moz Pro review by Troy L.
Troy L.

"Great Software, Now That They Refucus on Search"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, tons of information at my fingertips. Great UX,. and tons of free information.

What do you dislike?

Until recently, the MOZ bar extension for Google Chrome was hit or miss, and often did not work at all. This has been stabilized recently, but was a real problem for a long time.

This helps determine and illustrate the quality of websites to our clients. It is a great tool for doing research on backlinks and link profiles.

Moz Pro review by User

"Great if you understand SEO, not so easy if you don't"

What do you like best?

The user interface and user experience is brilliant. Really easy to use and navigate around. It's great to be able to keep track of our competitors and see trends in Domain Authority. It also helps with backlink analysis which is key in reporting back to the business.

What do you dislike?

It's quite complicated if you don't have prior knowledge of SEO and sometimes can be a little fiddly if you're not confident on exactly what you're doing. I

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get yourself familiar with the product, watch tutorials before you consider implementing it for your business

Seeing how we can improve our DA, our Search Engine Rankings and keep an eye on our competitors. It's also useful for backlink research, and constantly updating their

Moz Pro review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Effective but requires Review"

What do you like best?

The keyword reporting capabilities are great. I also use the Open Site Explorer, which now has a new beta version for site metrics that are valuable for SEO data.

What do you dislike?

The platform requires a lot of manual entry and some refining. The date range selector has a mind of its own sometimes and the keyword filtering is a very slow process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Moz for SEO related reporting and keyword tracking. It also has a lot of resources that are free, and go along with the data in the platform.

We report on all of our non-local keywords and use it for gaining insight on competitors sites and our own. It has a nice tool for evaluating backlinks.

Moz Pro review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Feel neutral toward Moz"

What do you like best?

It's very comprehensive and spits out relevant keywords for SEO. I like it's analytical capabilities as well. It's great for campaigns and for writing educational pages.

What do you dislike?

It's not very different from other softwares and sometimes I find inconsistency in the data it spits out. It's also not very user friendly .

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to start with but do not base your SEO implementation based on Moz pro alone. Please use other tools and softwares to make sure that the keywords match.

We are trying to recreate our SEO pages for digital marketing in order to get more clicks on our website and also to move up in the Google search results.

Moz Pro review by Dylan G.
Dylan G.

"My Favorite SEO Platform"

What do you like best?

MozPro’s keyword planning tool has been super helpful in creating keyword strategies for clients, and internally.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about MozPro is the price. It is a little on the expensive side.

MozPro has made it incredibly easy to keep track of not only my own web pages, but those of competitors. Their keyword research tool is excellent, and makes it simple to keep all of our web content up to date and competitive.

Moz Pro review by Gerlando T.
Gerlando T.

"When it comes to SEO, Moz Content is there to help you"

What do you like best?

Ease of use: their interface is very intuitive, and even if SEO is not your daily job, you can quickly learn how to use all the tools they have for you.

What do you dislike?

Freemium is too restrictive. Sometimes we need to analyze and improve SEO for small websites, and only the premium package offer useful information to troubleshoot SEO issues for those sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't give up right away. It might take a few minutes or hours to learn how to leverage all the tools they offer, but it's all time well spent.

We are improving the SEO and marketability of some of our products.

Moz Pro review by User in Internet

"Easy to use and intuitive"

What do you like best?

The onboarding process was excellent, great customer support too. The webinars they do are extremely useful and then they also encourage you to have a 121 chat with a member of their team.

What do you dislike?

It'd be great if the platform would be more supportive in terms of providing tips and hints on how to improve the ranking of a keyword and do better than the links which are already ranking in top positions for it.

Helps us monitor our SEO efforts and learn when specific keywords start ranking better/worse.

Moz Pro review by Rosalea P.
Rosalea P.

"Great content leader but buggy product"

What do you like best?

There are some great integrated features, and the idea of having a closer integration with Google Business was a great thought, with poor execution.

What do you dislike?

MozPro is clunky and slow - the lag and wait times are pretty disappointing. Also, when the integration with Google My Business occurred - it wiped out a ton of content that we had manually loaded onto client profiles and created quite a bit of unnecessary and time-consuming work by our staff to correct.

MozPro can be a great tool (when better polished) to manage directory listings as part of a comprehensive SEO offering for larger companies.

Moz Pro review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Useful for SEO Purposes - Could Expand. "

What do you like best?

Moz is the leader of the SEO industry, and it shows in its content. They're always providing educational training in many different formats and for all different experience levels.

What do you dislike?

If your agency doesn't have an inbound or SEO strategy in place already, it can be overwhelming to figure out where to begin. At times, it felt like we had a lot of analytics but weren't sure exactly where to go from there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use all the tools available to you. The community message boards proved to be a very valuable resource and I was able to get a lot of valuable feedback from the questions I asked the other users.

Our business was looking to improve our Pagerank and Moz allowed this to happen. The tools have allowed me to discover problems I didn't even know needed solving -- for example duplicate content, competitor statistics, etc.

Moz Pro review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Effective for its purpose"

What do you like best?

For businesses looking to capture SEO keywords, Moz gets the job done well. The SERP analysis feature is also quite useful.

What do you dislike?

For me, earning keywords and growing our SEO rankings is only part of the mission. It'd be nice if the tool were to include more functionality or better integrations into current website frameworks. Again, Moz gets the job of SEO marketing analysis done very well – my only question is how it can expand beyond that. Also, I think the backlink tool could be more powerful at crawling for mentions – sometimes mentions are missed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend testing out Moz. It will develop your understanding of SEO.

We're trying to grow our domain authority and keyword rankings.

Moz Pro review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Great software to help you climb the ranks"

What do you like best?

This powerful tool provides you with an audit tool so you can uncover a multitude of issues that could be preventing you from ranking. Also provides insight as to how to fix the issues.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about. If I had to pick one thing it would be more built in PPC tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great software for the price. No need to spend a ton of money on another tool that does the same thing. I tried multiple solutions and moz was by far the best.

Using moz has helped me to create meaningful content that will rank. It has also helped me to optimize our website pages and fix errors that were harming our organic rank.

Moz Pro review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Moz Pro — great resource for keyword tracking and research!"

What do you like best?

You can track campaigns over time to see how different keywords have been performing, as well as the overall site.

What do you dislike?

You can only upload a certain number of keywords without having to pay for additional use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moz Pro is great, whether you have a startup SEO strategy or a well established system.

We use Moz Pro to track our clients' SEO performance over time. We can show clients everything from improvements we've made on specific keyword rankings to crawling issues. Overall, our clients' digital presence is better because of it.

Moz Pro review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Moz is the best"

What do you like best?

The User Interface is awesome It allow total freedom to find the metrics you need. Moz is great for finding the issues that affect your SEO results and providing keyword recommendations. Moz also does a great job at graphically representing the large amount of data that has been compiled about your site..Unique data you can trust.Moz is industry-leading SEO metrics solution that gives you the highest quality data to do your job. Keyword Ranking tool will keep you aware of any moves good or bad in your rankings, M We love the mozBar gain a quick metrics in any given search results.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - but can get a little expensive Moz can be pricey if you need a lot of keywords researched or a lot of reports. Buying bigger Moz Plans or yearly plans will save you a lot of money and will give you gret cost savings per service and the bigger plans -Medium ($149.00 monthly &119 a month yearly ) you can have Branded reports. It can take a couple days are longer to get initial results, depending on the size of your site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just bite the bullet and pay the free stuff on internet is garbage

finding what the competition is doing and then doing better.

Moz Pro review by Stuart S.
Stuart S.

"SEO is a big part of our business needs."

What do you like best?

Moz Pro is a great tool for our business. Most of our business comes from online via our website, and we need to make sure we are ranking properly. Moz has the various tools that allow us to keep track of our our keywords are doing, our SEO requirements are doing, and many other things.

What do you dislike?

I am very happy with everything in Moz, I've got nothing I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider this one of the best services for your analytics/seo needs.

Moz allows us to keep track week to week how are keywords are ranking, as well as how our website is doing; where we need to make adjustments for SEO purposes.

Moz Pro review by Alexandre R.
Alexandre R.

"Moz Pro Review"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool, which should be in every SEO specialist arsenal. Makes keyword tracking so much easier. It also helps to identify on page issues faster and provides nice site crawl report. Links Opportunity is another great tool with in the product to find websites, which might get link to your website.

What do you dislike?

Social section could be improved. They didn't have updates for this section for sometime now.

SEO optimization and performance tracking.

Moz Pro review by User in Internet

"Makes our SEO a breeze"

What do you like best?

The multiple search engines you can set up so it's not just Google UK, but also Google US and other countries too.

What do you dislike?

After many years of use, I find that there hasn't been many major improvements to the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moz Pro is really good value and we find that using it just a little bit every day can help you make major improvements to your SEO.

Moz Pro has enabled us to improve our SEO techniques greatly, having had no idea what to do beforehand. We dabbled with SEO but having a tool like Moz Pro really helps us gain a lot of confidence in the field and its on-page performance is very effective when building new campaigns.

Moz Pro review by User

"Indispensable to improve organic search leads"

What do you like best?

Tracking, reporting, research, and site crawl features. I feel naked without it!

What do you dislike?

It's a dashboard containing several tools that aren't integrated with each other. For instance, you need to add the same keywords and the same site in a couple of different places in the dashboard. Seems like it should know these things already...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider whether you need local search optimization capabilities - that is an extra/add-on.

Improved lead generation through search engine optimization/website optimization

Moz Pro review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"A good solution to measure your SEO efforts"

What do you like best?

The insights on the website performance, keywords rank tracking, page optimisation insights, historical data. I also like

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that the reports are generated weekly. It would be great to have traffic and keyword ranking insights on a daily basis-just any time you need to check it.

Tracking the historical data for the website, rankings of keywords and search terms. Page optimization opportunities, website issue detection.

Moz Pro review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent tool"

What do you like best?

We use the HubSpot marketing platform and Moz is an excellent support tool for our inbound marketing efforts. Whether it is SEO/keyword/domain authority research, social media research (on our account and others) or for crawling/web issues, Moz is a reliable and market leading product.

What do you dislike?

Lack of customer support - they don't seem to do a lot of outreach. I find their content to be very valuable but would appreciate more webinars on new product features.

SEO/keyword research, social media research, web issues, domain authority, on-page grader, rank tracker and more.

Moz Pro review by Greg S.
Greg S.

"Moz Pro is a necessary tool for our company"

What do you like best?

Moz Pro take a lot of the guess work out of Search Engine Optimization.

What do you dislike?

A little bit more control over custom reports. Perhaps the ability to filter branded keywords into/out of everything.

SEO can be overwhelming and Moz Pro helps us to make sense of a lot of data.

Moz Pro review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry