Mozeo

3.6

Mozeo lets you create and send text and email messages in one easy-to-use online dashboard and communicate to your customers anytime, anywhere.

Work for Mozeo?

Learning about Mozeo?

Mozeo Reviews

Showing 6 Mozeo reviews
Mozeo review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"good product, easy to use"

What do you like best?

My company uses this product solely for text messages and it works great. The dashboard is very easy to understand. Uploading contacts to a list is also very simple. I was worried at first that it would take several minutes or even hours for contacts to successfully load to a list, to my surprise it only takes a couple seconds. Helps eliminate wait time. When creating a text message Mozeo makes it very easy to add a link and Mozeo helps me keep track of how many characters I have left in a message.

What do you dislike?

When I am about to send a text message, I have the choice to "send to groups" to my message...on that following page it would be so appreciated if I could see how many people are in each group. A little number in bold next to each list so I can see when I combine certain contact group lists how many people I am sending to. I would also like more in depth reports on each text campaign. The "My Reports" section of Mozeo only lets me see reports based on a time frame. Sometimes I send three or four text campaigns in one day. I'd like to see each individual campaign's report - not all three or four text message reports as a whole.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use product, this is it!

In this day and age, less people are answering their phones and get bogged down with spam/junk emails. Text messages have greatly helped us reach out to our job seekers in a timely manner. We can get our information to a person more successfully and more quickly through sending text messages.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mozeo
Mozeo review by Caitland O.
Caitland O.

"Great texting software for large companies"

What do you like best?

The price per text is very affordable, especially if you have a large amount of people to send a text message too. There are other great features, such as landing platforms, etc.

What do you dislike?

The five digit code that it sends from isn't unique to the organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost per text is one of the best rates I've found in comparison with other companies.

We send text blasts to our 4,000+members. It has been a great way to communicate outages, alerts, important announcements, etc. The landing page feature was also great when a text wasn't enough information.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

Mozeo review by User

"Mozeo Review"

What do you like best?

Good, easy to use product. Simple to host any and all marketing communications. Primary use is SMS.

What do you dislike?

Wish the reports section would let us report based on a time frame. If this had been added on we may have considered staying on for a bit longer, but have since moved on to another vendor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listen to customer feedback and implement. Use of NPS would be a great addition.

SMS/MMS

Mozeo review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Mozeo "

What do you like best?

Ease of communication is great. Grouping of contacts is nice as well.

What do you dislike?

So many tabs to add a contact or create a message. It can get confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to search first and last names before creating a new contact to be safe.

Communication to a large mass. It's made it more streamlined.

Mozeo review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"A fun approach to public enagament in marketing!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of set-up and the immediacy of impact

What do you dislike?

I’ve had a couple small glitchy things where the text number or phrase has changed unexpectedly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offer more text keyword options or flexibility in usage

Mozeo offers us a unique and interactive way for us to engage event attendees with guaranteed brand awareness

Mozeo review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"The occasional Mozeo user."

What do you like best?

I have received great support from Mozeo when I run into trouble.

What do you dislike?

I have always had a hard time importing contacts.

We use it as an additional internal communications channel when email isn't working.

Learning about Mozeo?

* We monitor all Mozeo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.