Do you work for Firefox?

Mozilla Firefox Reviews & Product Details

What is Mozilla Firefox?

Firefox Web Browser. We are Mozilla. Doing good is part of our code. Different by Design.

Mozilla Firefox Profile Details

Mozilla Firefox Profile Details

Mozilla
Description
At Mozilla, they are a global community of technologists, thinkers and builders working together to keep the Internet alive and accessible, so people worldwide can be informed contributors and creators of the Web.
2005
Mountain View, CA
@mozilla

Mozilla Firefox Reviews

1-50 of 150 total Firefox reviews

Mozilla Firefox Reviews

1-50 of 150 total Firefox reviews
Firefox review by Clive G.
C++ Developer

"comfort for all"

What do you like best?

The Mozilla browser is the second most popular browser and with better performance after the Chrome, what differentiates these two browsers is that Mozilla is very optimized at the level of consumption, so this browser does not consume so much computer memory to work at 100%, its simple but optimized design gives it a power Plus, its functionalities are many and one of which I highlight is its Pocket function, you can save all your markers there without any fear of being lost in limbo, apart also that has an option that I love and is to take a picture and cut it live directly from the mozilla just by pressing the second click of the mouse, is the maximum.

What do you dislike?

I like to enter many websites in different languages of which I have no idea what they say and unfortunately firefox does not have an automatic translator for these cases, you need to install an extension to translate and it is a bit tedious to choose between so many extensions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want an all-terrain browser, this is it!

there are times in which I have tried many browsers and none have served in certain areas but the one who gets the medal in that is the mozilla browser because its compatibility in almost all scenarios is amazing, it has never left me bad when trying new things on the internet.

Firefox review by Zenab B.
Client Support Representative
Telecommunications

"Mozilla Firefox - Design to focus on simplicity and speed. "

What do you like best?

- The most significant thing that differentiates Mozilla Firefox from chrome is its new update about ‘Quantum’. Which focuses more on privacy of users. Which is its primary agenda.

- There are a number of things I like about Firefox and one such is user interface option.

- Mozilla Firefox also has customization option available.

- You can have synchronized accounts from desktop to your smartphone too, and it will be easier to solve problems like sending reminders, sending documents, arrange meetings etc.

- It is constantly improving with regular updates.

- I can also use this browser more effectively by adding add-on and plugins. It will help me to reach on the page by clicking only once. It is a very powerful search experience.

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes it works slower compare to other browsers.

- Firefox does not work well with flash. like in my organization to run some of the reports I need to have flash and Mozilla does not make it.

- There are also some of the instances where it crashes unexpectedly. In the middle of while loading some of the reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- I don’t recommend it 100 %. But you can give it a try for sure. And you can compare with other browsers you use like explorer or chrome. And confirm your choice.

- Like we can’t ignore the fact that Firefox has come a long way by launching updates on a regular basis.

In my organization to secure sensitive information and login credentials, I trust Firefox more than any other browser. moreover to login in online banking websites I use Firefox only.

Firefox review by Sophie W.
Developer

"The Browser That Cares About Privacy"

What do you like best?

Mozilla's Firefox is a browser that puts the user's privacy first. With its newer "Quantum" update, I have begun using Firefox as my primary browser once again, as it goes head-to-head with other leading browsers in every way. The custom user interface options are also a huge plus. I can't say enough good things about this browser and that is why I like it so much.

What do you dislike?

Firefox tends to use a lot of System Memory and that can be hard on my aging PC. This will no longer be a problem after I upgrade my PC later on, but lower end and older systems may struggle while trying to use this browser for heavy applications such as live streamed content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It's free. If you don't like it after giving it a try, there are plenty of other browsers out there that are also worth trying, but also forks of Firefox that may be more geared towards your use case.

I use Firefox for almost all of my home and work browsing at the desk. It is fast, can synchronize between devices, and has more customization options than any other browser I've used. It is reliable and gets the job done without problems.

Firefox review by Paola T.
Project Coordinator

"A versatile browser"

What do you like best?

It has some great features that you can customize. The simple design makes it easy to use. It has customizable menus and works on many platforms. Firefox's interface is well organized, uncluttered and intuitive, which makes navigation easy. Because the accounts can be synchronized with the cell phone, I have been able to solve problems such as sending documents. This is the safest browser out there, this is constantly updated and improved! The effort that goes in to keeping it the best is 2nd to none.

What do you dislike?

You should try some browsers with the websites you visit regularly to see which browser works best for those particular websites. If you have a problem it is very difficult to get Firefox customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The recommendation is that they use it and compare it with other shippers so that they realize that mozilla is safer and better. Firefox is extremely useful and easy-to-use. If you haven't used Firefox in some time, give it a try and you'll be surprised by how much it has improved. Try it, it's free! Pick some add-ons or themes you think you'll enjoy (like ad blocking, requiring HTTPS where available, and controlling your browser with mouse gestures) and give them a try. You'll never realize what you were missing until you add something and then find you can't go back without losing productivity.

I use firefox to keep my logins in sync as well as to collaborate my tasks on different devices. does not consume much battery compared to the default

Firefox review by miguel p.
GERENTE
Retail

"the safest and easiest to use browser"

What do you like best?

how easy and fast this browser is, it allows us to do lots of jobs, research and, among other things, it also allows us to be updated with anything we would like to know or look for, it is one of the best tools to explore on the web and even work by different platforms. mozilla is the browser that allows you to configure the proxy that would be a secure and easy to manage connection.

What do you dislike?

Its usefulness has degraded considerably, with so many updates, what they have done is to make it inofficious, slow and consumes too much memory. and some updates have not been the best, the security capacity has been lowered in quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it since it has facilitated searches to me and to make known my work and current clothes line, as well as many other things more, fast, safe and fun.

The problems we have solved with Mozilla Firefox are frequently, research and investigations, among others. One of the most frequent and popular is to be able to publicize our clothing line.

Firefox review by Toby M.
Software Programmer
Internet

"a good and fast browser"

What do you like best?

this browser is my favorite, is very fast compared to other browsers that I have used, its multiple and exclusive extensions make it unique, I can have my bookmarks saved in an orderly manner and best of all is the synchronization, in a matter of seconds I can synchronize my browser and include all the extensions and information I have saved.

What do you dislike?

one thing I find wrong with it is that it doesn't have an auto-translator and you can't open several separate sessions in the browser either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you're talking about speed, this is your browser

this browser has helped me many times with its design and lightweight performance, and managed to do many things with greater speed, efficiency and quality.

I have been able to play a lot of content without being paralyzed or suddenly closing down.

Firefox review by Danson M.
Web Developer

"Best browser and always keep getting better"

What do you like best?

I have been using Firefox for more than 5 years now. I tried several other browsers before I settled on Firefox. Its easy to use and have features such as shortcuts thats lets me access various functions by clicking a combination of buttons. I can also add addos and plugins that make my experience with Firefox very good.

What do you dislike?

I do not find anything that I do not like in Mozila Firefox. However, I would be happy if they provided video tutorials for the advance use of Mozila Firefox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mozilla firefox is a modern web browser to use when watching videos, reading emails, shopping, video calling, voice calling, chatting among other amazing features. It is also easy to add addons and plugins to customize the browser to suit you.

Mozila Firefox is my preffered browser for shopping, reading emails, reading news and downloading files.

Firefox review by SERENA E.
Especialista en soporte para PC
(10,001+ employees)

"SAILING WITH MOZILLA IS WALKING IN SPEED"

What do you like best?

I like mozilla for its varieties in logistics and functions it offers as a browser, as well as complete inquiries of any specific topic, mozilla is a very fast browser and has a subtle outline that is very easy to discover its tools and configurations, I love it for it has a tool that coordinates your favorite places, one of the things I like most is that this browser combines with different operating system, another point in favor of mozilla is when we write in the address bar any word or topic to look for and she completes it immediately.

What do you dislike?

I really like some of the things that I don't like about

This browser is incredibly potential to reach the support mozilla, another negative point that undermines the popularity of mozilla is that while more installs extensions the work slower, apart also tends to go from blocking hundreds of very old pages because it does not allow us to enter, I really do not like this stuff sometimes this browser even much of the business pages that exist on the Internet where many users visit it does not combine with this browser is quite deplorable that this happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MOZILLA IS SYNONYMOUS WITH SPEED

Well I actually love it because I investigated another navigation system where I compared it to Mozilla, for me I think it has the place of honor because I personally did not leave me badly as it combines with many levels and applications that makes one feel pleased.

Firefox review by Amanda G.
Patient Success Team Customer Service Representative

"Mozilla is great"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Mozilla Firefox is speed. Sometimes other web browsers lag and don't provide what I need as quickly as I need it. I use Mozilla most often in listening to music while I'm working and I use it specifically because there are no streaming issues. I get a constant flow of music and don't have to keep looking at it to see what's wrong as I was having to do with a different browser.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Mozilla Firefox is how it looks. I'm so used to the light grey and white tabs that the darker colors throw me off. It's silly really, but it does make a difference for me. Using it more often would probably eliminate the problem since it is purely preference and adjustment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like speed, reliability and ease of use, then Mozilla Firefox is your program. It has never let me down and is less glitchy than it's counterparts

My business problems are having to pull data from the internet quickly, most of the time while I'm on the phone with a patient, without having it seem like I don''t know what I'm talking about. Mozilla is my go-to for fast pulling data. The benefit of using Mozilla Firefox for this purpose is that my patient's have more confidence in my ability to know even minute details about their problems even if I only heard of the issue moments before.

Firefox review by Damien H.
Human Resources Executive
Insurance

"Reliable, Secure Browser"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Firefox is that is is constantly upgrading to stay on top of the internet browser standards. It is continuously offering updates that increase its functionality. I also like the fact that Firefox is user friendly and customizable. It's continuous improvements prove that it is looking out for the best interests of its user. I also like the fact that it is a secure browser with a reliable pop-up blocker, allowing its users to customize the level of security.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the amount of crashes and slow loading of web pages that I experience with Firefox. While a lot of this has to do with its constant updates to improve the interface, it can prove to be quite a downfall. I also don't like Firefox's lack of integration - it only works with itself and it's add-ons - being able to integrate with other programs and applications - similar to several of its competing browsers - would be a good advance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Mozilla Firefox to those who seek an internet browser that is reliable and constantly upgrading to stay at level of or to advance beyond the level of its competition without its updates totally changing Firefox's look or feel. It is easy to navigate and secure, offering one of the best pop-up blockers that I have discovered. Also good that you are able to sign in to Firefox, using any email address, and your browsing history and bookmarks will always be there when you log in - even if it's on a different device.

My company needs a reliable browser that is easy to learn. While Firefox is always making updates to improve, it never loads too many new upgrades at once - something that would confuse or overwhelm the average user. Firefox knows how to slowly implenient changes, which makes it one of our choices for internet browsing. This saves time and money that would have been spent learning a basically new system each time upgrades to Firefox are made. Another benefit is being able to log in to Firefox so that your browsing history, preferences and bookmarks are accessible on any device.

Firefox review by User

"Easy to use, very quick"

What do you like best?

I like using FireFox because it seems to already have some ad-blocking in place and there is also a place on the toolbar to have frequent bookmarks in place so you can access them quickly all at one place. I like that you can add your own add-ons to Firefox if you'd like. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the ad-blocking can get in the way on some websites and possibly affect cookies and cache, that kind of thing, but there is nothing I really specifically dislike about using Firefox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Firefox especially when you don't want a million ads being spammed at you. Very easy browser to use.

I access Zimbra, Colleague, JP Morgan and other websites all easily on Firefox. They always work, never have a glitch. The benefits are using a simple web browser with minimal updates.

Firefox review by Jodie P.

"The main web browser I use - it works great!"

What do you like best?

Firefox usually does a good job at loading websites quickly and properly. Other web browsers I've used sometimes don't load the most recent versions of websites, even after clearing my browser. Firefox almost always loads the most recent website versions.

What do you dislike?

There are some extensions in other web browsers that aren't available in Firefox, so I suppose if Firefox could have more available extensions, that would be good. There isn't much to dislike about the browser's performance though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Firefox is one of the leading web browsers today, but you should test a few browsers with websites you commonly visit to see which browser works best for those particular websites.

I can browse the internet and log into banking websites, social media sites and just about any other website quickly and smoothly with Firefox. I can sometimes fix errors with our own web pages by using the Inspect Element tool to diagnose problems.

Firefox review by Dale G.

"An easy-to-use web browser that works smoothly"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, I like that Firefox typically loads website smoothly and quickly. I've done tests with Firefox and other web browsers for particular web pages and found that Firefox runs faster and loads web pages the way they were meant to be viewed.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes use third-party plugins to extend the capabilities of Firefox, but I find that some of those plugins break when Firefox automatically updates to the latest version. I know much of that is due to the plugin developer, but it would also be nice if Firefox could somehow make updates that don't break so many plugins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're comfortable with a different web browser, you should install Firefox anyway since it's good as a backup. You should also run tests to see which browser loads fastest on your particular computer.

Firefox has allowed me to view websites and use online services without much error. Though I can sometimes experience errors due to something on the vendor's side, I rarely experience issues with Firefox itself. I use tools that Firefox provides for privacy and security, which is very helpful when visiting a variety of websites.

Firefox review by Evelyn M.

"My most reliable web browser"

What do you like best?

I like that Mozilla Firefox is open source and constantly updated for performance and security. Most websites I go to on a daily basis generally run well with Firefox. If I want to save a web page, I can easily do so by going to the File menu. Firefox saves the html file along with most of the web contents like images. Other web browsers don't do that by default.

What do you dislike?

Though Firefox generally runs fine, there are times when I go to a website or page that isn't optimized for Firefox and won't load and run well. Some pages will even stall or crash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't think you can go wrong with having Firefox installed. It's one of the leading web browsers today and runs most common web technologies. You can extend its capabilities by installing plugins and extensions. I'd recommend you try it out, especially if you use a clunky browser like Internet Explorer.

I'm able to use most common websites, like banking sites and social media, with ease. I can view most of those sites the way they were meant to be viewed. Also, Firefox is good at refreshing sites so I tend to get the most up-to-day version of web pages.

Firefox review by Jazzman W.
Owner
Music

"El mejor navegador web"

What do you like best?

Firefox Me gusta porque es un navegador bastante agradable y fácil de usar, su apariencia física, su ícono, también puedo guardar muchas páginas como favoritas y luego tener acceso a ellas de manera rápida y eficiente, también puedo copiar y enviar enlaces con facilidad.

What do you dislike?

Hay demasiadas configuraciones para realizar un seguimiento dentro de Firefox, por lo que es difícil rastrear configuraciones más avanzadas para configurar. No tiene funciones básicas de productividad integradas como Chrome, como Flash, Java y Google Docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pruebalo, ¡es gratis! Elija algunos complementos o temas que crea que le gustarán (como el bloqueo de anuncios, que requiere HTTPS cuando esté disponible y controle su navegador con gestos de ratón) y pruébelos. Nunca se dará cuenta de lo que estaba perdiendo hasta que agregue algo y luego descubra que no puede regresar sin perder productividad.

Literalmente hago todo con Firefox, desde el uso de la bandeja de entrada, hasta cualquier otra aplicación en línea. Debido a que es rápido y ligero, Firefox es extremadamente cómodo de usar.

Firefox review by Genesis R.
The best reminder by Google!

"Excellent browser"

What do you like best?

Mozilla is one of the first browsers that I started using, I really liked it, its navigation through tabs makes its use much more comfortable besides that it has a very good spell checker.

I can customize it and install extensions to have more functionalities available.

Bookmark a page is quick and easy thanks to the corresponding icon. I can also assign keywords to my bookmarks and favorites, which can be organized and managed from a library.

It is a very good browser, if it is fast, this is the first option that would take as default browser.

What do you dislike?

- Not all websites have a design optimized for Firefox. Sometimes I have problems viewing some web pages.

-The more extensions you install, the slower it will be, and may cause some problems.

Firefox review by Jose David M.
NOC Operator Analyst
Telecommunications
(10,001+ employees)

"A browser whit own intelligent "

What do you like best?

this browser is excellent, it can help improve the experience in the network in 5 years with the new updates it is one of the most popular a useful browser in the market now i an tell you guys the plugins in it , the features is so great, an the quickly when it can open pages waow the cahe is so useful i thing it can read your mind hahaha belive me is the best opcion rigth now.

What do you dislike?

I do not find anything that I do not like in Mozila Firefox. However, I would be happy if they provided much more information of the plugins an what can i do whit this browser such as, the translate funtion and webside main code, this funtions we can used but no have information about then, maybe a tutorial for begginers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Firefox is extremely useful and easy-to-use. If you haven't used Firefox in some time, give it a try and you'll be surprised by how much it has improved.I would be happy if they provided much more information of the plugins an what can i do whit this browser such as, the translate funtion and webside main code, this funtions we can used but no have information about then, maybe a tutorial for begginers.

yap I do literally everything with Firefox, from using the inbox, to every other online app. Because its fast and light, Firefox is extremely comfortable to use, and is the better option for go on in the network.

Firefox review by Richard G.
Analista superior de operaciones
(10,001+ employees)

" Firefox your best option"

What do you like best?

Firefox I like it because it is a pretty nice and easy to use browser, its physical appearance, its icon, I can also save many pages as favorites and then have access to it very quickly and efficiently, I can also copy and send links with ease .

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is usually a bit slow, but the rest is quite effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have several problems with other browsers, Firefox is an excellent option to do your research.

firefox is the best thing to open pages that other browsers do not load, this is my main browser and I trust faithfully in it.

Firefox review by Olivia P.
Client Bookkeeper
Accounting

"Best web browser available!"

What do you like best?

The look of the browser, the ability to sync with the app on your smart phone, and all features are my favorite things about Firefox. The options for extensions and add in's are great and there is a huge variety to choose from.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing about Firefox! The only problem I have is that when there are several extensions being used and multiple tabs open, the browser will slow down and sometimes crash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using this web browser over any other one! It has everything your business needs.

For business purposes, Firefox allows my team to integrate with Google docs, Outlook, and other internal software programs we use for communication. Firefox makes working easy because you are not slowed down by technical issues.

Firefox review by Ticia L.
Office Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Great Browser "

What do you like best?

I like that it is fast and easy to use. It has some great features that you can customize.

What do you dislike?

If you have a problem it is very difficult to get Firefox customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great browser that runs fast and effectively. You will not be disappointed with this browser. The simple design makes it easy to use. It has customizable menus and works on many platforms. Firefox’s interface is well organized, uncluttered and intuitive, which makes navigation easy.

Since it runs so quickly it makes using the internet very easy. It is also very nice to be able to search in a private mode.

Firefox review by Shouhei M.
IT Service Desk Technician
Financial Services

"The most Enterprise-friendly browser "

What do you like best?

This browser is enterprise friendly. We are able to create Corporate profiles and apply them to all of our end users. Because of this, we are able to maintain uniformity settings through-out and eliminate many of our issues that plagued individual profiles. I also like that the user interface is customizable to really make a personalized browsing experience. I also like the fact that we can enable/disable security features since we are working with legacy software and plugins, this level of customization helps up keep Firefox up to date while still able to let our older programs run through it with out any issues.

What do you dislike?

There is almost too many settings to keep track of within firefox, making it difficult to track down more advanced settings to configure. It does not have basic productivity features built in like Chrome, such as Flash, Java, and Google Docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Firefox is a great enterprise-grade browser. It has numerous settings that are customizable and is easy to incorporate a corporate profile for use and uniformity.

Free software to use and customize. Replaces the outdated Internet Explorer for most of our browsing needs. While there are still old websites that require Internet explorer, I'm glad that those are very few and Firefox works for most sites that we use.

Our Core Financial System requires the use of firefox to run. Firefox is our primary browser for all business conducted. Firefox replaces Internet Explorer on all websites that we use that does not explicitly need Internet Explorer to run.

Firefox review by Phil M.
Technical Support Engineer
Hospital & Health Care

"Open browser that I can trust"

What do you like best?

I like that it is made by a foundation and not a company, so I trust their use of data a bit more.

What do you dislike?

The developer tools aren't the best in the industry, although they are still good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the Developer Tools a try. Most of the functionality is there, it just may look different.

I need a web browser when viewing and editing web pages. Mozilla Firefox is a good quality, fast browser which does not crash, which helps me work faster.

Firefox review by User in Environmental Services

"The Internet Browser that I Always Recommend "

What do you like best?

Firefox is the browser that I always recommend to my coworkers. This is because it is the most compatible internet browser that I have found - and I have used several different browsers. When I'm unable to access a web page using other browsers or when other browsers aren't loading or compatible with the website that I'm trying to access, I always find success with Firefox. My new absolute favorite feature that became available with Firefox's latest update is the screen shot tool! That's right, Firefox has now built in a screen shot tool that allows you to capture anything on your browser/screen directly from Firefox! It is so easy and convenient - I no longer have to switch to another program to capture a screen shot of something on a website, I'm able to quickly take a shot without leaving the browser!

What do you dislike?

While I think it is great that Firefox is always improving and making updates, they can be quite annoying and time draining. I have found - more recently - that when I'm attempting to do work in Firefox or look something up, I'm delayed with a pop-up telling me that I need to download a Firefox update. Then, after I take the time to get the update, I'm forced to restart my browser for it to take effect. It even sometimes can cause Firefox to freeze on me and I'm forced to manually force close all of my open pages and restart what I was doing on Firefox from scratch. I wish that Firefox could give you the option to have it automatically update when you aren't actually in the

middle of using the browser. That would make it a lot more convenient and time saving!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Firefox for those people who have compatibility issues with their current Internet browser. I also recommend Firefox for those who find themselves frequently capturing screen shots of websites. Now the latest Firefox update includes a screen shot function, you're able to easily snap a screenshot without leaving the browser. Firefox also syncs with your Google account, making your frequented websites/your browsing history, accessible from any device. It also has a very reliable pop-up blocking feature. Overall, this would be the Internet browser I recommend over any.

Firefox has provided a huge benefit to our company since it is the only browser that is compatible with a lot

of the websites that my organization uses on almost a daily basis. We know that it is the one internet browser that we can rely on to set as our organizations manual default browser - meaning that when we click on internet links, they will automatically open in Firefox - because so many of the other internet browsers aren't compatible with our internal website or websites that we use often. Also, being in a position where I am always assisting people in accessing pages that are housed on one of our internal websites, I am able to confidently recommend that they use Firefox to access the website that they are having issues with on a different browser. In this way, Firefox has helped us solve a lot of website compatibility issues that are experienced when browsing using a different internet browser.

Firefox review by Anand S.
Digital Marketing Lead

"Mozilla is one of the most independent browsers in the market today."

What do you like best?

Unlike other browsers backed by advertising platforms, Firefox has been independent and does not share your behavior with advertisers. Privacy coupled with some strong plugins make it easy for us to blind advertisers trying to manipulate us. The application is also smooth on most laptops and common specification hardware on both non-touch screen and touchscreen devices.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes feels a bit old school on the android compared to competitors as it does not leverage the gestures and mobile specific features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend using Mozilla for most Windows and Linux machines in the office or on personal machines.

I use firefox to keep my logins in sync as well as to collaborate my tasks on different devices. It works better than chrome and does not consume much battery compared to the default

Firefox review by Dhaveline L.
Senior Journalist

"A complete and integral browser"

What do you like best?

What I like the most are the various add-ons offered by the browser in any area, for example, to download videos

What do you dislike?

The least I like is the tool to make screenshot is not quickly found in the bar

Recommendations to others considering the product

Firefox review by Christin W.
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Construction

"A lot less glitchy than Internet Explorer."

What do you like best?

I like the way the screen is laid out. Everything is easy to find and very intuitive. I also enjoy that it works better than Internet Explorer, meaning, does not crash my system or leave me open to attacks the way Internet Explorer does.

What do you dislike?

While Firefox is better than Internet Explorer, it too suffers from the occasional system error. Also, after so many updates to your system, it can begin to run very slow during start-up or if a very complicated ad is trying to run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This in a great search engine. The installation is easy and fairly quick, and it is easy to maintain. The screen and controls are very intuitive, picking up just how it works was very easy.

I use Firefox on both my personal and my business computer. I find that the speed at which it gets me to the information I am seeking is great. I don't usually have to fight with the frozen screen and spinning wheel of a difficult to load screen. This is important as I sometimes need to move very quickly to meet deadlines and properly complete my job.

Firefox review by Angela B.
Wedding Planner
Recreational Facilities and Services

"A better browser"

What do you like best?

Over time, Firefox has become a great alternative to Chrome, making a decision to move to it a much easier one. Firefox is fast and much less resource hungry browser. Overall, very good.

What do you dislike?

Unlike Google Chrome, Firefox has a weaker ecosystem of apps and extensions. A big part of chrome extensions are supported, but still not all of them which is a shame.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do literally everything with Firefox, from using the inbox, to every other online app. Because its fast and light, Firefox is extremely comfortable to use.

Firefox review by Thomas H.
Senior Application Developer

"One of the best browsers out there!"

What do you like best?

Everyone who use a web browser must have heard of firefox. It is very different from its predecessor netscape netvigator, and it had improved a lot. There are two things I like firefox the best. One is the support for third party plugins. At one of my workplace, I used vpn software to log in to the intranet to do work. I had installed the plugin for Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. They both do not work, and Firefox is the only one that works right away. The second reason I like is the Mozilla Firefox developer edition. It provides a very good user interface for devleper to improve the webpages. The tools it provides are very good, and it is comparable to the developer tools in Google Chrome.

What do you dislike?

Not much really. The browser uses to have a lot of problem in terms of memory usage, but they had spent the time to improve, and it had becomes of a lesser issue. It had improved a lot compare to the earlier version of Netscape netvigator. The tool has become more slick and user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install both the Firefox version for browsing and also the developer edition. You will love the tools!

Mainly used for testing the web application. It provides good tool to measure the performance of a webpage, and help resolve a lot of javascript errors. It also accomopanies a console where one can type javascript on the fly, which is very useful for prototyping.

Firefox review by Avery S.
Electronic Data Interchange Engineer
(5001-10,000 employees)

"The web browser that started with tabs and kept going"

What do you like best?

Firefox is my go-to browser. It's available on all the desktop OSes I've used *and* on Android devices too. It brought tabbed browsing into the world when every other browser just opened another window. It has a huge library of add-ons that range from simple tweaks to whole features. I'm a big fan of ad-blocking and of mouse gestures, both of which are easily downloaded from the centralized add-on site. On Windows, it silently updates itself so you don't need to go back to the downloads page ever again.

What do you dislike?

It is still a little bit laggy. Loading a new tab can sometimes briefly freeze all the other tabs if you have certain add-ons installed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use Firefox as my web browser. I personalize it and make sure it gives me the (ad-free, secure, very tweakable) experience that you don't get from Internet Explorer.

Firefox review by Maryna I.
Import Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Good and fast browser"

What do you like best?

I'm mostly a Google Chrome user, but Firefox turned out as a great secondary browser. It's fast, reliable a generally easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The extensions ecosystem is better on Chrome. Also, if you're using Android, it's just more comfortable to use with one Google account to sync all data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good as a secondary browser. Consider if you value performance and speed.

Great for fast researches and work with most online services and apps.

Firefox review by Janene S.
Web Manager
Public Policy

"One of the Best Browsers on the Market"

What do you like best?

Firefox was so frequently my go-to browser for years, until it became such a resource hog that I switched over to Chrome, on,y to switch back when testing browser compatibility issues for our websites. My favorite thing about Chrome was the extensive library of add-ones and plugins, many, though not all of which are also to be found on Chrome. Firefox also seems to be more willing to cut out the middle man on some functions, such as the simple right click and save image options that is absent from Chrome.

I also like Mozilla's various documentation designed to provide guidance for seasoned and aspiring developers, alike. And it's availability as an app on iOS mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

As said before, Firefox is an absolute resource hog. I need a browser that can generally run fast and efficiently, and Firefox, particularly in recent years, regularly failed to do just that. It is a drain both on the CPU and the battery. It crashes often. And, the barrage of updates are a nuisance. I also find myself frequently running into situations where Firefox simply isn't compatible with certain tasks I.e., that some websites function better in other browsers (usually Chrome).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Firefox is free to install and use, and is really quite a powerful browser. Don't just kick the tires, investigate if there are additional features that can improve your browsing experience.

In general, accessing the Internet is a given for any business. I had initially been loyal to Firefox once Internet Explorer became more and more unstable. That was years ago. As I said before, my favorite feature are the add-ones and plugins such as tracker blockers, audio and video file converters, bookmark menu expansions, productivity boosters, and even enhancements for particular websites. Were it not for the problem with the browser being so inefficient, it would be the first browser I would use for everything.

Firefox review by User in Executive Office

"Simply the BEST! I won't use anything else!!"

What do you like best?

This is the safest browser out there! This is constantly updated & improved! The effort that goes in to keeping it the best is 2nd to none! I was referred to FireFox years ago after a Serious virus was rapidly eating data! I have NEVER looked back or taken even a thought of another browser!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Again - the effort that goes into constantly improving FF is incredible! I don't have issues that I am always hearing others & other businesses complain about! I have referred it to MANY individuals as well as businesses!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have referred 100's of people & companies to use FF!

I would not use any other!

Reasons why:

Speed

Accuracy

Safety

Performance

Simplicity

Features Galore

Personalization

Safety - For my internet, research & data!

Speed - Always great!

Performance - Always has been awesome!

Secure - I can sleep!

Firefox review by Giuseppe A.
WEB & Mobile Team Leader - Innovation & Digital Transformation presso Intralot Italia S.p.A

"Great browser but could be better"

What do you like best?

The browser is ok, powerfull flexible and customizable. I Use it as sw developer and I find it very usefull, i prefer is as chrome.

What do you dislike?

Some expect could be better: memory consuption is vary bad. Javascript engine is not soo fast. After intensive use, sometimes it creshes and after that i have to stop the process by task manager. At the end, stability could be better

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve performance, expecially in ram consuption and javascript engine.

I use it daily as software FE developer. Firebug is a great extention, but even the builtin utilities ar e good.

Firefox review by Mast S.
seo

"Before we got the Mozilla Firefox update"

What do you like best?

Before we got the Mozilla Firefox update, we felt great,I love a lot

What do you dislike?

Since Mozilla Firefox has been updated, it has not been good since then millions of people have reduced the usage and there is a request from our whole team that they upload the old version, or people are looking good to see it. To use only, this little thing looks very different. Some functions that are not working Some software that has stopped working in Mozilla Firefox We have a complete request from the company that it uploads the old version, thanks guys.

in Business Line

Firefox review by Bruce F.
Associate Information System Analyst

"The Most Customization "

What do you like best?

This has the best options for add ons/extensions that enable a lot of functionality that can not find on other browsers. It has a lot of features that are hard to get in others. So many settings are open to change.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit cluttered and the changes they have made can get a person lost easily when there are UI updates. The planned change to add ons will not be good as that is what keeps this a great browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and get to know what it all has and what it can do for you.

This is the last one that does add ons with a ton of power and run plug ins that offers more compatibility than others. It is easy to install for people and manage,

Firefox review by Tella J.
Operations Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Excellent Product "

What do you like best?

Fast boot time

Awesome features

Easy to use and understand

Excellent security for browsing the web and does a great job protecting you against viruses, spyware, malware, and Pop-ups. Private browsing is an awesome tool which allows you to browse in secrecy.

Smart Location bar

Great browser for advanced or beginner users

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that it is very difficult to reach support I would almost say it is impossible to reach them if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend easier access to support team

Virus, Spyware, and Malware protection. We just had something hit our server and shut down entire company. So we are looking at better protection from every angle.

Firefox review by Michelle L.
Research Laboratory Technician/Lead Phlebotomist
Higher Education
(10,001+ employees)

"The ONLY browser I'll use"

What do you like best?

Out of all the web browsers on the market, including the new one called Microsoft Edge (which by the way sucks, don't use it), FireFox is the only one I use. Firefox adapts to new software such as Windows 10. Its constantly upgrading so you always have a great user experience. FireFox has add-ons which are extra little apps built into the software that can help when surfing the web. For instance Ad-block. And Ghostery. These work in the background and take away all that crappy user ads crap that you see on facebook for instance. They block websites that try to add cookies to track you and a whole slew of other awesome things. Firefox has Persona's too. That is kinda like making Firefox your own. There are literally thousands of themes to choose from too. You can also incorporate whatever search engine you want too. I use FireFox, but I use Google for searching. FireFox is peer reviewed and non-profit which makes it all the better. Firefox is user friendly. No complicated things to learn or documents to read until you pull your hair out. Really. This is the best browser and I'll never use anything else.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I know I have to say something here but seriously, nothing. I love Firefox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like the rest of the world since Windows 10 came out, Microsoft Edge came with it. For the love of God, get rid of that browser. Trust me, it will be the best thing you did. Edge has so many glitches and errors and blank screens and everything else to give you a headache for a week. Don't use it!

Easy of use, I use Firefox for personal use and I use it at work. I use it on my tablet too. And my travel work computer. Its everywhere I go.

Firefox review by Jacopo V.
Senior web developer
Internet

"Firefox review"

What do you like best?

Plugins are various and very useful, it is open source, it is pretty fast.

It is complaints with almost all HTML standards

What do you dislike?

It definitely uses a lot of resources, it drains ram and processor

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just pay attention opening many tabs and installing many plugins as it will slow down your computer

I can debug very well websites, it's is pretty much HTML standard compliant and all new url features (tags, css pseudo-classes) are well supported

Firefox review by Stjepan M.
Senior Consultant / Product Support Team Lead

"The Best Browser Out There"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the ability to enhance the browser with multiple plugins, less issues with javascript than the other browsers. All the benefits of the browser greatly goes over the flaws.

What do you dislike?

Memory leak (the huge amount of memory used if FF is used for a while), this is the works thing that is happening to this browser, and I'm not sure why it's not fixed. I'm working 8+ hours in Firefox and it can get up to 4GB of used RAM

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a reliable browser, fast and stable use Firefox.

My company works with cloud CRM, and we are using browsers, Firefox is proven to be most reliable and fast of them all (Chrome is close second).

Firefox review by Lauren H.
Founder and Lead Blogger