Mozilla Firefox

Firefox Web Browser. We are Mozilla. Doing good is part of our code. Different by Design.

Work for Mozilla Firefox?

Learning about Firefox?

Mozilla Firefox Reviews

Showing 140 Firefox reviews
Firefox review by miguel p.
miguel p.

"the safest and easiest to use browser"

What do you like best?

how easy and fast this browser is, it allows us to do lots of jobs, research and, among other things, it also allows us to be updated with anything we would like to know or look for, it is one of the best tools to explore on the web and even work by different platforms. mozilla is the browser that allows you to configure the proxy that would be a secure and easy to manage connection.

What do you dislike?

Its usefulness has degraded considerably, with so many updates, what they have done is to make it inofficious, slow and consumes too much memory. and some updates have not been the best, the security capacity has been lowered in quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it since it has facilitated searches to me and to make known my work and current clothes line, as well as many other things more, fast, safe and fun.

The problems we have solved with Mozilla Firefox are frequently, research and investigations, among others. One of the most frequent and popular is to be able to publicize our clothing line.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mozilla Firefox
Firefox review by Danson M.
Danson M.

"Best browser and always keep getting better"

What do you like best?

I have been using Firefox for more than 5 years now. I tried several other browsers before I settled on Firefox. Its easy to use and have features such as shortcuts thats lets me access various functions by clicking a combination of buttons. I can also add addos and plugins that make my experience with Firefox very good.

What do you dislike?

I do not find anything that I do not like in Mozila Firefox. However, I would be happy if they provided video tutorials for the advance use of Mozila Firefox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mozilla firefox is a modern web browser to use when watching videos, reading emails, shopping, video calling, voice calling, chatting among other amazing features. It is also easy to add addons and plugins to customize the browser to suit you.

Mozila Firefox is my preffered browser for shopping, reading emails, reading news and downloading files.

What Browser solution do you use?

Firefox review by Damien H.
Damien H.

"Reliable, Secure Browser"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Firefox is that is is constantly upgrading to stay on top of the internet browser standards. It is continuously offering updates that increase its functionality. I also like the fact that Firefox is user friendly and customizable. It's continuous improvements prove that it is looking out for the best interests of its user. I also like the fact that it is a secure browser with a reliable pop-up blocker, allowing its users to customize the level of security.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the amount of crashes and slow loading of web pages that I experience with Firefox. While a lot of this has to do with its constant updates to improve the interface, it can prove to be quite a downfall. I also don't like Firefox's lack of integration - it only works with itself and it's add-ons - being able to integrate with other programs and applications - similar to several of its competing browsers - would be a good advance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Mozilla Firefox to those who seek an internet browser that is reliable and constantly upgrading to stay at level of or to advance beyond the level of its competition without its updates totally changing Firefox's look or feel. It is easy to navigate and secure, offering one of the best pop-up blockers that I have discovered. Also good that you are able to sign in to Firefox, using any email address, and your browsing history and bookmarks will always be there when you log in - even if it's on a different device.

My company needs a reliable browser that is easy to learn. While Firefox is always making updates to improve, it never loads too many new upgrades at once - something that would confuse or overwhelm the average user. Firefox knows how to slowly implenient changes, which makes it one of our choices for internet browsing. This saves time and money that would have been spent learning a basically new system each time upgrades to Firefox are made. Another benefit is being able to log in to Firefox so that your browsing history, preferences and bookmarks are accessible on any device.

Firefox review by Paola T.
Paola T.

"A versatile browser"

What do you like best?

It has some great features that you can customize. The simple design makes it easy to use. It has customizable menus and works on many platforms. Firefox's interface is well organized, uncluttered and intuitive, which makes navigation easy. Because the accounts can be synchronized with the cell phone, I have been able to solve problems such as sending documents. This is the safest browser out there, this is constantly updated and improved! The effort that goes in to keeping it the best is 2nd to none.

What do you dislike?

You should try some browsers with the websites you visit regularly to see which browser works best for those particular websites. If you have a problem it is very difficult to get Firefox customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The recommendation is that they use it and compare it with other shippers so that they realize that mozilla is safer and better. Firefox is extremely useful and easy-to-use. If you haven't used Firefox in some time, give it a try and you'll be surprised by how much it has improved. Try it, it's free! Pick some add-ons or themes you think you'll enjoy (like ad blocking, requiring HTTPS where available, and controlling your browser with mouse gestures) and give them a try. You'll never realize what you were missing until you add something and then find you can't go back without losing productivity.

I use firefox to keep my logins in sync as well as to collaborate my tasks on different devices. does not consume much battery compared to the default

Firefox review by Jodie P.
Jodie P.

"The main web browser I use - it works great!"

What do you like best?

Firefox usually does a good job at loading websites quickly and properly. Other web browsers I've used sometimes don't load the most recent versions of websites, even after clearing my browser. Firefox almost always loads the most recent website versions.

What do you dislike?

There are some extensions in other web browsers that aren't available in Firefox, so I suppose if Firefox could have more available extensions, that would be good. There isn't much to dislike about the browser's performance though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Firefox is one of the leading web browsers today, but you should test a few browsers with websites you commonly visit to see which browser works best for those particular websites.

I can browse the internet and log into banking websites, social media sites and just about any other website quickly and smoothly with Firefox. I can sometimes fix errors with our own web pages by using the Inspect Element tool to diagnose problems.

Firefox review by Dale G.
Dale G.

"An easy-to-use web browser that works smoothly"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, I like that Firefox typically loads website smoothly and quickly. I've done tests with Firefox and other web browsers for particular web pages and found that Firefox runs faster and loads web pages the way they were meant to be viewed.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes use third-party plugins to extend the capabilities of Firefox, but I find that some of those plugins break when Firefox automatically updates to the latest version. I know much of that is due to the plugin developer, but it would also be nice if Firefox could somehow make updates that don't break so many plugins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're comfortable with a different web browser, you should install Firefox anyway since it's good as a backup. You should also run tests to see which browser loads fastest on your particular computer.

Firefox has allowed me to view websites and use online services without much error. Though I can sometimes experience errors due to something on the vendor's side, I rarely experience issues with Firefox itself. I use tools that Firefox provides for privacy and security, which is very helpful when visiting a variety of websites.

Firefox review by Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.

"My most reliable web browser"

What do you like best?

I like that Mozilla Firefox is open source and constantly updated for performance and security. Most websites I go to on a daily basis generally run well with Firefox. If I want to save a web page, I can easily do so by going to the File menu. Firefox saves the html file along with most of the web contents like images. Other web browsers don't do that by default.

What do you dislike?

Though Firefox generally runs fine, there are times when I go to a website or page that isn't optimized for Firefox and won't load and run well. Some pages will even stall or crash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't think you can go wrong with having Firefox installed. It's one of the leading web browsers today and runs most common web technologies. You can extend its capabilities by installing plugins and extensions. I'd recommend you try it out, especially if you use a clunky browser like Internet Explorer.

I'm able to use most common websites, like banking sites and social media, with ease. I can view most of those sites the way they were meant to be viewed. Also, Firefox is good at refreshing sites so I tend to get the most up-to-day version of web pages.

Firefox review by Jazzman W.
Jazzman W.

"El mejor navegador web"

What do you like best?

Firefox Me gusta porque es un navegador bastante agradable y fácil de usar, su apariencia física, su ícono, también puedo guardar muchas páginas como favoritas y luego tener acceso a ellas de manera rápida y eficiente, también puedo copiar y enviar enlaces con facilidad.

What do you dislike?

Hay demasiadas configuraciones para realizar un seguimiento dentro de Firefox, por lo que es difícil rastrear configuraciones más avanzadas para configurar. No tiene funciones básicas de productividad integradas como Chrome, como Flash, Java y Google Docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pruebalo, ¡es gratis! Elija algunos complementos o temas que crea que le gustarán (como el bloqueo de anuncios, que requiere HTTPS cuando esté disponible y controle su navegador con gestos de ratón) y pruébelos. Nunca se dará cuenta de lo que estaba perdiendo hasta que agregue algo y luego descubra que no puede regresar sin perder productividad.

Literalmente hago todo con Firefox, desde el uso de la bandeja de entrada, hasta cualquier otra aplicación en línea. Debido a que es rápido y ligero, Firefox es extremadamente cómodo de usar.

Firefox review by Genesis R.
Genesis R.

"Excellent browser"

What do you like best?

Mozilla is one of the first browsers that I started using, I really liked it, its navigation through tabs makes its use much more comfortable besides that it has a very good spell checker.

I can customize it and install extensions to have more functionalities available.

Bookmark a page is quick and easy thanks to the corresponding icon. I can also assign keywords to my bookmarks and favorites, which can be organized and managed from a library.

It is a very good browser, if it is fast, this is the first option that would take as default browser.

What do you dislike?

- Not all websites have a design optimized for Firefox. Sometimes I have problems viewing some web pages.

-The more extensions you install, the slower it will be, and may cause some problems.

Firefox review by Jose David M.
Jose David M.

"A browser whit own intelligent "

What do you like best?

this browser is excellent, it can help improve the experience in the network in 5 years with the new updates it is one of the most popular a useful browser in the market now i an tell you guys the plugins in it , the features is so great, an the quickly when it can open pages waow the cahe is so useful i thing it can read your mind hahaha belive me is the best opcion rigth now.

What do you dislike?

I do not find anything that I do not like in Mozila Firefox. However, I would be happy if they provided much more information of the plugins an what can i do whit this browser such as, the translate funtion and webside main code, this funtions we can used but no have information about then, maybe a tutorial for begginers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Firefox is extremely useful and easy-to-use. If you haven't used Firefox in some time, give it a try and you'll be surprised by how much it has improved.I would be happy if they provided much more information of the plugins an what can i do whit this browser such as, the translate funtion and webside main code, this funtions we can used but no have information about then, maybe a tutorial for begginers.

yap I do literally everything with Firefox, from using the inbox, to every other online app. Because its fast and light, Firefox is extremely comfortable to use, and is the better option for go on in the network.

Firefox review by Richard G.
Richard G.

" Firefox your best option"

What do you like best?

Firefox I like it because it is a pretty nice and easy to use browser, its physical appearance, its icon, I can also save many pages as favorites and then have access to it very quickly and efficiently, I can also copy and send links with ease .

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is usually a bit slow, but the rest is quite effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have several problems with other browsers, Firefox is an excellent option to do your research.

firefox is the best thing to open pages that other browsers do not load, this is my main browser and I trust faithfully in it.

Firefox review by Ticia L.
Ticia L.

"Great Browser "

What do you like best?

I like that it is fast and easy to use. It has some great features that you can customize.

What do you dislike?

If you have a problem it is very difficult to get Firefox customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great browser that runs fast and effectively. You will not be disappointed with this browser. The simple design makes it easy to use. It has customizable menus and works on many platforms. Firefox’s interface is well organized, uncluttered and intuitive, which makes navigation easy.

Since it runs so quickly it makes using the internet very easy. It is also very nice to be able to search in a private mode.

Firefox review by Shouhei M.
Shouhei M.

"The most Enterprise-friendly browser "

What do you like best?

This browser is enterprise friendly. We are able to create Corporate profiles and apply them to all of our end users. Because of this, we are able to maintain uniformity settings through-out and eliminate many of our issues that plagued individual profiles. I also like that the user interface is customizable to really make a personalized browsing experience. I also like the fact that we can enable/disable security features since we are working with legacy software and plugins, this level of customization helps up keep Firefox up to date while still able to let our older programs run through it with out any issues.

What do you dislike?

There is almost too many settings to keep track of within firefox, making it difficult to track down more advanced settings to configure. It does not have basic productivity features built in like Chrome, such as Flash, Java, and Google Docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Firefox is a great enterprise-grade browser. It has numerous settings that are customizable and is easy to incorporate a corporate profile for use and uniformity.

Free software to use and customize. Replaces the outdated Internet Explorer for most of our browsing needs. While there are still old websites that require Internet explorer, I'm glad that those are very few and Firefox works for most sites that we use.

Our Core Financial System requires the use of firefox to run. Firefox is our primary browser for all business conducted. Firefox replaces Internet Explorer on all websites that we use that does not explicitly need Internet Explorer to run.

Firefox review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"The Internet Browser that I Always Recommend "

What do you like best?

Firefox is the browser that I always recommend to my coworkers. This is because it is the most compatible internet browser that I have found - and I have used several different browsers. When I'm unable to access a web page using other browsers or when other browsers aren't loading or compatible with the website that I'm trying to access, I always find success with Firefox. My new absolute favorite feature that became available with Firefox's latest update is the screen shot tool! That's right, Firefox has now built in a screen shot tool that allows you to capture anything on your browser/screen directly from Firefox! It is so easy and convenient - I no longer have to switch to another program to capture a screen shot of something on a website, I'm able to quickly take a shot without leaving the browser!

What do you dislike?

While I think it is great that Firefox is always improving and making updates, they can be quite annoying and time draining. I have found - more recently - that when I'm attempting to do work in Firefox or look something up, I'm delayed with a pop-up telling me that I need to download a Firefox update. Then, after I take the time to get the update, I'm forced to restart my browser for it to take effect. It even sometimes can cause Firefox to freeze on me and I'm forced to manually force close all of my open pages and restart what I was doing on Firefox from scratch. I wish that Firefox could give you the option to have it automatically update when you aren't actually in the

middle of using the browser. That would make it a lot more convenient and time saving!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Firefox for those people who have compatibility issues with their current Internet browser. I also recommend Firefox for those who find themselves frequently capturing screen shots of websites. Now the latest Firefox update includes a screen shot function, you're able to easily snap a screenshot without leaving the browser. Firefox also syncs with your Google account, making your frequented websites/your browsing history, accessible from any device. It also has a very reliable pop-up blocking feature. Overall, this would be the Internet browser I recommend over any.

Firefox has provided a huge benefit to our company since it is the only browser that is compatible with a lot

of the websites that my organization uses on almost a daily basis. We know that it is the one internet browser that we can rely on to set as our organizations manual default browser - meaning that when we click on internet links, they will automatically open in Firefox - because so many of the other internet browsers aren't compatible with our internal website or websites that we use often. Also, being in a position where I am always assisting people in accessing pages that are housed on one of our internal websites, I am able to confidently recommend that they use Firefox to access the website that they are having issues with on a different browser. In this way, Firefox has helped us solve a lot of website compatibility issues that are experienced when browsing using a different internet browser.

Firefox review by Anand S.
Anand S.

"Mozilla is one of the most independent browsers in the market today."

What do you like best?

Unlike other browsers backed by advertising platforms, Firefox has been independent and does not share your behavior with advertisers. Privacy coupled with some strong plugins make it easy for us to blind advertisers trying to manipulate us. The application is also smooth on most laptops and common specification hardware on both non-touch screen and touchscreen devices.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes feels a bit old school on the android compared to competitors as it does not leverage the gestures and mobile specific features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend using Mozilla for most Windows and Linux machines in the office or on personal machines.

I use firefox to keep my logins in sync as well as to collaborate my tasks on different devices. It works better than chrome and does not consume much battery compared to the default

Firefox review by Dhaveline L.
Dhaveline L.

"A complete and integral browser"

What do you like best?

What I like the most are the various add-ons offered by the browser in any area, for example, to download videos

What do you dislike?

The least I like is the tool to make screenshot is not quickly found in the bar

Recommendations to others considering the product

Firefox review by Christin W.
Christin W.

"A lot less glitchy than Internet Explorer."

What do you like best?

I like the way the screen is laid out. Everything is easy to find and very intuitive. I also enjoy that it works better than Internet Explorer, meaning, does not crash my system or leave me open to attacks the way Internet Explorer does.

What do you dislike?

While Firefox is better than Internet Explorer, it too suffers from the occasional system error. Also, after so many updates to your system, it can begin to run very slow during start-up or if a very complicated ad is trying to run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This in a great search engine. The installation is easy and fairly quick, and it is easy to maintain. The screen and controls are very intuitive, picking up just how it works was very easy.

I use Firefox on both my personal and my business computer. I find that the speed at which it gets me to the information I am seeking is great. I don't usually have to fight with the frozen screen and spinning wheel of a difficult to load screen. This is important as I sometimes need to move very quickly to meet deadlines and properly complete my job.

Firefox review by Angela B.
Angela B.

"A better browser"

What do you like best?

Over time, Firefox has become a great alternative to Chrome, making a decision to move to it a much easier one. Firefox is fast and much less resource hungry browser. Overall, very good.

What do you dislike?

Unlike Google Chrome, Firefox has a weaker ecosystem of apps and extensions. A big part of chrome extensions are supported, but still not all of them which is a shame.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do literally everything with Firefox, from using the inbox, to every other online app. Because its fast and light, Firefox is extremely comfortable to use.

Firefox review by Thomas H.
Thomas H.

"One of the best browsers out there!"

What do you like best?

Everyone who use a web browser must have heard of firefox. It is very different from its predecessor netscape netvigator, and it had improved a lot. There are two things I like firefox the best. One is the support for third party plugins. At one of my workplace, I used vpn software to log in to the intranet to do work. I had installed the plugin for Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. They both do not work, and Firefox is the only one that works right away. The second reason I like is the Mozilla Firefox developer edition. It provides a very good user interface for devleper to improve the webpages. The tools it provides are very good, and it is comparable to the developer tools in Google Chrome.

What do you dislike?

Not much really. The browser uses to have a lot of problem in terms of memory usage, but they had spent the time to improve, and it had becomes of a lesser issue. It had improved a lot compare to the earlier version of Netscape netvigator. The tool has become more slick and user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install both the Firefox version for browsing and also the developer edition. You will love the tools!

Mainly used for testing the web application. It provides good tool to measure the performance of a webpage, and help resolve a lot of javascript errors. It also accomopanies a console where one can type javascript on the fly, which is very useful for prototyping.

Firefox review by Avery S.
Avery S.

"The web browser that started with tabs and kept going"

What do you like best?

Firefox is my go-to browser. It's available on all the desktop OSes I've used *and* on Android devices too. It brought tabbed browsing into the world when every other browser just opened another window. It has a huge library of add-ons that range from simple tweaks to whole features. I'm a big fan of ad-blocking and of mouse gestures, both of which are easily downloaded from the centralized add-on site. On Windows, it silently updates itself so you don't need to go back to the downloads page ever again.

What do you dislike?

It is still a little bit laggy. Loading a new tab can sometimes briefly freeze all the other tabs if you have certain add-ons installed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use Firefox as my web browser. I personalize it and make sure it gives me the (ad-free, secure, very tweakable) experience that you don't get from Internet Explorer.

Firefox review by Maryna I.
Maryna I.

"Good and fast browser"

What do you like best?

I'm mostly a Google Chrome user, but Firefox turned out as a great secondary browser. It's fast, reliable a generally easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The extensions ecosystem is better on Chrome. Also, if you're using Android, it's just more comfortable to use with one Google account to sync all data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good as a secondary browser. Consider if you value performance and speed.

Great for fast researches and work with most online services and apps.

Firefox review by Janene S.
Janene S.

"One of the Best Browsers on the Market"

What do you like best?

Firefox was so frequently my go-to browser for years, until it became such a resource hog that I switched over to Chrome, on,y to switch back when testing browser compatibility issues for our websites. My favorite thing about Chrome was the extensive library of add-ones and plugins, many, though not all of which are also to be found on Chrome. Firefox also seems to be more willing to cut out the middle man on some functions, such as the simple right click and save image options that is absent from Chrome.

I also like Mozilla's various documentation designed to provide guidance for seasoned and aspiring developers, alike. And it's availability as an app on iOS mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

As said before, Firefox is an absolute resource hog. I need a browser that can generally run fast and efficiently, and Firefox, particularly in recent years, regularly failed to do just that. It is a drain both on the CPU and the battery. It crashes often. And, the barrage of updates are a nuisance. I also find myself frequently running into situations where Firefox simply isn't compatible with certain tasks I.e., that some websites function better in other browsers (usually Chrome).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Firefox is free to install and use, and is really quite a powerful browser. Don't just kick the tires, investigate if there are additional features that can improve your browsing experience.

In general, accessing the Internet is a given for any business. I had initially been loyal to Firefox once Internet Explorer became more and more unstable. That was years ago. As I said before, my favorite feature are the add-ones and plugins such as tracker blockers, audio and video file converters, bookmark menu expansions, productivity boosters, and even enhancements for particular websites. Were it not for the problem with the browser being so inefficient, it would be the first browser I would use for everything.

Firefox review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Simply the BEST! I won't use anything else!!"

What do you like best?

This is the safest browser out there! This is constantly updated & improved! The effort that goes in to keeping it the best is 2nd to none! I was referred to FireFox years ago after a Serious virus was rapidly eating data! I have NEVER looked back or taken even a thought of another browser!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Again - the effort that goes into constantly improving FF is incredible! I don't have issues that I am always hearing others & other businesses complain about! I have referred it to MANY individuals as well as businesses!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have referred 100's of people & companies to use FF!

I would not use any other!

Reasons why:

Speed

Accuracy

Safety

Performance

Simplicity

Features Galore

Personalization

Safety - For my internet, research & data!

Speed - Always great!

Performance - Always has been awesome!

Secure - I can sleep!

Firefox review by Giuseppe A.
Giuseppe A.

"Great browser but could be better"

What do you like best?

The browser is ok, powerfull flexible and customizable. I Use it as sw developer and I find it very usefull, i prefer is as chrome.

What do you dislike?

Some expect could be better: memory consuption is vary bad. Javascript engine is not soo fast. After intensive use, sometimes it creshes and after that i have to stop the process by task manager. At the end, stability could be better

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve performance, expecially in ram consuption and javascript engine.

I use it daily as software FE developer. Firebug is a great extention, but even the builtin utilities ar e good.

Firefox review by Mast S.
Mast S.

"Before we got the Mozilla Firefox update"

What do you like best?

Before we got the Mozilla Firefox update, we felt great,I love a lot

What do you dislike?

Since Mozilla Firefox has been updated, it has not been good since then millions of people have reduced the usage and there is a request from our whole team that they upload the old version, or people are looking good to see it. To use only, this little thing looks very different. Some functions that are not working Some software that has stopped working in Mozilla Firefox We have a complete request from the company that it uploads the old version, thanks guys.

in Business Line

Firefox review by Bruce F.
Bruce F.

"The Most Customization "

What do you like best?

This has the best options for add ons/extensions that enable a lot of functionality that can not find on other browsers. It has a lot of features that are hard to get in others. So many settings are open to change.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit cluttered and the changes they have made can get a person lost easily when there are UI updates. The planned change to add ons will not be good as that is what keeps this a great browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and get to know what it all has and what it can do for you.

This is the last one that does add ons with a ton of power and run plug ins that offers more compatibility than others. It is easy to install for people and manage,

Firefox review by Tella J.
Tella J.

"Excellent Product "

What do you like best?

Fast boot time

Awesome features

Easy to use and understand

Excellent security for browsing the web and does a great job protecting you against viruses, spyware, malware, and Pop-ups. Private browsing is an awesome tool which allows you to browse in secrecy.

Smart Location bar

Great browser for advanced or beginner users

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that it is very difficult to reach support I would almost say it is impossible to reach them if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend easier access to support team

Virus, Spyware, and Malware protection. We just had something hit our server and shut down entire company. So we are looking at better protection from every angle.

Firefox review by Michelle L.
Michelle L.

"The ONLY browser I'll use"

What do you like best?

Out of all the web browsers on the market, including the new one called Microsoft Edge (which by the way sucks, don't use it), FireFox is the only one I use. Firefox adapts to new software such as Windows 10. Its constantly upgrading so you always have a great user experience. FireFox has add-ons which are extra little apps built into the software that can help when surfing the web. For instance Ad-block. And Ghostery. These work in the background and take away all that crappy user ads crap that you see on facebook for instance. They block websites that try to add cookies to track you and a whole slew of other awesome things. Firefox has Persona's too. That is kinda like making Firefox your own. There are literally thousands of themes to choose from too. You can also incorporate whatever search engine you want too. I use FireFox, but I use Google for searching. FireFox is peer reviewed and non-profit which makes it all the better. Firefox is user friendly. No complicated things to learn or documents to read until you pull your hair out. Really. This is the best browser and I'll never use anything else.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I know I have to say something here but seriously, nothing. I love Firefox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like the rest of the world since Windows 10 came out, Microsoft Edge came with it. For the love of God, get rid of that browser. Trust me, it will be the best thing you did. Edge has so many glitches and errors and blank screens and everything else to give you a headache for a week. Don't use it!

Easy of use, I use Firefox for personal use and I use it at work. I use it on my tablet too. And my travel work computer. Its everywhere I go.

Firefox review by Jacopo V.
Jacopo V.

"Firefox review"

What do you like best?

Plugins are various and very useful, it is open source, it is pretty fast.

It is complaints with almost all HTML standards

What do you dislike?

It definitely uses a lot of resources, it drains ram and processor

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just pay attention opening many tabs and installing many plugins as it will slow down your computer

I can debug very well websites, it's is pretty much HTML standard compliant and all new url features (tags, css pseudo-classes) are well supported

Firefox review by Stjepan M.
Stjepan M.

"The Best Browser Out There"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the ability to enhance the browser with multiple plugins, less issues with javascript than the other browsers. All the benefits of the browser greatly goes over the flaws.

What do you dislike?

Memory leak (the huge amount of memory used if FF is used for a while), this is the works thing that is happening to this browser, and I'm not sure why it's not fixed. I'm working 8+ hours in Firefox and it can get up to 4GB of used RAM

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a reliable browser, fast and stable use Firefox.

My company works with cloud CRM, and we are using browsers, Firefox is proven to be most reliable and fast of them all (Chrome is close second).

Firefox review by Lauren H.
Lauren H.

"Just don't say it's "just a browser""

What do you like best?

Firefox has some of the best add-ons available. I use Easy Copy and it has saved me countless hours over the years.

What do you dislike?

Every once in awhile, you will come across a website where some functionalities don't work when you're using Firefox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore the add-one available- they're awesome!

Keeping track of sources is so much easier when using Firefox + Easy copy. Now whenever I want to cote something, I copy it with easy copy and a link to the source page comes right along with the quoted text.

Firefox review by Erin H.
Erin H.

"Second Best Browser"

What do you like best?

Everything works on Firefox! I work specifically with an in-house system that works best on Firefox, simply because Firefox was the easiest for our tech team to work with. Everything that we needed our in-house system to do was possible through Firefox when other browsers like Internet Explorer and Safari had glitches.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately for Firefox, the growing presence of Chrome is threatening. Firefox has nothing particularly wrong with it besides the fact that it is not as attractive or well-known as Chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great browser with nothing you don't need. It may not have the frills of Google Chrome, but it also does not have the compatibility issues of Safari or Internet Explorer.

Firefox has allowed our system to function well for many years now! Without Firefox, most of what I do would be much more difficult and our tech team would be spending a lot more time working out glitches.

Firefox review by Marco Antonio P.
Marco Antonio P.

"One of the best internet browser of the web"

What do you like best?

This software has a great interface and a good performance, it comes with Phishing protection and pop-up blocking and tracking protection.

Is very easy to manage cached passwords.

What do you dislike?

The only problem with Mozilla is that doesn't provide live support

Mozila Firefox is my browser navigate the web pages, reading emails and news, is fast and reliable.

Firefox review by G2 Crowd User in Entertainment
G2 Crowd User in Entertainment

"Firefox Out Performs the Competition"

What do you like best?

User friendly platform that is open source.

What do you dislike?

Unlike Chrome, Firefox is not sandboxed for additional security

Recommendations to others considering the product

If security is an issue, recent reports have shown that all web browsers are vulnerable to attacks. Firefox offers ease of use, plug-in's and add-ons that enhance the product, and is open source, allowing for a wide range of personal tweaks to satisfy even the neediest browser.

We were trying to find a web browser that was fast enough to handle our needs, but stable enough to rely on it when information was needed quickly.

Firefox review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Firefox my Internet Navigator"

What do you like best?

I Like that I can use it in several pc's sharing may passwords and favorites. Extensions, let you open IE Tabs that only work on IE

What do you dislike?

It consumes too much memory and it retains it even when application was closed

In house web apps and personal web browsing

Firefox review by Cassondra J.
Cassondra J.

"good browser"

What do you like best?

great browser. never really had any issues with it. better than explorer.

What do you dislike?

crashes sometimes, wish it was more integrated like chrome.

browsing the internet and accessing websites

Firefox review by User

"mozilla is easy to use and virus safe"

What do you like best?

Mozilla seem to have a better lay out of their page for ease of use

What do you dislike?

there would seem to be more bugs than internet explorer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware of bugs and viruses, please use an anti virus with this

I use this tool for all of my work in general. It solves my daily questions and saves me time

Firefox review by User in Internet

"Fast browser that is controlled by me (not a big corporation)"

What do you like best?

It's very fast (as of version 57 and up) and I can do anything I want with it. Mozilla is a non-profit organization that produces this browser for me to use as I wish, not to turn me into a drone of some big corporation with other interests.

What do you dislike?

Some extensions don't yet work with Firefox 57+.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It had gotten slow and clunky. With version 57 that has all changed - it is excellent now.

I want to browse the web without being spied on or told what I can and cannot do.

Firefox review by Jessica M. G.
Jessica M. G.

"My Go-To Web Browser"

What do you like best?

I like the tabs and quick bookmarks that appear at the top of the screen.

What do you dislike?

There are some websites that just work better with Internet Explorer (but not many).

Legal research.

Firefox review by James G.
James G.

"Firefox the Ever Evolving"

What do you like best?

While it may no longer be the standout pioneer platform it once was, Firefox still morphs ahead at a rapid rate. If you have any complaint about Firefox, odds are it is being addressed right now. Even though it's not necessarily behind, Firefox is constantly playing catchup with its competition. Mozilla has also been an outspoken advocate for net neutrality and user privacy. The foundation's unique structure allows the browser's development to flow in the direction of "good for the internet" and not "good for the company." Add that on top of the fact that Firefox is a very customizable browser with a shiny clean interface and you've got yourself a real solid internet experience.

What do you dislike?

Firefox is a rock. It is a safe and strong browser, but along with that comes a lot of weight- it is a resource hog and not quite as zippy as Google's counterpart. However, as I mentioned earlier, Mozilla has taken great strides to address these complaints and Firefox continually gets lighter and lighter.

I did notice more crashes when Firefox jumped from version 20.0 to 30.0, especially in conjunction with flash. Yet, sure enough over time, I've experienced fewer and fewer hangs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Firefox is definitely an upgrade form Explorer or Opera. The big question is how The Fox stands up to Chrome. For me, the differences between browsers are so minute that I would say if you've used one in the past, stick with it. The benefits are probably not worth the migration time.

Your browser is the core of your internet experience. Whether you're seeking information, downloading new software, corresponding via email, it all flows through your browser. Explorer seems to chug along and Chrome is iffy for it's connections to Google, while Firefox just offers such a tight experience and safe environment.

Firefox review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Firefox"

What do you like best?

I like that Firefox is constantly improving itself. It used to be the only tabbed browser and rested on its laurels, but it's continued to improve itself. I also like all the extensions that they are constantly adding to their surface.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit slower than Chrome, so I wish it was a little bit faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Compare it with Chrome. See if it meets your needs.

None at the moment. We have switched from this to Google Chrome.

Firefox review by Mandy N.
Mandy N.

"Use for both personal and professional browsing"

What do you like best?

Clean, simple, easy to customize. Firefox does it all.

What do you dislike?

Firefox does not play well with Flash, and has a tendency to crash unexpectedly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to stay on top of the updates

I use Firefox as my default browser to streamline my internet needs at work.

Firefox review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"It is reliable and a good search engine"

What do you like best?

It is updating and trying to keep up with the new generation, It works quickly and has a good layout and look.

What do you dislike?

Not much I dont like, I have run into a few issues where firefox hasnt opened certain website or slows, so I switch to Chrome.

Its search engine does its job, it works quickly and suffiently. The design is well thought out.

Firefox review by Arvind K.
Arvind K.

"User Of Mozilla"

What do you like best?

I like the defaults addon's and safety features that comes along with Mozilla

What do you dislike?

Mozilla should allow users to select the add-on they want to use while installing Mozilla. Which I feel, is currently missing. This feature of adding add-on on the go while installing could solve many problems for the developer's.

I have been using mozilla firefox for my application testing and also as base for application development.

Firefox review by Sam M.
Sam M.

"My 2nd Browser of choice"

What do you like best?

With the update to Firefox 30.0, Firefox took a giant leap in both looks and performance. It does now look a lot more like Chrome, but the overall performance has improved dramatically over previous version. Firefox used to be a giant memory sink, but with this latest iteration, it has improved drastically. One running instance of the program was only using 100,000KB of memory whereas before, version 28.0 as an example, was using north of 250,000KB. This is a large improvement and one that I have liked the most.

The 2nd best thing has been the overall performance. Firefox has always been a decent browser and was even my go-to before Chrome really found its stride. I use it when I have ran out of Chrome instances and I need to be able to log into a system more than a few times simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

This is a bit of an overarching dislike, but having the difference of 32-bit and 64-bit offerings. For most, this wouldn't even be on the radar, but with 64-bit applications being able to take advantage of higher end hardware, it is nice to have.

My main complain with Firefox specifically has been it's lack of integration. It is a third party solution which is nice that it is carving its own niche out, but it also means there's no integration outside of itself and add-ons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Firefox has come a long way since it was a resource hog and is the browser of choice when Chrome has either been updated with a poor release version, or I have ran out of instances of the browser. Would I pick Firefox over Chrome or vice versa? No, both are on the same level for most, but Chrome has been faster and my personal preference.

Firefox is nice to have when I have ran out of instances of Chrome as it is my 2nd browser of choice. Firefox isn't as fast as Chrome, but it handles nearly everything the average user. I haven't been able to test it's GPU acceleration yet, so I'm unable to fully test that on the newest version. The older versions didn't take full advantage, but it did a decent enough job.

Firefox review by Ashish L.
Ashish L.

"Nice Browser..!!"

What do you like best?

Firefox browser provides lots of good features free of cost. I like very much the 3D view features of Firefox. The element inspection process of Firefox is fabulous.

What do you dislike?

Developer console is not so friendly for developers, need to improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must use this browser for better performance and user friendly UI.

We are using Firefox browser for daily debugging process. For better and fast net surfing.

Firefox review by User in Information Technology and Services

"The best business class browser"

What do you like best?

it is much more memory and CPU optimized comparing it to Safari/Edge/Chrome

it has the most powerful history and universal history search mechanism

What do you dislike?

Need to periodically clear cookies+cache in order to keep browser in top shape

other than that, there is nothing to be improved with the browser

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

browsers are becoming more and more ubiquitous : everything runs in a browser.

web based apps, surfing internet, etc

Firefox review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Great browser"

What do you like best?

Not heavy laden browser. Simple to use quick and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult to add options and configure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Got robust brower that is free

Cost is minimal

Firefox review by User

"A very average browser "

What do you like best?

It doesn’t take up too much memory. Also, it’s not very slow.

What do you dislike?

I feel that Firefox is more prone to computer viruses. Also, there are certain websites that I cannot open in Firefox because they are not supported in this browser.

I have predominantly used Firefox for browsing the Internet.

Firefox review by Bill M.
Bill M.

"Once was the king of browsers, but has been dethroned"

What do you like best?

Firefox is wonderfully customizable. There are tons of themes and options to make it look and run the way you want it.

What do you dislike?

It seems like with every update, Firefox becomes more prone to crashing. That indicates to me that Mozilla pushes out updates before they're ready, and that's rarely a good idea.

My work requires a browser that can handle fairly heavy Internet use. Firefox used to be that browser, but lately, it's gone downhill. It's still light years ahead of Internet Explorer in terms of quality and ease of use, but Google Chrome has proven to be more reliable, at least lately.

Learning about Mozilla Firefox?

* We monitor all Mozilla Firefox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.