MultiView

MultiView is a digital publishing solutions for associations and digital marketing solutions for B2B marketers that connects the B2B world.

Work for MultiView?

Learning about MultiView?

MultiView Reviews

Ask MultiView a Question
Showing 56 MultiView reviews
MultiView review by <span>Mary-Clare R.</span>
Mary-Clare R.

Successful 5+ year partnership

What do you like best?

Our relationship with Multiview has been very positive since we began partnering with them over 5 years ago. They are responsive to our needs and are proactive in educating us about best practices and new products they are offering. It's been a win-win!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we don't like about working with Multview!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have limited resources and need a strong support system, Multiview can help you out!

Since working with Multiview, we have been able to extend our reach to individuals in the specialty field we are targeting. We have received such positive feedback about the weekly brief that is published. With limited staffing, Multiview has taken the job of online ad sales on as this is something we had talked about doing for several years but didn't have the internal support to initiate and sustain.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MultiView
MultiView review by <span>Tamara H.</span>
Tamara H.

Amazing Targeted Campaign for a specific university program

What do you like best?

I love that Multiview has provided me with a top notch campaign that I do not have to be very involved with. I wanted a campaign that could outsource the bulk of my marketing work and Multiview has gone above and beyond. I am especially thrilled with my Multiview team, Lauren Kubena and Austin Smith. They keep me on track and provide superb customer service.

When I initially started working at my university, I tried a number of smaller campaigns (disbursed throughout many companies). Out of those many campaigns, Lauren was the only person to connect with me after the campaign was over to see if I was satisfied and to provide alternative options for more productive campaigns. She is the reason Multiview became my only campaign.

What do you dislike?

I am very happy with my campaign and Multiview as a whole. If anything, I wish my log-in credentials were specific to me and my program. They are through the admin assistant of my university's Office of Marketing and Communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MultiView is an asset to my program and I highly recommend it.

Outsourcing our marketing has been such a relief of workload on my end. My program received a record number of applications this year and I love the monthly reports that I access and share with my team.

What Other Marketing Services solution do you use?

MultiView review by <span>Marsha N.</span>
Marsha N.

MultiView - a Strategic Advertising Partner

What do you like best?

I like the personal attention that our online Continuing Education company - CEU By Net - receives from MultiView's Chad Richart, in terms of identifying good targets for our advertising projects in the mental health and addiction education field. Chad clearly understands our company and the customers we serve - specific mental health and addiction licenses, areas of practice and programming, states, etc.. He always alerts us when new opportunities arise which match our various marketing criteria. He also understands what things we want to avoid, and doesn't take up our time by proposing things that he has learned are not on our priority list.

Over 10,000 continuing education courses were purchased and taken on the CEU By Net website in the past year. The advertising that MultiView has done for us at a very affordable price is a significant part of that success.

We also love love love the art department! The fact that MultiView's art department will do the work for free, for which we have had to pay in the past, is awesome. There was a brief time in the past in which we were not so happy with a particular art director, but that didn't last long, and we are delighted with the work that has been done for us in the past couple of years. In our last project, I sent a very complicated advertising banner to MultiView that we had used with a different vendor, and I said I would love it if you could do this and this with it, but change this and that and how this gif functions, etc., etc.. And they did it! It was/is beautiful, and is bringing us good business this year.

What do you dislike?

Obviously, we are not interested in the more expensive advertising projects that few companies our size could afford - and we think that frankly, some of the online newsletter advertising prices have gotten out of hand. But Chad has learned this, and he proposes only the affordable projects which are within our budget, which match our target criteria and result in good returns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Develop a working relationship with one person at MultiView. You may occasionally receive calls from other MultiView employees who work in a different location, offering to connect you with a given online ad campaign, but stay with the MultiView representative whom you know, who knows and understands your company. This person become your advocate, and is always looking over new opportunities with an eye to your company's interests.

Online Continuing Education is now highly competitive. Whereas there were once 2 or 3 CE Providers who had good visibility in the national market, there are now several. We have to compete with companies who have bigger budgets than we do, but we are doing quite well. Our targeted campaigns with MultiView have always been helpful to bring us visibility with a given segment of the market.

MultiView review by <span>Brett L.</span>
Brett L.

Partnership for a Good Product

What do you like best?

One-on-one working experience with my content manager. We're a team, working together to produce a great product for my members. I've worked, for the most part, with the same person over the past two years, which means she knows my needs and understands my communication goals. That goes a long way towards moderating my blood pressure and producing a consistently high-level product.

What do you dislike?

I'm pretty invested in getting our distributions "right," which means I always have feedback/edits on every draft (I'm sure my content manager cringes when my response emails come in). Much of the time, I'm editing my own work - rewriting a blurb or considering a better organization for my content - but it results in a slow process of typing out lists of changes and edits. I try to be very clear, so that there doesn't have to be unnecessary back and forth in producing the final draft, but that makes it laborious. Managing subscription lists is also a bear, it seems every week I'm dealing with a member who's not getting the newsletter and it can take forever to untangle what's going wrong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you choose to go with multiview, be proactive. They provide a great infrastructure to serve your needs, but it's only as valuable as the investment you put into it.

Simplifying advertising management has been very valuable, since I don't have the bandwidth on staff to oversee and ad sales program. Creating a consistent product is valuable, and relying on Multiview's technical acumen to manage both the sales and distribution logistics is helpful.

MultiView review by <span>William R.</span>
William R.

A Partner in Advertising Campaigns

What do you like best?

They are a partner that gives you leverage. The sales team manages the campaign/source. Their creative services take care of the details. We just did a 13 week campaign. We made changes each week. Creative was on top of it each work. Quick and easy turnarounds. Sales did the reporting - every week.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything. As always, I wish that my campaign did better. The interesting part is that working collaboratively, over 13 weeks we got each weeks results to improve 300%.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really leverage them for information and for creative. Put pressure on them to help you do better. They know their advertising sources and best practices.

I am driving business. We use them for advertising in e-newsletters. In addition to the advertising, the creative services are a big plus. They take care of the creative, so we don't need to outsource. And, they already know how to do creative for the newsletter. And, our sales rep knows what works. So, all together it offers us a good solution.

MultiView review by <span>Heather M. R.</span>
Heather M. R.

Alan Zickefoose: Account Sales Extraordinaire!

What do you like best?

Alan and the sales team are AMAZING. I have had issues with other vendors not providing accurate numbers for impressions, but Alan and MultiView have always taken great care with providing realistic and honest numbers while striving to ensure I was aware of additional options and partnerships.

Having worked with them from both agency and client-side perspectives, they are consistently my go-to for all things digital.

What do you dislike?

My only drawback is with the portal. Initially, it was not set up to show both behavioral and persona impressions, therefore it only showed half of the picture. This is about to become a non-issue though as they have taken all of their client feedback and worked to integrate that in for a new 360 view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They take the time a lot of others do not to learn about your company to make recommendations. They ask the important questions about your current SEO, SEM and Social engagement to help ensure they can tailor your campaign to fit your brand perfectly.

Additionally, if your company does not have a design staff, their creative team is excellent at taking and making suggestions, working within your brand guidelines, and producing high-quality images for your campaign. This is important as it can save a lot of time and added outside costs.

In my switch from agency to client side, I was faced with a shift from B-to-B, to a more B-to-C need for a digital ad campaign. Additionally, the new company I began with had very little understanding of the need for a shift into the digital realm.

With their partnership with Google, and their partnerships with many associations (building materials), this allowed us a greater avenue of exposure that I could capitalize on for additional leads etc.

Learning about MultiView?

* We monitor all MultiView reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.