My Vision Express

My Vision Express's focus is on providing you with full-featured optometry, ophthalmology, and optical software that streamlines your practice and increases revenues while improving patient experience.

Work for My Vision Express?

Learning about My Vision Express?

My Vision Express Reviews

Ask My Vision Express a Question
Showing 1 My Vision Express review
My Vision Express review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

My Vision Express optometry EHR

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that the health history copies forward automatically, and can be added to in between patient encounters. Copying forward previous findings is also easy. You can scan documents directly into a patient, which I believe you cannot do with some other EHRs. Contact lens database is nice. I like that I can unlock a chart to add information I've forgotten to note, rather than only being able to add an addendum.

What do you dislike?

I use the cloud version and the delay and freezes can get very annoying. I wish there was a more precise way to indicate deductibles, co-insurance, etc. I wish it was more customizable without having to pay a lot more. I wish printouts of prescriptions and exam notes included more information; ie when I printed an exam the addendum did not print with it. It seems whenever they do maintenance, they improve one thing and make six others worse. The patient portal is worthless at this point, but hopefully will be vastly improved in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it A LOT, as well as all others you are considering, before making a decision. I cannot advise on the optical/sales portion as I only use it for medical records and exam fee accounting.

Even with its drawbacks, I MUCH prefer electronic records over paper charts. They are always legible and never lost. It is a time suck when a patient is new, but a time saver when they are a return patient. Once I am a couple more years into using this software, I think everything will go fairly smoothly.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about My Vision Express

What Optometry solution do you use?

Learning about My Vision Express?

* We monitor all My Vision Express reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.