My Vision Express

3.2

My Vision Express's focus is on providing you with full-featured optometry, ophthalmology, and optical software that streamlines your practice and increases revenues while improving patient experience.

Work for My Vision Express?

Learning about My Vision Express?

My Vision Express Reviews

Ask My Vision Express a Question
Showing 5 My Vision Express reviews
My Vision Express review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"My experience wit MVE"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to access customer orders and inventory in the same database. I also like you can create family profiles and store insurance information within the system. It's an all in one database. In addition, I am able to keep a wide range of patient information in one place which keeps me from having to look to too many sources throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

These isn't much that I dislike within this system. I have been using for it a long time and have not had too many obstacles when using it.

My Vision express is allowing me to maintain organization in an otherwise hectic schedule. I am able to keep a wide range of patient information in one place which keeps me from having to look to too many sources throughout the day.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about My Vision Express
My Vision Express review by Alexis R.
Alexis R.

"What an EMR should be."

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and very optician and insurance friendly.

What do you dislike?

setup has to be done correctly in order for it to work great

When I did use it, with the right setup, the office could be completely paperless and insurance calculations are on point

What Optometry solution do you use?

My Vision Express review by Casey W.
Casey W.

"MVE is a great tool.....when it works "

What do you like best?

All of the information is in one place.

What do you dislike?

Cloud system crashes frequently and causes us to be unable to access information

Organizing and storing information is much easier. Everything is in one place and easily accessible. It is very user friendly.

My Vision Express review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"My Vision Express optometry EHR"

What do you like best?

I like that the health history copies forward automatically, and can be added to in between patient encounters. Copying forward previous findings is also easy. You can scan documents directly into a patient, which I believe you cannot do with some other EHRs. Contact lens database is nice. I like that I can unlock a chart to add information I've forgotten to note, rather than only being able to add an addendum.

What do you dislike?

I use the cloud version and the delay and freezes can get very annoying. I wish there was a more precise way to indicate deductibles, co-insurance, etc. I wish it was more customizable without having to pay a lot more. I wish printouts of prescriptions and exam notes included more information; ie when I printed an exam the addendum did not print with it. It seems whenever they do maintenance, they improve one thing and make six others worse. The patient portal is worthless at this point, but hopefully will be vastly improved in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it A LOT, as well as all others you are considering, before making a decision. I cannot advise on the optical/sales portion as I only use it for medical records and exam fee accounting.

Even with its drawbacks, I MUCH prefer electronic records over paper charts. They are always legible and never lost. It is a time suck when a patient is new, but a time saver when they are a return patient. Once I am a couple more years into using this software, I think everything will go fairly smoothly.

My Vision Express review by User

"Very slow experience"

What do you like best?

MVE has a user friendly interface, making it easy to input and find data

What do you dislike?

My Vision Express takes a very long time to load but either logs out and closes the program or it freezes way too quickly.

Used as the main patient database, inputting customer information, orders and payments.

Learning about My Vision Express?

* We monitor all My Vision Express reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.