Myblogguest

Community Of Guest Bloggers !

Work for Myblogguest?

Showing 11 MyBlogGuest reviews
MyBlogGuest review by <span>Ana T.</span>
Ana T.

Good guest blogging software

What do you like best?

My Blog Guest is a good resource for doing content marketing, you can find lots of content on the website and post your content there. The community of bloggers on blogguest.com helps you to share and promote your blog, article or eBook. One of the nicest thing is that the website is free to register and use.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not very user friendly, so II had some troubles understanding where to start and what to do next, but eventually I figured it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

3-5 years ago I would definitely recommend to consider My Blog Guest, now there are tons of solutions for blogging and content marketing. So, now I would still recommend to try My Blog Guest, but look at the other options as well

Connect with bloggers, content sharing and promotion, attract more readers to blogs and articles

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Myblogguest
MyBlogGuest review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

Good tool for bloggers and those who want to promote their blogs

What do you like best?

They have free plan which is great. Very fast registration process and easy integration with social media pages, web site and blog page. Forum is very useful and contains a lot of insightful information.

What do you dislike?

The interface of the site looks a bit outdated, like it was created in 90s, although it is still easy to navigate. Anyway, It would be great if they do the website redesigning and make it look more stylish and up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My Blog Guest is a pretty helpful solution for content marketing that can help your business to be sure that the blog is of the highest quality. Although there are hundreds of other content marketing tools out-there, I would still recommend to try the Myblogguest tool as it helped me a lot in attracting readers to my blogs, getting insights for new blogs, do a guest blogging, increase brand awareness, SEO and even generate some leads, which is great, especially considering the fact that I have been using the tool for less that a year. They have free plan, so it worths to try.

Using the Myblogguest helps me with my overall marketing goals, such as bring more readers to my blog page, increase the brand awareness, getting more insights for new future blogs' topics, generate more qualified leads, attract more followers on social media (people who saw and like the blogs start following my pages on social media), as well as to do guest blogging that also helps to promote the content.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

MyBlogGuest review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

Good software for bloggers and those who love to read blogs

What do you like best?

I like their forum a lot as it has many users and is always up to date, each time when I ask anything there I receive an answers very quick. I also like that they offer free plan.

What do you dislike?

Search is not working properly, I apply filters, but search still shows me some results as if I didn't apply them. Other than that I have no concerns

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like the platform, so I would advice to try it and, if you do not like it for some reason, you always can switch to another platform.

I like reading and writing blogs to stay up to day with all the industry trends. The platform gives me information for new topics.

MyBlogGuest review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

Free platform to find and place your content!

What do you like best?

It's free! And I don't think there's really an alternative for it. I am not aware of any platforms with so many users, i.e. bloggers and writers. I am using it weekly and it's an essential part of my blog marketing strategy

What do you dislike?

The interface is somewhat outdated. I mean I am used to it but I can see how it can be confusing for new members

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's free: There's no reason not to!

MyBlogGuest connects me to bloggers in my niche and those connections are priceless. I use MBG for both finding free content for my blogs and finding homes for my own articles. I've been a user for more than 5 years.

MyBlogGuest review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

I really want to like this, but have a tough time doing so

What do you like best?

This was one of the top players back when "link building" was still a thing. In fact, many SEO experts complimented MyBlogGuest for its innovative approach in connecting guest bloggers with blogs at a time when most other "link building" companies were blatantly buying and selling links.

I appreciate what this site has meant historically, and I also don't appreciate Google's blanket bullying tactics towards them and their users in 2014 when many of their users were using the service legitimately. While Google would never admit it, I get the sense that it was the strong (and correct) stance of this company's founder to not kowtow to them that pushed them into developing algorithms like Penguin.

What do you dislike?

Truth be told, the quality of blogs and bloggers that are featured on this site are not the best. Had the service been a bit more fastidious about recruiting and curating top quality contributors and publishers, it might have gone a long way. But opening it up to everyone just invited blog publishers who were just looking for "filler" content and blog writers who were just looking to trade low quality content for a few links. Ultimately the service is only as good as the participants, and these are not the highest quality in the world.

Can you still get use out of the service? Yes, there are occasions when truly exceptional blogs or writers show up, but you need to dig for them. You're probably much better off doing it the old-fashioned way, identifying influencers yourself, and reaching out to them yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think very carefully about why you want to use a service like this. If it's "I want more links", chances are you're not approaching SEO the right way.

Years ago, the business need was to build more links. That ship has sailed. Today, the business need is to build high quality, relevant, and engaging content, and there's not much to be found here anymore.

MyBlogGuest review by <span>Justin K.</span>
Justin K.

My Blog Guest Review

What do you like best?

My Blog Guest has a very to user interface, they have implemented many measure to make sure you are dealing with quality blog writers and they offer a lot of niches/subjects to choose from.

What do you dislike?

Even though My Blog Guest has a lot of standards in place, it is still very easy to make incorrect decisions and get your website penalized. This isn't really My Blog Guest's fault as they are just performing a service, but there are just a lot of people on the site and in the forums with little actual SEO knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful and be very specific with the blogs that you select and the links that you build.

Content creation, linking-building.

Learning about Myblogguest?

* We monitor all Myblogguest reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.