MyEclipse

MyEclipse is a robust suite of tools for Java EE, Web, and Mobile development. Comprehensive support for WebSphere, Spring, and dozens of other technologies thoroughly equip your enterprise for all types of cloud_-application development _- an incredible value, for all popular stacks.

Work for MyEclipse?

Learning about MyEclipse?

MyEclipse Reviews

Showing 10 MyEclipse reviews
MyEclipse review by <span>Sorabh S.</span>
Sorabh S.

"You will forget eclipse after using MyEclipse"

What do you like best?

I personally use myeclipse spring me version along with myeclipse professional. Having a single tool to perform daily chores is better than having different tools. We use it on daily basis to create

- REST Services

- Write Tests

- Inspect REST Requests

- JS Debugging

Most useful part for me is to scaffold the components in spring. It provides me with a ease of making a new spring project backed with all configuration that is required. It supports all web and application servers natively by providing inbuilt adapters, while developing you never have to worry about development,

What do you dislike?

Despite being auto build enabled, it doesn't build the project sometimes. So I have to build the project again from command prompt sometimes. Otherwise its a cool tool

We are developing a plethora of mobile based ecommerce ecosystems, and using myeclipse after eclipse have reduced our time to market, helping us to quickly develop and ship softwares.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MyEclipse
MyEclipse review by <span>Mohammad I.</span>
Mohammad I.

"MyEclipse is an excellent IDE for a Java Developer"

What do you like best?

I like MyEclipse because it actually serves more than an IDE, as it is a platform on its own for creating applications. I use it to create web applications and J2EE programs.

It is very handy for me when it comes to developing web applications from the scratch till the deployment ends. It automatically deploy the project so I just need to load it on my web server and my website will be up and running instantly.

The best thing I like about it is the auto-completion feature using Control + Space provides easy and fast coding. It shows a Popup windows to propose the possible choices to complete a phrase, methods or arguments.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I face the issue with “auto build” feature where I have to manually clean up the project to make the new changes effective in the build. Rest everything is fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend using Eclipse as an IDE because it provides excellent features for your coding and debugging. It doesn’t matter if you are a student or an IT expert, it can be used by everyone for coding.

I am using it to build the enterprise applications for the clients which requires high level of coding and algorithms. It helps in maintaining the folder hierarchy and structure, so I don’t need to spend my time thinking about that.

The most effective benefit I have seen is the syntax auto-completion due to which I don’t need to remember the in-built method names of classes and interfaces or waste my time googling it. Since I require a lot of debugging of code at various lines, the breakpoints feature and the variable inspection proves out to be a huge advantage for debugging the flow of code.

What Integrated Development Environment (IDE) solution do you use?

MyEclipse review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"MyEclipse is awesome to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to Write the REST Api and Jave Code with debugging options.

Spring Framework is quite easy to configure and write configuration.

Even the Market place is quite innovative.

The best thing I talk about it is the auto-completion feature with easy coding.

What do you dislike?

Its quite taking lot of time to get started.

Configuring the Server is quite tedious work.

The console is quite behave strange sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good to use and easy UI Interface

Business problems- Using the MyEclipse,

I am using it to build the business applications for the clients which requires high level of coding. It helps in maintaining the folder hierarchy and structure, so I don’t need to spend my time thinking about that.

I have also used Spring Data with it and its having auto-completing features where i don't need to think about method'name

Recently i am using this Software.

The most effective benefit I have seen is the syntax and method auto-completion due to which I don’t need to remember the in-built method names of methods and interfaces or waste my time in thinking. Since I require a lot of debugging of code at various lines, the breakpoints feature and the variable inspection proves out to be a huge advantage for debugging the flow of code.

MyEclipse review by <span>Jazmine L.</span>
Jazmine L.

"Functional, gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I use MyEclipse practically everyday. The layout is great, I can customize the screen and text color to what is best for my eyes, and it's pretty intuitive. I also like how it saves my setup and allows for easy team syncing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the pop up suggestions can be a bit bothersome. I haven't sat down with the tool long enough to turn these off (if that option even exists).

We write a lot in Java, so this is a great way to keep everything organized.

MyEclipse review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"MYEclipse the best IDE out there"

What do you like best?

The ease of Use an installation is one the main factors that I love this IDE . Also, the Install from Catalog is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if I have too many applications or pages in an application opened , it can slow down the application.

All projects are currently developed with MyEclipse Blue Edition. Very user friendly and the GUI features are great.

MyEclipse review by <span>Sebastian C.</span>
Sebastian C.

"from Eclipse to MyEclipse "

What do you like best?

One of the best things MyEclipse has, is the the scaffolding functionality, because it helps you a lot to make one app that works "everywhere"

What do you dislike?

The “auto build” feature has/had an issue that when occurs I have to manually clean up the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a good development IDE, but try it before buying it.

java and j2ee development for enterprise web applications

MyEclipse review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"MyEclipse for a Web Application Project Development"

What do you like best?

MyEclipse offers a wide range of pre-installed features and numerous third party plugins integrated with the Eclipse platform that is free. Eclipse is more so for starter programmers who would rather not pay a fee for development activites.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you have to pay for it with not as many things that can be done for free with Eclipse..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using the eclipse IDE and invest in MyEclipse if you like it.

I used MyEclipse for enterprise wide automated build operations and was very successful doing the same given its installed plugins / options for maven build, svn repo access and even Rally. Basically developers never would have to leave the IDE.

MyEclipse review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"MyEclipse is a good tool"

What do you like best?

This has been one of the best development tool I have ever worked on.

What do you dislike?

As this has been one of the good IDE tool used so far, There are certain times when the tool closed automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a nice IDE.

Used this tool in developing applications for multiple clients. This is very fast and efficient.

MyEclipse review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"A great all-in-one JavaEE IDE"

What do you like best?

Pre-integrated many frameworks and tools.

What do you dislike?

The Eclipse version is not updated quick enough.

JavaEE application, financial web services. Don't need to go everywhere to download necessary tools.

MyEclipse review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"MyEclipse IDE for Java EE development"

What do you like best?

MyEclipse IDE is very easy to develop using Spring tool. Enhanced development editors.Supports full spec libraries and color themes

What do you dislike?

Its good and easy to develop Java EE applications.

Developed robust multi tier enterprise application.

Learning about MyEclipse?

* We monitor all MyEclipse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.