MyFax

2.8
(5 reviews)

MyFax is the most convenient way to send and receive faxes. Whether you're an occasional fax user or the owner of a thriving business, MyFax is packed with tools to help you streamline your business communications.

Work for MyFax?

Learning about MyFax?

Categories

MyFax Reviews

Ask MyFax a Question
Showing 5 MyFax reviews
MyFax review by User

"You get what you pay for?"

What do you like best?

There is nothing I really liked best about MyFax because people would tell me they sent me faxes and I didn't get them. So I don't know how reliable it is.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the lack of assurance that I would be able to send faxes swiftly and effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the last question "Is MyFax headed in the right direction is I don't know. I could suggest they make their service more reliable and provide a little more guarantee.

None That's why I switched to eFax with a free trial.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MyFax
MyFax review by Qasim .
Qasim .

"No way to cancel"

What do you like best?

There are not too many options. Only send and fax.

What do you dislike?

There is no easy way to cancel. Myfax mentions calling their customer service helpline but the phone never gets answered, you just wait for hours and hours. In the meanwhile your credit card keeps getting charged

Wanted a transparent fax service... didn't get what I needed.

What Fax solution do you use?

MyFax review by Christine T.
Christine T.

"Does the job"

What do you like best?

Ease of sending faxes from my laptop from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any dislikes at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want the ability to send faxes without the need of a fax machine and from anywhere you may be - this is for you!

The ability to send faxes online and from anywhere.

MyFax review by User

"Great E fax option"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of use.. you can send a fax and receive a fax right into your email!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! I am glad i chose their services!

got rid of the fax machine and now have record of every fax..

MyFax review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Horrible"

What do you like best?

Sign up was free and could thats about it.

What do you dislike?

CANNOT CANCEL ONLINE....have to call in and wait 30 minutes to and 1 hour to get though to a person to cancel your "Free" account.

None. Fax didnt work and incurred monthly charges.

Learning about MyFax?

* We monitor all MyFax reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories