myKaarma

5.0

myKaarma is aCustomer Interaction Management software solution that creates efficiency and profits by allowing automotive dealerships to improve their customer's experience.

Work for myKaarma?

Learning about myKaarma?

myKaarma Reviews

Showing 2 myKaarma reviews
myKaarma review by Consultant in Automotive
Consultant in Automotive

"Text & Call Customers - Without Worry"

What do you like best?

I am able to send text message updates to customers about their vehicles. A lot of people these days prefer a text over a phone call. I am able to communicate with customers via text through a 3rd-party phone number, linked to my computer and my phone.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dont like about Kaarma.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you make ALL phone calls with Kaarma! It will save you from being in lot lt of trouble one day.

Recorded lines & texts. If a guest argues that you told them a different price for the service you are charging, you can pull up Kaarma and show them proof.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about myKaarma
myKaarma review by Consultant in Automotive
Consultant in Automotive

"Easy to use. Great tool"

What do you like best?

The quickness and being able to communicate with customers more conveniently. Having the option to text the customer from a desktop also makes me available for answering phones rather than being tied up on one phone call. I can do much more and accomplish more with this tool.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes messaged may be delayed. And the cost of the phone to is a little high. It is this reason why we may be unable to continue using this particular tool.

Many. Quicker communication, easier to show customers things on their vehicle by uploading pictures, they can review invoices at their convenience and pay when ready.

What Automotive Retail solution do you use?

Learning about myKaarma?

* We monitor all myKaarma reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.