MyOwnConference

MyOwnConference is a platform for webinars and web conferencing. Has more than 50 features and one-day plans.

Work for MyOwnConference?

Learning about MyOwnConference?

MyOwnConference Reviews

Ask MyOwnConference a Question
Showing 2 MyOwnConference reviews
MyOwnConference review by Peter I.
Peter I.

"What do you like best?"

What do you like best?

I’ve been using MyOwnConference for one year or more and I can note some advantages

● lots of really useful features like recording, screen sharing, polls and surveys, follow-up mails to attendees, statictics

● stable brodcast. I usually hold webinar for 100 -150 attendees and the quality of video is always great.

● different tariffs. I sometimes choose one-day plan or pay for 2-3 month at once.

What do you dislike?

I can hold meeting from desctop only. It is not always comfortable for me. Mobile app is only for attendance.

I use MyOwnConference for holding webinars for marketing and sales.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MyOwnConference
MyOwnConference review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Best premium quality platform for organizing webinars"

What do you like best?

So many features I can use! The platform meets all the requirements that my company need. Definitely recommended!

What do you dislike?

I like their promotion discount feature. Still kind of expensive though.

Web conferencing, meeting, webinars.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of MyOwnConference for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Skype for Business (formerly Lync) Logo
Skype for Business (formerly Lync)
(5,950)
LyncProfessional meetings and collaboration—all integrated with your Office apps
GoToMeeting Logo
GoToMeeting
(4,148)
Millions of businesses trust GoToMeeting for reliable, professional online meetings and on-the-go collaboration. Gain momentum with an award-winning solution that works instantly on any device.
Zoom Logo
Zoom
(3,842)
Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.
WebEx Logo
WebEx
(3,001)
Cisco WebEx Meetings: Meet, collaborate, and share in a whole new way. It's easy to prepare because everything you need is in one place. Share anything on your computer and generate ideas fast. Next steps are crystal clear.
Skype Logo
Skype
(2,926)
Transform the way you work and build your business with one collaborative tool.
join.me Logo
join.me
(1,628)
Get everybody on the same page, when they're not in the same room, instantly. Review documents and designs. Train staff. Demo products or just show off. join.me is a ridiculously simple screen sharing tool for meetings on the fly.
Cisco Jabber Logo
Cisco Jabber
(1,402)
Empower employees to work together efficiently from anywhere by bringing together presence, instant messaging (IM), audio, video and web conferencing, enterprise voice, and visual voicemail into one client on your desktop.
HipChat Logo
HipChat
Team chat that's actually built for business. Persistent, searchable, and loaded with goodies: video calling, screen sharing, and the security your IT team craves.
UberConference Logo
UberConference
Free conference calls with a visual interface. See who's on the call, see who's talking, and more...and FREE
ClearSlide Logo
ClearSlide
ClearSlide provides cloud-based sales communications platforms. It helps sales teams close more business.

Learning about MyOwnConference?

* We monitor all MyOwnConference reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.