myStaffingPro

Applicant tracking, candidate recruiting, and onboarding system

Work for myStaffingPro?

Learning about myStaffingPro?

myStaffingPro Reviews

Ask myStaffingPro a Question
Showing 13 myStaffingPro reviews
myStaffingPro review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"Does what it needs to, but needs some work"

What do you like best?

The onboarding process is genuinely smooth and easy to follow. Anytime I have any kind of issues, their customer service is quick to respond with a useful resolution.

What do you dislike?

We use this with Paychex Flex and the systems don't communicate as effectively as I would like them to. For example, when hiring someone into payroll - the process takes you through several screens where you are entering information that may be redundant. Also, their dashboard within Paychex Flex is difficult to maneuver and find new workers. Lastly, their screen where you find tasks that are left to do is not very intuitive about what needs to be done.

This makes my job as an administrator much easier, this helps me keep track of new hires as well as helping me remain compliant. This system sends the applicant all of their forms they need to fill out as a new hire and sends you an email when this has been completed by the applicant. This also keeps all of their forms on file where you can print them out and/or save them to your computer. We use this as an add-on to Paychex Flex and it integrates well. All around, this helps me remain organized and compliant and I am looking forward to using this in the years to come.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about myStaffingPro
myStaffingPro review by Katrina B.
Katrina B.

"Great potential but not close enough"

What do you like best?

The system was very easy to implement and use. Good for basic use.

What do you dislike?

MyStaffingPro is not as customizable and flexible as the sales reps said to would be. #1. Our company likes to tailor offer letters according to the position. The reps told us we would be able to do this, and we are. However, they never told us that we would need to know HTML coding as well. In order for us to tailor our offer letter, we have to use HTML coding to format our letters, which is a pain when spaces will not allow the letter to look professional. It's not just a simple upload of offer letter templates. #2. The system is not fully accessible by mobile device. There are certain areas of the application that candidates cannot complete if they are using a cell phone. Also, new hires cannot complete forms by e-signature using their cell phones. They have to use a computer or laptop. #3. Although, Paychex owns MyStaffingPro, the two systems do not integrate seamlessly with each other. There is NO full information transfer when onboarding. #4. The system does not fully integrate with Microsoft Outlook although that's what we were told. #5 Customer service was awful. During transition, our dedicated rep kept being switched without notice, and it took a long time to receive responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe ask for a free trial before contracting with them. The price is great, but you get what you pay for!

This was our first applicant tracking system, so I like that it help eliminate our old paper process for everything.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

myStaffingPro review by Abby S.
Abby S.

"Some potential - not best suited for my indsutry"

What do you like best?

Some of the positive features include the capability to send applicant information and screening data to the hiring managers using the HM Portal, as well as the ability to receive the hiring managers feedback on the candidate. Also, we are always looking for a system that provides compatibility with social media outlet, like Facebook, LinkedIn, and other outlets.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see more adjustments made to help streamline processes. When adding requisitions there is sometimes a heavy burden to manually enter contact information for a new positing. Also, we think there could be more use pulled from the software for companies that experience a high level of turnover, creating a greater recruiting need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would really encourage a thorough conversation with a myStaffingPro vendor about your specific hiring process and recruiting strategy to make sure that the benefits of the program align with your recruiting needs and goals.

A major selling point for us initially was the integration with other platforms, we really like the ability to source from various social media outlets.

myStaffingPro review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Easy to Use and very flexable"

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to use as a recruiter and very easy to setup as an administrator. We use it for many of our clients and I can setup a new instance of the product very quickly (Less then a week if I have all the info). They are very flexible and have been able to meet all of our sometimes odd needs/requirements.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they will implement changes to the system without enough lead notice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to many small to large companies. It offers all the features anyone would want and you can pick and chose which options you want to include. It is easy to add features and the staff is very helpful.

We are able to launch new clients on an applicant tracking system very fast and makes this an affective system to use for short or long term projects. We have saved a lot of time and money using this applicant tracking system.

myStaffingPro review by Kelli O.
Kelli O.

"Overall a good product! "

What do you like best?

Ease of use is awesome. All of the integrations with this product are great. We are about to start using the onboarding piece of the product to add to the new hires experience/ease of paperwork.

What do you dislike?

The support isn't the greatest. I am never sure who to go to and when our contact changes they do not communicate.

We are able to have one applicant tracking system.

myStaffingPro review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Makes hiring new employees simple "

What do you like best?

Great program for those in charge their own hiring process. Organizes and manages information making it easy to select the best candidates.

What do you dislike?

It’s a bit difficult to get the hang of if you’re not used to HR work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re stressed and struggling with keeping all your applicant information organized and keep encountering issues with selecting the right man or woman for the job, this can help a great deal.

Helps me select the best candidates for my team. Centralizes all information making it easy to read and configure to your company’s exact needs

myStaffingPro review by Otis H P.
Otis H P.

"myStaffingPro"

What do you like best?

For small and medium size businesses.They are very straight-forward and user friendly. Customer service rep is very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Limited options for mobile devise users to upload resume.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great company to use.

Multiple functions that increase efficiency in getting to info quicker (shortcuts).

myStaffingPro review by Rachel  G.
Rachel G.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

Updating statuses and sending messages through the system

What do you dislike?

I want to be able to update the status of there application on the applicant's page easier

organized applicant for a large company and multiple locations

myStaffingPro review by Susan B.
Susan B.

"Good candidate screening program "

What do you like best?

I like that it ranks & matches employees

What do you dislike?

Would like more traffic for a broader candidate base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good screening process

It is solving the issue of good matches for the various positions. It's beneficial to know if they're a match before scheduling interviews.

myStaffingPro review by Andrew F.
Andrew F.

"MyStaffingPro Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very user friendly and modernized to work compatible with new recruiting resources such as job boards and linked In. The search feature would also be very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the process it takes to add a candidate and I don't see how it shows which one of your colleagues entered the candidate.

We are looking to streamline the recruiting process and be more efficient with our searches. I have realized that utilizing the updated technology allows for more efficiency when engaging new candidates and executing a search.

myStaffingPro review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"The right stuff"

What do you like best?

my staffing pro is providing my company with amazing employees solutions.

What do you dislike?

You get what you pay for. You want skilled quality employees? Well you gonna pay for that!

My business has no problems now that we use this great staffing service!

myStaffingPro review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"My Staffing Pro"

What do you like best?

myStaffing Pro is a good program for keeping track of employees schedules and hours

What do you dislike?

You have to override the system to enter some data

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system is very good, some of it is hard to learn, but the support is very good, they will guide you through any questions and problems you migh have

keeping better track of scheduling conflicts and overtime

myStaffingPro review by User

"You and your company should be using myStaffingPro"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is probably the best feature. It straightforward and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Couldn't think of anything that I disliked

We are trying to streamline the onboarding process and make it's a universal process for everyone.

Learning about myStaffingPro?

* We monitor all myStaffingPro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.