mySupermarket

5.0

One-stop grocery site. Saving up to 30% on your weekly supermarket shop.

Work for mySupermarket?

Learning about mySupermarket?

mySupermarket Reviews

Showing 1 mySupermarket review
mySupermarket review by Ranju S.
Ranju S.

"A handy little app that can bring big savings. "

What do you like best?

In my opinion this app is a gem! Just enter a list of shopping items that you want to buy. It will then search several supermarkets to find the cheapest prices. What I really like is that it searches places that aren’t actually supermarkets (such as pharmacies and Amazon), so you can often find hidden discount bargains! A really useful feature is that you can login in with account details of a supermarket. This allows you to order the items with one click once you have found the cheapest supermarket (which saves time from having to select them all again on the supermarket website).

What do you dislike?

I have no real complaints. It can be a bit buggy at times, but this is rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, as this is free, it’s a no brainer to try it out! It only takes a few seconds and you’ll be surprised by the savings.

I use it to find the cheapest every day items for my business. It is a useful money saving tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about mySupermarket

What Grocery Delivery solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of mySupermarket for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about mySupermarket?

* We monitor all mySupermarket reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.