MySurveyLab

MySurveyLab is an online survey tool and questionnaire software that supports survey creation process, automates response collection and report generation.

Work for MySurveyLab?

Learning about MySurveyLab?

Categories

Compare MySurveyLab to Similar Solutions

MySurveyLab Reviews

Ask MySurveyLab a Question
Showing 18 MySurveyLab reviews
MySurveyLab review by Kirill L.
Kirill L.

"Positive experience"

What do you like best?

- Easy to create surveys

- Can provide their own user panel (It was crucial for my project)

- Good reporting

- Very fast and helpful support / communication

What do you dislike?

- Was unable to pay for the sampling serivice via card (NB: it's the only service with this issue; subscription can be paid for by the card without any problems)

We had a bold theory we wanted to confirm or refute, and it could only be done by interviewing a user panel. Our theory was confirmed perfectly and we will proceed with a high budget project, feeling safer for its outcome.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MySurveyLab
MySurveyLab review by Nikhil S.
Nikhil S.

"Very intuitive and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The survey lab interface is very simple and easy. I was able to pick it up quickly,it has all the survey question types I needed. I generally use survey monkey but I found survey lab from a post on quora and gave it a try and I was not disappointed.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer that the instant quote option for my target sample be easily available. Not sure how to get that now. Also I would like a contact number to talk to someone if I have questions or an instant chat box, however the email response was very quick so not the biggest problem

Trying to do a market study. found survey lab to be a quick and easy way to design my survey

What Survey solution do you use?

MySurveyLab review by Paul T.
Paul T.

"Best CX survey tool"

What do you like best?

Best of what mysurveylab has is dashboards, trends and metrics. Many tool can collect response but none of them have so data presentation as mysurveylab. You can create your own reports, you can filter them and manage in many different ways.

What do you dislike?

I don't like left menu and collector settings but they promise to simplify it in near future. So lest have finger crossed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste time to search something else. Maybe there is something simpler but for sure nothing such flexible and usable at all.

I can monitoring all my customers satisfaction in on place on one view. I this way i can quick check where my company is going and make right decisions.

MySurveyLab review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Very Simple In Use Survey Tool With Many Sophisticated Features"

What do you like best?

I think that survey tool is very intuitive in competition to competitors tolls.

- Very Clear User Interface

- Many Different Types of Questionnaires

- Very Good Support.

- Very Fast Tool (in real-time results)

- Mobile Application that Collect On-Line Data

- Integration with 3rd party tools via REST API.

What do you dislike?

The icons are a little bit archaic but they are fulfill its role effectively.

Actually that one is minor disadvantage that has no impact on the toll as such. But no-one is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like to use some survey tool, MySurveyLab is the one you should take under consideration.

Very good ratio "value for many".

They Are very helpful and open for challenges.

Customer Satisfaction, Usability of Internet Shop.

We had to check our customers satisfaction in several areas. The most important survey was connected with our Internet shop vs stationary shop. Since MySurveyLab has application dedicated to mobiles and tablets we were able to did survey in both shops and compare the data.

We were also able to measure satisfaction ratio in a time that was very important for us.

MySurveyLab review by Agnieszka S.
Agnieszka S.

"The best tool to conduct quantitative research"

What do you like best?

1. Features- eg. speed of survey creation, speed of obtaining information, matrix questions, filters, logic

2. Reports format - real-time reports

3. Convenience - eg. online access, no software, friendly interface, advanced response collection (email, web, popup, web widget)

4. Support - pofessional and very helpful customer support.

What do you dislike?

I like everything :) It is worth to add: icons and things to expressed emotions :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it!

Mysurveylab.com we use for product testing; FUTs, opinion survey, satisfaction survey.

Main benefits: speed of obtaining information, speed of survey creation, ease of use, reports, online access, no software to install or download (all you need is web browser), secure due to HTTPS/SSL encryption.

I strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com!

MySurveyLab review by Tomasz D.
Tomasz D.

"Best mobile surveys"

What do you like best?

MySurveyLab is very easy to learn and use. It also allows to create complex surveys and has great mobile surveys that adjust automatically to any screen size and device type.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about it. Software is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have much better support, more features and are much cheaper. What is more, they have best cross tabulation and heat maps on market. You can test it 14 days in all plans.

Satisfaction surveys with quick Slack notifications. This way we can react faster on the problems our customers report.

MySurveyLab review by Szymon P.
Szymon P.

"Email embedded surveys"

What do you like best?

Email embedded surveys and Slack integration. MySurveyLab is unique as it allows to embed a whole form into email. This way I can have 3 or 4 question survey in an email. Most software allow to embed only one question.

What do you dislike?

Dedicated Slack app would be nice, but still the integration works pretty well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. For email surveys and easy to use interface.

MySurveyLab review by Maciek D.
Maciek D.

"Great tool that can support analytical processes."

What do you like best?

The possibility of using several channels to collect the answers, the multitude of types of questions, the unlimited number of surveys and real-time reports. All that helps me to collect and analyze responses for multiple projects in the one place.

What do you dislike?

For me all functionalities are ok. There is nothing missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The trial period which they offer allows to check if this tool will be useful for you.

Mysurveylab allows me to obtain the opinion of the users about planned or implemented changes in the system in easy and affordable way. It’s a great tool if you need to gather the opinion of many people in the analytical processes.

MySurveyLab review by Joanna L.
Joanna L.

"Easy in use, has very useful options"

What do you like best?

Very helpful during the research. Questionnaire's creator is very intuitional and easy in use. Software also allows to generate comprehensive reports.

Support is also helpful and answers very quickly.

I highly recommend mysurveylab.com

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find any disavantages during using mysurveylab.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend everybody at least to try out this tool. Clients that company works with and a lot of positive opinions proves the high quality and usefulness of mysurveylab.com

Easy research and quicker recognition of market and customer preferences

MySurveyLab review by Daria K.
Daria K.

"Simple way to gather feedback"

What do you like best?

MySurveyLab allowed me to create different surveys depending on the product. In my case the most useful thing is ability to select several channels of gathering responses because it greatly facilitated reaching of our diverse customers. Configuration of the surveys is easy and the results are clearly presented.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t find any problems while I was creating and analyzing the surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend it for everybody who is responsible for customer satisfaction surveys.

Customer feedback surveys

MySurveyLab review by Mariusz P.
Mariusz P.

"Professional tool at a great price."

What do you like best?

We were looking for a company that provides survey system with clear reporting. The responsiveness of the surveys was very important for us because many of our customers use mobile devices MySurveyLab met these requirements, in addition, offering everything in a fantastic price.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Everything is ok for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Intuitive and mobile-friendly surveys. Professional tool at a great price.

It’s easier to communicate with our customers and we’ve spent less money than we expected.

MySurveyLab review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="8d1712b7-1185-4314-820c-ea32c9e4e47f">Gracjan S.</span>
Gracjan S.
" itemprop="name" />

"Very convenient survey tool with teamwork features"

What do you like best?

What I like is that I can create surveys within minutes and easily share results with my team. I just add new user and grant access to the survey and the report.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing I can complain about. Everything works just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a convenient survey tool with teamwork features MySurveyLab is the right choice.

Internal surveys and tests & measuring clients' satisfation.

MySurveyLab review by Marcin P.
Marcin P.

"Great tool and customer service"

What do you like best?

- diversity of options

- various formats of reports

- clear and user-friendly interface

- superb customer service

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find any disadvantages, because this tool is just great

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really worth trying.

I'm using this tool to academic research

I was able to gathered a lot of information and empiric material because of easy access to large amount of respondents.

MySurveyLab review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Best scalable tool for different quantitative survey research"

What do you like best?

Very good user experience, easy to design, continuously developed tool plus very good customer service. Verified for safety with my clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't find anything that I dislike

Excellent survey ap for my company's survey projects.

MySurveyLab review by Janina K.
Janina K.

"Very helpful during the research. Intuitional questionnaire's creator. Very helpful customer support"

What do you like best?

Intuitional questionnaire's creator. Easy-to-use and clear interface

What do you dislike?

I don't have any remarks. The service is continually improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this service is perfect

survey a large population

MySurveyLab review by Executive Sponsor in Market Research
Executive Sponsor in Market Research

"Very nice software "

What do you like best?

Really good software for beginners and bigger buisnesses wishing to hear their cusotmers.. Good pricing model.

What do you dislike?

It;s stil in in progres so every know and then smt changes however it's always for good.

MySurveyLab review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Best survey tool on market"

What do you like best?

- simplicity

- wide range of possibility survey question types

- very responsive sales team and very very responsive helpdesk

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike, software has fullfilled my expectations

- questionares

- inhouse surveys

- satisfactions surveys

- nps

MySurveyLab review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"MySurveyLab is a great survey provider at an affordable price and plan"

What do you like best?

Survey logic included in basic package. Also a very accommodating trial period!

What do you dislike?

Creation Survey intro page picture + title needs to be more customizable.

Lay-out needs to look more fresh, cutting edge.

Gathering specific information about our customers interest areas.

Learning about MySurveyLab?

* We monitor all MySurveyLab reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories