MyTime

Powerful, easy-to-use Scheduling, CRM, automated marketing, and much more.

Work for MyTime?

Learning about MyTime?

MyTime Reviews

Ask MyTime a Question
Showing 2 MyTime reviews
MyTime review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"It works but could use some improvements"

What do you like best?

I like mytimes clock in/clock out feature and when you remember to do it, it works well.

What do you dislike?

The manual time entry gets a little confusing if you’re not familiar with it and it really needs ios/android apps to be efficient, which it does not have.

We track our worked hours and get paid. The benefits are that you can submit a timesheet from anywhere and not have to be in the office.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MyTime
MyTime review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Love the product - expecially after upgrade"

What do you like best?

I find Mytime to be an easy product to use and after it got upgraded it was even easier. I find it to be particularly easy to keep track of my clients and time.

What do you dislike?

I find there to be difficulty to distinguish between AM and PM. I cannot always tell if it is calculating my actual time correct but I know it is doing the hours correct.

I am not solving any actual business issues

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of MyTime for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Calendly Logo
Calendly
Simple, beautiful scheduling. Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect time
YouCanBook.me Logo
YouCanBook.me
YouCanBook.me is booking software that integrates with your Google Calendar. Get a personalized scheduling page so your customers can book you online.
TimeTap Logo
TimeTap
TimeTap Online Scheduling is a simple & effective tool for the multifaceted and over-stressed life of service providers & appointment based businesses.
SimplyBook.me Logo
SimplyBook.me
Booking system for dentists, medical services, hair & beauty salons, repair services, event planners, rental agencies, educational services, government agencies, school counsellors and more
Pike13 Logo
Pike13
Mobile business management software that adapts to your business.
vCita Logo
vCita
The vCita platform redefines small business by empowering online visitors to engage, driving more opportunities from the web, mobile, email and social.
timetrade Logo
timetrade
Online Appointment Scheduling made quick, easy & powerful. Integrates to calendars and sales / marketing apps.
Setmore Logo
Setmore
SetMore helps you manage appointments, schedules and customers, all through an easy to use web application.
AppointmentPlus Logo
AppointmentPlus
Serious scheduling. No monkey business.
Chili Piper Logo
Chili Piper
Chili Piper is the perfect solution for your handoffs Sales Development to Sales and Sales to Customer Success. Immediately after booking a meeting with a prospect or a new account, the meeting is automatically assigned on a round robin basis to the next resource, checking in google or outlook for availability

Learning about MyTime?

* We monitor all MyTime reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.