MyVirtualMerchant

MyVirtualMerchant Reviews

Showing 5 VirtualMerchant reviews
VirtualMerchant review by User

Helpful Payment Processing Tool

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly and simple this program is. I leave it saved as a bookmark and am so easily in and out when processing credit cards. I run hundreds of credit cards through the year and this program saves me so much times. It is great that it takes international cards as well. My company uses Square as well but Square has a hard time with international cards. I can always rely on Virtual Merchant to process them easily.

What do you dislike?

The receipt it produces is pretty simple, it would be nice if it could some information regarding the transaction. I save all the receipts and a little more info on it would be helpful. I wish could invoice out of this system and not have to use Square in addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use along another payment system if you don't want to run all payments yourself

Our company processes a large number of payments for hundreds of people. When someone doesn't want to pay through a Square link or via check, I can take their information over the phone and run it myself through this system. It is great to have payment options.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MyVirtualMerchant
VirtualMerchant review by <span>Tonya P.</span>
Tonya P.

I USE MYVIRTUALMERCHANT FOR ALL CC TRANSACTIONS.

What do you like best?

I LIKE THE EASE IN WHICH IT TAKES TO GET THE TRANSACTIONS PROCESSED. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FILL OUT EVERY SINGLE LINE AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MANUALLY BALANCE AND BATCH THE TRANSACTIONS.

What do you dislike?

I DONT HAVE A LOT TO DISLIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE. IT IS VERY USER-FRIENDLY.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOING AWAY WITH THE SEPARATE MACHINES AND GOING WITH THIS SOFTWARE.

WE DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A PHYSICAL MACHINE HERE TO SWIPE CARDS AND WE DONT HAVE TO STOP AND BATCH OUT ANYTHING. IT IS AWESOME!!

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

VirtualMerchant review by <span>Christine S.</span>
Christine S.

Great software to use!

What do you like best?

This software was suggested by our bank to process our credit cards and it's been great for us. We process more cards than we ever realized we would and MVM is fantatic. It's very user friendly and we've never had any problems with it.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. It does exactly what we need it to do.

Our orders are primarily phone orders, and MVM enables us to process cards via desktop online and it works perfectly with no problems.

VirtualMerchant review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

Decent merchant services product

What do you like best?

Gives a secure platform with many useful functions. Particularly like the ability to save client information since I have many repeat clients. Keeping credit cards on file in a secure platform is perfect for what I need.

What do you dislike?

Not the most user-friendly product I've seen- can be confusing at first especially when processing returns or voids. I was also very confused when going through PCI compliance- it took me a long time and I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing for parts of it- though this is probably user error and not directly related to the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a good product that has all the functions you need, even if the setup is a little difficult at first. Though the hardest part for me was making sure I was CPI compliant- which is not a problem with my virtual merchant itself (I think it would be true for any virtual merchant).

The ability to save client information is key to making the payment process more streamlined for returning clients. I also like the recurring billing capability, which I found fairly easy to use,

VirtualMerchant review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing

Satisfactory E-commerce Software for Small Business Owners

What do you like best?

I like that MyVirtualMerchant takes the hassle out of my e-commerce transactions. I get to pay attention to my clients and not billing!

What do you dislike?

The interface is a bit clunky. If I could change something about MyVirtualMerchant it would be that it takes a long time to learn.

MyVirtualMerchant takes the hassle out of my e-commerce transactions. I don't have to spend all my time on billing anymore so I've been able to spend more time on client recruitment/marketing.

Learning about MyVirtualMerchant?

* We monitor all MyVirtualMerchant reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.