Nanigans

Nanigans' mission is to arm marketing teams with the best software to manage their digital advertising in-house.

Work for Nanigans?

Learning about Nanigans?

Nanigans Reviews

Ask Nanigans a Question
Showing 5 Nanigans reviews
Nanigans review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Top notch FMP"

What do you like best?

The Nanigans technology is unlike any other FMP that I've worked with. The best feature is being able to go beyond the traditional structure within Facebook of Campaign, Ad Set and Ads; with Nanigans, we can also utilize Strategy Groups and Budget Pools.

What do you dislike?

Nanigans is great if you do all of your reporting and audience creation within the platform but trying to pull reporting directly from Facebook is a pain because naming conventions don't quite match up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My agency used to use Nanigans and it was great but they have since stopped working directly with agencies and gone directly to clients instead. We are currently able to work on this platform because of their existing contract with our client. I've worked on other FMPs but I feel Nanigans technology is far superior in their bidding algorithm and the customer support is fantastic. Our rep is in constant communication with both my team as well as the client and is quick to jump in on any questions either of us might have.

Nanigans helped us to scale our client's business and be smarter with our overall strategy and budget allocation. Nanigans also has superior bidding technology over what Power Editor offers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nanigans
Nanigans review by <span>Joseph H.</span>
Joseph H.

"Powerful Tool"

What do you like best?

I learned Nanigans while I was managing search for US & LatAM. It was a powerful complex tool but once you learn it it's very useful.

What do you dislike?

How complex it is at first glance and first use.

Reporting and tagging implementation.

What Social Media Advertising solution do you use?

Nanigans review by <span>Taylor G.</span>
Taylor G.

"Fast and efficient"

What do you like best?

Way less painful than using Facebook's native management tools. Allows quick and easy ad generation without a lot of the technical headaches when dealing with the FB platform.

What do you dislike?

Not sure I would turn over most of my inventory to this algorithm because Facebook is already pretty tricky. Specifically for the Direct Response advertisers out there, you will probably like the Nanigans platform better than Power Editor or FB Ads Manager, but I'm not sure it will make you more money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nanigans is a great product. I would definitely use it if it had a few more "manual" options for Direct Response advertisers that don't want to let go of all control.

Probably better suited to a branding agency than a Direct Response user.

This helped my buyers upload and edit ads very quickly. Supposedly, the "Best" feature of Nanigans is arguably to help your best ads run as much as possible. But what Nanigans thinks is a good ad is not always a good ad by my own metrics, so we ended up trying to fight the algorithm more than anything else.

Nanigans review by <span>Benny M.</span>
Benny M.

"Nanigans AdEngine"

What do you like best?

actionable reports. I've never seen the transition between reporting and setting out actions to well executed as in Nanigans AdEngine. Slice. dice and filter through your reports and immediately execute steps to stop nonperforming ads or strategies and enhance overperforming ads

What do you dislike?

As everything in AdTech; The development cycle of new products could be faster

AdEngine really helps to bring scale and volume to the workflow.

Nanigans review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Complicated software"

What do you like best?

Being able to optimize campaigns with huge ad budgets is a pro.

What do you dislike?

Building out the campaigns in the software is complicated.

When advertising on social platforms like Facebook and Instagram, optimization is key to make sure ad spend is being utilized efficiently. Nanigans can provide that.

Learning about Nanigans?

* We monitor all Nanigans reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.