NapoleonCat.com

NapoleonCat.com is an analytics, engagement & publishing platform for social media marketing.

Work for NapoleonCat.com?

Learning about NapoleonCat.com?

NapoleonCat.com Reviews

Ask NapoleonCat.com a Question
Showing 25 NapoleonCat.com reviews
NapoleonCat.com review by <span>Adam D.</span>
Adam D.

"Highly effective tool for insights, reports and managing social media accounts."

What do you like best?

It is a very helpful and highly effective tool for insights, reports and managing accounts. Insights go far beyond FB stats, reports are generated automatically with the ability to edit the comments and personalize i.e. brading them. User friendly interface help managing multiple social media accounts but deviding them or merging into projects.

What do you dislike?

None, pretty much. Any issues that have ever come up are immediately and effectively solved via live chat support.

NC gives my team the possibility to manage FB accounts in terms of whole customer journey for agency clients - starting from initial situation analysis, going through insights for strategy building, finishing with constant monitoring and monthly reporting. It is a highly effective tool that gives a great support for a daily basis work in terms of end-customer effects, reaching agency clients communication and business goals and accounts administrators time optimization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NapoleonCat.com
NapoleonCat.com review by <span>Karolina Z.</span>
Karolina Z.

"Great tool that is worth exploring"

What do you like best?

NapoleonCat is a great tool used by us to work with our clients' social media profiles. Openness and willingness to look for a solution is the greatest advantage of the team. I appreciate them for their speed of response and willingness to help everytime we need support.

What do you dislike?

From time to time some problems appear but it is typical for all digital tools. However, we immediately get information about the problems etc. from the team - it shows the transparency of the Napoleoncat.

Many times, thanks to the knowledge and willingness to explore the subject, we managed to solve problems with the platforms supported by the tool. In addition, by exploring the capabilities of the NapoleonCat, we could offer our clients an extended version of the service.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

NapoleonCat.com review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Napoleon Cat - Great for massive comment management"

What do you like best?

The fact I can create Automoderation rules that make the whole process automatic (saving the company dozens of working hours per week. Their Customer Service is very nice and professional.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit slow when managing thousands of comments at the same time. But their development team is very responsive to solve technical issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After trying many social management platforms - I must say NC is very fun to work with.

We are an Agency, working with MANY facebook clients.

We searched for a way to manage thousands of Dark Post comments from many different pages.

Napoleon Cat solved this problem very quickly. It was extremely easy to understand and work with.

The Automatic rules I define in NC work very well, and as an added bonus, I receive an email notification every time a rule applies.

Their customer service is also very friendly and very quick to answer.

NapoleonCat.com review by <span>Janina B.</span>
Janina B.

"Amazing analytical tool!"

What do you like best?

NapoleonCat gives you access to comprehensive stats on your social media profile, presented in a easy and straightforward way. This also include stats not offered by other tools of a similar kind, such as activity index of top influencers, ranking of most engaging fans content, etc. Highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

It's hard to dislike anything. I like both the features and the ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great social analytical tool, offering some great additional features not available elsewhere.

NapoleonCat makes it possible to get a detailed stats on my fans, their activities and how they interact with my page.

NapoleonCat.com review by <span>Agnieszka Z.</span>
Agnieszka Z.

"Several years experience in marketing (especially in social media and digital)."

What do you like best?

Usability of Napoleon Cat is very simple and of course is useful for every digital manager in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

Really I don't know, because I very like this tool.

First, when I monitore my profiles (and competition) in social media and interested hashtags, I feel comfortable that I won't miss anything. Second, I can export nice report (not only some numbers).

Third, I like option when I can monitore comments on campaigns on Facebook, which are outside of fanpage.

NapoleonCat.com review by <span>Maciej K.</span>
Maciej K.

"We often use NapoleonCat to analyze social media campaigns"

What do you like best?

NapoleonCat is a great tool. It works very well for our company in managing different social media channels and analysis. All data could be exported to xls or to custom pdf report. If we have any questions or want to customize the tool - customer team is always fast and helpful.

What do you dislike?

They are making product improvements all the time. Access to historical data is limited, but this is a common issue for the tools in this category.

Great software - time saver for analysts.

Learning about NapoleonCat.com?

* We monitor all NapoleonCat.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.