NapoleonCat.com

4.8

NapoleonCat.com is an analytics, engagement & publishing platform for social media marketing.

Work for NapoleonCat.com?

Learning about NapoleonCat.com?

NapoleonCat.com Reviews

Ask NapoleonCat.com a Question
Showing 27 NapoleonCat.com reviews
NapoleonCat.com review by Adam D.
Adam D.

"Highly effective tool for insights, reports and managing social media accounts."

What do you like best?

It is a very helpful and highly effective tool for insights, reports and managing accounts. Insights go far beyond FB stats, reports are generated automatically with the ability to edit the comments and personalize i.e. brading them. User friendly interface help managing multiple social media accounts but deviding them or merging into projects.

What do you dislike?

None, pretty much. Any issues that have ever come up are immediately and effectively solved via live chat support.

NC gives my team the possibility to manage FB accounts in terms of whole customer journey for agency clients - starting from initial situation analysis, going through insights for strategy building, finishing with constant monitoring and monthly reporting. It is a highly effective tool that gives a great support for a daily basis work in terms of end-customer effects, reaching agency clients communication and business goals and accounts administrators time optimization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NapoleonCat.com
NapoleonCat.com review by Karolina Z.
Karolina Z.

"Great tool that is worth exploring"

What do you like best?

NapoleonCat is a great tool used by us to work with our clients' social media profiles. Openness and willingness to look for a solution is the greatest advantage of the team. I appreciate them for their speed of response and willingness to help everytime we need support.

What do you dislike?

From time to time some problems appear but it is typical for all digital tools. However, we immediately get information about the problems etc. from the team - it shows the transparency of the Napoleoncat.

Many times, thanks to the knowledge and willingness to explore the subject, we managed to solve problems with the platforms supported by the tool. In addition, by exploring the capabilities of the NapoleonCat, we could offer our clients an extended version of the service.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

NapoleonCat.com review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Napoleon Cat - Great for massive comment management"

What do you like best?

The fact I can create Automoderation rules that make the whole process automatic (saving the company dozens of working hours per week. Their Customer Service is very nice and professional.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit slow when managing thousands of comments at the same time. But their development team is very responsive to solve technical issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After trying many social management platforms - I must say NC is very fun to work with.

We are an Agency, working with MANY facebook clients.

We searched for a way to manage thousands of Dark Post comments from many different pages.

Napoleon Cat solved this problem very quickly. It was extremely easy to understand and work with.

The Automatic rules I define in NC work very well, and as an added bonus, I receive an email notification every time a rule applies.

Their customer service is also very friendly and very quick to answer.

NapoleonCat.com review by Janina B.
Janina B.

"Amazing analytical tool!"

What do you like best?

NapoleonCat gives you access to comprehensive stats on your social media profile, presented in a easy and straightforward way. This also include stats not offered by other tools of a similar kind, such as activity index of top influencers, ranking of most engaging fans content, etc. Highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

It's hard to dislike anything. I like both the features and the ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great social analytical tool, offering some great additional features not available elsewhere.

NapoleonCat makes it possible to get a detailed stats on my fans, their activities and how they interact with my page.

NapoleonCat.com review by Nate A.
Nate A.

"Honest review from a 7 figure FB marketer"

What do you like best?

I use NAPCAT for 1 main reason and ti works perfectly. It pulls all comments from all dark posts into 1 inbox. This was a nightmare before trying to keep track all all active/ non active ads for all the different campaigns i have running. It makes it super easy to get everything in one place and have my VA filter and reply.

What do you dislike?

Maybe a little slow at times, but nothing terrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I searched many softwares, NAPCAT is the only one i know of that does this social monitoring on both published and dark posts

monitoring all ad comments from both published and dark posts.

NapoleonCat.com review by Agnieszka Z.
Agnieszka Z.

"Several years experience in marketing (especially in social media and digital)."

What do you like best?

Usability of Napoleon Cat is very simple and of course is useful for every digital manager in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

Really I don't know, because I very like this tool.

First, when I monitore my profiles (and competition) in social media and interested hashtags, I feel comfortable that I won't miss anything. Second, I can export nice report (not only some numbers).

Third, I like option when I can monitore comments on campaigns on Facebook, which are outside of fanpage.

NapoleonCat.com review by Maciej K.
Maciej K.

"We often use NapoleonCat to analyze social media campaigns"

What do you like best?

NapoleonCat is a great tool. It works very well for our company in managing different social media channels and analysis. All data could be exported to xls or to custom pdf report. If we have any questions or want to customize the tool - customer team is always fast and helpful.

What do you dislike?

They are making product improvements all the time. Access to historical data is limited, but this is a common issue for the tools in this category.

Great software - time saver for analysts.

NapoleonCat.com review by Magdalena S.
Magdalena S.

"Great tool to manage and analise your social media"

What do you like best?

We've used other platforms and after trialing NapoleonCat for the last month we've decided that this tool is the most comprehensive one. It is extremely simple to use and have excellent customer service. Implementation was smooth, we've had full support. Good value for money.

What do you dislike?

None. We use NapoleonCat on a daily basis and we don't see any real down sides of this application.

Reporting and analysis, managing multiple fan pages from 1 dashboard. It really saves time and helps us to deliver great reports.

NapoleonCat.com review by Marta M.
Marta M.

"Great tool for social media listening and moderation"

What do you like best?

User-friendly interface, very competitive price and responsive and helpful customer service

What do you dislike?

Some of the extra options are still in beta, but with a little help from Napoleon we haven't had any problems with them.

We are using NapoleonCat for social media moderation purposes for one of our Clients. All platforms in one place, with a well organised structure of access for our moderation team.

NapoleonCat.com review by Jaeger S.
Jaeger S.

"Allows for multi-hashtag searches on Instagram"

What do you like best?

Very helpful and responsive staff. Interface allowed us to run a contest that would have otherwise been impossible.

What do you dislike?

While still totally functional, interface could use some clean up of minor bugs and imperfections.

In order to run a contest on Instagram, we used NapoleonCat to enable refining our search to two specific hashtags, cutting out hundreds of thousands of irrelevant posts.

NapoleonCat.com review by Paweł S.
Paweł S.

"Napoleon Cat for social media agency"

What do you like best?

NC combines two areas: analytics and moderation. This is what we were looking for. Both areas offer clear UX. This is crucial for us - we are managing couple dozens social media profiles for our clients.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be better - sometimes it works not the way user would expect. But I must add - this does not interrupts work with the tool. It's just a matter of comfort.

Providing analytics for our clients and moderation.

NapoleonCat.com review by Administrator

"Exceptional Customer Service and Easy to Use System"

What do you like best?

NapoleonCat's easy to use system is amazing for monitoring and managing Facebook and Instagram comments. Also, if we ever experienced an issue, their Customer Service was always so willing to assist us and helped us figure out the issue.

What do you dislike?

The only issue is that the time difference of the Customer Service Department which can cause delays in the issue being fixed. Perhaps they can hire more freelance workers in different parts of the world to accommodate everyone in a timely manner.

We are able to communicate with our Facebook and Instagram followers in a timely manner. Before NapoleonCat, many comments were falling through the cracks and we could not keep up with managing them.

NapoleonCat.com review by Bartosz W.
Bartosz W.

"The Best Social Media Management & Analytics Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the that napoleoncat is a tool with so many possibilities. In one place I have the ability to manage my profiles on many social media platforms, analyze competition and moderate discussion.

I love their customer service!

What do you dislike?

It's a pity that NapoleonCat doesn't invent posts on Facebook ;)

- reporting

- ease of analysis of the market

- save time

- increasing efficiency

NapoleonCat.com review by Mats G.
Mats G.

"Great tool for social media analysis"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Really clear that the people behind it understand the needs of a Social Media agency.

What do you dislike?

Hard to write 40 characters when I do not dislike anything

Analysis.

NapoleonCat.com review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great for Community Management"

What do you like best?

Napoleon allows us to pull in dark post and organic post comments from dozens of Facebook pages so that we can interact with our users. The Automoderation feature is very useful to manage comments that need to be removed or addressed based on a list of keywords. The customer support is top-notch; the minor issues we experienced were quickly addressed and we have now transitioned all of our pages over to Napoleon.

What do you dislike?

A little slow at times, particular when loading a post with hundreds of comments.

Saves time by allowing us to pull in comments from multiple Facebook Ad Accounts to one inbox. Our previous solution did not allow for this, so Napoleon is a great tool for Facebook advertisers.

NapoleonCat.com review by Maciej M.
Maciej M.

"I don't like cats except NapoleonCat"

What do you like best?

I can mark the sentiments, whith is important for me.

What do you dislike?

User interface could be more transparent but lat version is far better than the last one.

I have problems with raports twice. They solve the problem in very efficient way.

NapoleonCat.com review by Lukasz P.
Lukasz P.

"Thanks to NapoleonCat we are able to support our sales force in social media"

What do you like best?

NapoleonCat is the only one tool on the market which in easy way helps companies to manage its sales force in social media. Thanks to very responsive customer service of NapoleonCat we are able to develop our social media projects and be always open for new opportunities.

What do you dislike?

During 2 years of cooperation we haven't meet any issues.

- sales force support

- managing multiple fanpages from 1 dashboard

- customer service

- reporting and analysis

NapoleonCat.com review by Łukasz S.
Łukasz S.

"BEST SOLUTION FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORING!"

What do you like best?

Best solution for social media minitoring I've ever used! Very kind and proffesional support if needed!

What do you dislike?

Im not a very big fun of design of NapoleonCat.com

social media monitoring

NapoleonCat.com review by Ola K.
Ola K.

"Easy to use, and very helpful tool, especially for PR work "

What do you like best?

NapoleonCat gives to me the ability to manage a lot of profiles from one place. It helps me save a lot of time in daily work. Especially when I have to manage a lot of profiles in one time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the lack of ability to edit the published posts.

Our work is more effective. NapoleonCat helps save our time.

NapoleonCat.com review by Agency
Agency

"Great tool that helps collect and anylize social media content"

What do you like best?

Very helpful feature is chat online that made you able to contact with client service in the real time.

What do you dislike?

Data about fan pages are since yours profile registration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What is great is that if you have any doubts or questions you can ask by chat and in real time you get professional support.

I was looking for a tool that made me able to analyze all brand communication on facebook regardless of location. NapoleonCat allows you to analyze all posts what is good to benchmark competitors and KPI.

NapoleonCat.com review by Anna L.
Anna L.

"Great tool for Social Media"

What do you like best?

- easy to use, and you can always count on great support.

- great features to analyze and moderate

What do you dislike?

I think there is nothing, maybe sometimes app is going slowly, but its not common :) So..

Reports, social media analatycis, moderating etc. :)

NapoleonCat.com review by Kamil P.
Kamil P.

"A tool without which I cannot imagine working in social media"

What do you like best?

Ability to export statistics into web form plugins

What do you dislike?

The software meets all my needs. I am not able to find the bad sides.

It makes it easier for me to work with advertising agencies and media houses

NapoleonCat.com review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Smart and easy social media tool."

What do you like best?

I value the most combination of intuitive interface, comprehensive analysis and help desk support. These are top three features to make Napoleon Cat must have app for every social media manager.

What do you dislike?

Price might be slightly lower, but overall it pays off. It's just great app.

It helps to keep my work organized on multilevel project management. Additionally, it's comfortable communication platform for planned-in-advance post approvals.

NapoleonCat.com review by Marek K.
Marek K.

"Polecam"

What do you like best?

Prostota użytkowania, przyjaźni konsultanci. Rozwijanie ciągłe produktu.

What do you dislike?

Aktualnie nie mam zastrzeżeń. Oby tak dalej

Generowane automatycznie raporty znacznie przyśpieszyły moją pracę.

NapoleonCat.com review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Professional customer service"

What do you like best?

Flexible FB profiles managements from one place, co-working opportunities, very professional customer service, cat in the logo :-)

What do you dislike?

For time to time we have a problem with uploading photo from the link.

NapoleonCat saves our time and makes our daily PR activities easier.

NapoleonCat.com review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Gr8 tool for social media mngt. "

What do you like best?

Lots of funcionality, comprehensive - analytics, moderation, publisher, instagram hashtag monitoring. All in one tool

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The tool is really good and I like it a lot

Social media presence management

NapoleonCat.com review by Agency
Agency

"NapoleonCat one of the best in category"

What do you like best?

Support

Price

Analyze all post

Good to benchmark

What do you dislike?

I found no negatives in NapoleonCat. Nothing to dislike.

Better content creation

Knowledge about the target group

Learning about NapoleonCat.com?

* We monitor all NapoleonCat.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.