Natero

The Natero Success Engine is a Customer Success platform that merges machine learning for predicting behavior and big data customer analytics into a single product.

Work for Natero?

Learning about Natero?

Natero Reviews

Ask Natero a Question
Showing 34 Natero reviews
Natero review by <span>Jackie S.</span>
Jackie S.

"I'd recommend!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Natero is the workflow functionality. It's really nice to have a clear visual of where your customers are in a process. For us, it's onboarding. I'm a visual person and it was important to be able to quickly see where we need to follow up with someone.

What do you dislike?

Some of the targeting/lists can be a bit confusing to set up. They make my head spin a bit, since I know it can do what I want, I'm just not sure how to get there. I also wish their training was shorter and more interactive. I learn by doing :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The hardest part of our integration was understanding our own data. However, the support from the Natero team is great and you can really customize the tool to meet your needs. We're set up a lot of neat alerts and tasks unique to our users. They also have a lot of integrations which fit our toolkit well.

We use Natero to combat churn and create internal process. Customer success is the newest team here and it's great to show the rest of the team the amazing process we've set up. Also we have a clear view into the health of our customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Natero
Natero review by <span>Robert D.</span>
Robert D.

"Basic CSM Platform"

What do you like best?

Dashboards are simple and easy to understand.

Account views give easy access to relevant information and its fairly easy to edit.

Natero team is extremely responsive (based on my review here, Natero reached out and we were able to address and fix a couple of the bugs I mentioned below).

What do you dislike?

Some of these may be a result of us not understanding the setup (which is itself an issue) but:

What can and cannot be edited on the account page seems somewhat random. Some fields show as editable but aren't actually editable.

Setting up recurring tasks takes full admin privileges. I've gone back to using Salesforce to set up account tasks because of this.

Actually building a dashboard is a chore. You have to first create either a chart or list, and these builders are confusing and limited, and then use those charts and lists to build a dashboard.

It doesn't appear you can have multiple email addresses or phone numbers on a contact.

Data in the Portfolio Performance chart is not accessible. It's great to see how revenue flow is doing overall, but it's a useless chart because you can't get to the data to break it down.

Performance is also an issue. Pages can be slow to load, and they've had 2 major outages in the 3 months we've been using Natero.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your CS team is fairly basic and you as a manager give them their exact daily tasks (they're basically automatons), Natero will help you keep them accountable. If your team is independent and built out of power users, they will be frustrated by Natero's limited UI editing.

Insight into account health, bringing together financial and platform data to build a good picture of how the account is doing.

What Customer Success solution do you use?

Natero review by <span>Anthony C.</span>
Anthony C.

"Great features, even better support"

What do you like best?

Very hard to pinpoint as there are many. Really enjoy the option to upload almost any metric you would like via their API upload. Being in the CX industry, I can say that their support is top notch, in particular Echo Song was extremely helpful. She has always guided me through every question, very hands-on, and makes certain of our satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

I'd like custom units of measurement with the customer dimensions such as %, other than that they take feedback for product enhancements very well and I'm confident they will deliver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you ask questions on the things you want, there are many options, and it is easy to miss some of them.

It's an excellent way for us to put all of our success metrics into one place and generate a common score the entire organization can agree on. Before it was spread out on many spreadsheets with many different measures for what success looked like.

Natero review by <span>Katie G.</span>
Katie G.

"The best CSM software platform"

What do you like best?

Natero enables the best tools you would expect from a CSM platform, enabling CSMs to be proactive and growing customer accounts and managing risks. Team members can utilize task management, dashboards, emailing to improve adoption, advanced permissions / a robust health score and more. Due to their experience as an original Business Intelligence platform, the tool blows other CSM platforms out of the water with reporting capabilities. I've been extremely impressed from the start and their team has been such great partners to work with - always going the extra mile to make sure we're satisfied and taken care of. Couldn't recommend them more as a vendor!

What do you dislike?

Since they're still growing as a platform, there are some features you would expect from the robustness of their tool that aren't yet there (like reporting by quarters vs. months, for example). With that said though, whenever we've had a valid feature request they believe other clients would benefit from as well, they're incredibly flexible with adding the request to their roadmap and actually living up to the timeline 'estimates' they report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a robust tool to not only empower CSMs but other people in the organization - such as sales and product - about customer product adoption and growth opportunities, Natero is a great find.

We've been able to solve significant challenges with reducing manual work for health score tracking, improving our proactive capabilities, having visibility into product health and more.

Natero review by <span>Michael L.</span>
Michael L.

"Natero - a feature rich BI solution worth your time"

What do you like best?

One of the best aspects of Natero is the ability to track the usage of modules and features that customer's are using, to really build a customer profile and understanding of how our platform is being used. The automated emails are great for getting end user feedback and providing information and updates. Being able to generate your own custom dashboards and graphs are splendid as well, especially when presenting information to coworkers.

What do you dislike?

The solution overall is great, the only downside I've come across is not being able to track some of the custom dimensions added to accounts for usage.

We wanted a better understanding of our customers and which features and functionality were most used by them, and also the flip side - which features were not as used, that we could improve on and shape better. This has allowed our company to make better business decisions when allocating development resources and also has allowed us to more effectively engage with our end users to discuss their needs.

Natero review by <span>Christopher M.</span>
Christopher M.

"Great product with an even better customer experience."

What do you like best?

I think the best part of the solution is the team that supports their customers. They never give up on delivering against my sometimes unrealistic expectations. If it can be done, or if it is a non-standard scenario, they will find a way to get me what I need to support my own customers.

What do you dislike?

There are some items that I would like to be able to customize to suit my needs, but every solution is going to have something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to not only know where a customer is, but where they were, and where they are going, Natero is the answer for you. I have an insanely complex scenario, including multiple Salesforce instances, and even more products. Natero is helping me put it in a single pain of glass, and they can help you as well.

Being able to track and alert on trends. None of the other solutions I have evaluated have allowed me to do that... Except Natero.

Learning about Natero?

* We monitor all Natero reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.