Natero

4.0

The Natero Success Engine is a Customer Success platform that merges machine learning for predicting behavior and big data customer analytics into a single product.

Work for Natero?

Learning about Natero?

Natero Reviews

Ask Natero a Question
Showing 38 Natero reviews
Natero review by Christin E.
Christin E.

"Flexible and Robust Data Segmentation & Adoption Metrics"

What do you like best?

Natero can accommodate our large and complex data set (250k+ accounts within a multi-tiered hierarchy structure). Our data required significant 'cleansing' as Natero easily highlighted the deficient areas in our data governance plan once we were able to see all of the data sources married together.

What do you dislike?

We have a unique business model where we assess the behavior of the children but report the results to the parents and sub-parents in the hierarchy.

We would like to be able to tie accounts together from a reporting standpoint that may not necessarily have dimensions in their data that tie them together. (i.e. "this brand and that brand are owned by the same global parent therefore we'd like to review the portfolio as a whole".

Natero has been more than willing to review our use cases and suggest current solutions as well as enter items into their roadmap .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Third party tools will often check many but not all boxes during the RFP phase however I was looking and have found a partner that is willing to listen to our use cases, suggest options and incorporate suggestions into a roadmap. Many of the suggestions made have been added to the product for GA within two to three quarters.

Natero is quite robust and can easily overwhelm a team and as a result, I recommend carving out a specific use-case and a team of open minded individuals for an initial soft launch. To encourage internal adoption, I created 'homework' assignments for the CSM Team as having them interact in a hands-on fashion was more beneficial to their understanding and retention over 'show-and-tell' type training.

We have products and customer accounts that range from a small engagement size to the opposite end of the spectrum with our global/enterprise accounts.

In our Commercial space, we have established a 30/60/90 on-boarding campaign program to support new customer where no CSM is assigned. Based on the behavior or lack of behavior/adoption, we can automatically trigger a custom message to encourage action, thereby increasing adoption and ultimately reducing churn.

We recently launched a new web-only product offering that requires no customer touch from our internal teams. The Natero Custom Dashboard for this project acts as the primary source of leadership team updates in terms of number of new enrollments, adoption criteria, conversion to a paid version and MRR associated with the product. The data is fresh and presented in a self serve model to internal stakeholders in a format that is easily understood and doesn't require full Natero training.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Natero
Natero review by Courtney C.
Courtney C.

"With clear goals, Natero can be your CSM team companion"

What do you like best?

We bought Natero with two distinct needs- 1.) the ability to create health scores that would help alert the CSM team to issues before they might find them themselves and 2.) alerts/workflows to help keep our CSMs on a regular proactive outreach schedule keeping the account healthy. Both of these goals have been met with Natero after taking the time to set that up and work with our team to make Natero part of their daily routine. We like the flexibility of Natero to create what we want, but also feel supported with materials to help us get there.

What do you dislike?

If you want a system that is out of the box ready to use, you will not find that here. There is a bit of extensive setup needed (which makes sense for the nature of this product and needing to connect to all your systems). It is very much a "skys the limit" situation which can be both a blessing and a curse depending on what you are looking for.

We were trying to eliminate poor CSM behavior (lack of proactive outreach, being too late to the game realizing there is a problem) as being an indicator for churn. We are trying to create a world class CS team, and we needed these extra data points and checks and balances for our team to keep on task. This is more than just what we get from our CRM Salesforce, this allows for that proactive work as well that a CSM needs to be doing.

What Customer Success solution do you use?

Natero review by Kent P.
Kent P.

"+1 to Natero"

What do you like best?

Natero has given us insights into customers that we've not been able to get with our platforms, at least reliably anyway. Having an active bead on what our customers are doing and when they aren't using our product has made us more proactive and stronger as a team. As a manager, it's given me a better holistic view of our clients and CSMs. Which, in turn, has allowed us to create more efficient processes using workflows, and test new things with alerts and playbooks.

Their internal Customer Success team has been great and are super responsive.

What do you dislike?

Creating custom dashboards can be a bit of a pain since you have to chart the data elsewhere first. Also, I wish if I edited a client profile in Natero, it would stick, regardless of what our native system of record said. We have some unique clients... :)

We were really looking for a solution that gave us deeper insights into customer health and creating processes around what to do in given situations. On top of that, we wanted to be able to track our customer lifecycles and take advantage of success when we saw it. Any CSM will tell you, timing is everything.

Natero review by Drew J.
Drew J.

"Productivity Up at least 40% and CSM Quality of Life is so much better! "

What do you like best?

Prior to Natero, we used multiple systems to manage customer success and our productivity and general quality of life (day to day) were difficult. Once we got Natero up and running it started to make an immediate impact from the simple things like having a single view of an Account to the full day to day management of our activities (alerts, workflows, and tasks). My CSMs are now spending time proactively working the accounts vs trying to gather details and remember where they left off. We are all much happier now!

What do you dislike?

As in any platform or product, there is some quirkiness but nothing that causes me to cringe. The Natero team has been addressing things directly and have even rolled out some specific feature requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not using a Customer Success Tool like Natero, you are doing it wrong! Implementing Natero will make you reevaluate the way you are managing your customers and all your process. Then with the Natero platform, you can establish better, stronger, and faster ways to serve your customers. Once Natero is up and running the ROI will be knocking on your door!

Ability to see a holistic view of an Account and all data coming into one view.

Executing step by step process to make it easier to delight our customers

Ability to see exactly what our customers are using in our platform

Driving proactive behavior of my CSMs through Alerts, Workflows, etc.

Natero review by Jackie S.
Jackie S.

"I'd recommend!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Natero is the workflow functionality. It's really nice to have a clear visual of where your customers are in a process. For us, it's onboarding. I'm a visual person and it was important to be able to quickly see where we need to follow up with someone.

What do you dislike?

Some of the targeting/lists can be a bit confusing to set up. They make my head spin a bit, since I know it can do what I want, I'm just not sure how to get there. I also wish their training was shorter and more interactive. I learn by doing :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The hardest part of our integration was understanding our own data. However, the support from the Natero team is great and you can really customize the tool to meet your needs. We're set up a lot of neat alerts and tasks unique to our users. They also have a lot of integrations which fit our toolkit well.

We use Natero to combat churn and create internal process. Customer success is the newest team here and it's great to show the rest of the team the amazing process we've set up. Also we have a clear view into the health of our customers.

Natero review by Robert D.
Robert D.

"Basic CSM Platform"

What do you like best?

Dashboards are simple and easy to understand.

Account views give easy access to relevant information and its fairly easy to edit.

Natero team is extremely responsive (based on my review here, Natero reached out and we were able to address and fix a couple of the bugs I mentioned below).

What do you dislike?

Some of these may be a result of us not understanding the setup (which is itself an issue) but:

What can and cannot be edited on the account page seems somewhat random. Some fields show as editable but aren't actually editable.

Setting up recurring tasks takes full admin privileges. I've gone back to using Salesforce to set up account tasks because of this.

Actually building a dashboard is a chore. You have to first create either a chart or list, and these builders are confusing and limited, and then use those charts and lists to build a dashboard.

It doesn't appear you can have multiple email addresses or phone numbers on a contact.

Data in the Portfolio Performance chart is not accessible. It's great to see how revenue flow is doing overall, but it's a useless chart because you can't get to the data to break it down.

Performance is also an issue. Pages can be slow to load, and they've had 2 major outages in the 3 months we've been using Natero.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your CS team is fairly basic and you as a manager give them their exact daily tasks (they're basically automatons), Natero will help you keep them accountable. If your team is independent and built out of power users, they will be frustrated by Natero's limited UI editing.

Insight into account health, bringing together financial and platform data to build a good picture of how the account is doing.

Natero review by Anthony C.
Anthony C.

"Great features, even better support"

What do you like best?

Very hard to pinpoint as there are many. Really enjoy the option to upload almost any metric you would like via their API upload. Being in the CX industry, I can say that their support is top notch, in particular Echo Song was extremely helpful. She has always guided me through every question, very hands-on, and makes certain of our satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

I'd like custom units of measurement with the customer dimensions such as %, other than that they take feedback for product enhancements very well and I'm confident they will deliver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you ask questions on the things you want, there are many options, and it is easy to miss some of them.

It's an excellent way for us to put all of our success metrics into one place and generate a common score the entire organization can agree on. Before it was spread out on many spreadsheets with many different measures for what success looked like.

Natero review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Natero - a feature rich BI solution worth your time"

What do you like best?

One of the best aspects of Natero is the ability to track the usage of modules and features that customer's are using, to really build a customer profile and understanding of how our platform is being used. The automated emails are great for getting end user feedback and providing information and updates. Being able to generate your own custom dashboards and graphs are splendid as well, especially when presenting information to coworkers.

What do you dislike?

The solution overall is great, the only downside I've come across is not being able to track some of the custom dimensions added to accounts for usage.

We wanted a better understanding of our customers and which features and functionality were most used by them, and also the flip side - which features were not as used, that we could improve on and shape better. This has allowed our company to make better business decisions when allocating development resources and also has allowed us to more effectively engage with our end users to discuss their needs.

Natero review by Katie G.
Katie G.

"The best CSM software platform"

What do you like best?

Natero enables the best tools you would expect from a CSM platform, enabling CSMs to be proactive and growing customer accounts and managing risks. Team members can utilize task management, dashboards, emailing to improve adoption, advanced permissions / a robust health score and more. Due to their experience as an original Business Intelligence platform, the tool blows other CSM platforms out of the water with reporting capabilities. I've been extremely impressed from the start and their team has been such great partners to work with - always going the extra mile to make sure we're satisfied and taken care of. Couldn't recommend them more as a vendor!

What do you dislike?

Since they're still growing as a platform, there are some features you would expect from the robustness of their tool that aren't yet there (like reporting by quarters vs. months, for example). With that said though, whenever we've had a valid feature request they believe other clients would benefit from as well, they're incredibly flexible with adding the request to their roadmap and actually living up to the timeline 'estimates' they report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a robust tool to not only empower CSMs but other people in the organization - such as sales and product - about customer product adoption and growth opportunities, Natero is a great find.

We've been able to solve significant challenges with reducing manual work for health score tracking, improving our proactive capabilities, having visibility into product health and more.

Natero review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Great product with an even better customer experience."

What do you like best?

I think the best part of the solution is the team that supports their customers. They never give up on delivering against my sometimes unrealistic expectations. If it can be done, or if it is a non-standard scenario, they will find a way to get me what I need to support my own customers.

What do you dislike?

There are some items that I would like to be able to customize to suit my needs, but every solution is going to have something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to not only know where a customer is, but where they were, and where they are going, Natero is the answer for you. I have an insanely complex scenario, including multiple Salesforce instances, and even more products. Natero is helping me put it in a single pain of glass, and they can help you as well.

Being able to track and alert on trends. None of the other solutions I have evaluated have allowed me to do that... Except Natero.

Natero review by Brenan K.
Brenan K.

"Natero in a SaaS Exchange"

What do you like best?

I like the premise and configuration options around predictive modeling. This tool has enabled us to completely change the way that we manage accounts and scale the number of accounts disproportionately to the number of customer success managers.

What do you dislike?

The implementation seems slightly naive and requires significant user configuration. The time to integrate was significant. There were three main factors: we were not able to devote full time engineers to the project, the amount of data required was substantial, and, as such, required significant infrastructure to support the aggregation and transmission of that data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about your data infrastructure, improve it, and abstract the data layer to be consumed by Natero and other applications.

We are solving the problem of customer health levels and churn probability. Prior to Natero we only had gut instincts on both. We have been able to identify clients in decline more more quickly and with greater precision. The decline metrics are much more accurate than the churn metrics for us so far. That may be a factor of the number of churned accounts we have, which seems relatively low.

Natero review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"5 stars from day 1"

What do you like best?

From the initial demo to onboarding and today with ongoing support, the Natero team has been fantastic. I always feel that I can count on a timely response that is thoughtful and effective. The Natero team delivers a true sense of partnership and ownership in my success.

What do you dislike?

For me, there was an initial steep learning curve getting to understand and utilize the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Slight learning curve, very helpful resources to help and worth it.

To gain insight into our customers via data so we can best shape our product for them. The ability to reveal surprising and unexpected data is most valuable to us today.

Natero review by User in Computer Software

"Natero is great for keeping track of customers"

What do you like best?

It's a great source for getting information about all my customers in just one spot. It's easy to customize views and the team at Natero is so great with the feedback we give them. As we get more and more familiar with the software it's become a very powerful tool for us to make sure that we are giving our customers the right amount of attention.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few features that have been hard to use such as editing account information but as mentioned above, the Natero team is very open to feedback and they are constantly working to improve their product.

The main reason we needed a platform like Natero was keeping track of all our customer information in one place without having to jump back and forth between different platforms. Natero's been great at that so far and it's so much easier now to keep track of the customers in my portfolio. With the new features they're adding, such as tasks, it's even easier to keep on track of the day to day work I have to do.

Natero review by Administrator in Computer Software

"A great customized tool for your customer success!"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to splice the data any way we want it, which gives us the visibility we need to make decisions on the fly. Also, we love the ability to create custom workflows so our teams can easily troubleshoot danger accounts.

What do you dislike?

For us, it took a few months to fully integrate all our sources of data and really be able to get the metrics we wanted to measure. After that, it took a while to calibrate the quality of the metrics.

Also it wasn't as user friendly as we liked, so our team took a while to fully adopt it to their daily workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a customized solution for your customer success needs (and don't mind spending some time on overhead implementation), you should definitely give Natero a look.

We use it daily to track customer health, identifying high risk accounts that are likely to churn. Natero gives us a very thorough insight on each customer's status and as a team we use do our weekly planning around this data.

Natero review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Natero is a giant killer, disrupting a space that needs it."

What do you like best?

Full customization and powerful queries. This thing is powerhouse and the team is so responsive to questions and fixes.

The ability to segment health scores is a game changer. The ability to define custom metrics and develop formulas based off of existing data allows you to analyze data in new ways you only dreamed of.

Everything is exportable, so if you are more comfortable in Excel you can always pull your information right from a report.

Above all the team is responsive to feedback and the support I've received from the top down is exceptional. I've had multiple calls with their C-level folks to iron out issues and have found them to be amazing in that regard.

What do you dislike?

Spit and polish, they are a relatively small outfit so that is to be expected. The reporting dashboard could use some focus to make reports more easily accessible and combined into dashboards.

They're moving at fast pace so sometimes their documentation and resources are a few steps behind of their development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, don't waste your money anywhere else. I've used other tools and have demoed the industry standards and none of them stack up.

Natero is the best thing going out there and if you're considering anything else do not pull the trigger until you give these guys a try.

The ability to provide full insights into customer behavior, we can report on any dimension across any number of customer segments.

Natero review by Prasanna B.
Prasanna B.

"CHANGING THE GAME : NATERO"

What do you like best?

Learning the ropes for Natero and the tool proving to be very useful to Customer Success, I thought I’d share how useful it is for us. If you play a Customer Success role then Natero could prove to be an indispensable tool.

Natero, primarily meant for Customer Success Managers(CSMs) has its benefits easily extending to cross-functional teams. Providing proactive signals on status of accounts, Natero helps CSMs decide who to engage with. Obtaining “customer advocacy” being the core function of a CSM, Natero enables CSMs to easily identify such customers.

‘Custom Dimensions’ helps teams to port data into Natero. This provides a single pane view for all information related to an account. You can specify criteria to create custom views and see accounts that you are interested in monitoring. Natero generates proactive alerts so that CSMs can immediately initiate required corrective action. Natero also allows you to plot charts for custom metrics, providing CSMs a good perspective on the Account’s life-cycle. It can also provide support agents with account information right at the time of viewing a ticket in their helpdesk. This provides support agents with more context and helps them take decisions faster.

The deal clincher was the fact that Natero allows us to push unlimited # of events out of which we can derive insights using Natero dashboards. All other CS tools out there in the market are priced based on # of events that you send. Natero was the only tool with seat-based pricing. Considering the scale at which Freshdesk operates, Natero became the natural choice.

What do you dislike?

Its been 1 year and iam still trying hard to find what i dislike :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it :)

Benefits are summarized here:

Natero review by Quentin D.
Quentin D.

"A good CSM software to manage large number of clients"

What do you like best?

The Customer Success is always available to help us, and when there was feature missing they worked on it to develop it as fast as possible.

What do you dislike?

As a still young company there is sometimes missing features but the team is always doing its best to solve our issues.

We have a large customer base and Natero helps us to keep track on everything we do with our customers.

Natero review by Danielle F.
Danielle F.

"First time user - Good results! "

What do you like best?

Beautiful interface, good customer support. Love the integration with mixpanel so that you can track who is using, look at what they are using and tie that into a Health Score. The workflow feature is also easy to use and very flexible.

What do you dislike?

Some attributes are not intuitive. For instance, adding accounts is cumbersome and sometimes results in glitches. Additionally, it is difficult to easily edit aspects of an account when you're looking at the overview page. More integrations (such as Trello or Slack) would be great too.

We are trying to organize the onboarding and engagement flow for our customer success team. Ideally, we want Natero to be one stop database not only for all client information, but also for all workflows relating to client engagement.

"interesting tool"

What do you like best?

since i used this on a trial basis, my best liked features will be minimal. The amount of detail is great, being able to see possible churn, possible upsell opportunity is great. The alerts are awesome, no need to set one

they auto set. I also like the different dash boards and the information they provide.

What do you dislike?

we stopped using natero due to the repetitiveness of certain actions. we use salesforce right now and

Natero is not aligning with SF enough to eliminate duplicate actions, also, we need Matero to draw from the Opportunity level not the Account level and currently it's not able to do that.

we were hoping that Natero would simplify and streamline our renewal activities and populate those activities to salesforce.

"Natero Review"

What do you like best?

I love that we can setup Natero to email us alerts if accounts hit certain metric thresholds. This has been great for alerts on renewal dates or accounts that we have not contacted within a month or so.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of setup that it takes to get things up and running how we've needed them. There's a lot of functionality here, but I wish that it was an easier experience getting things up to how we want them, especially the healthy/neutral/unhealthy account definitions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool, but please expect to spend time setting up everything on the front end!

We are using Natero to help maintain as many healthy accounts as we can. Natero has helped us gain more visualization into what accounts are succeeding and which ones are falling behind aside from the metrics that we use for a quick glance in our own system.

Natero review by User in Internet

"Client Behavioral Review"

What do you like best?

I like the bigger picture. I love that there is a software available that can help create algorithms that predict client behavior based on data queries. It helps to scale the amount of clients that can be handled by fewer people, making the team much more efficient.

What do you dislike?

The complicated customizations. Natero is still very new and building out the platform constantly. With that said, it is extremely difficult to match and insure each bit of necessary information makes it into the platform in a way that is useful to the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Natero has fantastic potential but it needs to be scaled back to only perform the necessary duties. The platform is currently full of useless info that crowds the graphs and data that I truly need.

As a client success manager, I have to balance my timing amongst clients. Some clients suck a lot of time, while providing very little benefit to the company. Others, who are partners should be receiving more time that we cannot create. The software is supposed to minimize the amount of contact that is needed and help redirect into a more deserving client.

Natero review by Aman S.
Aman S.

"A product not only for CS but for the whole company!"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to handle and integrates with everything :)

Solves a lot of operational efforts and gives out amazing insights, the flexibility to formulate the Health for each account is amazing!

What do you dislike?

The experience has been great with sales, support, customer success and last but not the least THE PRODUCT.

It has helped us scale our CSMs better, we have a centralized view of each account. An aggregated view to help us understand the health trend of our existing clients.

Natero review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Natero Review"

What do you like best?

The best things I like our task alerts, configure account health score, predictive analytics, you can also filter sort Entex search, in the aggregation in segmentation analysis .

What do you dislike?

Some the things I don’t like are the customer email summaries do not exist, and the text analysis. Also the implementation for the tool took a long time in a great and we had to devote a bunch of team members just for this project alone.

The biggest thing that we’re solving is churn, customer health levels have been an all-time high. Overall with this significant customer user base were able to stay on course With all of our customers.

"So so easy"

What do you like best?

Great service! We've been really guided through this whole process of making a decision and setting it up.

What do you dislike?

I am pretty happy with everything so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

For start ups implementing their first CS tools, Natero is very helpful in getting setup.

Implementing our first company customer success tool. Nateros integration service has been extremely helpful in guiding us through the technical process of doing this. Their process is clear, and well organized.

Natero review by User in Computer Software

"Natero user for the past few months"

What do you like best?

I like the quick view of the status of my accounts as soon as I log into the platform.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports are a bit harder to find and the location is not necessarily intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend being sure that all accounts are categorized correctly and you have all data integrated to the system in order to allow your team to make optimal use of the platform.

Our client success team needs a way to evaluate the health of our accounts using multiple data sources and Natero solves that problem.

Natero review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Feedback for Natero"

What do you like best?

The Natero team is very responsive to my team's needs and quick to deliver on our asks.

What do you dislike?

How to work with the product and integrate it into part of my workflow process is not super clear. I understand the various features but do not have a good grasp on how to integrate this seamlessly into my daily process.

To understand where my book of businesses stand, and where the team's accounts are at in the customer life cycle, and what actions are required to take the account to the next step.

Natero review by Param V.
Param V.

"Great platform with excellent potential!"

What do you like best?

Platform is built on excellent BI technology and led by a great team!

What do you dislike?

UIUX is lacking to other competitors. It is not always obvious how to navigate the interface.

We are identifying customers who have bought our software's licenses and not utilized, so we can engage with them to avoid downgrade/churn.

"Great high-level tool"

What do you like best?

Natero is great for automating high-level alerts for accounts that you wouldn't want to pay attention to regularly.

What do you dislike?

Natero's chart tool leaves a lot to be desired. It is not very flexible or intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your use case for the tool before taking the time to fully implement, as upfront implementation is complicated and time-consuming.

Natero is allowing our CSM team to scale, allowing for more clients per person at the same level of effectiveness.

Natero review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Super friendly customer support"

What do you like best?

The customer support via email, Echo and Garth always reply on time and help us to the best of their ability

What do you dislike?

The UI could be better, I've seen some improvements since I began using it, but it feels too overwhelming and confusing at times

Tracking our customer's churn. It's a good analytics platform and it has taken us more steps towards reducing churn than any other tool we've tried so far.

Natero review by Jason X.
Jason X.

"Customer Success Lead"

What do you like best?

A perfect tool for high-touch customer success practice, and superb support.

What do you dislike?

Implementation and configuration are taking a long time to process and finish.

Visualize each deal during the post-sale stage, as well as managing reoccurring charges. Mark up for upsell opportunity for CSM to work on during the cycle.

Natero review by Jake B.
Jake B.

"We use it to help us reduce churn"

What do you like best?

The UI is really nice and makes it very easy to get a quick overview.

What do you dislike?

The software is a little bit buggy at times

We want to reduce churn

Natero review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Intuitive, flexible and great customer support"

What do you like best?

The UI is very intuitive. Even though it is a complicated product, it is easy to navigate around and find information related to each customer success representative.

What do you dislike?

The UI for defining health scores is clunky and a little unintuitive.

We are trying to identify customers that are having issues using our product and proactively reaching out to them and providing them with support.

Natero review by Ewen F.
Ewen F.

"Holistic Customer Success"

What do you like best?

Natero combines both data and human insight to give a very complete view of customer health.

What do you dislike?

Some small issues around the JS library mean it's a little harder to integrate for an SPA application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

We need to know if our customers are getting value from our application, and understand the effectiveness of our actions.

Natero review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent for monitoring client engagement"

What do you like best?

I like the alerts that remind me to reach out to a client. Given that I manage 30+ accounts, it can be easy to only focus on the neediest accounts. Natero reminds me to engage with all accounts on a regular basis.

What do you dislike?

I would like more details with the alerts.

Client engagement and streamlining client behaviors into one interface.

Natero review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Natero can be a great fit for the right stage of your company "

What do you like best?

Great team and always listening to our feedback

Flexibility with reporting and easy for non-technical people to leverage

What do you dislike?

Less automation for CS to easily understand next step in a customer journey

CS to make a customer lifecycle predictable, consistent, and data-oriented

Natero review by User in Computer Software

"Some limitations, but powerful"

What do you like best?

There is a broad range of possible functions and it is possible to integrate data from all the sources I need.

What do you dislike?

There is not as much flexibility in alert types or reporting as I would like. Natero would be more useful if you could get alerts in email or slack, for example.

Keeping track of key metrics across a large number of customer accounts. Getting quick alerts if those metrics change.

Natero review by User in Computer Software

"This product has been helpful."

What do you like best?

I like being able to get a quick snapshot overview of account health for various customers.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not entirely intuitive. Takes training to learn how to use well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend for account analysis and implementation

We are a marketplace and are solving for accounts whose API integrations are failing. We've been able to evaluate accounts through Natero and give each account a health score.

Natero review by Duc P.
Duc P.

"Wasn't expected."

What do you like best?

Easy to see and very easy to track what is needed.

What do you dislike?

Interface can use a little bit of polishing.

Tracking numbers.

Learning about Natero?

* We monitor all Natero reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.