Natural Insight

3.8

Workforce management platform used by 58,000 professionals in more than 90,000 stores to complete over 21 million assignments.

Work for Natural Insight?

Learning about Natural Insight?

Natural Insight Reviews

Ask Natural Insight a Question
Showing 10 Natural Insight reviews
Natural Insight review by Hannah M.
Hannah M.

"Natural Insight is simple & easy to to use!"

What do you like best?

I like that you don't have to scroll through multiple pages to find what you need. The Home page for NI has everything you need to work right at your fingertips. Checking in/out of work, filling out customer surveys, scheduling work... It's all there!

What do you dislike?

The app/website can often be glitchy/slow, making it a bit of a pain to work with on occasion. Although, the majority of the time, if you have a strong internet connection, you won't have a huge problem. The issues start to arise when your internet/data is a little slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely call the help center if you have any questions or a problem to discuss. They are usually very helpful, friendly, & quick to fix whatever issue you may be currently experiencing.

Natural Insight helps me to efficiently get my work done with minimal paper waste. I don't have to worry about wasting paper by faxing papers to my supervisor, because everything is digitized.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Natural Insight
Natural Insight review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Can be very useful for projects"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the calendar, which you can change the view of as needed to see what projects you have ahead to complete, it really helps to keep you on top of your deadlines. As well as keeping on top of deadlines already in place, it really helps me to see my availability when adding to my schedule as well. I can see right from the main screen if I have the free time in my schedule to add another task, and exactly how much free time I may have.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the set up of the earnings feature, I wish it were set up more like the projects calendar. If the earnings were on a calendar style view as opposed to the drop down menu, I think the program itself may be a little faster in processing information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a project management type of software, look no further. This is what you need. If I recall correctly, I think they allow you a trial period to try out the program. At the very least try it, and in my opinion you will never look back. It never is a bad idea to implement a program into your company that is going to make day to day operations run more smoothly.

We utilize it for project management, and I really think it helps everybody in staying on the same page and focusing on the goal. I have to stress again the benefits realized when it comes to the calendar and scheduling area of the program. Not just for myself, but for anyone that may use the program, regardless of what type of business it may be, this is going to be a golden feature across the board. Sometimes it is difficult to see or plan for just how long a task is going to take or how it fits in your daily schedule, but Natural Insight makes it easy.

What Workforce Management solution do you use?

Natural Insight review by Justin Ouimet c.
Justin Ouimet c.

"Natural insight "

What do you like best?

I used Natural insight for my job at Mosaic. I am a food and liquor brand ambassador. We use Natural insight to show all of the shifts that we are working. We use Natural insight to input when we want to take a vacation. We also use Natural insight for our training shifts and to order new supplies. We also use Natural Insight to input the information from our shifts to Natural Insight. We do a lot on Natural insight and it is very important.

What do you dislike?

I usually click on my training document in the Natural Insight app to see my shift information and need to use the website which is annoying.

I do almost almost everything on Natural insight such as inputting my shifts, inputting vacation time and much more.

Natural Insight review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Great App for Brand Ambassadors"

What do you like best?

Natural Insight was very easy to use and took just a few seconds to clock in/out. The in-area and out-of-area feature is a great way to track B.A.s without being intrusive. It is also great that you can log driving time,.

What do you dislike?

Shortly before I moved on to a new job, Natural Insight developed a new GPS tracking feature which would be on whenever you were clocked-in in the app. This would ensure B.A.s didn't leave the store area. I think this is pretty intrusive. Although it can be difficult to monitor an independent B.A.'s activity, it should be up to the company to rectify this by having commission and/or sales minimums, which would ensure that the B.A. stays the longest/ does the best they can. I think GPS tracking their movements is a bit creepy.

The app allows B.A.s to be totally independent while still ensuring that they get paid properly, show up on time, etc. It is a great way to keep track of employees without a supervisor being present.

Natural Insight review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great product"

What do you like best?

It allows easy access to clock in a see schedule and create a report to give feed back back to the client.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the server can be down but nothing else is wrong. A little hard to use on a small phone but on Ipad, and computer it is easy to view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works well and I have used it for months with no problem. I can use it on my ipad, iphone and computer on the web browser or you can download an application for the phone and use it anywhere.

Giving feedback to the client, it allows me to clock in and out of my assigned location. It works on many devices so I can do a report anywhere as well as clock in at my assigned location.

Natural Insight review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Natural Insight provides Peace of mind "

What do you like best?

I like that they keep up with my work visits for me and they are very accommodating to specific circumstances

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the range of check in doesn't show true and takes time to show in range

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely get Natural Insight.Its easy to use and has phenomenal support systems.

The biggest benefit I've realized is that I have peace of mind and don't need to keep a desperate schedule calender

Natural Insight review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Quick and easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. The fact that is is a mobile app makes it very convenient.

What do you dislike?

It won't allow you to stay logged in even though there is a check box for that option.

Clocking in and out, keep up with hours and payroll. I discovered that pay stubs are accessible and downloadable via the site.

Natural Insight review by User

"Unreliable check in"

What do you like best?

Easy to check in and out and submit call reports

What do you dislike?

Always having to lg out and log back in to get god to work.

Accountability

Natural Insight review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"The system is redudntant and time consuming. "

What do you like best?

I like that their is an app for both iOS and Android.

What do you dislike?

The system is very redundant in that it makes you input things multiple times.

Geofencing helps with remote employees clocking in.

Natural Insight review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Natural insight "

What do you like best?

Natural insightsuper easy to use if you are computer savy.

What do you dislike?

To many steps can get confusing at times .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it

Scheduleing staff and promotions

Learning about Natural Insight?

* We monitor all Natural Insight reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.