NaviGate Prepared

NaviGate Prepared is a secure, cloud-based platform designed to streamline developing and implementing K-12 preparedness programs while empowering staff with critical safety information.

Work for NaviGate Prepared?
Gradelink vs powerschool 2x

Learning about NaviGate?

NaviGate Prepared Reviews

Ask NaviGate a Question
Showing 7 NaviGate reviews
NaviGate Prepared review by <span>Daniel L.</span>
Daniel L.

Effective Safety Plans a breeze to setup.

What do you like best?

since implementing this effective tool in our school district, the set up wizards, help tools, customer service and more have skyrocketed in efficiency and creativity. Just when you think you might be stuck, the team at Navigate Prepared are there to make suggestions and come prepared for every question and scenario. This is a team that have not only done their homework but, know how to implement a product to its max and beyond!

What do you dislike?

Its really hard to find something to dislike about these guys! I think my biggest issue comes more from implementing with persons on the end user and is a separate issue to anything Navigate Prepared are involved in. That is, its all my end and not them. Rarely do you find a business you love so much!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a call direct. The Team will be more than happy to walk you through the products, cost and other factors and you wont be disappointed!

Communications with First Responders have become far more effective in your community than they were before. Having Emergency Operations Plans in place, give peace of mind should something go wrong.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NaviGate Prepared
NaviGate Prepared review by <span>Keith N.</span>
Keith N.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

NaviGate will walk you down the safety road

What do you like best?

NaviGate walks you through the process of dotting your "I"s and crossing your "t"s. You plan, schedule, drill, document, and report right in the software. You create a FEMA style school safety plan that meets all the requirements. You identify gaps in your plan and can work with local emergency services through collaboration to close them.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, it's a very good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have been very supportive and helpful throughout the entire implementation process. They've implemented a customer support forum that allows us to collaborate with other customers. The few times I've contacted customer support, they've been very responsive.

Students must be safe to learn, and this software helps us to ensure and document student safety by keeping us focused on drills and providing constant updates to our safety plan.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

NaviGate Prepared review by <span>Jim J.</span>
Jim J.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

Best School Safety Software out there!

What do you like best?

I like the interface and what I can do with the data. I can manage all of my school safety information in one program and it auto loads all of my roster. The customer support is what brings it home! They host webinars, in-person conferences and is quick to call me personally to work on questions and deployment. They know me personally!

What do you dislike?

About the only thing I worry about is the need for being connected to data to get the safety plans and flipcharts. If there is a way to download it locally to a device that might be good and then it syncs when connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try! They will work to make you happy!

Creating and managing school safety plans and drills.

NaviGate Prepared review by User

NaviGate Prepared Review

What do you like best?

I love the ability for the teachers to easily use the program and from the Admin side, it is a very friendly UI to run. Also, this company provides a bunch of opportunity for training as needed.

What do you dislike?

In terms of this software, there isn't too much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NaviGate Prepared is a very useful system when it comes to thinking about safety and security within your school district or business. Their online system and easy to use and they have a wonderful staff that provides any kind of training that may be needed. This program gives access to administrators to see where issues may lie within the building but is smart enough to realize that an emergency can happen at any time and allows for staff to trigger an alarm as needed.

We have to have a system like this set up for within the school districts. It is the law. The benefits I have realized is it allows for a quick head count of students and easily alerts the administrator if there is an issue. Plus, we have all of our safety information located in one central place through NaviGate.

NaviGate Prepared review by Internal Consultant in Education Management
Internal Consultant in Education Management

Fills the gaps, solves the problems.

What do you like best?

The ability for teachers to instantly check in their students from anywhere inside and outside of the building is awesome. No more running around with clipboards wondering if everyone has checked in.

What do you dislike?

Since the app/website contains all of the information, which is nice, it is sometimes daunting for new users to locate certain information and get used to the terminology of the NaviGate system.

The program allows or a streamlined approach to safety and communication. Drills and scenarios are done more efficiently and staff feel better prepared.

NaviGate Prepared review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

I speak about Navigate to my other friends who work for school districts.

What do you like best?

I just feel it's the total package. Everything is covered and in one compact location, but a huge wealth of knowledge and resources all pull together.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing I dislike. For issues we've had, we contact support and the problem is rectified immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I let everyone know the ease of use and recommend they purchase for their districts.

Our district has realized huge cost savings - from little things like paper costs from producing physical binders yearly to bigger savings in time spent redoing things year after year. Simple changes can be made online and it's done.

Learning about NaviGate Prepared?

* We monitor all NaviGate Prepared reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.