NaviGate Prepared

NaviGate Prepared is a secure, cloud-based platform designed to streamline developing and implementing K-12 preparedness programs while empowering staff with critical safety information.

Work for NaviGate Prepared?

Learning about NaviGate?

NaviGate Prepared Reviews

Ask NaviGate a Question
Showing 13 NaviGate reviews
NaviGate review by Daniel L.
Daniel L.

"Effective Safety Plans a breeze to setup."

What do you like best?

since implementing this effective tool in our school district, the set up wizards, help tools, customer service and more have skyrocketed in efficiency and creativity. Just when you think you might be stuck, the team at Navigate Prepared are there to make suggestions and come prepared for every question and scenario. This is a team that have not only done their homework but, know how to implement a product to its max and beyond!

What do you dislike?

Its really hard to find something to dislike about these guys! I think my biggest issue comes more from implementing with persons on the end user and is a separate issue to anything Navigate Prepared are involved in. That is, its all my end and not them. Rarely do you find a business you love so much!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a call direct. The Team will be more than happy to walk you through the products, cost and other factors and you wont be disappointed!

Communications with First Responders have become far more effective in your community than they were before. Having Emergency Operations Plans in place, give peace of mind should something go wrong.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NaviGate Prepared
NaviGate review by Chad L.
Chad L.

"Fills the gaps, solves the problems."

What do you like best?

The ability for teachers to instantly check in their students from anywhere inside and outside of the building is awesome. No more running around with clipboards wondering if everyone has checked in. Syncing your student information with the app will provide up to date information for everyone.

What do you dislike?

Since the app/website contains all of the information, which is nice, it is sometimes daunting for new users to locate certain information and get used to the terminology of the NaviGate system.

The program allows or a streamlined approach to safety and communication. Drills and scenarios are done more efficiently and staff feel better prepared. All of the information related to safety and security or found in one place. No more searching through old binders, stacks of papers, or emails looking for the most current information.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

NaviGate review by Keith N.
Keith N.

"NaviGate will walk you down the safety road"

What do you like best?

NaviGate walks you through the process of dotting your "I"s and crossing your "t"s. You plan, schedule, drill, document, and report right in the software. You create a FEMA style school safety plan that meets all the requirements. You identify gaps in your plan and can work with local emergency services through collaboration to close them.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, it's a very good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have been very supportive and helpful throughout the entire implementation process. They've implemented a customer support forum that allows us to collaborate with other customers. The few times I've contacted customer support, they've been very responsive.

Students must be safe to learn, and this software helps us to ensure and document student safety by keeping us focused on drills and providing constant updates to our safety plan.

NaviGate review by Jim J.
Jim J.

"Best School Safety Software out there!"

What do you like best?

I like the interface and what I can do with the data. I can manage all of my school safety information in one program and it auto loads all of my roster. The customer support is what brings it home! They host webinars, in-person conferences and is quick to call me personally to work on questions and deployment. They know me personally!

What do you dislike?

About the only thing I worry about is the need for being connected to data to get the safety plans and flipcharts. If there is a way to download it locally to a device that might be good and then it syncs when connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try! They will work to make you happy!

Creating and managing school safety plans and drills.

NaviGate review by G M.
G M.

"Fantastic Assist in Emergency Planning"

What do you like best?

The Plan Wizard is very simple to use, and being based on FEMA's template makes it very thorough. Helped me to consider steps and processes I never thought of.

What do you dislike?

We have to use a 3rd party interface so that the student/staff information uploads and syncs to Navigate. This proved to be cumbersome to successfully set up.

For the first time, my school has a very thorough emergency plan that goes far beyond evacuation. We extensively use the training scenarios. We are still learning the use of the student accountability section of the Respond feature.

NaviGate review by User

"NaviGate Prepared Review"

What do you like best?

I love the ability for the teachers to easily use the program and from the Admin side, it is a very friendly UI to run. Also, this company provides a bunch of opportunity for training as needed.

What do you dislike?

In terms of this software, there isn't too much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NaviGate Prepared is a very useful system when it comes to thinking about safety and security within your school district or business. Their online system and easy to use and they have a wonderful staff that provides any kind of training that may be needed. This program gives access to administrators to see where issues may lie within the building but is smart enough to realize that an emergency can happen at any time and allows for staff to trigger an alarm as needed.

We have to have a system like this set up for within the school districts. It is the law. The benefits I have realized is it allows for a quick head count of students and easily alerts the administrator if there is an issue. Plus, we have all of our safety information located in one central place through NaviGate.

NaviGate review by Betsi M.
Betsi M.

"LOVE the interactive aspect"

What do you like best?

I love the maps. I love how you can add symbols and how they can be customized.

What do you dislike?

The training is confusing...only because I am probably doing three things at once. You need to stay focused while doing the training.

Solving our issue of maps and exits is a huge relief. Getting our emergency responders involved will be a huge step, but once they see it, they will appreciate seeing that we are prepared for emergencies!

NaviGate review by Erica A.
Erica A.

"Great for Safety, but training is cumbersome"

What do you like best?

The actual Safety/Navigate Prepared Site is very user friendly and has wonderful features to help ensure thorough safety plans for a site. However, the Camp Navigate training site is not user friendly and very cumbersome full of unnecessary challenges.

What do you dislike?

The training site is not user friendly and very cumbersom with too many unnecessary challenges that distract from important training.

Creating and maintaining digital safety plans

NaviGate review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"I speak about Navigate to my other friends who work for school districts."

What do you like best?

I just feel it's the total package. Everything is covered and in one compact location, but a huge wealth of knowledge and resources all pull together.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing I dislike. For issues we've had, we contact support and the problem is rectified immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I let everyone know the ease of use and recommend they purchase for their districts.

Our district has realized huge cost savings - from little things like paper costs from producing physical binders yearly to bigger savings in time spent redoing things year after year. Simple changes can be made online and it's done.

NaviGate review by Eric H.
Eric H.

"Very satisfied"

What do you like best?

The comprehensive information NaviGate provides from Respond to all the drill and manual information

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about the service

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET IT

Navigate makes emergency preparedness so much easier. The tools are a huge help.

NaviGate review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Software Great/ Training Lengthy"

What do you like best?

Being able to schedule drills is my favorite feature.

What do you dislike?

The amount of time required to complete the training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give your staff an introducation before just having them dive into Camp Navigate.

Having plans that easily accessible.

NaviGate review by Administrator

"Navigate Prepared has made drill scheduling and logging easy and the functionality is great!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create reports. The ease with which the program puts everything into a simple PDF that is able to be loaded and sent is very nice.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't found a dislike yet. Any issues that I had were resolved by simply calling and they added the features I inquired about.

The ability to share information with District personnel and keep everyone on the same page with the Live Binders is great!

NaviGate review by User in Higher Education

"Great software,"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is how they are always trying to improve it.

What do you dislike?

A little confusing when you try and transfer items from one topic to another one

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work

Easy access for first responders

Learning about NaviGate Prepared?

* We monitor all NaviGate Prepared reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.