NCR Counterpoint

NCR Counterpoint helps retailers manage their business with inventory management, built-in customer loyalty, automated purchasing, and configureable reporting that can be used on any device mobile or PC.

Work for NCR Counterpoint?

Learning about NCR Counterpoint?

NCR Counterpoint Reviews

Showing 12 NCR Counterpoint reviews
NCR Counterpoint review by <span>Amanda S.</span>
Amanda S.

"COUTERPOINT"

What do you like best?

THAT I KNOW HOW TO USE IT...THERE NEEDS TO ME MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS MADE FOR THE BUYING SIDE OF THINGS. IM NOT SURE THERE IS ANYTHING STAND OUT ABOUT THE SYSTEM TO ME.

What do you dislike?

THAT YOU CANNOT HAVE SIZE AND COLOR AND QTY ON HAND AND QTY SOLD ON ONE PAGE. THEY ARE HARD TO WORK WITH ON HAVING CERTAIN REPORTS STANDARIZED. DOES NOT HAVE AN OPEN TO BUY PROGRAM BUILT IN. MIN MAX IS TOO DIFFICULT TO SET UP AND HAS TO BE SET FOR EACH ITEM. THIS MAKES FORECASTING VERY DIFFICULT AND MANUAL

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT MAY BE FINE IF YOU HAVE A VERY SMALL NUMBER OF STORES. IF YOU DO ANY TIME OF CLOTHING OR ACCESSORIES WITH COLOR AND SIZE REPORTING IS NOT VERY EASY.

WE HAVE HAD REQUESTS IN TO CHANGE AND CUSTOMIZE REPORTS FOR US FOR YEARS. NOTHING RESOLVED. JUST BEAT AROUND THE BUSH.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NCR Counterpoint
NCR Counterpoint review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Powerful Computing & Very Customizeable"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize reports and export them to other formats in order to get the data needed in the best format possible.

What do you dislike?

It takes a long time to learn all the capabilities and develop ways to best utilize the data. We also don't currently have the ability to look at past inventory states. For instance, I can't look at my inventory levels from 2 months ago when trying to analyze the performance of products during certain time periods. I can only look at the sales data from the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is very competitive compared to other sales software and it is much more powerful than other I have used.

I mostly use CP to analyze current inventory needs and forecast future needs for our retail stores. The benefit of using CP is the ability to generate highly-customized reports that combine or separate products based on everything from the product name to the description and even the color.

What Retail Management System solution do you use?

NCR Counterpoint review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Ncr rev"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the many functions and ways to access information where I can input Inventory and have that saved for when I do invoices and it is able to give me how short I am and how short I should be.

What do you dislike?

I just like the slowness of the system and sometimes how I have to wait several minutes only for the program not to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend utilizing and ncr counterpoint For everything from inventory to labor

I am solving the issue of shortage of products. I realized I can easily go back-and-forth between screens. I can see where I am off and I’ll go back and correct the inventory

NCR Counterpoint review by <span>Cari M.</span>
Cari M.

"Useful in analyzing business"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface helps toggle through different selections.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while for reports to run.

Analyzing sales and inventory. Able to stay on top of sales, replenish inventory, and transfer items to stores that need it.

NCR Counterpoint review by <span>Kaneisha W.</span>
Kaneisha W.

"NCR Software Review "

What do you like best?

It’s a great POS software used in the workplace.

What do you dislike?

There’s not a factor really that I would dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company I work for has been using the software for sometime now and is easy to use when utilized.

The problems are now being benefited by the software system updates which is it making the check out experience quicker.

NCR Counterpoint review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Good system for small business"

What do you like best?

There are many tools and reports to answer your inventory questions

What do you dislike?

The reports aren't very simple and most times you have to run 2 or 3 reports to get your answers. Might be good for smaller business, but is challenging with a growing business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is good for smaller business, but not so much with a growing business.

Problem solving regarding retail buying and number comparison.

NCR Counterpoint review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Simple and Outdated"

What do you like best?

Ease of entering in weekly schedules. It's quick and simple.

What do you dislike?

No frills, poor reporting, glitches. There's no easy back and forth between schedules and hours worked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simplistic; if you just want something to keep time and inventory, this is it. If you need customization and detailed reporting, look elsewhere.

Clock in/clock out and scheduling.

NCR Counterpoint review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Extra steps for simple tasks"

What do you like best?

Point of sale offers quick check out process. It is fairly easy to train someone on the process as I feel the process generally prompts you to what you need to do next.

What do you dislike?

Everything seems to be possible but there is always way too many steps to make a simple report. The software should have better reports already loaded in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to come out with a huge update and really modernize the software and it's capabilities.

We like the availability of offline as we often incur internet problems. This way to we don't have to manually adjust any inventory or other numbers.

NCR Counterpoint review by User in Financial Services

"NCR Products are Reliable"

What do you like best?

What I like most about NCR is the easy to use and functionalities of the various products used. When I see the name NCR it is reliable and compatible.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the products working in retail it is very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be Patient and become familiar with it

There has not been any problems I have experienced with NCR, old and new.

NCR Counterpoint review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"integrated features, semi-steep learning curve"

What do you like best?

Counterpoint has enabled us to enhance our customer rewards system and has improved the way we handle credit cards

What do you dislike?

There is a steep learning curve, particularly for managers. It can be a rough transition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are fully ready to go live before trying!

We use NCR counterpoint to manage all of our retail sales. It has improved our checkout times.

NCR Counterpoint review by <span>Amanda M.</span>
Amanda M.

"Good "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, customers like it, screen clear to read

What do you dislike?

Signature portion, signatures are always poor

Easy to use

NCR Counterpoint review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Sufficient For The Job"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and extremely intuitive. Help and remote consult is challenging.

What do you dislike?

Remote help was close to impossible but overall it was easy to get used to. Not enough shortcuts.

Money and inventory management.

Learning about NCR Counterpoint?

* We monitor all NCR Counterpoint reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.