Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

NCR Silver

3.6
(5 reviews)

iPad Point of Sale

Work for NCR Silver?

Learning about NCR Silver?

NCR Silver Reviews

Showing 5 NCR Silver reviews
NCR Silver review by Aaron G.
Aaron G.

"Silver NCR Register"

What do you like best?

I like that it offers thorough and in-depth reports for myself to use as the manager. I also like the ease of use across the generations to allow for easy training.

What do you dislike?

Training Mode needs the ability to perform exchanges and refunds and it does NOT do this. It never scans the barcodes on receipts if customers do make actual returns.

It helps us track discounts to the penny. It also helps train new employees in counting the drawer, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NCR Silver
NCR Silver review by Sarah L.
Sarah L.

"Easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

I like the easy to understand interface, and I enjoy the option of a favorites menu. It makes ringing up purchases fast and easy!

What do you dislike?

The app will crash on our iPad, and it has a tendency to lock up, even though we keep it up to date

I am not privy to our sales numbers, and as such have not noticed any difference, either positive or negative

What Retail POS solution do you use?

NCR Silver review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"This is a great service"

What do you like best?

I like the user interface and the fact that you can have favorites. And how simple it is to clock in and out and log in. I enjoy the option to print or email receipts.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how sometimes navigation can be tricky to find certain items. I also wish you could ring in a payment plan with out taxes because they are already included in that number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's one nice way to makes sales efficiently

We are solving the solution to having a bulky POS and something that more asthetic that still gets the job done.

NCR Silver review by Administrator in Museums and Institutions
Administrator in Museums and Institutions

"NCR Silver used for a Musuem shop."

What do you like best?

The inventory process became a lot easier for our Museum shop with NCR Silver.

What do you dislike?

It took quite a while to get it set up with our network and NCR kept passing it off as an issue on our end. Once they got us to buy the software and hardware it felt as if we were on our own.

The biggest issue we solved with NCR Silver was inventory. It made it 10 times easier and more efficient.

NCR Silver review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Ncr silver is a great pos no problems yet.."

What do you like best?

Ncr pos is great never had a crash and always functioning as it should..

What do you dislike?

The platform can have more covered theme and maybe a chat room..

The POS problem..

Learning about NCR Silver?

* We monitor all NCR Silver reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.