NEC Global Services

1.5

NEC Global Services specializes in providing suitable IT environment for customers who are starting activities overseas.

Work for NEC Global Services?

Learning about NEC Global Services?

NEC Global Services Reviews

Showing 1 NEC Global Services review
NEC Global Services review by David H.
David H.

"Nice hardware, terrible software and pricing model"

What do you like best?

I like the paging and intercom functions the most.

What do you dislike?

Just about everything else in this system, from their "Web Pro" to "PC Pro" & more feels like it's from the Windows 95 operating system. Worse, the licensing of every single stupid feature is very expensive. I can't just send my voicemails to email without an expensive per user license?! Dumb. Especially when I can go to Bandwidth.com or Twilio instead and just have their web based services and API's walk all over NEC's hardware.

Worse yet, our system was literally disabled by hackers a few months ago and it took my business partner and our hardware giy 2 days to figure out how they got in. They used a back-door that NEC built into the system by default on every device!! No one knew about this thing, either, until their Global Support team was called in. Then Global Support told us we did not have a current service contract and we would have to back-add it for their team to get in and patch the problems they created! They wanted over two thousand dollars for this nonsense! We're a small business with like 15 phones, too. What a joke. That is just plain dumb.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NEC Global Services

What IT Outsourcing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of NEC Global Services for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about NEC Global Services?

* We monitor all NEC Global Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.