needls.

Helping small businesses grow, needls. is an attainable social media monitoring and lead generation service. Filling a major gap in the market, needls. scours the social sphere to deliver real time, actionable sales leads by identifying intent within all posts and tweets.

Work for needls.?

Learning about needls.?

needls. Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 42 needls. reviews
needls. review by Fred L.
Fred L.

"Surpassed my expectations"

What do you like best?

I own an agency that has worked with large corporations and run ads with huge budgets, reaching millions of people. We have gotten great results working with Facebook Power Editor directly, but it is tedious to work with. Working with Needls has been so simple to create the campaigns and honestly, the ability to reach someone on chat right away to help you with the campaign has been critical to getting the campaigns launched. Access to this help has been invaluable to me. The team has even helped me with ideas on targeting, sent me related articles, and helped with headlines and messaging.

What do you dislike?

Initially, I disliked that the campaigns don't run on your own Facebook ads account, but after speaking with James, he explained how it all works, and I'm ok with it. I'm used to having total control in Power Editor (now Ads Manager) and I'm ok letting go some control in an effort to get better results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask all the questions you have and the support team will answer them for you. I was uncomfortable at first, but after asking a ton of questions, I now feel totally comfortable.

I'm using Needls mostly for lead generation for my own business, local businesses, and will also use this on the larger campaigns going forward. I've always been proud of our relatively low CPC and CPM costs, but I can't wait to see how low we can go with Needls.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about needls.
needls. review by David C.
David C.

"It's been the BEST platform I've ever used."

What do you like best?

Excellent excellent customer support, easy to setup, easy to get going, cost effective and best of all ADS THAT MAKE ME MONEY. The whole platform takes so much of the annoyance and tedious guesswork out of the facebook ads process.

I really liked how I could chat right with my support person right on the dashboard and how helpful they were. Also personable. I know they sell themselves as "robots" but they're great human beings :)

What do you dislike?

Not too much, I had a weekend issue and couldn't get a knowledgable support person on the chat, but it was fixed for me first thing monday. Turns out they had solved my problem ahead of time anyways.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, it's a low cost to entry, I think I started with like a $125 spend, and quickly scaled up as I started seeing results.

Generating leads: have gotten lead cost down to $0.66 for a very niche product that is high priced.

Generating Sales: I suspect this will be very profitable.

Scaling: I can see Needls being a GREAT option for a business that wants to quickly scale, as you can start at a very low entry point and then quickly bump up as their algo. improves. I wish I had of found this company 1 month earlier. Oh well.

What Social Media Advertising solution do you use?

needls. review by Brandon J.
Brandon J.

"Mind-Blowing FB Ad Management Service"

What do you like best?

It takes a massive amount of time to learn to manage and optimize FB advertising. This is challenging for any business large or small. Using AI Needls does all this for you. With about an hour a month I can run an powerful and effective FB campaign. Someone is available through chat 24/7.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I've been perfectly satisfied with Needls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make sure that you pair any FB advertising with email collection either on FB or your website and then follow-up with an email drip campaign.

As a new marketing director, I spent about a month learning FB. I was overwhelmed, then I found Needls. In our first month saw a dramatic increase in traffic to our website, email collection, and sales. Please note that for FB advertising to be effective it needs to be coupled with an email drip campaign.

needls. review by Ashley J.
Ashley J.

"Outstanding customer service and strategic planning"

What do you like best?

The customer service provided by Brian has been outstanding for me. Brian has been able to answer all my questions and provide targeted feedback for my campaigns. Even in the background without my asking, Brian has been thinking about ways to optimize my campaigns.

I am now running my third campaign (I update every 4 weeks) and the first campaign reduced my CPC be at least 50%. So I was happy with that.

My second campaign went the other way as I'm guessing my ads weren't resonating with my market.

So I created my third campaign and BINGO. CPC feel dramatically. We are talking a CPC from $0.40 to $0.07. And that was in the space of 1 week.

I love the ability to upload a custom audience. I love the fact I can upload a suite of different ads and needls runs their stuff and finds the best performing ads among them.

What do you dislike?

My experience has been positive. But if there were one thing that needs to change it is the conversions to an actual sale. In relation to AdWords, I have found FB to be more costly per goal conversion. But this isn't a result of needls, but instead, FB just hasn't performed at any stage for my e-commerce business relative to AdWords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must give it a try. Put a test budget out there and get your feet wet. You might be pleasantly surprised by the results.

Facebook is a detailed platform. I've run many ads via my FB business account. I cannot even get close to the level of optimization that is possible by using needls. Even custom audiences I have found to be a slight challenge with FB. But with Needls, the whole process has been a breeze.

Needls has saved me time (for the basics) but it is the optimizations they run that is literally impossible for me to do on my own. That is a huge problem that needls has solved for me.

needls. review by Karl W.
Karl W.

"Fantastic Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Best customer service i have seen yet!!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I will admit it does seem like a pricey service however its well worth the $

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you every need help they WILL help you, and they will walk you through the process step by step along the way..

Lead Generation and Facebook page integration. This service made running lead generation ads super easy and no touch! Also with the abilities of Needls engage being able to add industry specific content onto my FB page is spectacular this is a time saver for sure and in any business Time is Money. Customers are Driven to my page, I can interact with them via messenger and i have gotten more likes and add posts because of this service. If you have used the FB business editor its extremely difficult to use and very time consuming as well. I spent money using FB editor to run leads and i spent countless hours testing and running ads and in one month i ended up with like 15 leads. I used the Needls service with the same budget i had spent prior with FB business editor and it took me less than 1 hr to set everything up and and the end of the month I came back with 91 leads generated, not to mention the post comment page likes and visitors to my page. THIS STUFF WORKS! Any time i had a question or needed help there was someone available to help that was KIND, COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL of my time. Again I am very very Impressed!

needls. review by Tristtram D.
Tristtram D.

"Needls engage is frikken amazing"

What do you like best?

Needles engage gives you the selection of keywords you can choose on your own and searches for engaging articles.

So far we have 3 within 5 days. and they are all extremely engaging!

Id recommend this to everyone

i lvoe the support. the fast replies on facebook and the dashboard is extremely easy to use and professional.

I have been notcing the figures match up 100% as i have been checking this constantly

What do you dislike?

I havnt found anything i dislike yet. they are always there to help. ALWAYS online. and always answer any questions i need answered.

Engagement > visits > sales

needls. review by Lyman M.
Lyman M.

"I didnt Believe it would Work, I was Totally Wrong"

What do you like best?

When I first signed up with Needls.com I was skeptical because I had tried on my own spending hundreds of dollars on Facebook ads and only getting marginal success. When I started using Needls.com the customer service helped to come up with a captivating headline and suggestions for my descriptions, within a week I had 10 qualified leads, that was two weeks ago, today I have close to 40 qualified leads which is amazing.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I did not know of Needls before spending hundreds of dollars on Facebook ads myself, not knowing what I doing making a lot of mistakes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop wasting time, use needls to grow your business today.

The biggest business problem I'm using Needls to solve is qualified lead generation and the analytics to know where my traffic is coming from and how to make corrections on low performing ads.

needls. review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great concept for testing different creative copy & image combination, but no quality leads"

What do you like best?

Needls creates every possible variation of your creative to test and tweak consistently. Not only does this save a ridiculous amount of time, it's near impossible to replicate this at the same scale if a human were managing. I love that the ads are consistently being tweaked based on performance, it's great peace of mind.

What do you dislike?

The support staff are online in a different time zone which makes it difficult for me in Australia. After 8 - 12 weeks of great CPC rates & reach (yet not quality reach), the support teams advice was always to continue waiting. So, in the short term we saved on hiring an ads manager and our CPC was low, however over time it was a big waste of money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe this would be a good solution for B2C companies as the reach is high, however it did not work for us.

the time it takes to manually split test creative combinations for ads - with copy & video & images. Initially, benefits seemed great with a significantly lower CPC rate- however, even after giving the ads a significant amount of 'learning' time, we never actually attracted quality leads. In the long run, it was a waste of money.

needls. review by Peter W.
Peter W.

"Needls performed as advertised in promoting the sale of my new book."

What do you like best?

We saw evidence of increased traffic and click-throughs after launching a Needls campaign. Those translated to increased unit sales through our online channel.

What do you dislike?

I believe in full disclosure and that everyone posting a review should explain if they received any incentive from Needls. for doing so. In my case, I was offered a waiver of a month's fee which I feel is reasonable compensation for my time. It certainly did not influence the content of my review. I believe the credibility of reviewers would be enhanced if this sort of disclosure took place.

We were able to specifically target the proper demographics with a high level of precision. The reporting information was also valuable in analyzing our marketing strategy.

needls. review by Mick H.
Mick H.

"Superb Customer Service! Conversions, still too early to tell. "

What do you like best?

I have a very strong background in customer service. In fact, its probably the area in business I excel in the most. I was very surprised to see the reviews when I jumped on here because I have had the exact opposite experience. Victoria and Brian have helped me through this process flawlessly! Especially when I was having FB Pixel problems on my website. Victoria was in constant communication by email. Their Tech team looked at it and corrected the issue. In fact, my Pixel finder extension was showing that my site wasn't firing but that was actually do to the "Disconnect" extension that I was running on my end. Turned that off and that fixed the problem. Besides that...I have to give it to Victoria, she did a FANTASTIC job! A+ service in my opinion. As for conversions...Its just too early in the game to give a comment on it. Right now the ads seem to be moving at a great pace. I will update my review of this section when my first campaign is completed.

What do you dislike?

My only "dislike" is more of a suggestion. It would be nice to get a little creative feed back. I am not the most cunning writer so my ads have a very business like tone. Could use a small hint of creative advice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Already mentioned in review. Some creative suggestions would be a nice addition.

Looking at this first campaign with needls as a "test run" for my business. FB ads take up too much time for me; target marketing, monitoring and tweaking as needed. Hopefully it all goes well. I will be a customer for life if so! :)

needls. review by Madeleine D.
Madeleine D.

"Best Facebook Ad Experience Ever"

What do you like best?

I love that I am basically "hands off". After the initial set up, there is very little management that needs to be done. My facebook ads run pretty much on auto pilot !

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are inflexible:

, meaning that the campaigns run 1 week at a time (no short term option)

must spend minimum of $50 per week per campaign

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. The customer service experience is unrivaled. They want to get you up and going asap and want to help you succeed.

An easy solution to drive traffic to my business.

needls. review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Incredibly disappointing"

What do you like best?

Nothing. I couldn't be more disappointed.

What do you dislike?

Wish I had done more research before signing up! Things that weren't disclosed in advance: First, they require a 4 week minimum ad. If you have changing inventory or ads you are stuck. Next, you must commit a certain large amount of money to advertise on Instagram. Finally, I had an ad running with a bad link....for weeks. Meaning nobody was getting to our site and we were paying hundreds of dollars. When I brought it to their attention, nothing was offered to compensate the loss of time and detriment to our reputation. So incredibly frustrating and disappointing. Scam. Also not disclosed, Facebook doesn't know we are the client in order to give us credit for advertising. Needls gets it all. Last but not least, they were "recommended" by Promo. They even had a webinar together. Now I won't do business with either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just don't

They do not provide the results they promise.

needls. review by Bonnie K.
Bonnie K.

"Very Dissapointed"

What do you like best?

It was "easy" to set up - but the results aren't there.

Yes it is cheaper than facebook but you don't make any money from the ads

What do you dislike?

The cost and the customer service

I am in the processing of asking for a refund and they are telling me they have a no refund policy even though I am not USING that weeks budget.

They make it sound like the program is going to really make you a lot of money and it doesn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take into consideration that there is a long ramp up time to see any monetary results.

I have better results running ads on my facebook page and get more results

Increase revenue.

I have realized no benefits from this product.

needls. review by User

"failed platform- nothing different from facebook - and they take more a chunk of your weekly adspend"

What do you like best?

ease of use.

nothing different from Facebook, must do all the targeting yourself.

What do you dislike?

nothing different from facebook, but you must do all the targeting yourself. You have to do further targeting. you dont have much control over your campaign.

staff also did not mention adspend take away from your weekly budget.

you have to pay $100/month USD + 10% of your adspend, and you still have to checkup and bring up issues about your campaign to staff. The staff at needls will always send your issues to the developers but will never resolve them. theres also no compensation for time lost due to THEIR issues.

Upon cancelation your account is paused but it takes forever to get in contact for a refund. It took me 2 weeks to cancel my account, and STILL GOT BILLED! Then had to come back on chat to deal with the hassle of being refunded

- the dashboard doesn't make sense as it is not a clear reflection of your true spending.

- dashboard was showing $300 spent, but did not subtract the 10% adpend? a little concerning.

this may be the reason they run the campaign through their own Business manager.

- there were too many bugs with the platform. A lot of back and forth, problems were blamed on facebook. Stats were

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest taking an extra 15 minutes and learn facebok ads. Needls failed to "advertise to the market with intentions of purchase"

the platform fee and takeaway from your ads are additional costs that aren't worth the results and time you have to take out of your day to troubleshoot.

Was advertising an online shop to bring in more traffic and awareness to the shop.The incoming traffic on dashboard did not match the stats on my website. Had better results running ads through my own business manager.

The only benefit was that it was a simple setup process. campaign needed constant monitoring, there were many problems that needed to be resovled and took constant communication with the staff.

needls. review by naomi p.
naomi p.

"Relatively Good Experience, Great for branding, not so much for conversion"

What do you like best?

Needls customer service was extremely friendly and responsive every time I reached out to them. They were willing to help walk me through steps and questions extensively, and they never seemed to condescend, be busy, or be negative. I value 'problem solving' approaches, and I appreciated that they didn't assume that I was doing something wrong immediately (they were quick to take responsibility for any glitches or delays).

Billing was clear, and easy to navigate/adjust/change. Cancelling the account was a friendly and positive experience.

I liked that the software created a lot of different ads from the same small pieces of information, and they got our 'feel' and 'sound' right. The ads generated a LOT of facebook page likes and conversation. The overall cost for the ads was about 6x lower than what I had been able to do myself (and I do a really great job, generally speaking compared to industry standard).

What do you dislike?

We ran into some issues with tracking ROI - something wasn't working in the pixel code or the pixel code reporting, and when the campaign finally did start reporting, it was showing an extremely low ROI for actual conversions to purchase. This isn't really the fault of the Needls model - they seem to shine as a vehicle for getting new page likes, but our main objective was straight conversions. In the 2 months we tracked we were only able to see about 1 or 2 that we could definitively trace to Needls exposure. Our overall revenues remained flat. Once again, not Needls problem - just didn't suit what we were looking to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to increase page likes, this is a great tool.

You need to give the campaigns at least a month to optimize. Our cost per person went down by 10x the amount once optimized.

At this time, this is not a good tool to generate newsletter leads or have direct sales.

We wanted to reduce time on marketing and maximize money spent on branding - this definitely was accomplished.

We wanted to increase revenues - this wasn't a good tool for that.

In the future, if our available cash flow and objectives allow, we will likely return to this product.

needls. review by Aleksandra I.
Aleksandra I.

"Amazing program-combined options to advertise your campaigns . Love Needls ! "

What do you like best?

The full program built was very easy to use and at the same time very professionally.

Your advertising campaign will be presented with a few different subject lines which is gives you great opportunity to track and see which Add is the BEST and which is not successful !

I also want to mention that the beautiful thing what this program allows your potential customers Like your Page from the same advertising campaign

What do you dislike?

Not seeing any minuses ! Only positive results .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended!

Running campaigns straight from Facebook-waist of money and time .

Needls-helps me get results faster , quick analyzing

needls. review by Peter K.
Peter K.

"Okay Platform, Terrible Customer Service & Execution"

What do you like best?

Creating campaigns is simple and the process to get started is easy.

What do you dislike?

The company does very little to keep the customer informed. The customer is required to be proactive. For example, they targeted the wrong location (a country with the same name instead of the city). They did provide credit to the account for the mistake but the entire process took a few days.

They also require you to reach out twice to confirm cancellation. If you don't respond timely, they put your account into 'sleep mode' and you incur a $20 charge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The idea behind the software is brilliant and it can deliver results if you set up your campaign properly.

You need to be very proactive if you give this company a shot. They say everything is written on their website but they don't let you know when support is available, you just need to wait.

There are very few 'shortcuts' to social media advertising. This is a shortcut for some but you can get equally good results from other software (Adespresso for one)

Speeding up the ad creation & optimization process.

needls. review by Calvin Y.
Calvin Y.

"POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE"

What do you like best?

Facebook and Instagram ads are difficult to create because of how complicated Facebook has made the interface and functionality. Needls definitely helps you get a campaign going quickly.

What do you dislike?

Very little results from the campaigns I ran... we get likes, but no click-throughs. Very bad customer service. As the other reviewer mentioned, you have to be proactive on following up with your account. I had a glitch where the campaign didn't run and I had to interact with their customer service multiple times to get it going. Their software is glitchy.

I also got ripped off, like the other reviewers. I had a campaign running with them that I paused and a week later I discover the campaign is running again and had charged my credit card. I reached out to customer service and told them and they responded with it does not appear I paused the campaign based on their side. I specifically remember pausing the campaign to correspond with our social media campaign and told them their has to be a bug in their system. They basically responded with a "no" and that is all. I requested they at least refund me the balance on the campaign from the unexpected charge and they refused to do that. Don't use a company that has such poor customer service. AVOID!

Recommendations to others considering the product

AVOID this company because of poor customer service.

Was trying to get signups for our giveaway. Got lots of likes on the ad, but no sign-ups.

needls. review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"A bit shady"

What do you like best?

The two positives are the ease of setting up a campaign and the low cost of traffic. We were getting traffic between $0.01 and $0.12 each time, especially on Instagram.

What do you dislike?

First and foremost their customer service is quite bad. It seems that the company as a whole has little respect for their customers and will charge you more than they should hoping you won't say anything.

There is no simple way to just increase, decrease or pause account spend. We went through a tight month after using them for about 1–2 months and just wanted to pause or lower the campaign spend until finances stabilize again. I also wanted to give Analytics a month or two to see if any of the traffic they brought in that took 2–3 months to convert because their initial conversion rates were very low. There was no option to cancel or pause through the interface (which is what all others such as Google, Facebook, Adroll, etc. do), so I sent them an email asking to cancel my account. Instead, they put it on sleep mode and charged me $20 without telling me that this is what they were going to do. I had to get them on live chat to get them to delete my account (which is oddly the only way they will stop charging you) during the time they tried to sell me on just pausing my campaigns which will automatically put things in sleep mode but I declined and asked them to simply delete the account.

A few months later I decided to try them again with a different campaign to see if the results would be different. After a month of using them, I saw the same results: pretty cheap clicks, some increase in Instagram followers but very low conversions as well as some discrepancies in their stats and what Analytics show.

This time I did what they recommended last time: I paused all my campaigns to put it on sleep mode so that I could monitor the results after another month or two goes by as we do have a longer than normal sales timeline due to the nature of our products.

I was surprised to see that they instead charged me the full monthly fee of $100 instead of the sleep mode rate of $20. I had to go on live chat to get them to refund me.

Unfortunately, it seems like I'm not the only one experiencing problems with their charging mishaps. My credit card company froze my account due to the large amount of complaints they received from customers about Needls which meant I then had to call my credit card company and get them to unfreeze my card.

After all of these mishaps I experienced as well as the negative reviews I've seen from others who had similar experiences (which now seems to be more than simple mistakes on their part) it now seems to be a part of their short-sited business model of overcharging customers hoping to convince them to stay longer rather than respecting their concerns.

I've decided to just go ahead and cancel my account with them completely. It just isn't worth dealing with them anymore.

Unless you have a large marketing budget and a short purchase cycle from customers and/or you just quickly want to build up your instagram followers I'd suggest you avoid them. There is just too much shadiness to go along with their higher-than-normal monthly and weekly minimun charges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a miss unless you have 1) a large marketing budget, 2) a short purchase cycle from customers and/or you just quickly want to build up your instagram followers. There is just too much shadiness to go along with their higher-than-normal monthly and weekly minimun charges.

We were trying to bring in qualified leads. We saw a few sales but not enough to quickly recover the costs that Needls charged us. If their minimums were about 1/3 or 1/2 less and their customer service was greater than it is now I'd probably stick with them but for our business it simply isn't worth it.

needls. review by Joshua M.
Joshua M.

"Great Product and excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of the Needls system and the customer support is always ready to help within minutes. It's been a real time saver for us serving our clients.

What do you dislike?

The system occasionally locks up. Support is pretty quick to remedy the issue. The reports are also not very clear and could use some deeper level of detail on how the clicks are tabulated.

We are digital agency providing service to a wide variety of clients.

needls. review by Sarah L.
Sarah L.

"Complete scam"

What do you like best?

There is absolutely NOTHING I like about this. I would like a refund of the $80 you continued to charge me after I canceled my account.

What do you dislike?

I contacted customer service TWICE to cancel my account. They agreed to cancel it. After four months I find out they DID NOT actually cancel my account, they actually put my ads on SLEEP mode and continued charging me $20 a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve your customer service and actually LISTEN to your customers when they request something.

Business problem: a/b testing on ads

Benefits: Nothing

needls. review by Rodney G.
Rodney G.

"Fantastic platform for anyone looking to maximize your social media"

What do you like best?

Social Media advertising is hard like they say. The Needls patform makes it easy by doing it for you. Great program!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I have found yet... I will let you know!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend giving it a try. I am still testing it myself and will update this as needed.

They can easily manage all my social media and maximize the results.

needls. review by Administrator

"Needls Can Find Leads for You in a Haystack"

What do you like best?

We loved the ease with which Needls set up our campaign. We liked ability to edit the campaign whenever needed. We loved the reporting ad analytics Needls gave us. Most of all, we were impressed with the level of professionalism we experienced every time we contacted support.

What do you dislike?

The only bump in the road to satisfied customer was a billing issue that could have been avoided if the billing structure was better explained. To Needls credit, once the issue was pointed out, it was quickly resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait. Try Needls. You'll be glad you did.

Our market niche if very small and hard to target. Needls was able to find prospective students much better than we could on our own.

needls. review by Agency
Agency

"Simple Social Ads"

What do you like best?

I like that Needls does the technical work for me - it split tests and determines the best performing ads from each campaign.

What do you dislike?

I often run into client billing issues. Since my clients are in the U.S. and Needls is in Canada, the transactions often get flagged and put on hold.

It makes analytics and optimizing campaigns easier, which gives me more time to focus on the quality of the campaigns and other duties.

needls. review by Lee H.
Lee H.

"An unfinished product which I hope will evolve as it does not work with Shopifys policies."

What do you like best?

I like the concept...its just that as a medium-sized company, Needls insistance on being the only company to have a pixel in our Shopify site does not work for us.This appears to be a problem with Shopify who will only accept one pixel.

What do you dislike?

Needls inabilty to implement in Shopify (unless I remove my own FB pixel) looks like being a problem for anyone using Shopify...so what I DONT like is the inability to measure product sales. Likes are nice but we all need profit to live.

Probabably great for startups

needls. review by Administrator

"Excellent Platform with Unmatched Results"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Great GUI, excellent support. Amazing results (at least so far)

What do you dislike?

Takes a few weeks of waiting to get results going.

I have used it for a week only. Unbelievable CTRs, CPAs & Conversion rates. I have been a user of other similar platforms for a few years now and Needls was on my to do list. I think its one of the best ones out there. Their chat support is excellent.

needls. review by User in Financial Services

"Unbelieveable response"

What do you like best?

I got over 67,000 page views in 4 weeks I could never see that many people in 4 weeks

What do you dislike?

I had a couple of glitches but they were resolved

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm working with friends and business partners to sell their products and services through Needls

I get tremendous leverage I can make contact with 1ens of thousands of people. So far it looks like 7.40% of those page views converted to sales

needls. review by Agency in Entertainment
Agency in Entertainment

"This is a fantastic service"

What do you like best?

I like how their dashboard shows me the information I need to know all in one place, and I gained some surprising insights from looking through the results.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is that leads don't automatically land in Hubspot, and I have to copy/paste them in. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support is very helpful

I'm driving leads that convert, using targeted advertising, quickly and efficiently, at adjustable scale.

needls. review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

On my initial sign up, they were very helpful and patient with a small business with little to no social media advertising experience.

What do you dislike?

A little trouble with the pixel code thing likely my fault

Looking for more clients. Just signed up!

needls. review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Fraudulent"

What do you like best?

This service does not appear to do anything, except use a link-farm for Likes.

What do you dislike?

Almost a week after cancelling my account, Needls still charged my credit card, and for 4 x the weekly amount we agreed to when I signed up!

I can understand if my cancellation "fell through the cracks", but to quadruple the fee is unacceptable and suspicious.

I did not get any results (sales) from their service, only FaceBook likes from what looks like a "Like farm" operation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would run away from Needls.

I was paying them to increase my companies sales. No tangible benefits received.

needls. review by James K.
James K.

"Helpful Staff"

What do you like best?

Needls support is very helpful in implementing customizations for my campaigns.

What do you dislike?

There are some limited advertising vehicle options (i.e. the platform does not yet offer carousel options)

Split testing. Needls is extremely effective in testing out many different ads and ad copy and is helpful in figuring out which combination of ad design and ad copy is the most effective.

needls. review by Jason R. C.
Jason R. C.

"Great for grass roots!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use platform and fast customer service. Even tech challenged people can use this platform. One stop shopping for Facebook and Instagram ads.

What do you dislike?

Have to ask the customer service rep to set campaign targeting to a specific city or town but they are quick to respond and adjust.

Public awareness campaigns, ads for tickets sales, outreach to elected officials.

needls. review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great support, poor results"

What do you like best?

They have a livechat within the app, in which the team was very attentive.

What do you dislike?

Being a seasoned paid marketer, I have generated some great results through Facebook Ads. My team wanted to give Needls a try to automate our Paid Social and receive optimized and laser-targeted results. Unbeknownst to myself, Needls requires a 4wk minimum and say results should pick up between week 4-6. After 4 wks (and $600 US) we got very poor results much worse than with our own efforts and cancelled.

Automated Paid Social with optimized AI.

needls. review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"The Lead Generation really does work... I was super skeptical"

What do you like best?

I love that I got a TON of clicks... only a few leads but those few leads could lead to businesses that partner with us. This ad agency is the BEST that I have ever seen. for reals!

What do you dislike?

um... hmmm nothing really... there support is amazing. I like that they use zendesk for the chat system... makes communicating with them really easy then creating a ticket and waiting to hear back from someone .

lead generation and traffic to our website

needls. review by Karen H.
Karen H.

"Great customer service!"

What do you like best?

The customer service representatives are very attentive and easy to get in touch with. They want to help you, and want to resolve any problem you may be having.

What do you dislike?

As with all marketing plans, it takes longer than you would like to start seeing the benefits.

Very unique and beneficial marketing idea. This model works very well for most businesses.

Easy to use.

Helped me in targeting the market that I was trying to reach.

needls. review by User

"Easy interface FANTASTIC Support"

What do you like best?

Hands down, the customer service and support are why I use this platform. They make it simple and easy to create a campaign and will help the whole way.

What do you dislike?

I had to pause my campaign for a few months due to some unexpected issues. They were kind enough to give me a break on the sleep fee for a few months!

The annoyance of creating, managing, and optimizing ads in Facebook ads manager. It has made this a much easy and mindless process.

"great platform"

What do you like best?

Simple to use we have avoided facebook as we had no one to manage it after setting up campaigns and seeing the results its amazing

What do you dislike?

if we could change are own budgets that would be very usfull

Recommendations to others considering the product

great service the results are great

great conversion more customers less cost

needls. review by Brian T D.
Brian T D.

"Honor in Blue loves Needls."

What do you like best?

We setup target campaigns and they run them. Simple to use. It has increased our sales tenfold.

What do you dislike?

We do not dislike anything. We love the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes about 5-6 weeks to ramp up but then takes off nicely.

Needls is managing our social media and our message.

needls. review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Amazing and Prompt One on One Attention!"

What do you like best?

The one on one help with coaching to get the most optimized campaign is ahead of anyone by a long shot. I really am enjoying the experience thus far.

What do you dislike?

I dont see any dislikes at this point...I am fairly new but so far so good.

I am increasing and expanding my lead pools into social media. I have seen two leads come in and both seem promising.

needls. review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Very Dissapointed - Terrible ENGAGE content"

What do you like best?

Easy set up is about the only good thing.

What do you dislike?

NO direct phone line with chat only available.

ENGAGE was a waste of time. The content posted only degraded my brand and was irrelevant. Needls even kept posting to my facebook when it was turned off.

There were no results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use Facebook.

I have better results running ads on my facebook page which get more results.

needls. review by Agency in Graphic Design
Agency in Graphic Design

"Amazing a very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Pixel tracking and lead generation technique

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, but could have more training material for users to go through

Improved reviews website clicks

needls. review by Tag C.
Tag C.

"amazing support "

What do you like best?

best support team hands down. every intervention.

What do you dislike?

nothing yet waiting for the results of campaign

outreach the social media

Learning about needls.?

* We monitor all needls. reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.