Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough

4.0

Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP provides advice and counsel in litigation, corporate, securities, finance, banking, mergers and acquisitions, financial services, healthcare, technology, intellectual property, labor and employment, government relations, regulatory, bankruptcy and creditors' rights, immigration, international law, and other needs of clients ranging from private individuals to large businesses.

Work for Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough?

Learning about Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough?

Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough Reviews

Showing 1 Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough review
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough review by Joshua C.
Joshua C.

"Great For Targeted Marketing"

What do you like best?

I like the quick reports function, this allows me to streamline the report and get the basics of what I need

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I am constantly creating custom markets, I wish that I could make them quickly without have to fill out a whole form to create it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company, easy to work with.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough

What Corporate Law Firms solution do you use?

Learning about Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough?

* We monitor all Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.