NEO LMS

NEO is a simple, powerful, cloud-hosted LMS for use by individual teachers, schools, districts, and universities.

Work for NEO LMS?
Thoughtindustries logo  2x

Learning about NEO?

NEO LMS Reviews

Ask NEO a Question
Showing 18 NEO reviews
NEO review by <span>Hank S.</span>
Hank S.

Very easy tools which you can use in a simple way.

What do you like best?

I really do like that program as it is the great learning control system for managing all audience performance. I can concentrate on supply a great learning experience just as combine all the significant tools schools need to support useful teaching and learning.

What do you dislike?

I really don't know any big problems on this platform. The online session and all part of study never had some bad steps. Also, it doesn't bring any hard understanding of students about the subjects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is very great for all learning process. With this platform, you will have the opportunity to use the powerful tools of knowledge.You will be sure that all your students will increase their level of education skills.

As a teacher, I especially like how flexible the online quizzes,and much more and how healthy I am able to arrange the resources in my direction. I like that I have the ability to have unique to the learning system. I can manage all learning process of my students.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NEO LMS
NEO review by <span>William G.</span>
William G.

All Around Great Product for Our College

What do you like best?

This is our school’s first LMS, so aside from navigating the sections of Turnitin, most students and teachers had not used an LMS previously. Students took to it right away with very little explanation (though the documentation is great, too). To a person, the professors at our school have been impressed with how easy it has been to set things up and add information and resources, and still have a clean look. From a UI perspective, every instructor with experience in another LMS has preferred this one, as have several students, and both my daughters, who attend much larger schools using more significantly expensive LMSs.

Gamification, group interaction options of all sorts, and continual updates and added features with easy integration make this a great deal and keep the focus on teaching and learning rather than IT. Instructors don’t have to master design to get a great looking classroom, and students don’t have to follow multiple portals to get all their information.

What do you dislike?

As this is a smaller LMS, there are limitations to customization, and it’s only LTI 1.1 compliant currently (though LTI Advantage is on the Q2 2018 roadmap). That said, the engineers work rapidly and regularly deliver new and improved operations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test a few classes with the trial version and check out all of the documentation for users (administrators, teachers and students), including the videos, diagrams and articles. Also keep up with the excellent response time in the support forum (only paying customers can use it, but it demonstrates the timeliness of service and provides some terrific insights into the product).

NEO LMS provides great all-in-one operability from the LMS end including gradebook, attendance (by date and time period, if needed), LTI integration, partnerships which speed up a number of the integrations, customized reports, multiple communication channels, campus announcements, calendars, groups, and a host of other items which, in our case, allow our school to avoid spending time and money on multiple services.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

NEO review by <span>Jesica B.</span>
Jesica B.

We are glad to have education habits. And work on their development.

What do you like best?

As for me, I have great tools to use helpful edition. I have the ability to create a wonderful training system which will help our pupils to study better. I like the tracking system working fast. Good with the phone. I like to be around that working process.

What do you dislike?

Very useful education platform. I like to use it. I don't have a bad issue with that software. I always glad to start my working day with this solution. I like that my students can easily use it. It is the important side of this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The great ability to work with all information plus it is simple to use an old archive which we have. To install is simple and understandable. Ability to use the classroom materials. The easy way to control a classroom and make a higher level of study.

With this wonderful platform, we are working every day. We can make it unique to the learning system. Helps to us to focus on learning system. To make our study much better and effective. It's really very good to work with all useful skills which we need.

NEO review by <span>Ward G.</span>
Ward G.

To control our program.

What do you like best?

Very good that I can add content to my business courses with no any programming science. That interface is simple to find out. I have customized it for my team works logos.

What do you dislike?

Great process to learn.Very easy to use and simple way to understand. We are working on this platform and find just a good side for our business. We like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That software has a perfect user interface and is simple to use. By drag and drop pictures of content into a course and gives fast unit courses to build a learning way.

Perfect that classroom or community on a safe platform. The best platform for long enterprise study. I can run commercial training for my business. Really care and helps.

NEO review by <span>Chang B.</span>
Chang B.

Powerful tools

What do you like best?

I like it because I have powerful tools. I can make training solutions for all-region and schools. Great education tools. The great grading system is what the first step which I like the most.

What do you dislike?

If be honest. I like that product. Till now I don't have any heavy cons about that one. Very easy to use and understand.Always help and make my day run fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found very fast set up, quite easy to archive old classes. Smooth integration of classroom accessories into the one method. Great product for everyone.

It helps us every day. It's perfect for the unique, higher learning that will make us focus on in our academy.I can say that works good and consist everything that we need.

NEO review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

Accessible LMS Solution, Inspiring, Engaging and Delightful

What do you like best?

ARNOS Online Education has integrated NEO LMS in its curriculum from the beginning of theacademic year 2016-2017 and now it is used by more than 5000 students and more than 150 educators. As an e-learning academy, our challenge was to find a full online educational solution that offers communication, educational material completeness and dynamic. Furthermore, our challenge was to diffuse our Ed-Tech pedagogies to the Greek market and make them recognisable. Furthermore, we were searching of an economic solution which combines both synchronous and asynchronous e-learning tools/ services, accessible to everyone. Thus, we chose NEO as a cloud based solution, which is our concept.

Our successful collaboration with neolms.com is an economically accessible and usable option, fully interconnected with assignment, assessment and collaboration tools. Through our LMS, teachers are able to enhance each learner’s progress by providing a tracking-weaknesses process, mind motivation, and targeted guidance.

What do you dislike?

Behind something good, there is always something better... which is the basic rule, as far as Education is concerned. We would like statistical analytics, about the access and login details of our users, on a year basis.

The greatest improvement, is the fact that our clients are absolutely satisfied without any technical or educational issues. We have developed ARNOS’ every cooperation with parents,educators and learners with the most beneficial way.

Learning about NEO LMS?

* We monitor all NEO LMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.