NEO LMS

NEO is a simple, powerful, cloud-hosted LMS for use by individual teachers, schools, districts, and universities.

Work for NEO LMS?

Learning about NEO?

Compare NEO LMS to Similar Solutions

NEO LMS Reviews

Ask NEO a Question
Showing 18 NEO reviews
NEO review by Hank S.
Hank S.

"Very easy tools which you can use in a simple way."

What do you like best?

I really do like that program as it is the great learning control system for managing all audience performance. I can concentrate on supply a great learning experience just as combine all the significant tools schools need to support useful teaching and learning.

What do you dislike?

I really don't know any big problems on this platform. The online session and all part of study never had some bad steps. Also, it doesn't bring any hard understanding of students about the subjects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is very great for all learning process. With this platform, you will have the opportunity to use the powerful tools of knowledge.You will be sure that all your students will increase their level of education skills.

As a teacher, I especially like how flexible the online quizzes,and much more and how healthy I am able to arrange the resources in my direction. I like that I have the ability to have unique to the learning system. I can manage all learning process of my students.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NEO LMS
NEO review by William G.
William G.

"All Around Great Product for Our College"

What do you like best?

This is our school’s first LMS, so aside from navigating the sections of Turnitin, most students and teachers had not used an LMS previously. Students took to it right away with very little explanation (though the documentation is great, too). To a person, the professors at our school have been impressed with how easy it has been to set things up and add information and resources, and still have a clean look. From a UI perspective, every instructor with experience in another LMS has preferred this one, as have several students, and both my daughters, who attend much larger schools using more significantly expensive LMSs.

Gamification, group interaction options of all sorts, and continual updates and added features with easy integration make this a great deal and keep the focus on teaching and learning rather than IT. Instructors don’t have to master design to get a great looking classroom, and students don’t have to follow multiple portals to get all their information.

What do you dislike?

As this is a smaller LMS, there are limitations to customization, and it’s only LTI 1.1 compliant currently (though LTI Advantage is on the Q2 2018 roadmap). That said, the engineers work rapidly and regularly deliver new and improved operations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test a few classes with the trial version and check out all of the documentation for users (administrators, teachers and students), including the videos, diagrams and articles. Also keep up with the excellent response time in the support forum (only paying customers can use it, but it demonstrates the timeliness of service and provides some terrific insights into the product).

NEO LMS provides great all-in-one operability from the LMS end including gradebook, attendance (by date and time period, if needed), LTI integration, partnerships which speed up a number of the integrations, customized reports, multiple communication channels, campus announcements, calendars, groups, and a host of other items which, in our case, allow our school to avoid spending time and money on multiple services.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

NEO review by Jesica B.
Jesica B.

"We are glad to have education habits. And work on their development."

What do you like best?

As for me, I have great tools to use helpful edition. I have the ability to create a wonderful training system which will help our pupils to study better. I like the tracking system working fast. Good with the phone. I like to be around that working process.

What do you dislike?

Very useful education platform. I like to use it. I don't have a bad issue with that software. I always glad to start my working day with this solution. I like that my students can easily use it. It is the important side of this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The great ability to work with all information plus it is simple to use an old archive which we have. To install is simple and understandable. Ability to use the classroom materials. The easy way to control a classroom and make a higher level of study.

With this wonderful platform, we are working every day. We can make it unique to the learning system. Helps to us to focus on learning system. To make our study much better and effective. It's really very good to work with all useful skills which we need.

NEO review by Ward G.
Ward G.

"To control our program."

What do you like best?

Very good that I can add content to my business courses with no any programming science. That interface is simple to find out. I have customized it for my team works logos.

What do you dislike?

Great process to learn.Very easy to use and simple way to understand. We are working on this platform and find just a good side for our business. We like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That software has a perfect user interface and is simple to use. By drag and drop pictures of content into a course and gives fast unit courses to build a learning way.

Perfect that classroom or community on a safe platform. The best platform for long enterprise study. I can run commercial training for my business. Really care and helps.

NEO review by Chang B.
Chang B.

"Powerful tools"

What do you like best?

I like it because I have powerful tools. I can make training solutions for all-region and schools. Great education tools. The great grading system is what the first step which I like the most.

What do you dislike?

If be honest. I like that product. Till now I don't have any heavy cons about that one. Very easy to use and understand.Always help and make my day run fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found very fast set up, quite easy to archive old classes. Smooth integration of classroom accessories into the one method. Great product for everyone.

It helps us every day. It's perfect for the unique, higher learning that will make us focus on in our academy.I can say that works good and consist everything that we need.

NEO review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Accessible LMS Solution, Inspiring, Engaging and Delightful"

What do you like best?

ARNOS Online Education has integrated NEO LMS in its curriculum from the beginning of theacademic year 2016-2017 and now it is used by more than 5000 students and more than 150 educators. As an e-learning academy, our challenge was to find a full online educational solution that offers communication, educational material completeness and dynamic. Furthermore, our challenge was to diffuse our Ed-Tech pedagogies to the Greek market and make them recognisable. Furthermore, we were searching of an economic solution which combines both synchronous and asynchronous e-learning tools/ services, accessible to everyone. Thus, we chose NEO as a cloud based solution, which is our concept.

Our successful collaboration with neolms.com is an economically accessible and usable option, fully interconnected with assignment, assessment and collaboration tools. Through our LMS, teachers are able to enhance each learner’s progress by providing a tracking-weaknesses process, mind motivation, and targeted guidance.

What do you dislike?

Behind something good, there is always something better... which is the basic rule, as far as Education is concerned. We would like statistical analytics, about the access and login details of our users, on a year basis.

The greatest improvement, is the fact that our clients are absolutely satisfied without any technical or educational issues. We have developed ARNOS’ every cooperation with parents,educators and learners with the most beneficial way.

NEO review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Innovative, Engaging and really Delightful for any educator or learner"

What do you like best?

After our successful collaboration’s establishment with Cypher Learning Company and the use of its NEO LMS, each teacher using Neo’s content authoring, assessment and collaboration tools, is able not just to deliver his synchronous/asynchronous video-lectures or assess the performance of his students, but becomes a constant mentor able to develop a step-by-step student-centered learning path... personalized for each learner. Through Neo’ s tracking progress feedback and pop-up analytics, the teacher is fully aware of each learners’ weaknesses. Being fully equipped with interactive pedagogical practices, EdTech tools, and engaging lesson plans, he is able to focus efficiently on each student’ personal needs, regarding with the corresponding learning object.

What do you dislike?

There is no factor or aspects of NEO that I dislike, as I believe that is a great tool for any educator to be engaged in the Ed-Tech process, as that the will be able to engage his learners as well.

After NEO's integrations with ARNOS' affairs, our clients are more satisfied and supported in the most beneficial way.

NEO review by Jelena L.
Jelena L.

"So far as I know one of the best LMSes on the market with regards to UX and GUI"

What do you like best?

CypherLearning really did their homework and come up with one of the best LMSes as far as I've been through with regards to UserExperience and Graphical User Interface! It's nice and clean, easy to use - you don't need to invest in a solid support team locally! The system just works - educators focus on teaching and students on learning!

What do you dislike?

We would like to see NEO with much more functionality and options for teaching in Higher ED, which supports extended idea of socializing,e.g. where students can self-organize in own socialized learning arenas and functionality for high impact of interaction.

Education/teaching

NEO review by Amber B.
Amber B.

"NEO LMS Review"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the NEO LMS is that it is user friendly. Our instructors and staff require very little training in managing their online classes. We have used the LMS for over 4 years and have had a great experience

What do you dislike?

At this point, we there is nothing that we dislike about the LMS

Overall time management. Our instructors and administrators have set up our courses to spend less time grading and more time assisting students.

NEO review by User

"NEO LMS for Middle School"

What do you like best?

I like the Not Submitted feature in the gradebook. This is an easy way to send an email to the students who have not submitted an assignment yet.

What do you dislike?

I wish the parent emails were linked to the student. When I send that missing assignment email to the student, it would be helpful to be able to cc the parent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have had good customer support from NEO, the product is fairly forgiving. I accidently deleted several assignments and was able to retrieve them from the trash.

There is some flexibilty that other classroom LMS do not have.

NEO review by Cheryl E.
Cheryl E.

"NEO LMS Review"

What do you like best?

At The REALM, a public school of choice, we are so grateful to have NEO as our LMS. The feature we like best about NEO is that it is user friendly for our middle school students, and allows them to move through a self-paced curriculum.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Even though there are some features we hope will eventually be added, our school believes that this is the best system out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This LMS is a perfect fit for a Blended Learning School program.

The REALM is a school that utilizes NEO

NEO review by Dr. Oscar V.
Dr. Oscar V.

"No question: the best LMS - NEO!"

What do you like best?

As a content designer and integrator NEO allows me to be "creative". It have all the tools needed to create a great educational experience.

What do you dislike?

Better JS and HTML handling. A better way to add scripts to the framework.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to move very rapidly from a basic implementation to a professional servicing solutions NEO is the tool you need, hands down!

You can tackle any educational or training requirement with NEO to include a strong eCommerce setup.

NEO review by Administrator

"Neo is the greatest! It has tons of features and different ways to customize my lessons and courses"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the best is you can differentiate instruction.

What do you dislike?

The scrollbar on the right of the gradebook is to tiny and it would be great if I could see more of my students without scrolling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None, except the scroll bar in the gradebook.

It eases the teacher load by being able to create quizzes that are graded by the computer.

NEO review by Beth B.
Beth B.

"EDU2.0 as a Learning Management System"

What do you like best?

Overall I was very please with EDU2.0. I like the flexibility in the gradebook (using either individual grades or the grade all at once feature) and the ability to embed a wide array of work into the submissions. The quiz maker (although not initially intuitive) was easy to use. It was also useful to be able to view a student's site "as a student". I really liked the proficiency function, so students could see their progress on individual proficiencies. I also liked the shared rubric library.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe our school maximized the potential of this tool, because it did not interface with our SMS. That was a major reason we are leaving EDU2.0. I had a few beefs with this product. One is that rubrics were not able to be exported so students had to screen shot them if they wanted to use them in their portfolios. Also, if I commented back to a student that there work was not yet complete, it still demonstrated that the student had submitted and I had not idea if they had resubmitted after making changes unless I opened up each assignment. There should some sort of marker for resubmissions.

This was our schools first foray into using an LMS that was not just an electronic gradebook and it was a powerful tool.

NEO review by panagiotis k.
panagiotis k.

"Collaborative lms features to excellence"

What do you like best?

I liked the most features of gamification, online tools for video conference as well as the integration of powerful tools and services such as Google, Microsoft, Turnitin

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more custom reports and custom html forms for better interoperability

The full administration of an online organization and the ease to implement online tools

NEO review by User

"Used for internal info sharing"

What do you like best?

Being able to "follow" discussions or other information that is pertinent to me. Getting notifications when someone replies to a discussion post or other activity I am following.

What do you dislike?

The large amount of out of date items people leave up in NEO. It would be nice to have a setting where it reminds the author if the item is over a year old to review it for cleanup.

My company uses NEO to stay connected with offices around the world. We have department sites, general information, and even fun activities like book clubs and movie reviews!

NEO review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Best Software for Record Keeping for teachers"

What do you like best?

Lots of built in features to make record keeping an ease. It could also assit with lesson presentation

What do you dislike?

None. The software satisfy everything I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its one of the best I have ever come across

Made my life alot easier as a teacher

NEO review by Gil P.
Gil P.

"A Clean LMS"

What do you like best?

Effective dashboard that offers clear direction

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing to dislike! The Learning Management System is very complete

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep involving educators in the development

This has been an easy LMS to implement.

Learning about NEO LMS?

* We monitor all NEO LMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare NEO LMS to Similar Solutions