NeoCertified Secure Email

4.9

NeoCertified is a solution that provides secure email encryption for businesses and organizations across all industries, including healthcare, finance, legal, non-profit and education.

Work for NeoCertified Secure Email?

Learning about NeoCertified Secure Email?

Compare NeoCertified Secure Email to Similar Solutions

NeoCertified Secure Email Reviews

Ask NeoCertified Secure Email a Question
Showing 42 NeoCertified Secure Email reviews
NeoCertified Secure Email review by Kevin A.
Kevin A.

"I recommend NeoCertified for email encryption"

What do you like best?

NeoCertified is easy to use for our non-technical users. If they can use email, they can use NeoCertified. Outlook plugins make it a single click to encrypt. The fact that encrypted emails remain encrypted in replies is incredibly valuable. The tracking features were an unexpected bonus.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, the Outlook plugin fails, but I suspect this is more due to Microsoft updates to Outlook rather than a failing of the plugin itself. A quick reinstall remedies the problem. I also wish it had integration with the O365 online mail interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When looking for an email encryption option, start your search with NeoCertified. It is easy to install and administrate and is virtually user-proof - even with Luddites and technophobes. Using the Outlook add-in makes it a complete no-brainer for users.

We needed a way to send secure email that was user-proof and fully compliant with SOX, HIPAA, and PCIDSS. Encrypted replies and full automatic message tracking were unexpected bonuses that have been incredibly useful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NeoCertified Secure Email
NeoCertified Secure Email review by chris p.
chris p.

"Secured email at its best"

What do you like best?

Working in any business you have users that vary in their skill levels on a PC, but with Neocertified its a clean and simple process that any user- skill level can pick up and be instantly productive. As a technician, Neocertified's tech support has been outstanding. Simple questions regarding their widget for web sites or more complex issues like a registry issue receive the same quality of attention leaving you confident that when you hang up the phone its resolved.

What do you dislike?

That we didn't switch to Neocertified sooner. We have had a great relationship with the team at neocertified. Anyone you seriously doesn't try this software out will be missing out on a fast way to secure a mid to large size company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be foolish, try this software. If you make things easier for your end-users you reduce their frustration and the eventual teh support call to your desk. Cheers!

We deal with sensitive personal information on a daily basis. It is human nature to sometimes forget that the information in play needs to be treated as such. The simplicity of Neocertified is that our end users merely hit a neocertified send button and it removes the worry and doubt of if the information is safe and secure. We techs have one less item to worry about through the day due to this software.

What Secure Email Gateway solution do you use?

NeoCertified Secure Email review by DAWN W.
DAWN W.

"SECURING YOUR EMAILS THE QUICK & EASY WAY"

What do you like best?

It was so easy to set up the "Neocertified Secure Email' in our computers. If you have any problems, a company repressentative will stay on the phone with you the entire time you are trying to set up. It's'

SUPER EASY to use and the pricing was very competitive!!! The owners were very nicfe to seal with. I totally recommend this company.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of a thing. Every component to this program has worked very well and no one has had any issues to date. I dislike the fact that it took me so long to find this company as I should have make thjis move a long time ago!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy this program!!!! It's easy to use, low cost and the customer service from the company is outstanding. will help you with anything you need.

I need to send a lot of documents that contain private information and this allows me the freedom to send with email or fax, knowing the information is safe and only being vewed by the person I sent to. It also allows the recipient to feel secure.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Keith F.
Keith F.

"A very good email encryption product that is flexiable and easy to use"

What do you like best?

NeoCertified is one of the best email encryption products that we tested. It provides a comprehensive solution for both our desktop users as well as our remote users. The system is very easy to administer, Outlook users like the integration into Outlook and our remote users are happy with the simple web interface. The individuals that receive secure emails from our computer are also happy with the service

What do you dislike?

The largest drawback that we have seen to date is ability to clean old emails from the system when needed. This is a somewhat clunky process that NeoCertified is working to adjust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend NeoCertified for a company looking for the a secure email solution.

As a healthcare agency we are governed by a number of regulations including HIPAA. Using NeoCertified has help to ensure our email compliance with HIPAA. Additionally, the measures taken to NeoCetified as an organization to secure there environment, eases concerns that our confidential emails will be violated.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"Great Email Encryption platform....but lacks G Suite integration."

What do you like best?

NeoCertified is a great no-nonsense email encryption system that allows us to securely communicate with clients and employees. Also, the Full and Lite user license options are convenient so that you don't have to pay full price for users that only need to send an occasional encrypted email.

What do you dislike?

The only thing missing, in my opinion, is integration with G Suite. Specifically integration with Gmail. This lack of integration translates to extra steps for the user to send a simple encrypted email.

We can ensure that sensitive email communication is sent securely and have confidence that the system will maintain the integrity of the data.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Robin W.
Robin W.

"NeoCertified is a best in class secure email platform"

What do you like best?

In addition to their secure email platform being robust and reliable, NeoCertified's customer service is tremendous. Among all our vendors, I am continually impressed at the degree to which NeoCertified's team surpasses my expectations. It was easy and rapid to implement, and the integration with our Exchange server and Outlook clients was simple.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about the NeoCertified platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to implement, easy to integrate with Exchange Server and Outlook clients, excellent and responsive customer service.

We send and receive all secure, encrypted email with our clients and business partners using the NeoCertified platform. NeoCertified also provides us with a portal on our public web for receiving secure emails from our clients.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Barry B. B.
Barry B. B.

"NeoCertified Secure Email"

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to use with MS Outlook. It is just one button and I have confidence that the email is sent safely.

What do you dislike?

I have to call my clients ahead of time to tell them that we will be using a secure email product to send them the information because occasionally their firewalls or antivirus software will not let the email go through or drops in their spam folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are too many bad people out there that want you and client's financial data, so using this product to protect yourself and your clients is a no-brainer!

We send and receive sensitive financial information. Confidence that our client's information is safely being sent and supports and satisfies our fiduciary responsibilities.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Bob C.
Bob C.

"NeoCertified is quite simply the best with service that is second to no one! "

What do you like best?

The protection of out clients' information has always been of the utmost importance to us and is mandated under the federal HIPAA laws. We rest assured knowing we, and our clients' information is protected with NeoCertified when we are transmitting data !

In addition, how many large companies can you call the key principal of the company directly and actually be able to talk to them? We have had a couple of conversations with Peter and was one of the key reasons we selected NeoCertified.

NeoCertified is the best......plain and simple.

What do you dislike?

There is truly not a single thing I do not like as whenever we have a question, it promptly gets resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are foolish not to explore NeoCertied as once you do, they will be your choice.

We legally have to be able to send and receive secure emails and at times confirm receipt. NeoCertified has exceeded all of our expectations.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Mike T.
Mike T.

"NeoCertifed is the best solution for secure emails"

What do you like best?

We really like that fact that NeoCertified has many integration solutions with Microsoft Outlook, RDP, and many other solutions that allows my employees to work quickly when sending confidential documents by email. NeoCertified has helped us streamline the sending and receiving of secure documents.

What do you dislike?

My only wish item would be able to send secure emails when clicking on mailto: links.

NeoCertified helps us send and receive confidential documents, being in the Credit Reporting industry we must have a high regard to protecting the consumer and their personal identifying data.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Holly T.
Holly T.

"Non-Profit Agency with HIPAA regulations"

What do you like best?

NeoCertified is very easy to Set up and Install. It integrates very well with the email Client that we use.

My users are very happy with it and use it several times a month.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Neo Certified, to date, that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your Organization is looking for a product to safely and securely send electronic information this is your answer. It is very user friendly and easy for Administrators to setup and support.

We are required to protect our clients personal Information and at the same time have good communications with multiple entities, NeoCertified allows to accomplish this. I'm very glad that it is not cumbersome to my users to safely and securely communicate on behalf of our clients.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Butch H.
Butch H.

"Peace of mind using NeoCertified Secure Email"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that my client KNOW that I take security very seriously. My job requires me to handle peoples Social Security numbers and banking information and just watching the news at night makes people scared about security.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at ALL! I feel that this is the best money I could spend and my clients love the fact that I go the extra mile to protect them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion there is NO price too high to pay for security of my clients most sensitive information. IF you don't use this product, the day will come that you will wish you did.....Just watch the news one day.

No matter how much money I can save a client or solutions I can provide for their business, IF I cannot provide security with their personal information it is NOT worth it to business

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Alan W.
Alan W.

"Great Email Encryption"

What do you like best?

The online web interface is easy to use, customer service is great and typically same day, and the Outlook integration is very easy and convenient, it makes sending and receiving secure emails effortless and thoughtless. I have worked with other encryption programs and NeoCertified is by far the most user friendly.

What do you dislike?

To date there is nothing to dislike, no issues to report, no complaints.

Working in healthcare requires frequent secure communications and NeoCertified meets this need for our agency and customers.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"NeoCertified is the way to go."

What do you like best?

In 2013, we conducted an evaluation of email encryption products, coupled with the phase out of an in house email system. Several products were reviewed, and the list was narrowed to 4 choices including our then current provider. For those 4 products, we looked at 22 points of comparison, with a 4-point weighting as to importance. The overall categories considered were the price, ease of use, status feedback on items sent, ease of implementation, administration and support.

The support aspect was especially important, and NeoCertified is the only vendor that provided support for the recipients as well as the sender. NeoCertified was the clear winner, scoring 43 of 52 points. The next closest was at 33 points.

We are starting our 4th year with this product and continue to be highly pleased with performance, ease of use and support.

What do you dislike?

The reporting provides some great stats, but at times we'd like a simpler user list. We would benefit from a more configurable report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We used a set of questions, compiled from our research of what vendors offered and from what was important to our business overall. I highly recommend that approach.

Email encryption is a requirement in our company where we deal with PHI on a regular basis. We’ve been pleased and impressed with their support, as well as how seamlessly the product integrates with MS Outlook making the sending and retrieval of messages quite simple.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Jim S.
Jim S.

"Excellent Product - A reseller's point of view"

What do you like best?

The onboarding process is so much better to navigate than other products we evaluated. The setup is straightforward, and our clients have been very happy with the product. Technical as well as pre-sales support is great; overall we are pleased to offer NeoCertified Encryption to our clients.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we can see or have experienced that we do not lke or have had any issues with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you compare other similar products, you will agree that NeoCertified is superior.

We work with medical practices, financial services and non-profit organizations who ask us to recommend and implement secure, reliable and easy to use email encryption products.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Timothy B.
Timothy B.

"NeoCertified Email"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of it's use, the Outlook plugin and the portal itself are very easy for my users to navigate.

It's nice to have an important technology in house that is not taxing to our IT department.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of any of the features or usage that we have ever had an issue with?

Electrically transferring sensitive information from our HR department as well as IT, and legal.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Miners' Colfax Medical Center Review"

What do you like best?

NeoCeritified is very easy to use, HiPPAA compliant, and sends notifications right to our current email vendor. It does not cost a lot to purchase the product and the training is very helpful and does not that long.

What do you dislike?

The only possible dislike is that NeoCertified could link it to more email vendors besides Microsoft Outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is very worth considering because it is easy to use, setup, and is not super expensive. The support is prompt and professional.

The product does give the medical center the ability to send and receive secure emails that are HIPPAA compliant and meets the Meaningful Use 2 and 3 guidelines.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Kevin H.
Kevin H.

"Happy customer since 2012"

What do you like best?

The integration with Outlook makes it easy for my employees to send and receive encrypted email. We wanted a solution that didn't rely on users going to a separate portal and NeoCertified was the right mix of features and cost.

What do you dislike?

We have some end users that do not appreciate the extra step of logging into a portal to receive an email sent from our employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

End user/non-employee recipient training is important and NeoCertified provides quick reference guides that you can share as part of the process.

We are meeting HIPAA requirements by using NeoCertified. It's been a stable and cost effective solution for us.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Tyler N.
Tyler N.

"Exceptional Secure Email Solution"

What do you like best?

Product deployment is user friendly and easily integrates with Microsoft Outlook

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more reporting and alert notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to plan the implementation and consider employees that will not only be receiving PII data but also receiving it. Any PII data or proprietary data should be encrypted and secured during transit.

We frequently deal with personally identifiable information (PII) data and industry compliance standards, PCI, HIPAA, etc... require protection of this type of data during transit. Exchanging emails with PII data is critical to our business processes and eliminates the need to manually fax information or use couriers.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Linda E.
Linda E.

"Very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I have very limited skills when it comes to programs and how to operate them. I like the simplicity of their service. Even someone limited like me has no problem using their program and I tried several companies before this with no luck.

What do you dislike?

So far in the two years that I have used their service, I really can't think of anything I dislike about it.

Must send encrypted messages and documents to many different insurance companies. So far I have found no company that couldn't open the emails. Some of the other companies that I tried systems would not work with my system. Very pleased with Neocertified.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Sally W.
Sally W.

"Easy to utilize secure emails"

What do you like best?

I like that it is simple to use and that you have all the security steps included that I am required to have. My clients don't have to be sent any additional codes or passwords either. So for them it is easy. Also the "read report" tells me someone has opened it.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. It works just as promised.

I am required to keep safe all personal information. I send and receive documents all day long and needed something easy to use for myself and my clients.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Kathy H.
Kathy H.

"Processing Manager"

What do you like best?

Being able to send PHI to other associates or hospitals and physicians without the danger of this information being obtained by someone outside of the recipient is outstanding!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I've discovered yet that I dislike.

Instead of having to zip file all the PHI we have to send to other personnel we can simply click the 'send neo certified' button and our worries are gone. VERY easy to use and saves us a few steps in the emailing process which adds up to big bucks at the end of the year.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Administrator

"Great Service and Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

NeoCertified offers a great secure email service that allows our company to comply with HIPAA requirements. Whenever there is a problem, they are very quick to investigate and resolve the issue. I like that secure emails can be tracked on their secure website and users can see when a secure email has been opened.

What do you dislike?

The only room for improvement is the interface for the address book

NeoCertified allows our company to send and receive HIPAA sensitive medical information securely to other medical providers.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Betty S.
Betty S.

"We love NeoCertified Email!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, safe, and dependable. The hardest part for me is remembering to hit the NeoCertified button when I need to send secure emails.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love this service!

HIPAA compliant email became a snap.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Robert K.
Robert K.

"Great quality and fantastic service."

What do you like best?

The ability to be able to contact the service or help group and get a response in a timely manor, usually under an hour if contacting by email. Fast setup

What do you dislike?

We have not found any issues with the company

Recommendations to others considering the product

Secure and reliable way to send confidential information and data at a very competitive price

Secure Encrypted Email.

Our company needed to have secure (FIPS 140-2) compliant email to transmit confidential information

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"We've have a great experience with using NeoCertified."

What do you like best?

NeoCertified is easy to use, especially when paired with Microsoft Outlook. We use it to protect the personal health information (PHI) we sent to other service providers.

What do you dislike?

If you're not using Microsoft Outlook, it does take an extra step of having to login directly to the NeoCertified site but it is understandable from a security standpoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NeoCertified has always been responsive to our needs. They provide excellent support and are easy to work with.

In our business, we are required to protect personal health information. Using NeoCertified helps us meet both HIPPA and FERPA compliance for emailing PHI.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Paul D.
Paul D.

"This is a very user friendly secure email that is very cost-effective . "

What do you like best?

The customer service. NeoCertified back up their product with excellent customer service. They have added additional features which we are currently in progress for implementation.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any dislikes with the product or service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare the service and cost to any of the others and you will not find a better product for the cost.

Because we are in the employee benefit industry, we pass along to our clientele sensitive information that has to be secured for compliance purposes. With NeoCertified we found the solution

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Barb B.
Barb B.

"VP IT/Operatons"

What do you like best?

Support is great and they get back with you in a very timely manner.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything at this time that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great becasue we do not have to manage the server.

We can now send and receive source emails without any worries.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Kathy O.
Kathy O.

"NeoCertified Review"

What do you like best?

The encryption ability, knowing that our sensitive emails are sent protected.

What do you dislike?

We like everything about this product. We have yet to find anything we do not like!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not only is it a great product for encryption, the support staff is outstanding! Always able to reach a "live person" even after hours. There is a designated "on call" person who responds quickly.

N/A

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Donna L.
Donna L.

"General Manager"

What do you like best?

Neo Certified is easy for my staff to use and easy for the receiver to use.

What do you dislike?

Having been a customer for several years, I have yet to find anything negative with this product.

As a debt collection agency, data security is a top priority. Neo Certified allows us to transfer all types of personal information securely.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Carey H.
Carey H.

"Easy to use secure E-mail and compliant with NCUA"

What do you like best?

This software integrates into out Outlook E-mail and makes it convenient to send a secure message with a click of a send secure button.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes of product. Product works as advertised,

Saves us a lot of time by sending E-mail with confidential information rather than sending it through the regular mail.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Amy B.
Amy B.

"User Friendly Secure System"

What do you like best?

NeoCertified is very user friendly and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike about using this product. I have been using it for almost 2 years.

I need to have a solution for my clients to send personal information securely. The data I collect from my clients is very sensitive information and I couldn't do my job daily without this product.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Sailly A.
Sailly A.

"Billing Supervisor"

What do you like best?

We like that is easy to use and that all notifications come quickly to our regular inbox.

What do you dislike?

It works the way we expected therefore there is nothing to dislike.

We use it when emailing personal health information related data to parties outside our office network.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Brian R.
Brian R.

"Neo-Certified keeps up protected!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, and archival of important protected correspondence. Bonafide protection when transmitting records.

What do you dislike?

Recipients don't always respond due to spam filter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This works well.

Sharing Protected Health Information with qualified recipients. We also save money sending records electronically saving labor, postage, copier and paper expenses.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Jackie C.
Jackie C.

"Awesome software to keep emails secure."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Easy for my recipients to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It works exactly how intended.

Keeping personal information secure.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Arthur C.
Arthur C.

"Secure email"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement, can with used with Microsoft Office.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if Neo-certified auto installed into Outlook

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use for both your clients and staff.

We have used NeoCertified for a number of years. It’s been a great solution for us in terms of protecting the safety and security of our communication.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Secure email"

What do you like best?

Allows up to send secure email that are HIPPA compliant.

What do you dislike?

I really do not dislike anything. Product has been pretty straight forward in use.

Being able to send information that is HIPPA compliant.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Robin W.
Robin W.

"Solid Customer Service"

What do you like best?

We have received solid, timely and consistent customer service from NeoCertified since using them.

What do you dislike?

We have had no issues to date with the product.

sending PHI in a secure fashion

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Cathy S.
Cathy S.

"Outstanding customer service. Very easy to use. "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and reliability as well as great customer service

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I do not like about this system

Ensured security of PHI.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Secure Email Portal Solution"

What do you like best?

NeoCertified's team is very responsive and work to make sure that you are functional and working. They continue to service after the sale which is not the case with all vendors. They stand out from the crowd with their technology offering and professionalism.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints to list on this review.

We needed to satisfy a business workflow requirement and were happy to find a solution that met our needs with NeoCertified.

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"NeoCertified has provided great safety and security in with our customers"

What do you like best?

The Outlook plug in makes it so convenient for our users. Convenience means more consistent usage thus reducing risks of users sending confidential information unencrypted!

What do you dislike?

The system admin function should show how many remaining licenses we are paying for but not yet currently installed.

Compliance with Federal regulations regarding the protection and maintaining confidentiality of the Bank's customer information

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Hector s.
Hector s.

"Convenient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Security compliance of the system. Very reliable

What do you dislike?

I personally don't dislike the program, its very user friendly

Human resources mainly

NeoCertified Secure Email review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Secure email at it's best"

What do you like best?

Easy to manage, setup and use. Outlook interface works great. Can send up to 50 meg files through the web interface.

What do you dislike?

occasionally outlook add-in will become disabled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product.

as a medical facility being able to send patient information securely is very important.

Learning about NeoCertified Secure Email?

* We monitor all NeoCertified Secure Email reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare NeoCertified Secure Email to Similar Solutions