Net-Results

Net-Results makes it easy for you to automate all kinds of marketing tasks. You end up getting more done in less time while doing a much better job nurturing your prospects, uncovering qualified leads and driving revenue growth.

Work for Net-Results?

Learning about Net-Results?

Net-Results Reviews

Ask Net-Results a Question
Showing 90 Net-Results reviews
Net-Results review by Regan M.
Regan M.

"Net-Results Makes Marketing Automation Simple"

What do you like best?

The ability to create workflows within Net-Results to stay on top of potential consumer engagement is really easy. The customer service team is readily available whenever questions do arise so there is plenty of support.

What do you dislike?

The service for the price is the best I have seen anywhere, but the user-friendliness of the platform could use some enhancements. Additionally, as an agency, there are minimal capabilities to keep all of our clients under one account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Net-Results team is working to make some of the difficulties less problematic. I would definitely recommend doing the screen share onboarding any time you have a new team member who will be using the platform join, as well as reading into the updates and alerts to learn about the new capabilities that are constantly being implemented.

Net-results provides the marketing automation capabilities we need to help our small and medium-sized business clients thrive in the digital space.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Net-Results
Net-Results review by David B.
David B.

"Comprehensive Market Automation product you can grow into"

What do you like best?

By far - the best feature of their platform is their support. Hands down the most important factor when we considered other platforms like Marketo, Pardot and HubSpot since they upcharge much of their training and functionality. My ramp up time to get campaigns up and running plus integration with Salesforce was a breeze because I have access to my Net-Results dedicated developer support team member's calendar! Anytime - I can schedule a call, do a Go-To and never an additional cost. I just completed one email campaign with one of our companies and we generated one type of lead once converted, will pay for the cost of Net-Results.

What do you dislike?

To early to tell. One thing I do like is their open communication about platform improvement suggestions from their customers. Too me, that means a nimble development environment where "in the field" improvements can be implemented quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. I'm a seasoned digital manager, hands on with over 20 years experience and I can tell you, the difficulty I had with my previous Market Automation tool, Click Dimensions - was a complete nightmare. My experience only allowed me to try and troubleshoot problems.

Net-Results is so intuitive it will allow me to create the best methods of reaching my internal clients - Sales Managers - prospects and customers to provide the best information and expertise. Gauging the quality of contacts too is a breezes to calculate those that will convert once in the sales funnel.

More sophisticated lead gen with entry into Salesforce. Better understanding of lead scoring and payoff. Dynamic landing pages allows robust product promotion or expertise training to prospects. Soon I will be using their data storage to test their .pdf download reporting from literature on my site - which I know will save time and money vs developing metrics in-house.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Net-Results review by Dylan P.
Dylan P.

"The Best Marketing Automation Solution For 95% Of Businesses"

What do you like best?

Great value for money, exceptional support, well thought through and well devised product that does everything that 95% of my clients need it to do. Very intuitive, incredibly easy to implement and a lot of added-value tools, reporting and features that one would normally only expect from one of the larger and more expensive platforms. In fact, compared to other platforms we use (or have used) like Hubspot and Act-On, it is in many ways far superior.

Hubspot for example is great with a lot of similar features but even things like building a drag and drop landing page or email are far more difficult/laborious on their platform than it is on Net-Results and they also charge for the data you host in the platform, not the data you use which, as an agency in particular, is punitive and very limiting. No such limitations with NR and the ability to flex the data is far superior to Hubspot. Act-On is probably the most comparable platform and I am still a big fan of them but, ultimately, I moved myself and my clients from them to Net-Results and I'm still happy with that decision.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I particularly dislike - any limitations of the platform are consistent with all other marketing automation tools in general, none of them do absolutely everything on your wishlist and they all have their nuances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I said earlier, there is no sense in buying a Ferrari to do the school run. There are platforms out there who are fabulous at selling the dream but for 95% of businesses, the reality will be they pay a lot of money for a platform they only use 5% of. Better to pay a lot less and use 100% of Net-Results. For most of those clients, it is unlikely they will outgrow NR but even if they do, migration shouldn't be an issue.

We're an agency who have been involved with marketing automation platform implementation and migration for over 5 years and have used most of the major platforms to one extent or another. We are a boutique content marketing agency and basically do everything social and digital so we need tools that allow us to fully orchestrate everything from SEO to PPC to social media to email to P2P and beyond. Net-Results has an excellent and flexible payment model that allows us to grow our agency and scale to fit the fluid needs and demands of our own customers. They allow us to implement rapidly and get our clients where they need to be easily and effectively. Although we'd class ourselves as power users, it's a really easy tool to learn and get to the stage where full value is being realised. There's no point buying a Ferrari to do the school run so beware expensive alternatives that are likely overkill for what your business really needs - Net-Results is the best solution for 95% clients and they certainly punch above their weight compared to even the so-called market leaders.

Net-Results review by Morgan V.
Morgan V.

"Net-Results: Get All the Help You Need"

What do you like best?

This was our company's first foray into the world of marketing automation, and we knew we were going to need a lot of help. We didn't want to be charged each time we needed help with something, so Net-Results was the best option out there, as they have unlimited support. We work with their support team on a daily basis, and I can tell you that not only are they incredibly responsive (there is no submitting a ticket - you just send an email or schedule or a call and you're set), but they're also incredibly helpful. We have learned so much about marketing automation by working with them.

What do you dislike?

Our biggest issue right now is not having custom objects available (this allows each contact to have more than one option listed under any field; i.e. items purchased). I know they're currently working on getting custom objects, but until then, we need to connect our marketing activities with revenue generated in a round-about way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're new to marketing automation, this is the company you should use. You will get all the help and support you need to make implementation and use successful.

We're gathering a lot of data we did not have available to us before, and it's allowing us to change our marketing tactics very quickly. The more we delve into segments, in particular, the more we're learning about our customers and what they want.

Net-Results review by Alfredo H.
Alfredo H.

"Take Control of Your Outbound & Inbound Marketing "

What do you like best?

1st off, Net-Results provides a simple but powerful Divi tool to generate highly customizable email & landing pages. Building CTAs is a snap. There's no need to pay hidden or additional fees to get work designed your way. Your only limitation is your imagination.

2nd, forms are pretty simple to build that can be inserted into landing pages, with triggers for pop up notifications, emails, or landing pages. You can send emails with links to landing pages having forms to capture more information on prospective clients. You can easily do this to conduct surveys to learn more about your client's needs and interests.

3rd, both drip and nurture campaigns can be created, with you creating logical, easy to understand campaign flows. Your campaign needs can be met, whether they are simple, or extremely complex.

4th, all customers receive the same, robust toolset and 10K of contacts before there are any increases in charges based on contacts. That means small firms (like mine) have the same capabilities as very large clients. That's incredible.

5th, service doesn't end (like some other firms). Service is available for your entire contract life. If you have a need to learn something new about the software, you call or email requesting a session. Time slot options are provided via a Calendly scheduling tool if some extensive training is desired. That doesn't prevent you getting an immediate answer to a simple question over the phone during business hours.

Every request for service assistance I've had from starting back in Jan 2016 to date has always been handled by a professional, pleasant, and very capable representative.

6th, reportage can be designed to feed you campaign information at regular intervals, meeting your needs.

7th, an asset database module is included, to organize and store your photos and pdf's.

8th, your contacts can be readily fed into the Net-Results database via csv imports, or by loading contacts in individually. The contact database includes an ability to readily create customized fields.

9th, any new update to the software becomes accessible to you. There is no tiered service. We all get to enjoy new features coming on stream.

What's amazing is this package is reasonably priced given all that is included.

What do you dislike?

Net-Results has created a standard of customer service that makes we wonder why other firms are still able to remain in business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only mistake was thinking I needed Hubspot's online training to effectively become proficient in building marketing campaigns. Net-Results proved me wrong.

Less expensive systems cost less but leave a substantial gap in product quality and service offered by Net-Results. Net-Results pays for itself with a better representation of your business.

We are creating highly customized campaigns for each of our B2B clients, that was not possible with a more expensive marketing database provider.

We are able to more readily see if campaigns are achieving their desired results.

Using the A/B testing tool, I can readily try out two different approaches to a campaign emailing, see their comparative performance, and have the system take over and apply the better campaign performance to the remainder of an outgoing email campaign.

We feel like we have an extra Marketing person on our team, using Net-Results

Net-Results review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Database Marketing Manager"

What do you like best?

Their customer support team is awesome. They are extremely knowledgable about their product, and can guide you through any situation and in a timely manner. I've never worked with an ESP with a better support team.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could edit filters all at the same time, rather than individually

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product simplifies all needs for email marketing in a more friendly looking, and easy to use platform. Their support team is unparalleled to any other ESP on the market. They respond to you in less than 24 hours, and are excellent at walking you through any need you have with the tool.

We are creating solid email marketing efforts with Net-Results. We see a lot of potential in using their lead-scoring functionality, and have benefited a lot from how easy it is to create nurture campaigns.

Net-Results review by Martin F.
Martin F.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Here's what I've been saying to my clients for last year about marketing automation in general–the activity surrounding it and the workload needs to rebranded to something else. Like 'centralized communication hub' or something more telling. That's not very sexy, I know.

The tool itself can facilitate and automate all sorts of customer communications.

This tool is more than just pinging your customer's inbox with offers. You could potentially set up all sorts of workflows that really elevate your CX (customer experience) from sales, marketing, customer service and transactional information.

It's a great tool. Not only for marketers but for anyone in business.

Also, N-R has the best customer service I have encountered with a tech firm.

What do you dislike?

I have encountered integration issues with SalesForce.

The big issue is that SalesForce data is the foundation you use to build workflows. If this data isn't accurate or out-of-date it can trickle up to your campaigns.

One thing I noticed when we incorporated marketing automation programs into client's company is that spurred a culture change internally. To some, this was the most valuable assets delivered by the product. It forced siloed departments to start working and thinking together. Pushing up

A lot of companies talk a big game about incorporating data-driven decision making into their marketing programs... Most don't.

A tool like N-R if leveraged correctly, can spur a culture change internal to any company. Because N-R uses data to create segments based on real data it can refocus internal teams dialogue on how to communicate with their various customer groups.

Net-Results review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Net-Results - best bang for your marketing bucks"

What do you like best?

The support team is amazing. They don't simply meet your expectation, they exceed it - often times going out of their way and putting in extra time to make sure any issues is resolved. Also, we love the new product updates that are frequently released.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a few more email templates made available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What sold us on Net-Results was the very reasonable price - as a non-profit, this was an important factor in our decision making process. Also, after using other marketing automation programs, Net-Results' UI is very intuitive and not overwhelming for non-techies.

We are using Net-Results to build better relationships with our prospects and existing customers. Net-Results provides us with the ability know what emails are being opened, what links are being clicked, and the web pages that our prospects and customers are visiting. As a result, we can better target our communication to their specific interests.

Net-Results review by Gregory S.
Gregory S.

"Powerful Yet Simple Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

Net-Results uses a segment driven approach that allows for easy integration of buyer personas into lead nurturing campaigns. Depending on your needs, campaigns can be quick and simple or complex, multifaceted, lead nurturing workflows. The application also provides excellent visibility into different lead channels and has pre-built integrations with different CRM systems available.

Net-Results customer service is second to none.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see expanded reporting capabilities. The existing capabilities are good, but they could always be expanded. Luckily, they have a robust API that allows access to the underlying data if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Net-Results gives us great visibility into all of our marketing efforts and helps us driving ongoing nurturing campaigns. After implementing Net-Results we have seen many leads re-engage with us long after the initial sales effort. Net-Results helps our brand stay top-of-mind with our prospects.

Net-Results review by Steve C.
Steve C.

"Excellent product backed up by excellent support"

What do you like best?

Net-Results is an excellent marketing automation tool with very powerful segmentation capabilities. Segments can be used to drive analytics, workflows, campaigns, and more. The excellent product is backed up by a team that is responsive, knowledgeable, accessible, and friendly to work with.

What do you dislike?

Because of the amount of detail that's tracked in the system, querying for certain types of data can sometimes take a while for the server to respond. The insights the system provides, however, makes it worth the wait.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated some of the more well-known products in the space and found Net-Results to be a much better fit for our needs. Also, we found Net-Results to be a very good culture fit for our company as we had great access to their executive team, their technology team when needed, and their excellent support staff. Other competitors may have a much larger footprint in terms of mind-share and awareness, but it was important for us to look beyond that to see the greater benefits we had with Net-Results' product and team. I'm definitely glad we did.

We were looking for a system to manage lead nurturing and e-mail campaigns and manage contacts who were not ready for our sales funnel yet. As Net-Results continued to enhance the product, we've adopted more and more of its featureset, integrating it with our SFA, using it to build our forms and landing pages, and understand behavior of visitors as they went through the process of educating themselves about our market and our product. We've been able to run a very efficient marketing process partially due to the capabilities in Net-Results.

Net-Results review by Crispin B.
Crispin B.

"The Net-Results team is a pleasure to work with."

What do you like best?

The support provided by Net-Results is out of this world. They consistently go out of their way to really understand the problems we are trying to solve, and to help us implement sustainable solutions.

What do you dislike?

Not much. As with any SaaS product there is always a list of "likes" that would would love to see in the future, but net-Results says what it does on the box, and does it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are new to digital marketing automation and need lots of support, then I'd definitely recommend that you take a serious look at Net-Results. It's real power is the ability to segment your market into highly nuanced lists so that you can get exactly the right information to the right person.

We are extending our business into a new market where we have very limited brand recognition. Net-Results provides visibility of our reach into those markets. It also helps our sales processes by automating lots of tasks that might otherwise slip through the cracks.

Net-Results review by Amy K.
Amy K.

"Great product with stellar customer support"

What do you like best?

Powerful behavioral segmentation and the ability to qualify lead for our sales team has increased our volume of qualified prospects dramatically.

Net-Results customer support team is world-class. They are responsive, friendly, and dedicated to your success as a user of the platform. It's a pleasure to speak to them and they always go above and beyond to help in any way possible. Best team ever.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to execute A/B and multivariate email tests, but I know an A/B testing framework is in their development pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any organization looking for a powerful and affordable marketing automation tool with strong segmenting abilities should consider Net-Results. Other solutions out there may look pretty but their capabilities are thin. Net-Results has robust capabilities and is always adding to their feature set - A/B testing framework is on the way, it integrates with many popular CRM systems and the support is outstanding.

Lead generation for sales team is the number one goal for us, and Net-Results has been instrumental in helping us drive more leads, and more qualified prospects directly into our sales quue.

Net-Results review by Jim S.
Jim S.

"Net-Results excellent support"

What do you like best?

The Net-Results support team especially Jordan Furdock, continually time and time again show how a company should be supporting their product. Not only is the customer level of support professional, they can speak on terms that you actually understand. Jordan is always willing to jump on a "GoToMeeting" and help work things out when our company gets stuck on a feature or new item. Again excellent support!

What do you dislike?

It is kind of hard to really write about something that I dislike since I have only been using the software for a short time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a great trail usage period with nothing being blocked in trail mode. It is a great way to evaluate their product.

It has helped us make a seamless integration from Microsoft MDM to Net-Results solution. The benefits are endless in the ease of use and the support team that backs it with endless training.

Net-Results review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Best support team!"

What do you like best?

The support team is amazing! Since we are a small company, we all need to wear several hats and it's hard to be an expert in everything. When I need to set something up, the support team is right there to help. I feel like they are an extension of my team.

What do you dislike?

A month ago, I would have said creating Landing pages, but they just came out with an amazing upgrade. I would say that a quick reference guide would be helpful...such as the color coding for each component.

Email marketing automation. So far we are early into the use of the system, but it's allowing us to gain further exposure into our database.

Net-Results review by Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.

"Our marketing organization would be nothing without Net-results."

What do you like best?

The customer services and support offered by Net-results is second to none. Net-results embraces what is means to provide excellent customer services and support. They engaged when others couldn't and have offered support others wouldn't.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing negative to say about Net-results. However, since I have to complete this field, I would like to see more training modules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When considering other solutions ask yourself how important support is to you? If support is important, than Net-results is your best option.

Net-results is a complete marketing automation solution. It offers a whole host of robust features, responsive support and is affordable. We evaluated a number of marketing automation providers and nothing compares to Net-results.

Net-Results review by Gary T.
Gary T.

"Great Support from Net-Results Rep Bobby Vigars"

What do you like best?

I have worked with several ESP's in my professional career and in personal client work and hands down the support you receive from Net-Results is second to none. I instantly receive answers to questions I ask and Bobby is always willing to jump on a call to walk through the question and the solution.

What do you dislike?

The ability to integrate with Sugar is a great feature, if they can increase the number of items moving from sugar to net results, this would be the only thing I would say I dislike but even that is too strong of a word. Love the net-results platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you will love it.

Marketing and email automation

"Net-Results review"

What do you like best?

The usability in building out emails, campaigns, segments, etc is really good once you use the tool more often. I would say the customer service is the most spectacular part about Net-Results because they have a ton of patience, and do a very good job in walking you through answering your problems. For me personally I know that Rob has gone above and beyond lengths to help my department out, even past business hours! I'm very appreciative of it and want to say thank you for it.

What do you dislike?

The reporting system is not as detailed as I would like for it to be. This may be for our company specifically, but we would like to see more insight on our data such as comparing different data points between several campaigns.

We are trying to solve the manual process of nurturing and qualifying leads/contacts so we may have an engaging database. Also this will help us so that we, as a marketing department, can focus on other strategies to help further our company's presence.

Net-Results review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to figure out, if new to marketing automation."

What do you like best?

Responsiveness of support and willingness to listen to feedback.

What do you dislike?

Lack of flexibility in features. Here are a few examples: I can't turn a customer off on a particular drip, once they qualify...the only way to get them out is to make them qualify out. I should have a manual kill switch on a particular campaign on a per-lead basis.

The integration you have with your email engine, doesn't match with the settings in my email campaigns that I have set up. Even though I constrain emails to go out at a certain time, if there is a backlog of emails due to any one of your customers sending lots of emails, then my emails may actually go out outside of the constraints I set...this is bad.

Your form mapping tool is shaky at best. I've tried using it several times and it seems to only receive data 50% of the time (this is for a form we already have that your application reads vs. creating a new form).

Your reporting within the campaigns doesn't allow you to constrain the results to certain dates. For example, if I want to see how many emails went out within a certain campaign yesterday, then I have to download 85,000 emails in a .csv file to see that 1,000 of those went out yesterday. Not ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help, or believe something is missing, speak up. The company seems very good at listening, and are very good at support.

We do a LOT less button pushing to keep in touch with our prospective and existing users.

Net-Results review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"One stop shop for marketing activities."

What do you like best?

Broad spectre of functionalities and features, constant progression and development, fast and good support, flexibility in setting own functions, API functionality.

What do you dislike?

Filters and search could be better, system is not structured intuitively and therefor the learning curve is quite long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not among industry leaders therefor most functionalities require quite some technical work and background and are not enabled using simple "one-click" setup - but on the other hand many customisations are possible and are not limited by the provider.

We use it as primary marketing automation software for our activities and for activities of our customers. We use this software for activity tracking on websites, for webform submissions, downloads and automated e-mail communication as well as for e-mail campaigns. It is great that everything is combined in one system, therefore we can get a full overview over individual visitor/customer (with CRM integration)

Net-Results review by Anna R.
Anna R.

"Great Software!"

What do you like best?

Net-Results allows you to track everything and integrates to your CRM easily providing great insight on all marketing initiatives as well as gives the Sales team an inside look at how their pipeline is progressing.

What do you dislike?

Web Traffic tracking doesn't give you company names unless they are already one of your contacts - would be nice to have that integrated with database.com etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really easy to set up and use with good results. No hidden fees, and support is 5*

Easily tracks which campaigns and web pages are performing, conversion rates etc.

Easily running email campaigns to gain more leads/insight

Net-Results review by Christine W.
Christine W.

"New User on Trial Basis - A Very Good Platform"

What do you like best?

I must begin this review by stating the following: I used Net-Results on a trial basis and chose to skip the training as I wanted to see how intuitive it was (though I did tap the customer support team a few times). Furthermore, I am a former Pardot user and I also did a trial of HubSpot and GreenRope. For the sake of simplicity, my comments are in bullet format.

• Customer support – The customer support team blew me away; they were extremely helpful and responsive. They were also very open to feedback to improve the tool.

• Sales process - not overly aggressive (unlike others) but very accommodating and responsive

• Pricing – in comparison to other platforms and based on my budget, Net-Results offers the best overall value. They don’t nickel and dime you for ‘a la carte’ features.

• User interface – very intuitive for someone familiar with marketing automation but may require orientation for newbies

• Dashboards – the right information, where you expect it, clear and easy to consume, and aesthetically pleasing

• Reports– pulling reports was intuitive but I could not find a way to pull extensive user reports (this is most likely due to waiving the training)

• Set-up – Initial set-up was very straight-forward and very fast and required very little IT support. Frankly, in comparing it to my Pardot experience, I’m at a loss as to why a consultant was required to set up Pardot and why it took over a month to get Pardot up and running.

• Features – my use was limited to the below:

o Email & campaign builder - both were very easy to use and intuitive

o Form builder – I did not build any standalone forms but I did link an existing contact form to Net-Results and was amazed at how easy it was to connect

• Marketing automation workflows/trigger marketing and segmentation – while I did not use these features during my trial I did peruse them and found them to be more user-friendly than Pardot’s drip marketing builder.

What do you dislike?

Tagging accounts from the daily website report was a bit tedious and could be streamlined to improve the process.

Reporting could also be streamlined

Ultimately, we are trying to do improve and streamline our marketing efforts and target prospects that are most engaged. Using the tool, even on a trial basis, we were able to achieve the following:

1) Gain insight into how prospects interact with the company and what marketing channels work best

2) Improve outreach efforts to what’s most relevant to each prospect

3) Guide and refine marketing efforts based on how prospects interact

Net-Results review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"First experience of Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

Fast, easy setup/implementation got us going very quickly. This combined with their very helpful and responsive customer support has enabled an inexperienced team to mount effective campaigns in a short period of time.

What do you dislike?

User Interface can be a little clunky. Landing pages are not currently mobile responsive although this capability is arriving soon.

We were looking for a platform that integrated with our CRM and which automated all aspects of our digital marketing. We have not yet exploited all aspects of the solution but what we have has produced solid measurable results.

Net-Results review by Justin N.
Justin N.

"Great Product and Getting Better Backed By Great Support"

What do you like best?

Very customizable. We use a very complicated CRM that was built in-house. We worked with Net-Results to integrate our CRM with Net-Results. This required some development on Net-Results end. We agreed they would have it done within a month and they got it done a week early!

Support is excellent and receptive. Constant new releases. It seems like every week a new feature is coming out so it keeps getting better.

For the price range, it's the most feature rich marketing automation solution.

What do you dislike?

Doing A/B email testing is not as easy as it with other solutions but that is supposed to be coming soon. There are ways to do this by the default “My contacts” view doesn’t include when the contact was created, which would be nice along with having a search box instead of the filter for searching for contacts.

- Large email blasts

- Tracking performance of email campaigns

- Automated email nurturing

- Lead scoring

- Website visitor tracking

Net-Results review by Christine M.
Christine M.

"Net-Results is the most customizable marketing automation platform available."

What do you like best?

They worked closely with us to create APIs that automate list management. People are automatically added to lists based on their browsing activity.

What do you dislike?

Forms could be improved to include dependent fields. Campaign building could be simplified; branching and list selection is very complex. But it is very powerful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think outside the box. You can do more with this product than you might imagine.

We sell a very wide variety of machinery and equipment. We are constantly adding new items to our website and we need to know who is looking at them so that we can target market to them. Other companies would not provide customized solutions to automate the process of creating lists and adding people to them based on their activity. Using custom APIs, Net-Results built a solution for us that works seamlessly with our website and our product database. It's saving us a ton of time and allowing us to send follow-up emails within minutes of a visit. This is truly marketing automation.

Net-Results review by Nina B.
Nina B.

"Net-Results is Perfect for Us"

What do you like best?

Net-Results works exactly how it should. It makes it easy to create automated marketing campaigns for work. Everything is very self-explanatory, but if you need help, the support staff is available to help you. I love getting email notifications and reports without logging in. Plus, the integrations with Salesforce makes it easy to get access to the contacts.

What do you dislike?

The recent Email builder has been difficult to learn, and I'm not sure if it's intuitive for everyone. However, we have been able to get great support help to walk us through the issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a great marketing automation software, there really is no other place than Net-Results. Their support and interaction with the customers make them second to none.

Net-Results has made it SO much easier to reach both prospective customers and current ones. It seems like such a basic idea, but I don't think many people do it as well as Net-Results.

Net-Results review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"It's a learning process for us and for Net Results."

What do you like best?

Lead scoring, though we haven't fully started using that function yet. But I'm very excited for the potential.

What do you dislike?

There are some barriers for us, as we use NR as a marketing tool, instead of a sales tool. Our CRM, Sugar, allows us to assign Leads vs. Opportunities to different teams/members, this prohibits us from being able to fully utilize some of the functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will be a great tool for you once you're able to fully understand all it has to offer. If you've worked within drip/nurturing campaigns, this should be a seamless transition. The team is readily on call for assistance, and while they may not know the answer, they're eager to work to find it for you. I'm confident that with a few more years under their belt, they're going to be a front runner.

We've found great success in the ability to build out campaigns that auto-fire, eliminating extra steps/tasks for us as marketing managers. I've also found that the analytics we are able to pull from the campaigns are very useful. As I mentioned above, once we are fully immersed in the use of Lead Scoring, we will be able to take advantage of these analytics further.

Net-Results review by Bek E.
Bek E.

"Bare-bones Marketing Automation "

What do you like best?

Net-Results has a very simple to understand interface. Too simple, in a lot of ways. But simple nonetheless. By simple I mean that it's not overwhelming with features and unnecessary buttons and graphics.

What do you dislike?

Net-Results is very lacking in major marketing automation features. The automation part is a bit ironic as you have to do many things manually. The interface is simple at first glance but crucial features that are easy to find in most other marketing automation tools (Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo), you have to dig to find in NR.

I consider myself educated in marketing automation tools as I had used Eloqua and Pardot before using NR. But in using NR for 7 months, I contacted their support team about 20-30 times. Most of those times, it was to ask how something worked or where a certain feature was. It's just not intuitive at all.

Compared to Pardot and Eloqua, it's much more affordable (which is why my company went with it) but considering the number of times we had meetings about NR, how lacking it was, and how much time we were wasting using it versus our previous tool, it wasn't worth the savings.

With marketing automation tools, we want to solve the problem of manually sending emails and manually nurturing prospects. These tools usually save teams a lot of time by automating the nurturing process. While NR does save time compared to accomplishing this manually, it causes a lot of headaches and does not live up to its much more user-friendly and robust competitors.

Net-Results review by Ken B.
Ken B.

"Happy B2B Software Customer of Net Results"

What do you like best?

This is very powerful software, with great support, and it's easy to use. Plus, they were priced competitively versus similar companies, so it was a no-brainer.

I can't tell you how important good support is with MA software. No mater how much training you get, there will always be very nuanced questions relating to your exact work flow, and especially to how your Marketing and sales teams work together. And Net Results had detailed helpful answers within hours, every time.

What do you dislike?

Very few things. Most were my confusion on how the software worked and what it couldn't do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Map out everything you want it to do before you start training. This includes how Sales should interact. It is very powerful.

Also, consider every way you can over-email people, and then work with NR to limit this as much as possible.

We get the following benefits:

- automated emails in a drip campaign that Sales can remove people from

- lead scoring and alerts that go right to the lead owner

- weekly reports to each Sales person with their hottest lead

- very finely tuned segments that can be used for alerts, emails, and scheduled reports

- integration with Salesforce. The Sales team can basically trigger their own emails

Net-Results review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Great Customer Support"

What do you like best?

The customer support and service of this product are outstanding! While the product is easy to use, I had a few questions about list uploads and building segments. The response time to my questions were so quick and the answers were easy to understand. I always feel that they are there to answer any question I have.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish the reporting was more detailed. But other than that, I really can't complain.

I'm using the platform for one of my clients for email marketing.

Net-Results review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Great product & excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service from our account manager, as well as the support team has made all the difference in our ability to learn and implement Net-Results for our email marketing efforts.

What do you dislike?

We occasionally find a feature we'd like to have that doesn't yet exist - but I do always feel that my feedback is passed on to the right people for future updates.

We needed a marketing automation solution for our email marketing campaigns. We've found that there are powerful ways to tailor a campaign to our needs and purposes, and we are excited to keep learning and implementing more!

Net-Results review by Rob B.
Rob B.

"Great; has potential"

What do you like best?

Having migrated from Pardot, it's nice not being overwhelmed by the user interface while having most of the features.

What do you dislike?

Form embedding is only a solution for simple web sites.

No API/service to work against to update/manage contacts or accounts.

Not as robust as Pardot was; sometimes we have to find workarounds.

Marketing automation in conjunction with how users interact on our site(s)

Cost savings

Net-Results review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very flexible integration process with proprietary system and highly responsive support team."

What do you like best?

Flexibility with integration and responsive customer support. The tool is easy to navigate and learn. It is perfect for a mid-size company.

What do you dislike?

Survey tool is not as robust, but none of the competitors offer a robust survey tool either. Integration with survey monkey allows for filling some gaps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The leadership at Net-results is considerate and is willing to go the extra mile. They have some promising enhancements and are headed in the right direction.

Net-Results will help us target our audiences by segmenting them in the least time consuming fashion. We haven't played around with the tool for long enough to comment on the benefits we may have realized.

Net-Results review by Administrator

"Great For Purchased Lists"

What do you like best?

Net Results allowed us to use purchased lists when sending emails.

What do you dislike?

We didn't have a need for any of the other services offered by Net Results but still had to pay the full price. An email only package would be useful for us.

We used Net Results as an email platform. It allowed us to mail to contacts on a purchased list.

Net-Results review by Florent H.
Florent H.

"What an amazing product"

What do you like best?

It is amazing the way we can twist the solution to fit marketing needs.

Their interface offers so many possibility regarding filtering/segmentation that i really challenge you to find a marketing use case that this solution can not handle.

Impressive.

And thanks to the NR Team, this product is growing in a good way.

Keep going guys and be carefull, Marketing is coming ;)

What do you dislike?

Some missing methods in the API to modify other data than Contacts but it's on its way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just test it, you will adopt it!

We are partner with NetResults and their Marketing Automation tool offers our customer a huge bridge between theirs websites and their CRM.

Our company use MA since 2 years now and it change the way we communicate with our e-visitors.

Our website has become a lead generator tool for us.

We optimized and automated our marketing communication with our customer/prospect.

Things are so easy now, we stopped to loose time in manual "perpetual" campaign and our marketing team can look up far from the desk.

Net-Results review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Competes directly with the top-5 players"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, nearly fully customizable contingent upon client needs, flexible dev team that's willing to take on custom integrations, super responsive support teams. Very supportive of

What do you dislike?

Still in the early phases of use so nothing bad to say.

Email, SMS and web browser data appending and personalization. Meshing of multiple disparate systems but able to align KPIs and score with already established processes. Must use product!!!

Net-Results review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"Marketing automation made easy"

What do you like best?

We like how Net-Results has reduced the time and effort we spend on our marketing activities, whether it's website or webpage development or marketing campaigns. The automated results are intuitive and are received practically in real-time, so we know immediately how effective we've been.

What do you dislike?

We have yet to come across anything that we don't like about the product or its functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get Net-Results and get it now. You'll be amazed at how much easier your work life will be!

It's taken the guess work out of our marketing campaigns. With Net-Results, we have a better understanding of what's working and with whom. We can then take the results and insight gained, and fold them into subsequent campaigns.

"User-friendly, Easy Experience"

What do you like best?

Their E-News feature is very easy to use, and I love the statistics module that lets me know with one quick glance how the articles went over with the audience.

What do you dislike?

Was having some trouble with leads not synchronizing, but they have remedied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try; they are very easy to work with!

Keeping in touch with prospects and clients in a meaningful way, rather than bugging them. We are just beginning to use the lead scoring feature, which I think will allow us to better qualify prospects who would have previously been unreachable.

Net-Results review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Scales fast with the business"

What do you like best?

Since adopting Net-Results our business has grown 2-3x. We feel it continues to be a great fit for each stage of the business and we get more out of it each week/month as we take advantage of additional capabilities. The Net-Results team has always provided stellar support whenever needed.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far! Net-Results haS fully met our expectations

We manage our inbound marketing includine blasts, drip and analytics.

Net-Results review by Patrick F.
Patrick F.

"A Great Solution for Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Our clients are a smaller percentage of the workforce so we need to have a high ROI with any marketing plans. Net-Results offers email marketing products that allows us to specific target high impact clients and drives results with proven success. They also offer great support.

What do you dislike?

Managing lists can be cumbersome at times when creating email campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research other solutions and do your due diligence. There are other software solutions available but for ease of use and quality of the product all reads lead back to Net-Results as having all we needed.

Marketing our professional development programs to female leaders in the work place.

Net-Results review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Wish we'd skipped"

What do you like best?

The support that the customer success team provides and Michael's blog.

What do you dislike?

That that are so many bugs and the lack of consistency in how features work. Also I hate that so many steps are needed to accomplish each task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with an industry leader. The savings you get with Net-Results will be eaten up by wasted time and support calls when Net-Results doesn't work as expected.

Lead generation and nurturing. Customer support and sales.

Net-Results review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great product with exceptional customer support "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the ability to automate lead generation. I cannot go past the fantastic support this team offers with no question deemed too silly.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything other than I wish they had a support team closer to me and in my time zone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely do it, you should not look anywhere else. The support is top notch

Lead generation and event and marketing campaigns. Capabilities to make these automated and save all a great deal of time and effort

Net-Results review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"Net-Results Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

Excellent Technical Support: response within the hour

We were able to customize our data capture and eliminate a costly CRM program that we were using solely for data warehousing.

Easy to create landing pages, intuitive email creation

Contact Lead Scoring

Reasonable Cost

What do you dislike?

Lists cannot be deleted, so that can become unwieldy.

Strange things happened with lists at times regarding contacts being auto assigned to another list owner

At times in the design of the email using WYSIWYG font sizes or background colors did not translate to the final email, bullets did not format correctly. The correction had to be made using HTML. (But I've noticed this with other email design programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know Todd! He is a lifesaver in the support department

Digital Marketing, Building our online community. Keeping our customers and prospects informed and engaged.

Net-Results review by Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

"My Experience Using Net-Results "

What do you like best?

The email builder has improved greatly and creating segments is really easy

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to create different subscription groups, so the same preferences didn't show up for everyone.

We're trying to measure and gather new leads, email marketing, and measure specific traffic on our website. We use Google Analytics for macro website performance and Net-Results to measure more micro traffic.

Net-Results review by Mary Grace S.
Mary Grace S.

"Great product. Wonderful support team!"

What do you like best?

Net-Results is best with segmenting contacts. I still have much to learn on how to use the product and all its capabilities!

What do you dislike?

I wish they could do A/B testing of emails but they said that this feature is coming soon!

Lead generation. I have been using Net-Results mostly for drip and nurture campaigns.

Net-Results review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Product. Great Support"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and excellent customer service. If our marketing team experiences a pain point, we get a valid solution from the support team with 24 hours.

What do you dislike?

The product needs better testing. You have to couple it with Email on Acid to ensure campaigns look the same across all email clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works for an in-house marketing model. I don't know how well it would serve an agency

On-boarding customers, up-selling customers, keeping clients informed pertinent industry news. We have realized better client retention

Net-Results review by Nick W.
Nick W.

"Net-results is an amazing tool with amazing service "

What do you like best?

Ease of setting up email campaigns and their support team's quick response.

What do you dislike?

The snail builder seems a bit dated and has formatting issues.

We can keep track of web activity for leads which allows us to have a personalized touch in reach outs.

Net-Results review by Diego T.
Diego T.

"General Look at Net-Results"

What do you like best?

First of all the system has a great interface that is easy to navigate and organize. That seems like minor praise but when you need to access customer information, demographics or reports you will be glad everything is neatly organized. In terms of marketing Net-Result works great for sending out email campaigns and tacking their progress.

What do you dislike?

Net-Results mildly integrates with the sugar crm. system. Better integration would be great, often customer information is left out, it can be retrieved from he net results but it would be great to cut out the extra step.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know what you need. Net Results offer many features but you need to make sure it will integrate well with any systems you may be using. Overall you want net-results consolidate all your information into one system.

The solution that Net-Results really presented was consolidating out online inquiries from multiple business pages and bringing them into our system to manage them more efficiently. Net-Results succeeded in saving me time that can be better spent on processing online requests.

Net-Results review by Brett V.
Brett V.

" Secret Weapon for Detailed Lead Scoring, Segmenting and Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

Lead scoring and tracking is well thought out and integrates well into the natural flow for lead verification, segmentation and implementing that into automated campaigns. The marketing automation engine is well designed (visually and structurally) and is a great balance between simple to use and powerful to utilize. Support team is second to none; period.

What do you dislike?

Probably could use a little new paint in some areas and on occasion, a little more of a condensed workflow (same screen processes).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to Frank...he's the man.

Solving the age old marketing question of what's working, with whom, and why? When you pair the features of Net-Results with seamless integrations with Salesforce and Sugar CRM, you've got a closed loop system that gives you everything you need to attract, track, segment and engage users with a fraction of the effort, not to mention an exponential increase in accuracy and alignment with customers.

Net-Results review by Emily L.
Emily L.

"The best visitor tracking capabilities... period."

What do you like best?

Net-Results offers the absolute best website visitor tracking of any marketing automation system I've used or demoed... and that includes the big pricey systems. It tracks all of the anonymous visitors to your site, showing you company names (when available), locations, pages viewed, time on each page, return visits and more. Our sales team reviews the anonymous visitor information each day. But the real power comes in when these visitors are identified--either by email clickthrough, webform completion, site login, or manual entry--and Net-Results reveals all of the previous visits for a once unknown visitor. To know the interaction a prospect has had with your site before you ever knew their name is unprecedented sales insight.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see greater reporting capabilities - the choices for emailing automated reports are somewhat limited, particularly with campaign-type reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to understand all of the features of this product and get them set up - don't expect that you are going to be able to jump right in and use everything all at once.

We are now able to provide our sales team with more targeted leads, helping them to pinpoint top prospects and revealing what they are possibly interested in.

Net-Results review by Mikko H.
Mikko H.

"Powerful and easy marketing automation"

What do you like best?

The way Net-Results "closes the loop" in terms of email & site analytics and behaviour based campaigns. I also like the intuitive drag & drop way to build the email campaigns and customer segments. The form mapping tool is nice as it requires zero development effort. Also the integration API is super, we've used it in several cases to automate campaigns based on actions in mobile app.

What do you dislike?

Email composing is behind the best of class email marketing tools like MailChimp. I'd like to have better tempting, & integrated spam analysis tools (e.g. Litmus).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use with competitive features & attractive pricing.

We're a vendor offering Net-Results + we're using it ourselves to B2B automate marketing on http://www.exove.com. Our customers are using it to improve conversion rate & sales on a B2C web shop, improve retention, increase usage of their apps, etc.

Net-Results review by Sonja F.
Sonja F.

"Fantastic support, super advanced segmenting, awesome CRM integration "

What do you like best?

Net-Results has been an integral part of our marketing strategy for 2 years now. The platform is user friendly, self explanatory, and can be VERY powerful. But the best thing about them is their support, which is all US based, and you get a PERSON on the phone whenever you call. The Sugar integration is fantastic too. You can't lose with NR!

What do you dislike?

The Net-Results landing page builder isn't the best. Thankfully, they have an integration with Unbounce, which is the best landing page builder in the world, so that's not the worst thing.

Syncing our lists from Sugar to a marketing platform was not easy before Net-Results. We want to communicate EASILY and in an organized fashion with our prospects and customers. NR makes that a breeze. You can also put new calls to action and new email campaigns out QUICKLY. Which means we're more efficient and successful.

Net-Results review by Ashley B.
Ashley B.

"Excellent customer service and value of product."

What do you like best?

Their customer service is outstanding! Anytime I need assistance they are willing to offer advice or provide "how to" on a function. Net-Results goes above and beyond to help integrate into existing platforms and migrate from another platform. The platform is extremely user friendly and does not require coding knowledge to operate. You also receive a lot of information about visitors, leads, and contacts.

What do you dislike?

Folder organization is not available within all of the different platform sections. Inability to integrate social media toolbars. Assets and images are not housed in the same place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give Net-Results a call. Many of the larger Marketing Automation companies have forgotten about the small/medium size business needs.

I am able to see a great deal of information about our site visitors, leads and customers to better predict the needs of our market. Seamless integration with SFDC and our website. Being able to know where leads are coming from and what the specific referral source is phenomenal.

Net-Results review by Dan Z.
Dan Z.

"Solid value for SMB marketing automation"

What do you like best?

- The combination of site tracking and email campaign automation makes Net-Results a pretty powerful tool

- I've priced out competitive solutions and NR delivers value for the cost

- The people I've worked with at NR are great

What do you dislike?

- Lack of integration to Zoho

- Have seen some slow performance issues, particularly when data downloads get backed up behind other clients

- Need more flexible, ad hoc reporting functionality for campaigns

- There isn't a mobile site or app to use NR

- We get a good picture of clients and prospects on our website

- We use GoToWebinar and the integration has been helpful for tracking registrants and attendees

Net-Results review by Dylan T W.
Dylan T W.

"Universally the most dynamic and economic MA solution for your Enterprise !"

What do you like best?

I love the new UI of Net-Results; the UI coupled with the fact that you get a COMPLETE package of capabilities ranks them on the top of MA list's for me. I LOVE the value add of the Net-Results team and the value I get for myself and my clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing _ at this point nothing there are no negative draw backs.

I am solving growth problems with well integrated email, nurture and demand generation segmentation intelligence. I am able to segment out my targets very easily and integrate the results with any number of CRM solutions; Sugar, Salesforce, SAP . I am able to deliver not only to my own bottom line but deliver for my customers as well the results they demand!

Net-Results review by Sam B.
Sam B.

"Up and Running in less than 5 days"

What do you like best?

After taking the training we had the product up and running in less than a week. It was simple and intuitive and prices right for a mid-sized business. We are getting similar functionality for 1/2 the price of our old product.

What do you dislike?

This is a great product and we haven't found any product deficits.

SEO analysis, Lead Scoring, Landing pages, outbound email marketing, Campaign reporting, bounce back analysis, ROI analysis

Improved our web leads about 300% in one year.

Net-Results review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Net-Results is the BEST marketing automation for SugarCRM/Salesforce.com"

What do you like best?

The support at NR is unparalleled they are on point and responsive - and FREE to anyone who has a subscription. As well as their support team they are an agile company that always strives to implement development changes their users seek. I have used NR for a year and manage a few client's instances of it - and everyone I have worked with that uses NR loves it. The data driven segmentation is unbelievable.

What do you dislike?

NR can have some bugs from time to time - but when notified the support team gets right on it to fix them.

Data driven marketing - we know exactly where our marketing dollars are working and where they are not due to NR.

Increased visibility between Sales and Marketing due to NR amazing integration with our CRM system (SugarCRM).

Net-Results review by Josh E.
Josh E.

"Awesome Marketing Automation!"

What do you like best?

I didn't have any experience with Marketing Automation prior to selecting Net-Results. They were amazing at the on-boarding process, educating me on how to use everything, and their support knowledge base is fantastic for when I need to figure out how to do something. Support is extremely responsive all the time. Now that I know what I'm doing in the platform, I find their UI intuitive and easy to use. The salesforce integration is also fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The Wysiwyg editor isn't my favorite, I wish it were a bit easier to create good email templates without knowing any HTML.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A way better organization to work with when compared to the big players in the market.

This helps us nurture new leads and shortens our sales cycle, while also saving time for our sales people.

Net-Results review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"Net-Results has changed how we market"

What do you like best?

The program is powerful yet intuitive, and Net-Results tech-support is top-notch!

What do you dislike?

I've been too satisfied with the Net-Results program and company to be dissatisfied with anything in particular.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to some of their customers. I did.

We can setup campaigns of varying complexity, execute them, and report on them all within the same application. Emails are delivered with outstanding precision as evidenced by Net-Results' send reputation. The Net-Results technology has also allowed us to factor website behavior into our overall prospect follow up routine. Email and website behavior joined together in this way gives a unified picture of our prospects engagement with our content. Very very nice!

Net-Results review by Jackie J.
Jackie J.

"Net-Results Review"

What do you like best?

The support from the net-results team! The ease of the entire system, especially lead scoring. Real time reporting has been a huge upgrade for us as well as the visitors page which nicely lays out the traffic coming to your pages.

What do you dislike?

Having moved from a drag and drop email creation tool, it is more difficult to create emails without good HTML knowledge.

We had many problems with our previous marketing automation tool - a lot of the times the system just didnt work correctly and did not send out emails. With Net-Results we are solving the main issue of not being able to deploy! In working with Net-Results we are now seeing how much support and the right people make all the difference!

Net-Results review by Darren F.
Darren F.

"Powerful Marketing Automation Platform for business wanting to move beyond basic email marketing"

What do you like best?

* Very good SugarCRM integration.

* Fantastic website integration - especially being able to capture data from existing forms without change.

* Powerful lead scoring capabilities

* GotoWebinar integration is gold!

What do you dislike?

* I think the UI could look a little bit more modern, but I'll take functionality over aesthetics.

* There is no competitive entry price point for business just wanting email marketing to start with.

We were for a highly functional MA platform that integrates well with SugarCRM and provides effective integration with Gotowebinar in particular. It's worth noting that the one-on-one training and support as a new partner has been excellent.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Flexible and Powerful Marketing Automation in One Package"

What do you like best?

Net-Results allows me to design automated campaigns with an infinite amount of scoring and structural options. I can run a timely drip campaign while in the same instance put together a complex nurture campaign and pull a report of our hottest leads. The ability to score and design as I wish is key to our agency providing turnkey automation services to clients. Also, I cannot brag enough about the service and support we get from Net-Results. They make it simple for me as an agency to operate and sell in.

What do you dislike?

The adoption of social media and digital media tracking seems lacking. More functionality here would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to understand how to do business together with Net-Results.

We are increasing focus on sales-ready leads in a timely manner. We are reducing the amount of time it takes to acquire, nurture and convert leads. We are optimizing our acquisition activities to those that perform the best, therefore eliminating wasted dollars.

Net-Results review by Andrej B.
Andrej B.

"Very pleasing, intuitive and full of functions, could use some work on the design though."

What do you like best?

All the different options for segmenting prospects. And the email drip segments is awesome.

What do you dislike?

I think the site needs a more fresh design and I don't like that I can't make a landing page with pure html (all the landing pages have to be made with the landing page builder)

We are trying to get more leads. The conversion rates are quite good.

Net-Results review by Administrator in Online Media
Administrator in Online Media

"Net-Results customer for years - Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Real-time access to exactly what is going throughout the most important pages on our website and it's all tied into our email marketing...also through Net-Results.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can point to is that Google no longer provides the search term for organic traffic but they stopped providing it through Google Analytics also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no brainer decision. Done.

The best thing is speed. It allows our marketing and sales team to reach out immediately when we have an interested prospect on the site and we can rank their interest level based on the # of pages, which pages and time on the site.

Net-Results review by Chad M.
Chad M.

"Fantastic MArketing Automation!"

What do you like best?

We looked a long time for a company like net results to integrate all of our marketing, CRM, and pretty much connect the dots. They do this and more. Also, they have fantastic support and never seem to be unavailable.

What do you dislike?

Net Results requires a pretty high level of knowledge on parts of their platform. This isn't as easy to use as some of the other platforms, but also exceeds other standards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, and if you need something they don't do, they might be working ion it!

Marketing automation, CRO, CRM, email, and overall organizaiton

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"No Editions - No Gimmicks, You Get it ALL with Net-Results"

What do you like best?

I like how Net-Results is set up for a partnership model. They are invested in the success of their Agency Partners and are committed to helping us know the platform inside and out.

I've done demos from lots of different solutions, each has their pros and cons. A lot of the others look "slicker" but lack the power of Net-Results. The "Segment" Approach is brilliant. No other marketing automation engine uses this approach (to my knowledge).

The pricing can't be beat either. It's simply the best around.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Agency program had single sign-on for all of the client accounts. I have to create separate emails for each customer account as I am administrating most of the campaigns. (Our clients typically would rather have us take care of everything then worry about managing it themselves).

The email engine works great for transactional emails and true "automation campaigns", its not well suited for large "one-off" email blasts. It works, it just takes a little longer to get them all out than some of the more powerful ESP's I've used. I also don't like how you are unable to change the "from" email address, or customize the unsubscribe language in the footer.

I also wish that there were more social integrations and that the tool used social profile data, etc like some of the other MA providers, but I am told this is happening in the future.

It's a little slow when handling massive e-blasts. I often run campaigns for a client that has a list size of about 70,000k records. I run them through net-results for convenience, but always make sure to have the campaign start about an hour or so before I want the first email to get delivered as it takes a little longer for emails to get sent out. I also do not like how you are not able to change the "from email", or customize the unsubscribe footer on the emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Net-results has an open API, (other providers charge a premium for this). With a little work, you can integrate the system into legacy CRM systems or other data sources to create a system that works for you, or in my case, your clients.

Net-Results review by Kevin H.
Kevin H.

"A full-featured marketing automation platform..."

What do you like best?

Customer service is excellent and helpful even when it's "user error". There is an extensive help system built on most every page. The layout is intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would incorporate a CRM into the product so we didn't have to import/export/synchronize with another system. It wouldn't take much functionality to make this platform work as a CRM and let us drop our current mega-CRM vendor.

Beyond just getting an email out, the platform has lead scoring and drip campaigns which allow for better targeted and qualified leads. This is a real cost-effective solution.

Net-Results review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Net Results is a good tool for email campaigns"

What do you like best?

Customer service. Anytime I needed something customized or personalized, I was able to call up the customer service team and they were able to either walk me through what I needed done or actually create it for me to save me some time.

I had a very unusual request for them that was going to require me to spend hours if not days to complete. They gladly took the time to go to their development team and figure out a way to make it as easy as possible for me, the customer. That really sat well with me that they would take the time to make me happy and keep my customers happy.

In terms of deploying emails, it was pretty simple and straightforward. Go in, follow the wizard and your campaigns are sent.

Reporting is pretty good and gets you all your basic open rates, click rates, bounces all real time which is nice as I constantly like to go in and see if people are clicking my campaigns right after I deploy them.

What do you dislike?

The two biggest negatives were:

1) I am on ET and they operate out of MT so were a few hours behind. If i needed to get some technical assistance, I would have to wait a few hours to get a hold of them. On the contrary, when I had the 6/7 o'clock email panic, they were there to answer phone calls and help me get what I needed quickly.

2) It was difficult to pull lists that were over 50k without having the system time out. What I had to do was call Net Results to do the pull for me. Sometimes I would have a request for this first thing in the morning my time and I wouldn't be able to get it until they opened at 10:30 my time

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for email campaign management and marketing automation, especially if your list sizes are less than 50K. I think that they are growing and definitely headed in the right direction as well.

Net-Results review by James M.
James M.

"Better solution and price point than others we looked at"

What do you like best?

The ability to track all actions by our site users is key, and then we need to act on each segment with a campaign. Net Results not only tracks well, but also sets up funnels automatically, so we can run a segmented campaign on a drip.

What do you dislike?

Not sure yet- haven't run into anything as of yet, but will report in if we do.

Tracking user behavior then delivering very targeted outreach based on the behavior to elicit another behavior we desire (sign up, purchase, upsell etc)

Net-Results review by Guido P.
Guido P.

"Marketing Automation Superiority"

What do you like best?

Customer support is fantastic. Frank and Todd are very supportive, always available and knowledgeable about all aspects from technical to more marketing oriented questions. Also the pricing options and the segmentation approach of the tool are superior than anything in the market.

What do you dislike?

The nurturing campaign tool needs a visual option. At present it uses a drop-down tree like structure that is useful but requires considerable "back and forth" to ensure the campaigns are set up properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Net-Results is an awesome solution for B2B companies with easy integration into the major CRM platforms. It's easy to learn and the capability of the software will allow you to win new business.

Net-Results review by Justin Y.
Justin Y.

"Streamlined and powerful marketing tool."

What do you like best?

Creating email marketing campaigns is extremely easy and user friendly. Once I create the campaign and set my send days/times, I can rest assured that everything is going to be taken care of correctly.

What do you dislike?

I haven't experienced anything that I dislike about NetResults as of yet.

I am saving a ton of time by not having to go in a re-schedule emails to be sent and troubleshoot the problems we experienced with our previous email marketing provider.

Net-Results review by Bill B.
Bill B.

"Net-Results is the professionals choice when it comes to marketing automation!"

What do you like best?

“Net-Results is the professionals choice when it comes to marketing automation. The only thing I found more comprehensive than the solution was the personnel. They are simply outstanding when it comes to getting it done.”

What do you dislike?

They were too nice to work with all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spare yourself reviewing other packages if you are a marketing pro and looking to integrate with SF.

Marketing automation

Net-Results review by Erika C.
Erika C.

"I manage Net Results accounts for 20 clients."

What do you like best?

Effectiveness in reaching the audience, and customer service from Todd!

What do you dislike?

I don't have time to learn all the complexities. That's why we're going to have to road trip to Golden.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team is very helpful in making sure you are using it to the best of your ability.

Reaching prospects in a respectful manner. Helping clients build their business.

Net-Results review by Tracey P.
Tracey P.

"Excellent Email Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and excellent customer support.

What do you dislike?

Glitches sometimes but they always fix it.

Staying in constant contact with our customers and sharing new value added products.

Net-Results review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Easy, powerful and cost effective!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was to use and how much assistance I received when needed to build more complicated campaigns. The power of the segmentation is like no other application we've used before. The final thing we like about the product is that is it truly more cost effective than most of it's true competitors.

What do you dislike?

No having a deep background in marketing, it did take me a while to fully understand the power of the product. Having more learning tutorials and on the how to best practices would have saved me some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First of all marketing automation is a must have tool to have for any size company and based on our research and use of multiple tools I would happily recommend Net-Results based on our experience.

Net-Results review by Thomas W.
Thomas W.

"Easy to Use, Full Featured...Great Support!"

What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive and easy to use, yet it yields very powerful results. Also, the support is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if it would allow you to one-click preview emails in different browsers and email programs to see how they will actually look on different platforms.

We are building campaigns and customizing our Sales and Marketing to increase our company's visibility.

Net-Results review by Zachary W.
Zachary W.

"Fantastic lead generation and segment tool"

What do you like best?

Net-Results is accommodating and quick to respond to any and all issues and tickets as well as feature requests.

What do you dislike?

Some aspects of segmentation aren't as simple as they could be.

We are able to more quickly and accurately create solid leads from our visitors, allowing us to help guide and help our customers grow their own businesses.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Net-results is simple and powerful!"

What do you like best?

To sum up in simple terms it is very simple to use but very powerful in features.

But the most amazing thing is the personal and responsive support and sales team. Our experience with them has been one the the best across all industries.

What do you dislike?

Email campaign builder is very basic and clunky. Lot good for non-tech people. We are used to using Campaign Monitor, it does not even come close! I'd love to see this developed more than anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a powerful MA solution and dont want the complicated price structure of others then Net-results is the way to go.

Net-Results review by Wendy M.
Wendy M.

"Net-Results Review"

What do you like best?

Really like the analytic feedback from the system. Helpful to see the data in a visual format. Segmentation options are also helpful.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive. A lot of the options seem complicated and constant training is needed to make the most use of the system.

What zip codes are the most impacted by eblasts.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Obvious choice for agencies! "

What do you like best?

After considering many MA options for our agency, Net-Results became the obvious choice because of their agency model and high level of customer service and support in ensuring our success.

The "segment" approach will be critical to executing our value proposition. Most of our clients have legacy CRM platforms, and Net-Results has the solutions for easy integration.

Lastly, the pricing model allowed for easy entry, with the ability to scale up our engagement and product customization as we grow our business.

What do you dislike?

We are still in the implementation process, so it's a bit early to pinpoint any "dislikes" at this point. So far, so good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are reselling the software, and providing the supporting services, then Net-Results is the way to go.

"Ranked #1 for a Reason"

What do you like best?

In an industry that has many companies that are Goliaths , Net-Results is certainly David. While they don't have the biggest marketing, or the big name owners, what they do have is a strong product built around segmentation. As someone who likes to build very elaborate campaigns, Net-Results makes it quick and easy. Having working with 12+ different marketing automation platforms I have certainly learned the pros and cons of each and Net-Results is easily the easiest platform to build robust campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to see further social and SMS integration. But I understand that it is coming soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform that you can get up and running quickly, as well as build powerful campaigns Net-Results is great. While it may not have some of the fancy dash boards or bells and whistles that the others claim. For those who are looking for the key elements at a great price, Net-Results is an easy choice.

Net-Results review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"a breeze to set up marketing automation sequences for our customers"

What do you like best?

Once the learning curve is overcome, it is both easy and powerful, sophisticated when necessary, with the integration of form and landing pages, it does match all the big names on the market.

Powerful campaigns mixing all kind of actions and interactions thanks to the segment driven approach.

New features every month,

Integration with CRM, directly or through API

What do you dislike?

Only in english, which is an issue for many of our customers.

Learning curve, but it is the same with all marketing automation plate-form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure marketing automation is for you. The tracking in real time of the visitors is certainly not the goal of this software even though

Net-Results review by Elyse E.
Elyse E.

"Email Services "

What do you like best?

I like the tracking and email services net-results provides. It's easy, and helps me track in depth users on our site.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot that net-results has to offer. It can be intimidating.

Getting more leads by better tracking tools.

Net-Results review by Executive Sponsor in Professional Training & Coaching
Executive Sponsor in Professional Training & Coaching

"New User"

What do you like best?

The price. It is a great value for the functionality it delivers.

What do you dislike?

Can't send individual emails that will track links clicked by recipient unless a template is created. too much trouble for individual emails.

Automation and tracking of one-to-many emails.

Net-Results review by Nicole O.
Nicole O.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

I love the streamlined user interface and the lead tracking capability is second to none

What do you dislike?

I haven't experienced anything that I dislike as of yet

lead generation and conversion

Net-Results review by User

"Net-Results Review"

What do you like best?

Functionality, drag & drop features, user-friendly, excellent technical support.

What do you dislike?

1. Not being able to delete lists after you've used them

2. No A/B testing feature

3. No fatigue calendar

N/A

Net-Results review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Impressed so far"

What do you like best?

The nurturing campaign logic is very straight-forward. It provides me with all the necessary components I need to run a successful campaign.

What do you dislike?

The support documentation is somewhat limited, but a quick call to their Support team usually answers my question.

Other than one-off emails, we are building nurturing campaigns consisting of 30,000+ emails on a daily basis.

Net-Results review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Detail Oriented"

What do you like best?

The wide variety of marketing tasks you are able to achieve

What do you dislike?

Some of the search or filters could be easier to access

Cross sales and money loss. Complete turn around of sales force

Net-Results review by Administrator in Online Media
Administrator in Online Media

"Awesome Support and Service"

What do you like best?

Their support and sales team are awesome, offering personalized support and service.

What do you dislike?

Difference in time zones. I'm in Asia so when we have issues or questions, I need to wait until the next day for my concerns to be resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait, Just Get it!

Net-Results review by Correy H.
Correy H.

"Full Featured MA System - Great Price Point"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, lead scoring flexibility, advanced segmentation platform & no/limited need for IT resources.

What do you dislike?

Lacks unlimited relational table database fields (as of 2010).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution for B2B with integration into the top CRM platforms.

(Note; I worked at an agency that used Net-Results and then was an employee of the company for a short period.)

Net-Results review by Executive Sponsor in Medical Devices
Executive Sponsor in Medical Devices

"Marketing User"

What do you like best?

The Campaign Interface, Love the ability to set up any type of nurturing campaign we would like to. After shopping around it had all the features we were looking for at a very reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Sugar Integration

Learn more about Net-Results

Net-Results Videos

Learning about Net-Results?

* We monitor all Net-Results reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.