Net-Results

Net-Results

Net-Results makes it easy for you to automate all kinds of marketing tasks. You end up getting more done in less time while doing a much better job nurturing your prospects, uncovering qualified leads and driving revenue growth.

Work for Net-Results?

Learning about Net-Results?

Net-Results Reviews

Ask Net-Results a Question
Showing 90 Net-Results reviews
Net-Results review by <span>Regan M.</span>
Regan M.

"Net-Results Makes Marketing Automation Simple"

What do you like best?

The ability to create workflows within Net-Results to stay on top of potential consumer engagement is really easy. The customer service team is readily available whenever questions do arise so there is plenty of support.

What do you dislike?

The service for the price is the best I have seen anywhere, but the user-friendliness of the platform could use some enhancements. Additionally, as an agency, there are minimal capabilities to keep all of our clients under one account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Net-Results team is working to make some of the difficulties less problematic. I would definitely recommend doing the screen share onboarding any time you have a new team member who will be using the platform join, as well as reading into the updates and alerts to learn about the new capabilities that are constantly being implemented.

Net-results provides the marketing automation capabilities we need to help our small and medium-sized business clients thrive in the digital space.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Net-Results
Net-Results review by <span>Dylan P.</span>
Dylan P.

"The Best Marketing Automation Solution For 95% Of Businesses"

What do you like best?

Great value for money, exceptional support, well thought through and well devised product that does everything that 95% of my clients need it to do. Very intuitive, incredibly easy to implement and a lot of added-value tools, reporting and features that one would normally only expect from one of the larger and more expensive platforms. In fact, compared to other platforms we use (or have used) like Hubspot and Act-On, it is in many ways far superior.

Hubspot for example is great with a lot of similar features but even things like building a drag and drop landing page or email are far more difficult/laborious on their platform than it is on Net-Results and they also charge for the data you host in the platform, not the data you use which, as an agency in particular, is punitive and very limiting. No such limitations with NR and the ability to flex the data is far superior to Hubspot. Act-On is probably the most comparable platform and I am still a big fan of them but, ultimately, I moved myself and my clients from them to Net-Results and I'm still happy with that decision.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I particularly dislike - any limitations of the platform are consistent with all other marketing automation tools in general, none of them do absolutely everything on your wishlist and they all have their nuances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I said earlier, there is no sense in buying a Ferrari to do the school run. There are platforms out there who are fabulous at selling the dream but for 95% of businesses, the reality will be they pay a lot of money for a platform they only use 5% of. Better to pay a lot less and use 100% of Net-Results. For most of those clients, it is unlikely they will outgrow NR but even if they do, migration shouldn't be an issue.

We're an agency who have been involved with marketing automation platform implementation and migration for over 5 years and have used most of the major platforms to one extent or another. We are a boutique content marketing agency and basically do everything social and digital so we need tools that allow us to fully orchestrate everything from SEO to PPC to social media to email to P2P and beyond. Net-Results has an excellent and flexible payment model that allows us to grow our agency and scale to fit the fluid needs and demands of our own customers. They allow us to implement rapidly and get our clients where they need to be easily and effectively. Although we'd class ourselves as power users, it's a really easy tool to learn and get to the stage where full value is being realised. There's no point buying a Ferrari to do the school run so beware expensive alternatives that are likely overkill for what your business really needs - Net-Results is the best solution for 95% clients and they certainly punch above their weight compared to even the so-called market leaders.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Net-Results review by <span>Morgan V.</span>
Morgan V.

"Net-Results: Get All the Help You Need"

What do you like best?

This was our company's first foray into the world of marketing automation, and we knew we were going to need a lot of help. We didn't want to be charged each time we needed help with something, so Net-Results was the best option out there, as they have unlimited support. We work with their support team on a daily basis, and I can tell you that not only are they incredibly responsive (there is no submitting a ticket - you just send an email or schedule or a call and you're set), but they're also incredibly helpful. We have learned so much about marketing automation by working with them.

What do you dislike?

Our biggest issue right now is not having custom objects available (this allows each contact to have more than one option listed under any field; i.e. items purchased). I know they're currently working on getting custom objects, but until then, we need to connect our marketing activities with revenue generated in a round-about way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're new to marketing automation, this is the company you should use. You will get all the help and support you need to make implementation and use successful.

We're gathering a lot of data we did not have available to us before, and it's allowing us to change our marketing tactics very quickly. The more we delve into segments, in particular, the more we're learning about our customers and what they want.

Net-Results review by <span>Alfredo H.</span>
Alfredo H.

"Take Control of Your Outbound & Inbound Marketing "

What do you like best?

1st off, Net-Results provides a simple but powerful Divi tool to generate highly customizable email & landing pages. Building CTAs is a snap. There's no need to pay hidden or additional fees to get work designed your way. Your only limitation is your imagination.

2nd, forms are pretty simple to build that can be inserted into landing pages, with triggers for pop up notifications, emails, or landing pages. You can send emails with links to landing pages having forms to capture more information on prospective clients. You can easily do this to conduct surveys to learn more about your client's needs and interests.

3rd, both drip and nurture campaigns can be created, with you creating logical, easy to understand campaign flows. Your campaign needs can be met, whether they are simple, or extremely complex.

4th, all customers receive the same, robust toolset and 10K of contacts before there are any increases in charges based on contacts. That means small firms (like mine) have the same capabilities as very large clients. That's incredible.

5th, service doesn't end (like some other firms). Service is available for your entire contract life. If you have a need to learn something new about the software, you call or email requesting a session. Time slot options are provided via a Calendly scheduling tool if some extensive training is desired. That doesn't prevent you getting an immediate answer to a simple question over the phone during business hours.

Every request for service assistance I've had from starting back in Jan 2016 to date has always been handled by a professional, pleasant, and very capable representative.

6th, reportage can be designed to feed you campaign information at regular intervals, meeting your needs.

7th, an asset database module is included, to organize and store your photos and pdf's.

8th, your contacts can be readily fed into the Net-Results database via csv imports, or by loading contacts in individually. The contact database includes an ability to readily create customized fields.

9th, any new update to the software becomes accessible to you. There is no tiered service. We all get to enjoy new features coming on stream.

What's amazing is this package is reasonably priced given all that is included.

What do you dislike?

Net-Results has created a standard of customer service that makes we wonder why other firms are still able to remain in business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only mistake was thinking I needed Hubspot's online training to effectively become proficient in building marketing campaigns. Net-Results proved me wrong.

Less expensive systems cost less but leave a substantial gap in product quality and service offered by Net-Results. Net-Results pays for itself with a better representation of your business.

We are creating highly customized campaigns for each of our B2B clients, that was not possible with a more expensive marketing database provider.

We are able to more readily see if campaigns are achieving their desired results.

Using the A/B testing tool, I can readily try out two different approaches to a campaign emailing, see their comparative performance, and have the system take over and apply the better campaign performance to the remainder of an outgoing email campaign.

We feel like we have an extra Marketing person on our team, using Net-Results

Net-Results review by <span>David B.</span>
David B.

"Comprehensive Market Automation product you can grow into"

What do you like best?

By far - the best feature of their platform is their support. Hands down the most important factor when we considered other platforms like Marketo, Pardot and HubSpot since they upcharge much of their training and functionality. My ramp up time to get campaigns up and running plus integration with Salesforce was a breeze because I have access to my Net-Results dedicated developer support team member's calendar! Anytime - I can schedule a call, do a Go-To and never an additional cost. I just completed one email campaign with one of our companies and we generated one type of lead once converted, will pay for the cost of Net-Results.

What do you dislike?

To early to tell. One thing I do like is their open communication about platform improvement suggestions from their customers. Too me, that means a nimble development environment where "in the field" improvements can be implemented quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. I'm a seasoned digital manager, hands on with over 20 years experience and I can tell you, the difficulty I had with my previous Market Automation tool, Click Dimensions - was a complete nightmare. My experience only allowed me to try and troubleshoot problems.

Net-Results is so intuitive it will allow me to create the best methods of reaching my internal clients - Sales Managers - prospects and customers to provide the best information and expertise. Gauging the quality of contacts too is a breezes to calculate those that will convert once in the sales funnel.

More sophisticated lead gen with entry into Salesforce. Better understanding of lead scoring and payoff. Dynamic landing pages allows robust product promotion or expertise training to prospects. Soon I will be using their data storage to test their .pdf download reporting from literature on my site - which I know will save time and money vs developing metrics in-house.

Net-Results review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Database Marketing Manager"

What do you like best?

Their customer support team is awesome. They are extremely knowledgable about their product, and can guide you through any situation and in a timely manner. I've never worked with an ESP with a better support team.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could edit filters all at the same time, rather than individually

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product simplifies all needs for email marketing in a more friendly looking, and easy to use platform. Their support team is unparalleled to any other ESP on the market. They respond to you in less than 24 hours, and are excellent at walking you through any need you have with the tool.

We are creating solid email marketing efforts with Net-Results. We see a lot of potential in using their lead-scoring functionality, and have benefited a lot from how easy it is to create nurture campaigns.

Learn more about Net-Results

Net-Results Videos

Learning about Net-Results?

* We monitor all Net-Results reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.