NetHunt CRM

NetHunt CRM is a customer relationship management system for Gmail and Google Apps, It is a customizable system for organizing business processes and communications and manage any business without leaving the inbox.

Work for NetHunt CRM?

Learning about NetHunt CRM?

NetHunt CRM Reviews

Showing 48 NetHunt CRM reviews
NetHunt CRM review by Allan F.
Allan F.

"NetHunt CRM is the best CRM I've used and enables our team to handle all CRM tasks with Gmail"

What do you like best?

All CRM tasks can be handled inside Gmail.

The user interface is completely customisable and adding new fields to records is simple and efficient.

Creating new records for any task (contacts, leads, service etc) is very simple and the customisable views are just so handy for a quick visual look at what is happening in your business.

NetHunt CRM works quickly and it's integration with Zapier has literally saved us hours each week and made previously manual tasks completely automated.

What do you dislike?

The follow up reminder system, although functional, is a little basic in that (at the time of this review) you can only set up one reminder for a record or email at one time. It would be nice if you could have more than one follow up reminder per record or email and have these on a schedule. This of course can be done easily using Zapier but if you're not using a paid subscription to Zapier it will add another cost. This is a minor con though and with some discipline there are simple and effective workarounds

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like to customise your fields and views and work in Gmail then this is the perfect choice!

Nethunt CRM saves hours of time with the Zapier integrations and it makes viewing your data much easier with customisable views of records

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NetHunt CRM
NetHunt CRM review by Eran G.
Eran G.

"Great CRM. Zero Setup."

What do you like best?

Super easy to setup, does not require any special skills. It just works!

One of the best things is that it runs in your Gmail interface and there is no separate software to deal with, which normally takes up time and makes people not use it.

Very good functionality - followups, deal management, customer management, collaboration and more.

Tech support is great and you can communicate with a real person when needed.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor glitches, probably as it is relatively new.

Nothing major.

Of course, it runs on Gmail so in case you are using anything else it may be an issue.

Deal management - seeing all relevant communications under one topic.

Collaboration - letting all relevant people easily access this information.

Followups - making sure nothing is lost in the process.

Project management

In other words - put the vast amount of data in the organization's communication to something much more actionable and provide managers with great visibility as to what is going on.

What CRM solution do you use?

NetHunt CRM review by Sherman H.
Sherman H.

"Super ease-of-use in Gmail integration + iPhone app. Top-shelf support. Great price-point. Big fan!"

What do you like best?

I switched from the other Gmail-integrated-CRM competitor because of NetHunt's:

1. Ease-of-use: both in the Gmail UI & iPhone app. Because of this ease of use, I'm using my CRM daily and consistently to keep me tracking my prospects and clients, without anyone falling through the cracks.

2. Top-shelf support: Shout out to Anastasia, who consistently showed kind & gracious professionalism & prompt responses to my questions. She's the reason why I'm such a big fan!

3. Great price-point: Definitely affordable, even when needing to scale.

If you're considering a Gmail-integrated CRM, NetHunt gets my 10-stars out of 5! Give it a shot, you'll be impressed!

What do you dislike?

It would be super to be able to integrate 2 separate email accounts (eg 2 Gmail / GSuite email addresses using 1 NetHunt account) into one NetHunt CRM account, but this is such a rare use case. On the other hand, it's useful to keep my leads separated between my 2 organizations. Anastasia came through with an offer I couldn't refuse to accommodate my request - what a rockstar!

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. *Daily* Tracking of Leads, Prospects & Clients because of ease-of-use and Gmail-integration

2. Prevents anyone falling through the cracks because its so easy to tag an unassociated email/person with a Customer Record.

3. Feeling in-control and organized with my pipeline, inspiring me to scale without potential overwhelm

NetHunt CRM review by Ovidiu S.
Ovidiu S.

"The solution I've been looking for"

What do you like best?

There are many services out there that claim to offer some of the features of NetHunt (column views for emails, a la Trello, for example) but none of them do it as well as NetHunt.

I love how flexible it is, and how you it doesn't force you to work in a specific way, but it allows you to build your own system, perfectly suited to your needs.

I almost never thought about wanting to do something in NetHunt to only find out it isn't possible. If you can think of it, you can probably build it!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could use some improvement is the look of the interface. Don't get me wrong, it's spot on in terms of functionality, but the aesthetics are a bit lacking.

This is just a personal preference, being a designer I like to look at beautiful interfaces while I work - NetHunt's is functional and clear, but falls short of "beautiful".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You won't regret it.

I can finally organize my conversation threads with my clients in a way that is sane and efficient. I don't know about your clients but some of mine have the habit of replying to a certain email thread with questions or ideas that belong in a new thread, or in an already existing one.

Well, with NetHunt I no longer care about that issue, because I just associate the conversations with the relevant item in the relevant folder. No more frantically digging through my GMail folders to look for that piece of info lost in a completely unrelated thread!

NetHunt CRM review by Lukas J.
Lukas J.

"Good, simple, light and powerful CRM"

What do you like best?

I'm not a big expert on CRM, but NetHunt seems like a pretty solid system with its own Google mail integration. Becuase we use Gmail for emailing our contacts, it's very convenient to have their data next to the same emails or have a possibility to add a new contact by converting emails.

What do you dislike?

There are slowdowns when working with a big number of records (we have over 100 000 in the system).

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best solutions for Gmail I've seen.

I had to email and call our client every day then update the spreadsheet. Now with NetHunt, this process is way simpler and faster. Plus it gives me a list of follow-ups for the day, so it's a rather straight-forward plan for a day.

NetHunt CRM review by R. L.
R. L.

"Nethunt CRM is easy to use and beautifully integrated with your Google account."

What do you like best?

All your customer information can be found on one page including the calendar appointments, notes and documents.

What do you dislike?

If you want to create multiple workspaces, you have to pay for each workspace. It would be nice if that could be done on one paying account. That's also possible, but then you need more creativity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try different CRM packages and make your choice. I have researched Apptivo, Capsule, Agile crm and Pipdrive. I implemented Apptivo but I finally chose NetHunt because of the price, the possibilities, simplicity and integration with G Suite.

With the software, I create all the necessary data from customers on one page instead of different places with the risk of losing it.

NetHunt CRM review by Yanina M.
Yanina M.

"A perfect system for sales"

What do you like best?

NetHunt is designed with sales managers in mind and it shows. There are many things that make my sales process easier to manage and email integration is the primary one.

What do you dislike?

The app is near-perfect save for a few rough edges. For example, custom fields (while unlimited and rather robust) aren’t that easy to set up once you see that you need one. Other than that, it’s great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time managing custom fields and the result can turn out pretty great. Worth the time.

Mostly sales management. We have a lot of requirements and gather a lot of data, so having a simple CRM which lets us house all that is a great solution.

NetHunt CRM review by Eimantas S.
Eimantas S.

"G Suite CRM at its finest"

What do you like best?

It's a simple system that works great with Gmail. We've been previously using Google Sheets and Excel for our client database and NetHunt is definitely a great upgrade.

What do you dislike?

As of today, there's little to be desired. There are minor inconveniences, but they are unlikely to be a dealbreaker for anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try and see if you like it. If you're using Gmail, this is definitely a good option. And, I can't stress it enough, just get over the spreadsheets!

As I've mentioned, we've been previously using mostly spreadsheets to manage our clients and, considering their number, it was a hell to wait while it loaded. While NetHunt isn't lightning-fast when loading all of the records at once, this is definitely a better way to manage updates and calls. Also, the Gmail and Drive integration is a big "plus" as we've been using those for a long time already.

NetHunt CRM review by Ilya G.
Ilya G.

"Sales and marketing, combined in Gmail"

What do you like best?

— Kanban view for records looks neat

— record form is fully customizable

— convenient mail merge and email tracking

— great price, awesome value

What do you dislike?

Nothing, literally. The moment I start nitpicking on something, it immediately gets fixed or improved. Nice to see that the service is alive and always improving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s an awesome CRM with a good potential for growth. Start with requesting a demo and see for yourself.

I’m using NetHunt to organize my communication with bloggers and outlets. Shaping the system according to my workflow is very convenient. As all communication happens via email, I can organize emails into records and find all important info next to the said email.

NetHunt CRM review by Keith D.
Keith D.

"A fantastic flexible CRM that is easily adapted to other uses"

What do you like best?

The flexibility it offers, ease of creating saved views (filtered, groped etc) and links between sales pipeline and contacts. All this at a great price too compared to Streak. It is a real pleasure to configure and use.

What do you dislike?

Email follow-up is not as sophisticated as Streak but this is easily sorted using other extensions. This (obviously) is not a key feature MO.

International sales follow-ups, progressing; routine supplier contacts, organisation of freight (warehouse collections, deliveries etc.) and website content population (handling of multiple sources of information daily - each requiring entry onto websites that take several sages to complete).

NetHunt CRM review by Claudia R.
Claudia R.

"Nethunt has saved me so much time!"

What do you like best?

All my customer's details up to date and all in one place. After testing various programs, Nethunt was the most customizable to my needs.

What do you dislike?

I don't use the history page much to find past emails, as not all emails are connected to a Nethunt customer. But this is dependent on how thorough the user is (ie me), in making sure every email is connected to a customer profile. So really my problem, and not Nethunt's...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried a few, and found Nethunt to me the most customizable to my needs.

No more searching through email to find customer's details, or going off to another programme like Mailchimp to find the details. It also easily connects with Zapier to Wufoo and Mailchimp to automate entering of customer details, so eliminated this repetitive process!

NetHunt CRM review by Ernestas A.
Ernestas A.

"It's simple, user friendly and exploding"

What do you like best?

I love that we could upload 40K+ entry customer database straight from the Excel, and NetHunt customer support made it happen with no questions.

What do you dislike?

Some times it works a bit slow, but only when I am trying to load huge data sheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. FIrst of all it looks uncomfortable, but in some time, when You get used to it, NetHunt is very simple and good

We are commercial real estate professionals, so we upload all the premise database and all the customer/company database. Because it integrated in the Gmail, so the same search engine is used, which is the greatest.

NetHunt CRM review by Ron M.
Ron M.

"A True Gmail Crm"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and Inside Gmail, I like the colors also and the pipeline and customization.

What do you dislike?

No Direct Sync with Google Contacts or having a picture of your contact

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only other similar Product is Streak which has been on the market longer. Nethunt is in catch up mode adding new features all the time. I prefer Nethunt look and way they deal with follow ups. Also the Pricing is much cheaper for Nethunt. Try the Demo as unlike Prosperworks, Insightly, Zoho and all the rest claiming Google integration they are just sidebar apps when it comes down to it. Nethunt lives in your gmail box and everything takes place from there. If you live in your Gmail Box you must check it out or want to have less apps and keep things simple.

Easy Contact with my Real Estate Database

NetHunt CRM review by Michelle G.
Michelle G.

"Great personalization and email tagging"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Nethunt is that you can build your own structure completely from scratch and really customize it to your business. This is of course with the given functions within the program which support multi level sales and processes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program does not open automatically within my email and that's been my only frustration.

We have much better organization and overall management of our sales and clients within specific timelines and phases.

NetHunt CRM review by Christina K.
Christina K.

"Awesome CRM living in my Inbox"

What do you like best?

I love that all the things that are scattered in my G Apps are stored in one place and I do not get lost in my mail.

What do you dislike?

I’d like to create tasks for the records instead of follow-ups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’d suggest requesting a demo as all the product experts are flexible and willing to help you out. Also, the price is by all means affordable for all teams.

Using NetHunt for managing our ad partners. It makes it easy to follow up on the current contacts and create new contacts with detailed descriptions and files.

NetHunt CRM review by Julian S.
Julian S.

"Amazing CRM for Any Startup"

What do you like best?

Simple, and easy to use is the best way of describing NetHunt! With all features included in one package at affordable prices, NetHunt is the best CRM we have used. The best part is that it integrates right in with Gmail. Never been happier with a CRM.

What do you dislike?

Not many cons, but the only thing I could say is having more features, although NetHunt has re-assured that the missing features will be coming in a few months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A really simple add-on to any startup to be able to run the business from Gmail.

Being able to track our business customers and prospects is key to our growth, and being able to track everything right within Gmail truly provides a seamless and simple experience.

NetHunt CRM review by Mikhail V.
Mikhail V.

"One of the best G Suite apps"

What do you like best?

NetHunt is a very simple to use system. But behind that simplicity lies great functionality and customisation possibilities. Mass mailing and email tracking are a very welcome addition to its marketing capabilities.

What do you dislike?

When a system updates you have to refresh the tab with Gmail. This never happens when you’re amid doing something, but still annoys me a bit. Aside from that - nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a solid tool for managing both sales and marketing. Will satisfy both.

We’re using NetHunt CRM for managing our marketing leads. Once you set it up to match your workflow, the system becomes very easy-to-use and it basically follows your workflow. This is one of the best things of NetHunt - overtime you stop noticing it.

NetHunt CRM review by Thomas L.
Thomas L.

"Setting up and starting using Nethunt CRM for Gmail in less than a day"

What do you like best?

Nice Gmail and G-Suite integration, great flexibility allowing you to adapt folders and workflows to your needs. I also very much like the mass mailing options where you can easily email potential new customers and track the results

What do you dislike?

It seems like the integration features with non G-Suite services need improvements and further development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the SME or consulting business and use Google G-suite, I would highly recommend testing using NetHunt CRM to get started easily with your team.

No need to have and switch between multiple Chrome windows to access different features. Also no need to have data copied or duplicated in different apps. Cost savings, efficiency and ease of use biggest benefits.

NetHunt CRM review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"Very impressed with customer support and product value"

What do you like best?

I was very thankful to receive some quality customer support, and feel like I'm getting a great product for an appropriate value (considering some CRMs charge ridiculous/unrealistic fees).

What do you dislike?

So far, they've been able to answer every question I had and every hurdle that I thought there might be, compared to using another program has been resolved. No dislikes yet.

We're tracking sales as well as client support cases.

NetHunt CRM review by Anton P.
Anton P.

"A great CRM for Gmail users"

What do you like best?

Almost full business management in Gmail

What do you dislike?

UI could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start a trial and ask for a demo. The support was helpful. They showed me several tricks that weren't that obvious from the beginning.

I'm using NetHunt CRM for customer support management. It was pretty easy to setup the process from start to finish in NetHunt. Now my team can instantly process support requests once they receive them and I can see the whole process unfolding right in Gmail. Has all the features we need and the price is much lower than our previous system.

NetHunt CRM review by Nataliia D.
Nataliia D.

"Try it and see for yourself!"

What do you like best?

We use NetHunt in our work, CRM allows us to manage relationships with new suppliers. Makes it easy to store all of their contact data, comments and emails. Provides the ability to sync our NetHunt database with Google Drive. You did a great job, guys! Thanks.

What do you dislike?

There is something to work on ...

Sometimes it automatically creates duplicate lines in the table that you need to monitor and delete. NetHunt. Create a duplicate on the first column.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and you will like it for sure.

Allows our team of remote and local workers to work on projects together to achieve results faster.

NetHunt CRM review by Millie F.
Millie F.

"User Friendly system "

What do you like best?

Very simple to use system, with clear fields and easy to pull data into reports.

What do you dislike?

We would like to have some client profile fields before entering into the system of each booking.

the new format with the history logging of actions and pulling reports has been very helpful.

NetHunt CRM review by Bogdan S.
Bogdan S.

"Great CRM for sales management and mass mailing"

What do you like best?

Gmail integration is one of the strongest sides of Nethunt CRM. I can manage all incoming emails and tasks and link them to their records in the inbox.

What do you dislike?

The navigation takes time to get used to. Follow-ups are lacking reminders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compared to Streak and Prosperworks, this is THE true Gmail CRM. Give it a try (product experts help A LOT during the trial period and even after it) and you’ll see how effective it is.

Mostly client management and orders management. Creates a very smooth workflow around emails and makes mass communication possible with native Gmail features.

NetHunt CRM review by Alexander M.
Alexander M.

"Отличная CRM для рекрутинга"

What do you like best?

Отличная CRM для рекрутинга, осваиваем систему уже 2 месяца, пока что все отлично. очень удобно заносить кандидатов в базу прямо из почты. Ручная настройка всех панелей, сохраняемая история по каждому кандидату.

What do you dislike?

Ждем обратную синхронизацию с календарем, а также было бы отлично, если бы была возможность заносить в базу и конвертировать в резюме страницы LinkedIn.

Оптимизация бюджета на использование CRM, автоматизация рутинной работы рекрутера.

NetHunt CRM review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Better than a typical CRM"

What do you like best?

Has a nice UI. Pretty simple to use. Offers more features than similarly-priced tools.

What do you dislike?

Setting up and using followups is a clumsy experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that NetHunt is paid not per user, but per team. It’s not a bad thing. Depending on your size, it can be very affordable.

My company uses NetHunt for managing clients, inventory and keep a DB of locations. When we receive an order, it’s easy to link together all of the above things for a complete view and easy access to all of the data.

NetHunt CRM review by Aurimas M.
Aurimas M.

"Great tool for growing business"

What do you like best?

Great price for value.

Mass mailing tools are excellent.

Unlimited records, we have uploaded up to 100.000

What do you dislike?

The app work could be improved.

The system is a bit slow when so many records uploaded (we have 100.000)

We store all sales data in one place.

Makes communication between two distant offices much better.

NetHunt CRM review by Mara B.
Mara B.

"I love Net Hunt"

What do you like best?

Is simple to use, affordable and really understands what I really need in my small business. Sales force is too complicated, and hard to understand and you do not need that much for a small business

What do you dislike?

Maybe if they can have a follow up for networking referrals maybe. Instead of customer referral that is a useful contact to have

That is easy to access in Gmail and I can use it from my phone and that I can follow up right away my dues

NetHunt CRM review by Zak O.
Zak O.

"Cost-efficient CRM with good support team"

What do you like best?

Very good integration inside Gsuite, easy to use and learn

What do you dislike?

Some features were missing but quickly incorporated

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask as many questions as possible to the support team, they can help with case studies

Manage our customer and leads base, communicate inside the team.

We looked for a solution that was integrated inside Gmail in order not to add another platform and keep our workspace simple.

NetHunt CRM review by Ruth S.
Ruth S.

"A great piece of software!"

What do you like best?

I love that this CRM works completely within Gmail itself so there is no need to keep navigating away to other software. Very easy to use and customer service has been excellent, answering any questions quickly. Great price too!

What do you dislike?

It took a while to get the hang of editing each stage in the pipelines but customer service got me there quickly in the end.

For ease of student enrolment stages/'deals'. Contact information integration

NetHunt CRM review by George F.
George F.

"Simple CRM inside your Inbox"

What do you like best?

In addition to basic CRM functionalities like kanban views of Deals stages and lead source tracking ,I found some of the features are valuable for my needs including follow ups and email tracking.

What do you dislike?

Functionalities that I would like to see in the future includes, delayed/scheduled emails and scheduled sequence of emails with reply/open detection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple CRM solution inside your inbox

NetHunt helps me to keep a track record of my conversations with sales leads and customers, without switching tabs between my inbox and CRM.

NetHunt CRM review by User

"NetHunt Review"

What do you like best?

I like that if a team member has to be out of the office, any other team member can seamlessly access their past work with clients.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the price changed drastically just months after signing up.

This keeps us organized and keeps everyone on the team on the same page.

NetHunt CRM review by William v.
William v.

"Great product. Great company"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to design workflows around all kinds of processes. It's much more then just a CRM once you get used to work with the product.

What do you dislike?

It's not possible to attach word and pdf documents to records. That would be a great feature to have.

NetHunt CRM review by User

"Great system, love working with it. "

What do you like best?

I really like the clear way it displays all the information

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't load a full detailed itinerary in there under each client's booking

collating information all together and making sure we can all see and input this info.

NetHunt CRM review by Juan Pablo P.
Juan Pablo P.

"Best CRM Gmail App"

What do you like best?

Simple Collaboration with my team. Collaborate with a single click. Share folders, email, files, and anything else needed to get the job done. Multipurpose.

What do you dislike?

Spanish translate and mobile app look and feel

Sales performance with my team

Easy to use for integration

NetHunt CRM review by Administrator

"The ease of use and the flexibility makes efficient the development of small companies like us."

What do you like best?

The ability to handle easily that kind of daily tool is much important.

What do you dislike?

The integration with google could be better, sometimes it doesn’t works as fast as I need.

Allowed myself to get focus on the commercial using that the technical part.

NetHunt CRM review by Máximo R.
Máximo R.

"The best CRM App for Gmail"

What do you like best?

With the Agile CRM Gmail integration, we can track our Gmail emails in the CRM, access contacts from both applications.

Leads, Prospects, follow-up for clients

NetHunt CRM review by Frank R.
Frank R.

"Better user CRM experience than others"

What do you like best?

We use Enterprise-Level CRM Features whith folders and mass mailing sender. Perfect For our G Suite. Perfect for Sale Follow-Ups.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Google Chrome is slow and freeze.

Many updates for mobile XP.

Sales management and integration with our business

NetHunt CRM review by alexandre p.
alexandre p.

"Great user experience"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and a great customer support (with emails)

What do you dislike?

The emailing campaign needs some more options

We record our clients data and we can follow who to call next.

NetHunt CRM review by Petra R.
Petra R.

"A good working gmail extension"

What do you like best?

I liked that it is easy to use and relatively cheap.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it asks me to connect and sync with it when I log into my non-work emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Automated emails.

It's a nice way to keep track over your job applicants.

NetHunt CRM review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Great CRM seamlessintegrated into gmail"

What do you like best?

Gmail + Google Contact + Google calendar integration

Simple but powerful

Easy to log email, events, and calls

What do you dislike?

The user experience can be made more consistent, in particular when it comes to the interaction history

Pipeline and opportunity management

NetHunt CRM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Great CRM for Sales and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the fact of I use many Gmail acounts always asked me for run

Sales, Prospects, CRM

NetHunt CRM review by wenceslao francisco c.
wenceslao francisco c.

"Very Good"

What do you like best?

The fact that it can be linked to mi Gmail adress

What do you dislike?

The fact that the CRM is only available in English

Doing the follow-ups for clients

NetHunt CRM review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Exactly what we needed"

What do you like best?

Integration with Gmail/G Suite is slick; super-easy to tailor to our requirements; very helpful support

What do you dislike?

Pricing plans are confusing and seem a bit illogical to me (price per user increases when you add more)

Customer onboarding

NetHunt CRM review by Susheel A.
Susheel A.

"Very Simple to use and can be customized "

What do you like best?

Simplicity and User Interface. It is very easy to implement. You can start going from day1.

What do you dislike?

Need more features like reporting dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want simplicity, go for this CRM

Streamlining the process, collaboration.

NetHunt CRM review by Ann-Kathrin H.
Ann-Kathrin H.

"Good Hiring CRM for us"

What do you like best?

GMail integration which creates an easy overview on your inbox

What do you dislike?

Conflicting with other extensions I use, therefore sometimes longer loading times.

We use NetHunt CRM for hiring only.

NetHunt CRM review by Administrator

"NetHunt CRM review"

What do you like best?

It´s great to customize your own filters.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version is not as good as de web one.

It´s a great solution to do the catch up with customers and to control the different stages of the negotiation.

NetHunt CRM review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Best Gmail CRM"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, customizable and best to be used with Gmail.

What do you dislike?

No ability to sync with Gmail contacts. UI might need some improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good and cheap. Worth every penny.

Tracking customers inquiries and their contacts.

NetHunt CRM review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

It is a very practical tool for the team

What do you dislike?

The language and sometimes it is difficult to visualize the folders

The disorganization of the mails

Learning about NetHunt CRM?

* We monitor all NetHunt CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.