NetHunt CRM

NetHunt CRM is a customer relationship management system for Gmail and Google Apps, It is a customizable system for organizing business processes and communications and manage any business without leaving the inbox.

Work for NetHunt CRM?
Sugarcrm 2x

Learning about NetHunt CRM?

Categories

Compare NetHunt CRM to Similar Solutions

NetHunt CRM Reviews

Ask NetHunt CRM a Question
Showing 33 NetHunt CRM reviews
NetHunt CRM review by <span>Allan F.</span>
Allan F.

NetHunt CRM is the best CRM I've used and enables our team to handle all CRM tasks with Gmail

What do you like best?

All CRM tasks can be handled inside Gmail.

The user interface is completely customisable and adding new fields to records is simple and efficient.

Creating new records for any task (contacts, leads, service etc) is very simple and the customisable views are just so handy for a quick visual look at what is happening in your business.

NetHunt CRM works quickly and it's integration with Zapier has literally saved us hours each week and made previously manual tasks completely automated.

What do you dislike?

The follow up reminder system, although functional, is a little basic in that (at the time of this review) you can only set up one reminder for a record or email at one time. It would be nice if you could have more than one follow up reminder per record or email and have these on a schedule. This of course can be done easily using Zapier but if you're not using a paid subscription to Zapier it will add another cost. This is a minor con though and with some discipline there are simple and effective workarounds

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like to customise your fields and views and work in Gmail then this is the perfect choice!

Nethunt CRM saves hours of time with the Zapier integrations and it makes viewing your data much easier with customisable views of records

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NetHunt CRM
NetHunt CRM review by <span>Eran G.</span>
Eran G.

Great CRM. Zero Setup.

What do you like best?

Super easy to setup, does not require any special skills. It just works!

One of the best things is that it runs in your Gmail interface and there is no separate software to deal with, which normally takes up time and makes people not use it.

Very good functionality - followups, deal management, customer management, collaboration and more.

Tech support is great and you can communicate with a real person when needed.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor glitches, probably as it is relatively new.

Nothing major.

Of course, it runs on Gmail so in case you are using anything else it may be an issue.

Deal management - seeing all relevant communications under one topic.

Collaboration - letting all relevant people easily access this information.

Followups - making sure nothing is lost in the process.

Project management

In other words - put the vast amount of data in the organization's communication to something much more actionable and provide managers with great visibility as to what is going on.

What CRM solution do you use?

NetHunt CRM review by <span>Sherman H.</span>
Sherman H.

Super ease-of-use in Gmail integration + iPhone app. Top-shelf support. Great price-point. Big fan!

What do you like best?

I switched from the other Gmail-integrated-CRM competitor because of NetHunt's:

1. Ease-of-use: both in the Gmail UI & iPhone app. Because of this ease of use, I'm using my CRM daily and consistently to keep me tracking my prospects and clients, without anyone falling through the cracks.

2. Top-shelf support: Shout out to Anastasia, who consistently showed kind & gracious professionalism & prompt responses to my questions. She's the reason why I'm such a big fan!

3. Great price-point: Definitely affordable, even when needing to scale.

If you're considering a Gmail-integrated CRM, NetHunt gets my 10-stars out of 5! Give it a shot, you'll be impressed!

What do you dislike?

It would be super to be able to integrate 2 separate email accounts (eg 2 Gmail / GSuite email addresses using 1 NetHunt account) into one NetHunt CRM account, but this is such a rare use case. On the other hand, it's useful to keep my leads separated between my 2 organizations. Anastasia came through with an offer I couldn't refuse to accommodate my request - what a rockstar!

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. *Daily* Tracking of Leads, Prospects & Clients because of ease-of-use and Gmail-integration

2. Prevents anyone falling through the cracks because its so easy to tag an unassociated email/person with a Customer Record.

3. Feeling in-control and organized with my pipeline, inspiring me to scale without potential overwhelm

NetHunt CRM review by <span>Ovidiu S.</span>
Ovidiu S.

The solution I've been looking for

What do you like best?

There are many services out there that claim to offer some of the features of NetHunt (column views for emails, a la Trello, for example) but none of them do it as well as NetHunt.

I love how flexible it is, and how you it doesn't force you to work in a specific way, but it allows you to build your own system, perfectly suited to your needs.

I almost never thought about wanting to do something in NetHunt to only find out it isn't possible. If you can think of it, you can probably build it!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could use some improvement is the look of the interface. Don't get me wrong, it's spot on in terms of functionality, but the aesthetics are a bit lacking.

This is just a personal preference, being a designer I like to look at beautiful interfaces while I work - NetHunt's is functional and clear, but falls short of "beautiful".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You won't regret it.

I can finally organize my conversation threads with my clients in a way that is sane and efficient. I don't know about your clients but some of mine have the habit of replying to a certain email thread with questions or ideas that belong in a new thread, or in an already existing one.

Well, with NetHunt I no longer care about that issue, because I just associate the conversations with the relevant item in the relevant folder. No more frantically digging through my GMail folders to look for that piece of info lost in a completely unrelated thread!

NetHunt CRM review by <span>Lukas J.</span>
Lukas J.

Good, simple, light and powerful CRM

What do you like best?

I'm not a big expert on CRM, but NetHunt seems like a pretty solid system with its own Google mail integration. Becuase we use Gmail for emailing our contacts, it's very convenient to have their data next to the same emails or have a possibility to add a new contact by converting emails.

What do you dislike?

There are slowdowns when working with a big number of records (we have over 100 000 in the system).

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best solutions for Gmail I've seen.

I had to email and call our client every day then update the spreadsheet. Now with NetHunt, this process is way simpler and faster. Plus it gives me a list of follow-ups for the day, so it's a rather straight-forward plan for a day.

NetHunt CRM review by <span>R. L.</span>
R. L.

Nethunt CRM is easy to use and beautifully integrated with your Google account.

What do you like best?

All your customer information can be found on one page including the calendar appointments, notes and documents.

What do you dislike?

If you want to create multiple workspaces, you have to pay for each workspace. It would be nice if that could be done on one paying account. That's also possible, but then you need more creativity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try different CRM packages and make your choice. I have researched Apptivo, Capsule, Agile crm and Pipdrive. I implemented Apptivo but I finally chose NetHunt because of the price, the possibilities, simplicity and integration with G Suite.

With the software, I create all the necessary data from customers on one page instead of different places with the risk of losing it.

Learning about NetHunt CRM?

* We monitor all NetHunt CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories