A desktop tool for fast and comprehensive technical audit of the entire website. Created by Netpeak Software
Netpeak Spider is a desktop tool which crawls your website like a search engine robot and detects key SEO issues that influence the website’s visibility in SERP.
This tool allows you to:
* Spot 60+ issues of your website optimization.
* Check 50+ key on-page SEO parameters.
* Calculate internal PageRank to improve website linking structure.
* Analyze all incoming and outgoing internal links.
* View page source and HTTP headers.
* Generate sitemaps: XML, Image and HTML.
* Adjust Netpeak Spider to your own requirements using crawling modes for the entire website, the URL list or XML Sitemap.
* Set custom rules to crawl either the entire website or its certain part
* Consider indexation instructions (Robots.txt, Meta Robots, X-Robots-Tag, Canonical)
* Perform custom search of source code/text using 4 types of search.
* Avoid duplicate content: Pages, Titles, Meta Descriptions, H1 Headers, etc.
* Spot issues with redirects.
* Overview panel for fast SEO audit with special status codes which show website indexation and potential issues.
* Export and save all results only in CSV, including reference links, redirects, h1-h6 headers, as well as information about issues and images.
Netpeak Spider is available on Windows and Mac OS (10.11 and higher).