Netpeak Spider

4.8
(24 reviews)

Netpeak Spider is a desktop tool for day-to-day SEO audit, quick search for issues, systematic analysis, and website scraping.

Work for Netpeak Spider?

Learning about Netpeak Spider?

Categories

Netpeak Spider Reviews

Ask Netpeak Spider a Question
Showing 24 Netpeak Spider reviews
Netpeak Spider review by Taras B.
Taras B.

"Why I think Netpeak Spider is the best SEO crawler"

What do you like best?

The tool itself. I like how it looks: everything is interactive, there are graphs and charts, issues are categorized. All this things make it much easier to learn the ropes for nonpros. The number of features. The range of tasks you can solve with NetPeak Spider is impressive. I like the virtual robots.txt feature, it allows checking your site for possible issues before going live.

Another important thing I like is everything around this tool. They have a blog with lots of useful content, an academy containing free courses where you can learn some SEO stuff and how to do it with Netpeak tools, and definitely the support team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really bothers me except the fact I have to run Windows (I’m a Linux user).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s not a magic stick that will make you rich, but if you use it correctly, you will definitely see the benefit.

Netpeak Spider made SEO audits way more detailed and much easier to do. For now, I can’t imagine doing SEO without this tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Netpeak Spider
Netpeak Spider review by Vlad M.
Vlad M.

"Netpeak Spider is my best SEO tool (crawler, parsing, analysis)"

What do you like best?

In large projects, it is difficult to keep track of all changеs.

That's why I have to check them every day. There are several special aspects in Netpeak Spider, that make it more preferable among others. In particular, it is an opportunity to save the project and transfer it to another computer to another team, and not just some settings (which are usually not enough). Thanks to this workflow does not stop from one task to another. I also like different filters and segments. I have not found an alternative to them in other products. Especially handy is a feature to find redirect chains.

That is why I recommend this product to all internet marketers.

What do you dislike?

It does not have an online version. I would like to use some features along the way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to try this product, you will like it. The program has a trial mode.

Helps to do In-depth SEO analytics with segmentation by searching for issues and weak spots in the website’s SEO to boost organic traffic.

What SEO solution do you use?

Netpeak Spider review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Best SEO tool ever"

What do you like best?

Netpeak Spider’s interface is really intuitive and a tool offers a bunch of options that just make your daily SEO tasks effortless. We often use scraping feature with an XPath option. This feature allows us to scrape contacts (emails, phone numbers, social media accounts), competitors' prices and to make a competitor analysis. What’s also cool is that Support Team knows the product inside and out. They support you very quickly and always help to get what you need to do.

What do you dislike?

In general, I can't say that there is something I dislike or some features I'd like to implement. In Netpeak Spider there is always something that I use all the time. Other services have features I need much less often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. The product would become indispensable for you. There are plenty oduse cases with the tool on their blog, and also if you are not an SEO guru, you can learn the ropes in their Academy. And when I email the support team, they usually answer within a couple of minutes.

Competitors' SEO strategy, pricing, and content analysis.

Netpeak Spider review by Dima U.
Dima U.

"Netpeak Spider for SEO audit"

What do you like best?

In Netpeak Spider, I like the fact that I can analyze the structure of the site. Usually the site has more important and less important sections. Usually there are a lot of SEO errors on the site.

It is important to fix all errors in important sections of the site and only then go on to the rest.

I like the fact that using Netpeak Spider I can pause the site scan. This is important because scanning a larger site (Crawling Time) takes many hours and a lot of computer resources. During working hours, I can receive a call from a colleague and I will need computer resources (RAM) in order to talk video chat with a colleague, otherwise video chat is lagging. Using Netpeak Spider, I can pause scanning and continue scanning after a conversation.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that the interface of this software is not responsive. I use Netpeak Spider on a laptop. My screen resolution on a laptop is Full HD. Of course, I use scaling in Windows. For this reason, when I open the program, I see scrolls. I do not like it. I want the program interface to be responsive.

I also do not like the fact that I can not schedule a site scan.

I also do not like the fact that the program does not have a dark theme in order to work with the program at night.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program Netpeak Spider is well suited to conduct an SEO site audit. The project can be saved and opened in the program, even if you do not have access to the Internet.

I use Netpeak Spider to solve only one business problem. I use Netpeak Spider for SEO audit.

Netpeak Spider review by Stas K.
Stas K.

"I have never regretted buying this software"

What do you like best?

I like that I can pause crawling, save the project and finish it any time I want. I also love the internal page rank calculator, it shows what pages are getting not enough incoming links and makes it easy to tweak your site structure.

I did a bunch of tests and seems like Netpeak Spider is leading in crawling speed among its competitors. It also doesn’t consume all RAM while crawling big websites.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t have some features of its competitors. Hope Google Analytics integration is coming soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Netpeak spider has all features a top-grade crawler should have and costs a reasonable price.

The main task I do with Spider is an on-page SEO audit. It’s an essential part of the whole optimization process. I find it especially useful after making some serious changes like website migration or restructuring.

Netpeak Spider review by Artem K.
Artem K.

"Netpeak Spider review"

What do you like best?

There are 4 characteristics I like best in this tool:

Flexibility: you can choose only those parameters you want to check, you can stop crawling any time you want and save your results to continue later etc.

Stability: I’ve been using Netpeak Spider for a while and I’ve never experienced any regular crashes or other technical issues.

Performance: crawling speed is impressive, and it is not as resource demanding as other desktop tools.

Visual design & Dashboard: all important information is visible on the respective graphs. Easy to find the problem.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I wish it could crawl JavaScript.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended tool to try

I use it to conduct technical SEO audits and it does the job pretty well. Now I’m working on the site structure and I can easily analyze internal links, anchors, page depth, Page Rank distribution etc.

Netpeak Spider review by Tetiana H.
Tetiana H.

"One of the best tools I’ve ever had "

What do you like best?

It’s optimized for big crawls. While crawling you can see how many pages are left and how much time it will take to crawl them all. It calculates all big data, in the end, making it not as resource demanding and you can simply disable things you don’t want to check. You can divide your project into segments by certain parameter or issue, which allows you to focus on a certain part of your website.

What do you dislike?

I can’t schedule crawls, would be nice to have such an option as it’s extremely useful when you need to do regular audits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it now and thank me later.

I use Netpeak spider to conduct regular technical SEO analysis in order to find various issues that constantly occur on huge websites. Spider easily crawls 1mil+ pages and costs only $14 a month.

Netpeak Spider review by Viktoriia B.
Viktoriia B.

"Fast spider for SEO tasks"

What do you like best?

I use Spider to improve URL structure of our websites, the internal linking, and I really enjoy the internal Page Rank too. The main advantage is that it’s really customizable, you can tailor your report just as you want it. I also appreciate the crawling speed, you can crawl like a million pages in under 30 minutes, and most of our websites are exactly like that.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. I damn dislike paying month to month. It's like a kind of credit payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it if you need to solve website optimization problems. It also has 14 days of free use.

1) Working with huge websites (100K+ pages)

2) Getting full site structure

3) Improving internal linking

It's a really competitive age, and from what I’ve seen in my experience with the Netpeak Spider, it really benefits over its competitors.

Netpeak Spider review by Dmytro G.
Dmytro G.

"One of the must have tool for SEO specialist"

What do you like best?

- Scan your website and get list of pages on it (also with different combinations if you use filters)

- Get performance metrics of your pages (pages load time)

- Checkout for empty H1, H2 tags

- Count your internal pages PageRank

- Generate sitemap for pages and images

- Check for long Meta titles&Descriptions

What do you dislike?

- Price. We think it's better if we can pay per project, not for month

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try this software during your 14-days trial period, you will get all info of the project without a restrictions, so it's definitely a huge plus. Screaming Frog is a competitor for this, but Netpeak Spider has more user-friendly interface

It's a great tool to scan your website like search engine robots. You can generate sitemaps of pages or images, check out your metadata, if it's correct. All of the errors and warnings on website are shown using user-friendly format and also you have explanation why it's important to fix this.

Netpeak Spider review by Anna P.
Anna P.

"My go-to tool for SEO audit"

What do you like best?

The number of things I can check with this program.

What do you dislike?

Currently, both tools from Netpeak have 14-day free trial, but I prefer having an opportunity to check a limited number of pages for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is extremely helpful for both bloggers who want to optimize their site for search egines and experienced SEOs.

I’m not an SEO pro and I don’t have any extraordinary tasks, but Netpeak Spider helps me audit my website and find things I need to improve like broken links, endless redirects, duplicate meta tags and pages, check whether schema, GTM and other pieces of code are implemented on all pages etc. It saves a pretty great deal of time I spend on technical side of SEO.

Netpeak Spider review by Zhanna T.
Zhanna T.

"Must have for your SEO toolbox"

What do you like best?

This tool does everything you need considering on-site part of SEO. It also has several built-in features such as XML sitemap generator and validator, source code and HTTP headers analysis, internal Page Rank calculation.

What do you dislike?

I love the fact that you can open any URL from the results table in various external services, but it would be better if I could integrate them and see all the metrics within the table.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, Netpeak spider is the best value/money solution and I’d definitely recommend checking it out.

Netpeak Spider saves lots of my time spent on SEO. I’ve managed to fix all broken links and redirects, improve website structure, and identify other important issues I need to work on.

Netpeak Spider review by Olha V.
Olha V.

"SEO crawler that rocks"

What do you like best?

If you aks me to mention everything I like in this tool, I will need a couple of pages to make a full list. Interface, visuals, the number of possible settings, built-in tools like PageRank calculator and Sitemap creator, advanced scraping, crawling speed, segmentation and many other pros it has.

What do you dislike?

Not much, but I’d like to see a full website structure visualization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Search Console is not always enough if you take SEO seriously.

Half of all SEO work I do is done with this tool. Starting with all on-page issues and finishing with scraping competitors’ sites. Spider is capable of helping you with lots of different SEO challenges.

Netpeak Spider review by Daniil K.
Daniil K.

"Crawler for large websites with over 1KK URLs"

What do you like best?

I’m stunned with segmentation and filtration features in Netpeak Spider. It really helps to spot recurrent issues on 1KK+ websites: you can crawl a fraction of your website and already see 7-10 tasks you need to fix. It’s very easy to export literally anything you want, to boot – handy when doing monthly reports to clients.

What do you dislike?

Still waiting for site structure visualizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No tool is as fast and furious as Netpeak Spider

I use Netpeak Spider for regular search for common SEO issues, generate various sitemaps – it helps to make sure all is good with our website from technical point of view and saves hours of manual labor.

Netpeak Spider review by Артём .
Артём .

"Netpeak Spider -- awesome tool for SEO "

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about this tool is that it saves lots of my time. Crawling is fast, and it has detailed reports for each page and shows all issues it contains. Netpeak Spider makes technical audit a piece of cake. Only a couple of clicks is needed to start crawling and the tool will do everything for you.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the only issue for me is pricing. I’d divide it into 2 parts: a free limited version and a full but paid one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I certainly do recommend this tool for every SEO specialist. Moreover, you can test it for free.

Netpeak Spider mostly helps me to check broken links, status codes, and whether all meta tags are in place and are created correctly.

Netpeak Spider review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Checking 301 redirects with Spider tool"

What do you like best?

Full crawling with filtering & segmentation of results, virtual robots.txt function is very useful too.

What do you dislike?

I can't open 2 projects side by side and have some mapping functionality. Like dragging arrows from a crawl of an old site to a crawl of a new one and then generating 301's off the back of the URI's. I often have to map sites with 2k - 20k urls, especially in e-commerce and there's nothing out there that's very helpful at all. Everything ends up in excel or Google sheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is right for you if you are generating tons of website data. The data can be exported in different various files.

It's fast, it's easier to navigate and it's respectfully priced. It's a no brainer.

Netpeak Spider review by Margaret K.
Margaret K.

"Netpeak Spider is a great tool for quick wins SEO audit"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate Netpeak Spider for the speed of work, for the amount of data that it can process. It is easy to see errors on the site when you need to make quick wins audit. I have never seen so much functionality in one tool, as in Netpeak Spider. I like that the errors are divided into categories. I love the opportunity to see the site structure, as well as new diagrams.

What do you dislike?

It isn't available on macOs, that's why I have to run it with Parallels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very efficient, flexible tool.

Netpeak Spider helps me perform quick SEO audits. Also, I'm analyzing competitors’ SEO strategy and searching for issues and weak spots in the website’s SEO for boosting organic traffic.

Netpeak Spider review by Natalia T.
Natalia T.

"A tool for website crawling"

What do you like best?

With Netpeak Spider you can process millions of pages with not much effort. Pricing is not based on the number of pages you can crawl. Support team responds on a dime.

What do you dislike?

It can not be connected with Google webmaster tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a bang for your buck

I use Netpeak Spider to analyze websites and detect major SEO issues. It allows checking many important issues like redirect chains, 4xx-5xx pages and links pointing to them, orphan pages, meta tags, and 50+ other things.

Netpeak Spider review by Anastasiia D.
Anastasiia D.

"Nice tool for SEO improvement"

What do you like best?

Adorable UX, this tool is good for finding lot's of issues overall. I used to check my website in different services but none of them provide you with such detailed results.

What do you dislike?

Too short trial, they could've give it for 30 days at least.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you still don’t use anything similar, you should definitely try it. At least free trial.

I do SEO audits and analyze my competitors. The tool checks thousands of pages in rapidly and gives me all necessary data.

Netpeak Spider review by Николай .
Николай .

"One of the most powerfull tool for on-page SEO"

What do you like best?

Netpeak spider is the most powerfull tool I use for on-page and technical SEO audits. It checks various parameters and detects key issues with indexation, meta tags, redirects, canonical tags, internal weight distribution, image optimization, content and lots of other aspects. I like the way it presents data in the table which is interactive and fully customizable.

What do you dislike?

What can I dislike in a tool which does half of my work and costs $117/year? Honestly, nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not an SEO pro, ask the support to show you all the features.

As I said, it helps me with on-page analysis. Netpeak digs much deeper than most of the web based options.

Netpeak Spider review by Andriy B.
Andriy B.

"Top-performing SEO crawler"

What do you like best?

A high degree of customization is what I like the most. I can spend 10 minutes customizing all the settings and parameters for a certain task, save it as a template, and use it with a single click the next time. Customization of crawling parameters and rules allows boosting crawling speed and minimizing RAM consumption by checking only pages and issues you need.

What do you dislike?

It definitely lacks custom reports to make it 100% customizable.

I’ve been dealing with SEO for our site for the last 2 years and Netpeak has significantly eased this process. I can check all on-page stuff in a single tool.

Netpeak Spider review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Data rich SEO tool"

What do you like best?

"Netpeak spider is perfect for on-page SEO analysis. You can switch user agents, set crawling rules, choose crawling parameters, filter results, create segments, export all kinds of reports.

I believe it has the lowest price on the market but works even better than some other popular crawlers.

"

What do you dislike?

You can’t check hreflang (only with the help of scraper)

I use Netpeak spider to conduct SEO audits. It works great for big sites and check 90% of all on-page issues you need.

Netpeak Spider review by Roxana T.
Roxana T.

"I L-O-V-E IT"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to configure, easy to segment what youd like to see, easy'to segment, Awesome reports.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I will edit my review later if Ill find something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer Service is amazing.

I am identifying my website's major problems, I am following specific Groups of contents

Netpeak Spider review by Roman Y.
Roman Y.

""

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great tool for SEO specialists. You can check out all of the functions because of 14-days trial, definitely we can recommend to try this one.

Netpeak Spider review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Powerfull tool for CIS region SEO"

What do you like best?

User-friendly interface, quick and smooth work

What do you dislike?

It`s hard to find misstakes in this tool :)

Search engine audit, monitoring and researching, keywords/search trends collection

Learning about Netpeak Spider?

* We monitor all Netpeak Spider reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories