Netrepid

Netrepid

Netrepid is a provider of hosting services and technology solutions to help growing companies accelerate their evolution from the ground to the cloud.

Work for Netrepid?

Learning about Netrepid?

Netrepid Reviews

Ask Netrepid a Question
Showing 53 Netrepid reviews
Netrepid review by <span>John T E.</span>
John T E.

"#1 Reason You Didn’t Get Hosting Right - You Didn't Use Netrepid"

What do you like best?

These guys are fantastic. They put the right people in the room and work towards a solution that they stand behind. They don't get caught up in the hierarchy of it all, just normal folks like us trying to do right by their customers and deliver industry standard, secure, high performing services that just work.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet, which sounds fake but it isn't. I am normally the first one to find and point out issues with vendors and partners. Nothing of note has come up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need cloud space or virtual servers, or just as simple as rack space in another datacenter you really need to give these guys a call.

Hosting virtual machines and client environments in their hosting space. We liked them so much for our internal systems and servers that we have started moving our clients from other hosting space to them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Netrepid
Netrepid review by <span>Brian P.</span>
Brian P.

"Onboarding Has Gone Well"

What do you like best?

We are currently in the onboarding process with Netrepid, and so farthings have been moving along smoothly. They were able to quickly assist in transitioning from our old provider to them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific to note. We are early on in the process of our Netrepid onboarding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk in depth with Sam. He is very good at explaining Netrepid's services and what value they hope to bring to the company.

Looking for a hosted IT solution and a migration of our currently server environment to Netrepid's cloud. This is to reduce our capital expense budget on IT, and increase the uptime of services / ease of administration.

What Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution do you use?

Netrepid review by <span>Stephen P.</span>
Stephen P.

"Netrepid review by Automated Business Solutions - a transportation software provider"

What do you like best?

We use Netrepid for hosting our servers and virtual services to our transportation customers. Our PtMS Mobile application is mission critical to our over 50 customers that use this service to transport over 25000 disabled and elderly clients each day.

Netrepid's support response time is excellent at all hours of the day and night. The senior team takes a personal interest in communicating with us and maintaining oversight to insure any problems are resolved quickly.

We also use Netrepid to handle customers request for hosting and infrastructure services. Sam Coyl's presentation material for these services is professionally done with fair pricing. It always delivered in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

We have no dislikes or complaints. The service has been first rate.

Hosting are mobile data web service with their virtual server system completed eliminated our maintenance and up time issues.

Netrepid review by Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management
Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management

"PANO's Experience"

What do you like best?

The benefits of a hosting service that is secure.

What do you dislike?

The billing system--which only recently reflected more accurate billing based on contract. While I know parts of this were due to fast growth on Netrepid's side, the resulting miscommunication took quite a bit of time that PANO could have dedicated to other work. We experienced opportunity costs..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure clarity for all parties in the contract. Ensure that billing is accurate.

One of the biggest benefits of Netrepid's service has been their attention to security. In my early days of working at PANO, we had a number of cyber security lapses which shut down parts of our operations for hours/days. These are not issues we have had to deal with in recent memory. I applaud the work that Sam puts into making this strong.

Netrepid review by <span>Lori M.</span>
Lori M.

"Netrepid has been a valuable partner over the past 6 months of our business relationship. "

What do you like best?

They have provided suggestions and solutions to IT issues that other IT companies had been unable to solve. They promptly respond to items of critical importance but also keep the daily projects moving. They provide excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

No items to note specifically. Switching from one company to another always has some bumps but these have been readily addressed and easily overcome.

Netrepid is in the process of reconfiguring our teller capture machines to increase processing efficiency. Several other companies had attempted to do this to no avail. We expect to see a decrease in the wait time for customers when processing deposit transactions with a large amount of checks.

Netrepid review by <span>Jason M.</span>
Jason M.

"Excellent evaluation, preparation, knowledge, and execution"

What do you like best?

Netrepid's professionalism, attention to detail and precise execution makes the company one of the leaders in the technology industry.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes or complaints regarding Netrepid's work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to compare Netrepid to others in the field. Netrepid's knowledge and attention to detail cannot be beat. They are also very competitively priced.

Netrepid evaluated a previous point to point wireless solution and recommended a much better solution that has surpassed my expectations. Netrepid has also advised us on networking and virtualization solutions.

Netrepid review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

"Netrepid Greatness "

What do you like best?

The Netrepid Greatness is felt immediately. Their commitment to excellence and strong processes is experienced on day one, and every day after.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Netrepid I dislike. I would be nice to get to know the team better.

Exchanging an unreliable hosting provider with a solid foundation and hosting excellence.

Netrepid review by <span>James H.</span>
James H.

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

The professionalism and knowledge of their team. They work really hard to resolve issues and to come up with solutions to problems.

What do you dislike?

VPS servers do not come with complete root admin control.

VPS - taking loads off of our data center and support staff.

Netrepid review by <span>Stewart C.</span>
Stewart C.

"Very interested in fixing issues and getting us back up on line."

What do you like best?

Patience, and thoughtful questions and resolutions to make the system work.

What do you dislike?

Setting up new email addresses - not like the simpler setup with MSN or Google. I've made mistakes when inputting the incorrect SMTP address or port number. I'm hoping that this can be automated so my errant fingers don't do the input.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They respond quickly and followup to insure things are still ok.

No problems - but I use their email service and associated storage of my company emails.

Netrepid review by <span>Jason B.</span>
Jason B.

"First Class Support Team"

What do you like best?

The Netrepid team continually goes above and beyond to find a solution to our challenges even when it isn't their issue.

What do you dislike?

Would like remote access to server management (vcenter or VCD, which isn't available currently).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This team is truly top notch. We are not just a partner, we are also a client of theirs.

Replacing an unreliable hosting provider and finding a true partner that has as much passion for its clients as we do.

Netrepid review by <span>Robert R.</span>
Robert R.

"Netrepid Review "

What do you like best?

Quick response and professional response to problems. Very good at following up.

What do you dislike?

Lack of notifications from them when they are working on the system, lack of notifications when updates occur.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Techs and admin should notify users when working on the system especially if it requires down time. Notification should provide time estimates system is being worked on.

Handle our IT, they are our IT department as well oversight of our accounting system and its apps.

Netrepid review by <span>Clare M.</span>
Clare M.

"IT for laptop"

What do you like best?

Netrepid is very quick at responding to any issues I may have with my laptop and system.

What do you dislike?

I start work very early in the morning and Netrepid starts at 8am. I will have to wait until they are open in order to get my issue fixed and be able to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very quick and good at fixing issues. Workers are polite, friendly, and timely.

It is nice to have Netrepid onsite as well as remotely.

Netrepid review by User

"Department Computer Issues"

What do you like best?

All the staff I have worked with are friendly and patient with someone that are not real good on a computer.

They usually answer your emails in a timely matter and also fix the problem timely.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish they were in the building more. They are very helpful.

I have employees in my department including myself that did not have computers in the classroom. They are always willing to show us how something gets done when we do not know. Thankfully, they can also fix problems from a remote location that becomes VERY helpful. I am confident about the Netrepid technicians.

Netrepid review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Reliable Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Customer service that is reliable. I could call around the clock and someone could help me.

What do you dislike?

Servers didnt' update fast enough. The problem for me was that the servers did not update instantaneously and in the news industry you need that. It would take several hours for changes to take effect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Netrepid is a great company. Veteran owned, great customer service.

Wouldn't really say I was solving a problem. Netrepid served as a host for a website I was building. The problem for me was that the servers did not update instantaneously and in the news industry you need that. It would take several hours for changes to take effect.

Netrepid review by <span>Ben W.</span>
Ben W.

"Terrific service with Netrepid"

What do you like best?

I have been impressed with the quick turnaround on any issue we encounter, the professionalism of the techs that we speak with over the phone and who come out to work on site. We have dealt with some difficult issues, and the individuals we have worked with have been patient, thorough and, ultimately, successful.

What do you dislike?

I have honestly not found something to dislike.

Reworking our network, cleaning up computers, developing a wireless network.

Netrepid review by <span>William C. K.</span>
William C. K.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Netrepid is an outstanding company who understands their clients needs, large or small. They have a great amount of flexibility and were incredibly timely with my needs, I highly recommend them from a technical standpoint, customer service and commitment to their clients.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can comment on here, everything was great.

email, web hosting, domain management. They gave me an easy way to present and manage my business.

Netrepid review by <span>Marmendariz A.</span>
Marmendariz A.

"Netrepid's Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Their knowledge of my challenges and programs

Their professionalism

Their friendliness and return phone calls promptly

They are very competent

What do you dislike?

At this time I have no dislikes for Netrepid.

When I have a system / program problem they are quick to resolve the challenge. This keeps me timely with entering billing for my company - and keep the company timely in submitting claims to insurance companies.

Netrepid review by <span>Jeffery S.</span>
Jeffery S.

"Netrepid is a class act"

What do you like best?

The team at Netrepid is dedicated, professional, and highly driven to complete customer service. They make you feel as your needs - large or small - are the most important they have to address.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have not come to know of the Netrepid team sooner.

A responsive, reliable hosting partner that views my clients needs the same as their own.

Netrepid review by <span>Gregory P.</span>
Gregory P.

"Outstanding Customer Service "

What do you like best?

We switched to Netrepid for our Exchange mail and have been very happy. Their team did all the set up for the email change over and have been very helpful with issues we had with some of our software integration.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far we have been very happy .

Email issue are a thing of the past.

Netrepid review by <span>Keisha M.</span>
Keisha M.

"Netrepid is a great help for a small non-profit!"

What do you like best?

Netrepid is very responsive to our IT needs. They have helped us build our IT infrastructure from the ground up, and continue to help us grow.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to reach them by phone.

We came form an environment where all machines were computing individually and now we are all connected even between two offices.

Netrepid review by <span>Michael. F.</span>
Michael. F.

"Have just signed on with Netrepid but so far they have done everything well and have delivered."

What do you like best?

Knowledgeable, excellent service, timeliness of service.

What do you dislike?

We have not experienced any issues with our service at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They were fairly easy to contract with and implement. Get a clear understanding of the services up front and everything will go smooth.

We are building an insurance agency and they have provided our IT architecture and support.

Netrepid review by <span>Amber S.</span>
Amber S.

"Netrepid has been very professional, patient and responsive"

What do you like best?

Netrepid has continued to support me on a project for my client that has changed scope and timelines regularly. Netrepid has continued to accommodate the ever changing needs.

What do you dislike?

The original engineer that worked on this project is no longer available, however the new engineer has been working out very well.

Support on a Citrix environment.

Netrepid review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Founder/Owner at shapemetrics"

What do you like best?

Sam was quick to assist and understood my needs/requirements, and helped guide me to co-location service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. The process for setting up was simple and fast.

I was looking for a co-location facility that wasn't halfway across the country or cost a fortune. I needed 6U of space and be accessible for repairs/upgrades.

Netrepid review by <span>Alexandra D.</span>
Alexandra D.

"Quality"

What do you like best?

Quick response & quality results. Their environment is compliant in security protocols. They proactively ensure aging hardware is replaced before any issues can occur.

What do you dislike?

N/A - there is nothing I dislike about Netrepid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not be disappointed!

Netrepid has provided a solid hosting solution with amazing support and knowledgeable engineers.

Netrepid review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Netrepid review"

What do you like best?

Staff do work to resolve issues, most times staying on line and explaining what they are attempting.

What do you dislike?

The problems that boggle the staff. They will sign off and many times we are the ones to follow up with them.

We do not need to have an IT staff in house.

Netrepid review by <span>Kyle H.</span>
Kyle H.

"Netrepid is a professional, reliable company that takes care of your needs."

What do you like best?

The system is always up and running. they are very professional when you call in with issues. they give you real answers, and get thru any issue quickly

What do you dislike?

there is not much to dislike with the services that they provide us

They are colocating our equipment in a secure environment

Netrepid review by <span>Dana H.</span>
Dana H.

"Nothing too small"

What do you like best?

Netrepid easily understood what I wanted/needed and customized the job for me, even though all I needed was a small website.

What do you dislike?

I can say as of yet there is nothing I dislike. All of my expectations have been met.

They helped me with my businesses exposure on the web.

Netrepid review by <span>Scott Z.</span>
Scott Z.

"Developed a new website for startup company."

What do you like best?

The knowledge of the people with whom I worked with was tremendous. Very easy to work with and quick on solving problems.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any issues that came up in building this website.

Developed a website for my new company. Next phase will be with IaaS.

Netrepid review by <span>Kristen D.</span>
Kristen D.

"Review of Netrepid Services"

What do you like best?

The on-site staff member to help with daily issues and then the back-up support of the remote staff.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes based on how I use the service.

Internet and shared drives needed to conduct daily benefits. Like that Netrepid is proactive in maintaining the system.

Netrepid review by <span>Mike L.</span>
Mike L.

"Netrepid has helped us transform our business through technology."

What do you like best?

There staff is easy to work with. I base many of my business decisions on relationships. I feel comfortable working with Netrepid.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes projects or receiving information drags on too long.

We solved state wide network and hosting issue I had. It was really a great project.

Netrepid review by <span>Laura C.</span>
Laura C.

"Has been good overall at keeping spam out of my emails and keeping my computer safe."

What do you like best?

The monitoring of my emails seems to be good. I have spam emails blocked from my inbox.

What do you dislike?

That some emails which are not spam are monitored and sometimes i do not receive them.

Keeping our computers clear of viruses and our computer systems running smoothly

Netrepid review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Medical Assistant"

What do you like best?

I like the techs, especially Kyle. It seems to be fairly easy to get a hold of you.

What do you dislike?

Only service interruption but I don't think that can be helped. It usually is an internet issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again it is the techs that are helpful and available. They have been patient with us when we are frustrated. We have been using them for several years and have come to know them well. The equipment works well and are grateful for that

Caring for patients.

Netrepid review by <span>Elizabeth L.</span>
Elizabeth L.

"Happy "

What do you like best?

I like that we have a person who is dedicated to us and I can contact him with needs.

What do you dislike?

Really there isn't anything i dislike about it

email, having a shared drive to access, encryption of computers, weekly updates

Netrepid review by <span>Shannon H.</span>
Shannon H.

"Amazing Service!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What do you like best?

The seamless transition and the complete security and privacy of patient information.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues . Rollout was done and all bugs worked out immediately

Back Up - Off site back up is amazing.

Netrepid review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent company, great support"

What do you like best?

We use Netrepid for collocation of our server environment. We have a unique setup in comparison to their normal customers and the Netrepid team has met and exceeded all of our needs.

What do you dislike?

We have been a customer for almost a year and so far we have not found anything we dislike a out Netrepid.

Netrepid gives us a solid foundation to host our servers and several different environments for our customers.

Netrepid review by <span>Mick O.</span>
Mick O.

"Satisfied with Service."

What do you like best?

The ease of use in submitting help tickets and the rather quick turn around time.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I can't really think of anything I don't like.

Assistance with server, computer issues, maintenance requests.

Netrepid review by Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management
Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Support customized to our needs"

What do you like best?

Netrepid provides fully customizable resources to meet our individual needs. They helped us greatly to improve all aspects of our network, servers, websites, hardware, software, security and backups.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We have access to the full team at Netrepid from the IT tech at our location to the CEO and everyone in between.

Unparalleled back-up and restoration service. Connecting multiple locations. Increasing network speed and security. Offering public wireless.

Netrepid review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Netredpid Data Center"

What do you like best?

Great place to host your client's infrastructure or extend your own cloud. Netrepid has all the latest technology and security features built into their data center offerings along with a very competitive price.

What do you dislike?

They have been in the middle of a data center expansion for the past year and that has caused some hiccups, but nothing that couldn't be resolved easily.

Hosting clients' DR infrastructure, cloud-based backup solutions.

Netrepid review by User

"knowledgeable, cost effective"

What do you like best?

Working with a local company who took the time to get to know us and our business.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult to reach by phone, they seem to prefer using the email ticket system.

We use simple email and website hosting; don’t take advantage of some of the more complex services. But good to know we can add services when we are ready.

Netrepid review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"quick response time"

What do you like best?

When I leave a message regarding an issue I usually receive a call back within 30 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Some staff are more knowledgeable than others, which is understandable, but on a few occasions I have directly asked for Kyle as he is always able to solve our problems.

When our internet is down, we can't check patients in, take copays, schedule, etc. Netrepid has decreased our downtime.

Netrepid review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Netrepid Hosting Services"

What do you like best?

Great customer support and service. Service team is very responsive to our needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Working with Netrepid has been a seamless transition.

Netrepid serves as out hosting company for our business providing a solid platform for our IT needs. For a small company they provide us with a rich portfolio of applications, security, disaster recovery, and backup needs along with a qualified team of technical resources.

Netrepid review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Netrepid was able to provide a solution for our IT needs"

What do you like best?

Friendly and professional staff that helped me through the transition of moving files to the cloud

What do you dislike?

hard to reach someone after normal business hours

data storage

Netrepid review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Professional, Reliable Hosting"

What do you like best?

Netrepid's response time and courteous, professional, knowledgeable staff.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Meet and talk with Sam and/or the staff. They are extremely helpful and would be more than happy to design a solution for your needs.

Netrepid is providing web and database hosting for us. We have experienced reliable up-time and outstanding service.

Netrepid review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Responsive to calls"

What do you like best?

Personable staff & quick response. Easy to reach.

What do you dislike?

Often takes more than 1 visit to fix a problem

N/a

Netrepid review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Great speed and reliability"

What do you like best?

As a web designer/developer, the sheer speed of the service blew me away the first time I used Netrepid.

What do you dislike?

Occasional down time. Once or so, every 2 months, we may see a website down. Usually not for very long.

Hosting websites with them. Their server speed is unmatched, and the customer service it terrific.

Netrepid review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"Netrepid Review "

What do you like best?

technical Knowledge and willingness to solve business issues with good solutions

What do you dislike?

The have done a very good job for us over the years

They helps to migrate exchange and greatly assisted migrating to a new network topology. In addition they have helps to manage our domain, DHCP, and DNS environment

Netrepid review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Great co-location facility"

What do you like best?

Hands on support is great, we've had several situations where we've used Netrepid's techs. Location is very convenient for us.

What do you dislike?

Security could be more sophisticated, higher level of security overall.

No need to build out internal infrastructure. Custom setup without having to setup redundant power, cooling, fire suppression, etc.

Netrepid review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Always responsive"

What do you like best?

Netrepid has always been very responsive and never makes you feel dumb. Great customer service. Has always been friendly.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure what I dislike. I have not had any experiences that did not go well.

Netrepid has taken over our entire IT function.

Netrepid review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Customer service has always been excellent.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I'm not as tech savvy as I wish I was and that can create a miscommunication.

We are using Netrepid for storage and email. It has been a cost saver and time saver for us.

Netrepid review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"NETREPID HELPDESK"

What do you like best?

THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL AND QUICK TO RESPOND.

What do you dislike?

I HAVE NOTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT NETREPID

I RECENTLY HAD AN EMAIL THAT I WAS NOT SURE WAS LEGIT OR NOT AND THEY RESPONDED IN LESS THAN 10 MINS.

Netrepid review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Very knowledgeable from top to bottom"

What do you like best?

Their response time to our problems is very good

What do you dislike?

Overkill on emails regarding open tickets

Up time of computers is vital. Netrepid is there for us all the time

Netrepid review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Good overall experiemnce"

What do you like best?

ability to contact helpdesk using both phone and email contact methods.

What do you dislike?

sometimes changes or customizations were not corrected timely

Maintaining Office 365 and providing network security

Netrepid review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Netrepid Servey"

What do you like best?

The folks assigned to our agency are always very pleasant,

What do you dislike?

Hold times can be excessive/waiting for answers

They handle our network connections and email

* We monitor all Netrepid reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.