NetSuite ERP

NetSuite ERP

NetSuite ERP is a cloud ERP solution and provides proven financial management and ERP that easily integrates with your broader sales and service processes.

Work for NetSuite ERP?

Learning about NetSuite?

NetSuite ERP Reviews

Ask NetSuite a Question
Showing 455 NetSuite reviews
NetSuite review by <span>Peter Z.</span>
Peter Z.

A cloud-based solution for real-time information for all aspects of your business.

What do you like best?

This is the first truly scalable ERP system I've ever encountered, always available to my users wherever and whenever they need access, designed for global commerce and the global supply chain.

What do you dislike?

The search bar is wonderful, but the search tool, next to "list" is less intuitive and doesn't return the values as easily. And the Office365 outlook connector could use some work -- it does not do a great job of automatically associating emails with cases, accounts, or contacts, and the native NetSuite functionality leaves a lot to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maintain and user your sandbox for training and testing -- don't go all-in on the production environment until you've beaten up your processes thoroughly in the sandbox.

NetSuite is connecting our entire company, from coast to coast, connecting sales to service and maintaining a level of transparency and visibility I've never experienced before in an ERP.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NetSuite ERP
NetSuite review by <span>Sandy A.</span>
Sandy A.

Netsuite is a fantastic tool for accounting workflows!

What do you like best?

I love the completeness of the tool. Netsuite houses all of our accounting information, including amortization schedules, journal entries, bills, vendor information, revenues, opex, cost of sales, and so much more than I can list here. Every single accounting function my organization does runs through Netsuite. And from there we are able to upload directly to Adaptive Insights, which we use for our forecasting and budgeting.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike, but one drawback of the system is that the UI is not as clean as other tools that we use. Salesforce and Adaptive have extremely intuitive, user-friendly, and graphically appealing UI's. While Netsuite houses a lot of information, the UI does seem rather bulky, with a lot of links in the navigation bar across the top. Sometimes I have to search a few places to find what I am looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend that organizations considering Netsuite look at how many systems they're using for the accounting functions. If that number is more than 1, Netsuite may be a great tool to save your AP, AR, and accounting teams a lot of time while minimizing errors.

Our accounting team is able to have all their information on one system, which allows them to build reporting straight into Netsuite with live access to the real-time data. This is invaluable to them because they don't have to worry about compiling data from other sources into Netsuite or exporting to other sources before doing their reporting.

What ERP Systems solution do you use?

NetSuite review by <span>Anna M.</span>
Anna M.

NetSuite is a complete easy to use ERP system but requires a lot of diligence in setup

What do you like best?

Global Search makes finding transactions, entities, and saved searches and reports very easy. I have confidence in the mathematical processes behind transactions and canned reports. Almost all fields are searchable. Searches allow formula creation, summarizing, and pivot tables. Custom fields, records, and forms are easy to create and edit.

What do you dislike?

Physical inventory with multiple branch locations and multiple bins is somewhat weak. Searches are great, but reports are not quite as transparent or logical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choosing a good partner for implementation; they will be your fortune teller and life line. Our original consultant had to quit and jumping through several more after that was quite a headache. Some features if set up wrong initially will be very difficult to impossible to change later on. Don't try to import history; takes way too long and too many connections to get them all right.

Following a part or bus item through all phases of sale and purchase and service after the sale. Seeing the big picture of a customer.

NetSuite review by <span>Phi H.</span>
Phi H.

Good UI and UX

What do you like best?

The UI of Netsuite is much better than Oracle ERP which I used before switching.

I can customize many things: menu bar, color, fonts, there is an favorite menu items and even a form of a function. I can create custom fields, put them any where I want.

As a cloud service, performance of NetSuite is also better than Oracle ERP desktop application.

What do you dislike?

The way of menu organization is not friendly enough, at least for a user just switch from Oracle ERP like me.

It makes the manufacturing process simpler. At my point of view as a software engineer, we can save a lot of efforts for maintain the system (a common advantage of cloud services). As before with Oracle ERP, our IT has to maintain and care about the uptime, about the browser users were using, which version of java (jre) was running on client machine. Now all of them are gone with NetSuite.

NetSuite review by <span>Ben A.</span>
Ben A.

End User for 6+ years

What do you like best?

As an end user, what I most like about NetSuite is the ability to have information from so many different areas in one place. It allows me to look up my sales orders, but also invoices, the customer NPS, and automatically logs my communication. It has been very helpful in quarterly and yearly planning as we track all of our sales metrics in NetSuite. We have also used it for expenses, which is not the friendliest system, but still allowed my information to be in one place.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is old, and pulling reports on my own is not simple. For our company, it has not been a good system for both customer support and sales to work out of effectively. It seems the way the accounts are setup primarily help one group or another.

The biggest problem Frontline solved with NetSuite ERP was getting all the billing and invoicing into one place. This primarily helped out the finance team at Frontline, which needed to accurately and efficiently track financial metrics. These tools have been helpful through 2 acquisitions over the last 5 years.

NetSuite review by <span>Dana B.</span>
Dana B.

Capable system with a steep learning curve

What do you like best?

NetSuite is a very capable ERP with numerous modules that allow you to configure your business to match your existing business processes. It provides the ability to customize the system via workflows and custom code. From the perspective of a Director of IT, it is a powerful tool that can be customized with JavaScript for server and client-side programming.

Saved searches can help the entire organization to be able to get access to business data quickly. Other systems we used hid the data behind reports and made it difficult to know what was actually happening. Saved searches are as simple to use as adding fields and criteria. However, they can be very powerful allowing formulas to be used that include Oracle functions.

What do you dislike?

Required implementation specialists to help get the system setup, which took much longer than expected.

SuiteCommerce Advanced has improved in the last couple of years but requires technical staff who are fluent in JavaScript SPAs to make the most of it. I strongly recommend anyone considering this module evaluate it very carefully because many third party plugins are not compatible with this system or require custom setup to get them to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use a consultant group other than NetSuite professional services for any implementation.

Unified order processing and accounting, including an e-commerce website that uses the same platform.

Learn more about NetSuite ERP

NetSuite ERP Videos

Learning about NetSuite ERP?

* We monitor all NetSuite ERP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.