NetSupport School

Working across all platforms, NetSupport School supports a teacher with a wealth of dedicated assessment, monitoring, collaboration and control features to ensure they can leverage the very best from their ICT equipment.

Work for NetSupport School?

Learning about NetSupport School?

NetSupport School Reviews

Ask NetSupport School a Question
Showing 10 NetSupport School reviews
NetSupport School review by Euro Enrique R.
Euro Enrique R.

"The best solution for computers science teachers"

What do you like best?

The ability to control almost all parts of the interface and resources of the student's computer and the ability to distribute large files to many computers. The ability to help students without the need to be right beside then that to the remote control. Support for multi screen desktops is also good.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it lags when I try to show my screen to the class, although I think is a hardware problem, no sure yet. The recollection of file could be better since it does not recollect folder, only files. The test generator is not very good. The games and rewards system is solid but it could be better o it could allow the teachers the options to create on of them own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, I think is the better option in the market right now.

It has allowed me to have more dynamic classes and better awareness of what students are doing. It has also solve several problems when a mouse or keyboard malfunction since I can 100% control any computer in the classroom. It has given me the proof I need when student cheat on assignments o tests.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NetSupport School
NetSupport School review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Net Support Review"

What do you like best?

I am able to block applications and websites. I am able to lock students' keyboards and mice if needed. I can see what students are all doing all at once.

What do you dislike?

Net Support does not allow me to block websites on Google Chrome or lock students out of the internet (block internet access) with the Google Chrome web browser for some reason. It works well with internet explorer though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program really helps with classroom management in an educational setting.

Net Support has helped me to manage a classroom of students who work on computers.

What Classroom Management solution do you use?

NetSupport School review by Murad G.
Murad G.

"The best for classroom management"

What do you like best?

Wake-on-lan, full-management of the student computer, good system of restrictions. file management. Good security and compatibility

What do you dislike?

Some problems when you want reinstall or add another or new student. Have to manage all class again.

Problems with some firewalls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Really nice product to manage your classrooms, students. make your lesson more interactive.

Managing huge classes from one point, switching on/off, installing some soft or sending files. Making lessons more interesting

NetSupport School review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Teacher"

What do you like best?

Ability to monitor student use of laptops is a very nice feature. It is also nice to be able to share content to multiple PCs immediately.

What do you dislike?

No easy way to watch iPad use. It would be nice to have an easy and inexpensive way for a teacher to control mobile devices in a classroom.

Does not apply

NetSupport School review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"A great tool for classroom monitoring "

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for us in a classroom environment. We have installed it on teacher computers to monitor and control student lab computers. They're able to launch specific programs on the requested computers as well.

What do you dislike?

Thankfully there are no issues so far using this product

A remote tool for teachers to have access to.

NetSupport School review by User

"Great for classroom management!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can monitor my students from my desk using NetSupport. I have the ability to block certain websites and mute speakers

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that I can monitor from home and that I must be on the school districts server.

Able to assist students and other adults on campus via the computer

NetSupport School review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great for administrating classrooms (especially computer labs)"

What do you like best?

You can use the deploy tool to remotely distribute the packages to classroom PC's

What do you dislike?

If the student PC's are not on the same network (we have several sub-nets), then they cannot be managed the same way

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you student PC's are at least similar in set-up for the deployments to work at their optimum level.

Classroom management; security, student login and device access

NetSupport School review by User in Higher Education

"Don't have to worry about students cheating"

What do you like best?

Easily monitor students screens while they are taking tests.

What do you dislike?

Multiple monitor support is difficult, students have 2 and I only see 1 in the program

Allows us to monitor students or lock screens when we don't want them not paying attention or cheating.

NetSupport School review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to show my screen to the whole class

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike about this product

When I am in a training session I don't have to individually visit the students desk. I can just see what they are doing from my screen,

NetSupport School review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Works well, sometimes glitches when broadcasting to the entire class."

What do you like best?

Total control of the classroom. Can lock computers with the click of a mouse.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't always connect to all computers.

Classroom management

Learning about NetSupport School?

* We monitor all NetSupport School reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.