NEWOLDSTAMP

NEWOLDSTAMP is a tool designed for creating email signatures and utilizing them as a new marketing channel that is affordable for professionals and businesses.

Work for NEWOLDSTAMP?

Showing 43 NEWOLDSTAMP reviews
NEWOLDSTAMP review by <span>Danny D.</span>
Danny D.

Email Signature Review

What do you like best?

I LOVE the buttons and image feature of the signature. I use it to advertise my business as well as engage those with which I'm emailing about my services.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could customize it more, given the kind of membership that I have. I wish I had access to more templates, but really don't have that many complaints. I wish I could add a bigger button that encourages people to sign up to my newsletter. I wish I could track the button clicks, which would help see how successful the actual links have been on my email signature. But overall, it's been an incredible product and I really love using it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I experimented with a few other companies beforehand but NEWOLDSTAMP was clearly the best. It's incredibly easy to use and incorporate your features into the system. Plus it works for a variety of platforms, from Gmail to my website's specific email server. I think it's great! It also adapts to mobile very well and is an incredible yearly price. It was a no-brainer for me to renew my membership! So many people who did not know I was a magician found out instantly and told me from my email signature they found out. Great product and would highly recommend!

My emails stand out amongst others with this signature. I think my messages stand out more, thus helping my brand stand out amongst others.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NEWOLDSTAMP
NEWOLDSTAMP review by <span>Josh D.</span>
Josh D.

Great product! Great Support! Room to improve

What do you like best?

Easy setup of signatures and a decent selection of different customization options - plus deploying signatures to a team is simple.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see even more customization options. I's also like to see an ability for an admin to allow users to edit certain fields themselves. For example, every time someone has a title change or wants to update a number I have to do it as admin. It would be great if on the install screen I could allow certain fields to be 'unlocked'

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup may be a longer process with a bunch of users. I had about 40 and setting up each individual signature block (even from a template) takes time. The support team is awesome and they are happy to help.

The biggest was inconsistency in signature blocks - sig blocks that didn't align with branding, etc.

What Email Signature solution do you use?

NEWOLDSTAMP review by <span>Yemin K.</span>
Yemin K.

Really easy to use

What do you like best?

First of all, Newoldstam is really easy to use. You just choose the theme and input your information then copy the code and paste it to your email setup. That's it. You can choose one theme from around 20 different kinds of themes and it can give you many options to edit your email signature. You can easily create clones to add up more email signatures for your employees. Setup is pretty easy. You can copy the email signature you created and just paste it to your email setup. I didn't have any problem while I created and set up the email signature.

What do you dislike?

They really need to add up more themes or give the user more freedom to edit themes. Newoldstamp provides around themes but some of them kind of like repetitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

Creating and managing email signatures can be annoying for some companies. Newoldstamp solved that problem easily. I didn't have to talk to my graphic designer to create and edit email signatures. I just created it on my own and I could create more signatures easily.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by <span>Denedriane D.</span>
Denedriane D.

Very handy and useful service!

What do you like best?

Newoldstamp makes it VERY easy to create a custom signature. I enjoy the options, such as text color and inserting a photo. The look of the finished product is very professional without being stiff.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this service. I have been very satisfied with the functionality and look of my email signature!

I am able to let people know that I am a blogger with travel writing experience every time I send out an email. Win for me!

NEWOLDSTAMP review by <span>Yvonne G.</span>
Yvonne G.

Great Program for Signatures

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Customer service always there to help

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything I dislike at this time

Recommendations to others considering the product

NewOldStamp has many options to choose from. They will help you decide which is right for your company

Easy app to do a signature with for email. Was very helpful in setting up. Had some issues and team was there to help. I would recommend them to some who needs to create a signature for email

NEWOLDSTAMP review by <span>Khalid I.</span>
Khalid I.

fantastic analytical tool

What do you like best?

I was using free signature but once I got the premium one, it's even much better. I am now tracking the activity of my signature by tracking it. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

I hardly dislike anything till now as I am very happy with this signature, worth the price.

benefits I realised that I am now easily can see how many people are converting from my signature.

Learning about NEWOLDSTAMP?

* We monitor all NEWOLDSTAMP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare NEWOLDSTAMP to Similar Solutions