NEWOLDSTAMP

NEWOLDSTAMP is a tool designed for creating email signatures and utilizing them as a new marketing channel that is affordable for professionals and businesses.

Work for NEWOLDSTAMP?

Learning about NEWOLDSTAMP?

NEWOLDSTAMP Reviews

Ask NEWOLDSTAMP a Question
Showing 44 NEWOLDSTAMP reviews
NEWOLDSTAMP review by Danny D.
Danny D.

"Email Signature Review"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the buttons and image feature of the signature. I use it to advertise my business as well as engage those with which I'm emailing about my services.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could customize it more, given the kind of membership that I have. I wish I had access to more templates, but really don't have that many complaints. I wish I could add a bigger button that encourages people to sign up to my newsletter. I wish I could track the button clicks, which would help see how successful the actual links have been on my email signature. But overall, it's been an incredible product and I really love using it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I experimented with a few other companies beforehand but NEWOLDSTAMP was clearly the best. It's incredibly easy to use and incorporate your features into the system. Plus it works for a variety of platforms, from Gmail to my website's specific email server. I think it's great! It also adapts to mobile very well and is an incredible yearly price. It was a no-brainer for me to renew my membership! So many people who did not know I was a magician found out instantly and told me from my email signature they found out. Great product and would highly recommend!

My emails stand out amongst others with this signature. I think my messages stand out more, thus helping my brand stand out amongst others.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NEWOLDSTAMP
NEWOLDSTAMP review by Josh D.
Josh D.

"Great product! Great Support! Room to improve"

What do you like best?

Easy setup of signatures and a decent selection of different customization options - plus deploying signatures to a team is simple.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see even more customization options. I's also like to see an ability for an admin to allow users to edit certain fields themselves. For example, every time someone has a title change or wants to update a number I have to do it as admin. It would be great if on the install screen I could allow certain fields to be 'unlocked'

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup may be a longer process with a bunch of users. I had about 40 and setting up each individual signature block (even from a template) takes time. The support team is awesome and they are happy to help.

The biggest was inconsistency in signature blocks - sig blocks that didn't align with branding, etc.

What Email Signature solution do you use?

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Yemin K.
Yemin K.

"Really easy to use"

What do you like best?

First of all, Newoldstam is really easy to use. You just choose the theme and input your information then copy the code and paste it to your email setup. That's it. You can choose one theme from around 20 different kinds of themes and it can give you many options to edit your email signature. You can easily create clones to add up more email signatures for your employees. Setup is pretty easy. You can copy the email signature you created and just paste it to your email setup. I didn't have any problem while I created and set up the email signature.

What do you dislike?

They really need to add up more themes or give the user more freedom to edit themes. Newoldstamp provides around themes but some of them kind of like repetitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

Creating and managing email signatures can be annoying for some companies. Newoldstamp solved that problem easily. I didn't have to talk to my graphic designer to create and edit email signatures. I just created it on my own and I could create more signatures easily.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Denedriane D.
Denedriane D.

"Very handy and useful service!"

What do you like best?

Newoldstamp makes it VERY easy to create a custom signature. I enjoy the options, such as text color and inserting a photo. The look of the finished product is very professional without being stiff.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this service. I have been very satisfied with the functionality and look of my email signature!

I am able to let people know that I am a blogger with travel writing experience every time I send out an email. Win for me!

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.

"Great Program for Signatures"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Customer service always there to help

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything I dislike at this time

Recommendations to others considering the product

NewOldStamp has many options to choose from. They will help you decide which is right for your company

Easy app to do a signature with for email. Was very helpful in setting up. Had some issues and team was there to help. I would recommend them to some who needs to create a signature for email

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Khalid I.
Khalid I.

"fantastic analytical tool"

What do you like best?

I was using free signature but once I got the premium one, it's even much better. I am now tracking the activity of my signature by tracking it. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

I hardly dislike anything till now as I am very happy with this signature, worth the price.

benefits I realised that I am now easily can see how many people are converting from my signature.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by User

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

The chat feature allowed me to quickly set up an email for review and figure out if it was a fit for our company. The product is so easy to use and sets up quick.

What do you dislike?

I had to buy a larger plan than needed but i am sure we will grow into it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. for the pricing you cant go wrong.

I needed a consistent uniform email signature across my companies that would work with iOS and outlook mostly. Now our Marketing Director can create banners and push them to our teams for them to use. We also can use our pictures and logo on the same signature. Having the ability to create them and make changes ourselves is a huge help.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Stephane L.
Stephane L.

"JUST THE BEST"

What do you like best?

So easy to use, it's absolutely the best !

What do you dislike?

More choices, and style of fonts would be great

Recommendations to others considering the product

More fonts, maybe more templates, just to make it more difficult for us to choose

As a Realtor, I work a lot with emails on different and many platforms , I save so much time.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by René P.
René P.

"Finally the one."

What do you like best?

It is finally the solution I was looking for. It takes you some time as you have to configure them individually for your work colleagues, but designing is simple.

What do you dislike?

You need some time to set it up and to explain it to your colleagues.

It is simply very important to have a professional good-looking signature in your mail.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Rick C.
Rick C.

"Professional Email Signature that's easy to set up"

What do you like best?

The email signature setup and configuration provided just enough custom configuration to match my branding, without an overwhelming amount of unnecessary options.

What do you dislike?

The signature for some reason doesn't always work on my mobile phone.

It gives me a professional email signature that helps promote my web presence with every email I send.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Zack P.
Zack P.

"Easiest solution for beautiful email signatures"

What do you like best?

Setup was extremely simple and there are enough styling options available to choose from.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the social icons appear as jpegs in emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a trial as it will only take a few minutes to setup your first signature.

Providing social links and additional info about our company in my signature.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Sam S.
Sam S.

"Love Newoldstamp really helps solve email signature problems"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. So easy to load onto your system.

What do you dislike?

Would like a little more flexibility in the design

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good software

A beautiful email signature. It has allowed me to sync my accounts and use consistent email signatures across all email addresses. This keeps my brand identity consistent.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Rachael R.
Rachael R.

" So Many Compliments!"

What do you like best?

I love how unique my signature looks!!!!

What do you dislike?

It could have some more editable features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the plunge! This is worth it! The amount of people that have replied to my email and asked me how to make their signature look so awesome is proof of that.

Links to what's important! Our Social Media outlets, our newest videos. Name, Title and Phone number is important but we all now have so many more channels of communication we'd like to share. This allows us to do that with style.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by William A. L.
William A. L.

"Great Branding tool"

What do you like best?

Image and clickable links at the end of our signature has really helped to straighten our brand.

What do you dislike?

A little clunky and the copy and paste is not 100% with gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product that is sure to help out any small to medium size business.

Proper brnading benefits

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Simple interface, good value"

What do you like best?

I am working with a boot strapped start up who needed a simple solution as a launch point. They are not technically savvy, and they have a tendency to go off the rails on basic email signature protocol. Newoldstamp gave me the ability to customize and professionalize email standards at a low cost, with a simple interface. That translates into a huge value.

What do you dislike?

Ability to insert a tagline instead of email address in sig

Simple customization, flexible choices, simple and straightforward pricing.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Maya B.
Maya B.

"Fantastic customer service"

What do you like best?

The team at Newoldstamp has been excellent. They went above and beyond, customizing our email signatures to make sure we were thrilled with the finished product. Very happy with the result!

What do you dislike?

Price is a bit higher than others out there, but well worth it. Best service I've received for email signatures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend for professional email signature customization.

NewOldStamp helps us make a great first impression, keeping our email signatures updated, polished, professional, responsive and adaptive. Thank you.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"Easy to use and very convenient"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create professional layouts without a lot of work.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the benefit of adding multiple company's master templates under one account. I manage 6 companies from one account, but there is only one master template so if I want to change the ad on a certain company I have to change it for each employee individually.

professional email signatures make our company look like we know what we are doing.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Alessandro R.
Alessandro R.

"Simple and professionnal"

What do you like best?

The results are simple professional and there different options to personalise the signatures

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more options to add multiple logos , multi language signature , and more pictures options

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go ahead

Email signatures

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Stuart H.
Stuart H.

"Great solution "

What do you like best?

Easy to setup initially and there are enough templates to get you started.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to be able to create versions of the signature.

A uniformed signature across all devices

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Norja V.
Norja V.

"Professional looking Signatures"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily choose your template and fill in the blanks. If you know HTML and CSS you can even adjust it slightly without having to do an entire design from scratch.

What do you dislike?

Maybe like more choices, but I am sure that will happen as you grow your client base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More designs to choose from if possible

Utilize your signature to the max with important links etc.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Easy to set up and professional looking"

What do you like best?

NEWOLDSTAMP looks great, is easy to change and I can easily add new employees with the same signature and branding look. My signature is consistent across my laptop mail client, my iPad and my iPhone. No one needs to know how or where I am emailing from!

What do you dislike?

It would be great to simply copy one signature to add a new employee. That way I do not have to go back and forth making sure all sigs are exactly the same. Sort of like creating a brand standard within my company.

All my contact info, including social, is right there!

NEWOLDSTAMP review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Great Professional Signature"

What do you like best?

Very simple process, I was able to create my new signature and add it to my signature line in my phone and outlook quickly. There are multiple design options, so if you can choose something more modern or classic, totally up to you.

What do you dislike?

Only unfortunate part is that there is no compatibility for Android.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ok

Signatures with missing or unloadable images.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Skye C.
Skye C.

"Great product for visibility. "

What do you like best?

Visual elements of emails have been very important.

What do you dislike?

Not enough customization. Icon and image placement

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the free trial.

Transparency is key

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Marco C.
Marco C.

"Really custom email signature"

What do you like best?

With the cheap NEWOLDSTAMP service you can easily and quickly create stunning custom signature for yourself and your team. Add your data, your picture and maybe a custom banner and paste the provided code. That's it!

What do you dislike?

None, it's easy, quick, and friendly. Full and specs.

Let my clients being up to date with my current location and personal contacts.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"New Old Stamp is a good solution to standardize email signatures"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and install on most platforms.

What do you dislike?

We have a couple of users who use MacMail. The signatures do not install as easily on MacMail and involve some editing in order to get it to look correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for Outlook and Gmail. Some integration issues with MacMail

Standardizing email signatures and branding,

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Really elevated our biz!"

What do you like best?

I love that adding our personal pictures in our signatures adds a more personal touch and establishes more of a relationship with whom we're communicating with.

What do you dislike?

That I have to pay for a whole new package when I just need to add one more signature. I don't need 10, I need 6.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check this out for your business. It's a really great, unique way to demonstrate your brand and branding through every email you send.

Solving- building our brand in unique ways. Definitely building relationships.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Easy way to add consistency to your company"

What do you like best?

Having everyone in our company having a consistent email signature increases our company's professionalism.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet, but I'm still looking for something.

By designing the email signature myself and sending the installation links to our employees, I can have control over our company's professionalism.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Terri A.
Terri A.

"Setting up my email signature was quick and easy. "

What do you like best?

Having a professional signature with the ability to link to social media is a great advantage over standard email signatures.

What do you dislike?

Every was as expected. Very easy to set up.

The ability have my social media links in every email sent.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Rachel S.
Rachel S.

"Pretty easy email signature generator"

What do you like best?

This site has fairly reasonable prices and a fair number of designs. After significant research, it's the generator we chose to exclusively work with.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more design options to choose from.

This helps professionalize our communications.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Rahul C.
Rahul C.

"easy to use "

What do you like best?

It's simple yet elegant and easy to use for make an impression and draw attention!!

What do you dislike?

Hard to find yet, I find everything easy so far

I am using it as email signature and it's highly significant in professional mails

NEWOLDSTAMP review by User

"Great Wisestamp Alternative"

What do you like best?

Wonderful app by a hungry team ready to take on the world. They care about the product and you will see that.

What do you dislike?

Could be a little more awesome, slightly I guess.

Email signatures.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Good Product/Clunky Interface"

What do you like best?

Easy to create identical signature blocks

What do you dislike?

Interface is clunky to use for custom stuff

Recommendations to others considering the product

The iPhone copy/paste isn't very clean and the signature requires modification to look right on iPhones.

Consistency along all of our signature blocks

NEWOLDSTAMP review by User in Performing Arts
User in Performing Arts

"Fantastic way to make your emails more professional!"

What do you like best?

Gives me the look I wanted to portray to inquiring clients!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It does exactly what I need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait!

People know exactly who from our company is answering them, at all times.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Great Email Signature Generator"

What do you like best?

Very diverse templates that can be customized

What do you dislike?

Some functions are not as interactive as I would like

It allows us to have a great signature choice that is standard for all our users

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Hailey J.
Hailey J.

"Good, easy, and quick logo, but will not work for all email clients."

What do you like best?

The simplicity and design of this product.

What do you dislike?

It won't work on all email clients and that makes it very frusterating.

Impressive email signatures that stand out to my clients.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Henok Y.
Henok Y.

"Great pricing and templates"

What do you like best?

The templates are really good and pricing is fair.

What do you dislike?

No good promotion happening to entice customers to come back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hope you enjoy their services

Great email marketing

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Jaime C S.
Jaime C S.

"Great Overall Experience "

What do you like best?

Clean, professional look and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike at the time will monitor and update if needed.

Branding

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Andy S.
Andy S.

"Great value and great customer service."

What do you like best?

The value and customizability. The customer service is also fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Some issues getting into mail platforms.

Professionalism.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"NewOldStamp review"

What do you like best?

Simple setup, easy to use, great networking options

What do you dislike?

Limited templates - There are quite a few, but some i would like additional options to modify

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have the plan with 3 signature options...it is plenty .

Just want an easy way to create a flashy signature.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Great email signature option!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to modify signatures to your specifications for your job or business!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it’s a challenge to align everything the way you want it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reasonable prices for the product

It has allowed people to see my contact information easily.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Great program easy to use! "

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to use for our entire team

What do you dislike?

Some of the templates were outdated but NEWOLDSTAMP has plenty to choose from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use It for all emails

fun designs

easy to use

Were able to keep everyone looking professional!

NEWOLDSTAMP review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Highly recommended"

What do you like best?

Great and easy to use. It’s very simple to integrate into mail clients and looks professional.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything I dislike, I think it’s great the way it is.

Easy integration of signatures across all clients.

NEWOLDSTAMP review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great product "

What do you like best?

East of use and customization of signatures allow emails to look more processional.

What do you dislike?

My Mac had some trouble syncing with the signatures at first

Helps to make my emails look more professional

NEWOLDSTAMP review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use! Looks great in my emails!!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! The service is great! I wouldn’t change a thing!

Made my gmail emails look more professional

Learning about NEWOLDSTAMP?

* We monitor all NEWOLDSTAMP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.