NewPath Consulting

NewPath Consulting is committed to working with small businesses to advise, guide and implement cloud solutions.

Work for NewPath Consulting?

Learning about NewPath?

NewPath Consulting Reviews

Ask NewPath a Question
Showing 13 NewPath reviews
NewPath review by Philip M.
Philip M.

"Very impressive service. Makes being online and selling more so easy for a small business."

What do you like best?

I like how NewPath has a very thoughtful approach to recommending software for their clients. They ask a lot of questions, and don't seem to be in a hurry to get business just to have the business. They're very clear about who they can help, and they have the best software tools to help those clients.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike! I guess I would say if you aren't willing to explore your needs a bit more deeply--and are just looking for a quick software fix--you might dislike how carefully NewPath looks to find the true needs behind things.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NewPath Consulting
NewPath review by rachel u y.
rachel u y.

"A great suite of services bundled with excellent support"

What do you like best?

NPC has a great product suite to help budding and already established entrepreneurs. Alex has really thought this through well, chose the right services, and offers a great service.

Alex is a wealth of knowledge with the goal to share and assist where he can.

As well, NPC networking events consistently draw a supportive and diverse crowd that is a pleasure to get to know and learn from.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add to this section. No complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be honest with what you are looking for, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

What Cloud Consulting solution do you use?

NewPath review by John M.
John M.

"NewPath have a depth of knowlwedge that ensures they always give the right advice."

What do you like best?

They are quick and helpful and very patient with our sometimes lack of knowledge or understanding. They also are very proactive in suggesing solutions that we had not thought of but that add to our marketing efforts..

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we tended to lose focus and NewPath should have been tougher with us to keep to the plan. But that was mainly our fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them out by discussing your challenges and you will see they are honest and professional.

NewPath review by Barry K.
Barry K.

"The best in IT services"

What do you like best?

We've been using New Path Consulting for over three years, and we're delighted with the relationship. Alex, is very knowledgeable and experienced at all areas of IT, while I am not. I can count on Alex, not only to answer all of my questions, but to provide me with the tools and solutions I need to run my business properly.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I don't like about about working with New Path Consulting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for the most economical solutions to your IT problems.

NewPath review by Julie B.
Julie B.

"New Path is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I have not a had one need not met by this great team. So timely and helpful. Every solution has worked as promised!

What do you dislike?

I would like to hear more about the team behind the scenes. But no complaints about the work.

NewPath review by Project Manager
Project Manager

"NewPath Consulting"

What do you like best?

We value NewPath Consulting's support and availability. They take a deep interest in our operations and in turn make valuable suggestions. We've moved to 100% online sales with NewPath's encouragement and help.

NewPath is always there for us, from the smallest question to the bigger task at hand.

They are open to suggestions and help us solve issues in an easy and friendly manner.

We have FUN exploring various issues together and have developed a wonderful friendship along the way!

What do you dislike?

We haven't had any difficulty with NewPath Consulting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend that you do get in touch with NewPath Consulting and explore how they can be a good fit for your company/organization.

NewPath review by Veronica P.
Veronica P.

"Great costumer service"

What do you like best?

The test forms and the quick replies, Also it was a nice touch to mail scones for xmas

What do you dislike?

So far nothing yet. We love our forms on formstack

NewPath review by Prabu R.
Prabu R.

"Trusted advisors"

What do you like best?

I like the way Alex provides exactly what the clients need, even if they can't articulate it well. He understands where they are headed and makes sure they get all the technology support they need.

What do you dislike?

There isn't I dislike about NewPath Consulting or Alex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NPC works best for 1 to 10 person enterprises who need reliable and scalable technology support.

NewPath review by Michael O.
Michael O.

"Excellent support on both the business and IT sides of cloud"

What do you like best?

Discussions span both IT and business issues, ensuring that we don't end up with disconnects between 'what we're doing' and 'where we're going'.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really - the service has met our needs!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be an active participant in your own direction. NewPath is able to help you when you have a goal - it replaces your IT function, not your strategic planning function.

NewPath review by Susan B.
Susan B.

"My experience with NewPath Consulting"

What do you like best?

NewPath Consulting has clear communications and offers valuable seminars and speaking events.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing that I have experienced with the events planned by NewPath Consulting in which needed to be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on my exposure to the events sponsored by this company they are very forward thinking, clear communicators and looking to the future.

NewPath review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="6a35350b-bd8d-4653-9db1-cdc7e3af466d">Ryan N. L.</span>
Ryan N. L.
" itemprop="name" />

"Alex & New Path is extremely knowledgeable in all things cloud"

What do you like best?

Alex is certainly in the know when it comes to the cloud, its apps and the surrounding ecosystem. He is on a mission to provide streamlined business process outsourcing services for his clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I was able to see throughout my dealings with Alex

NewPath review by Analyst/Journalist in Public Relations and Communications
Analyst/Journalist in Public Relations and Communications

"Strong team, effective problem solving, customer driven"

What do you like best?

Few companies today take ownership of problem solving. NewPath listens and gets things done by listening to customer needs.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything now other than they don't do everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong with a company that is customer driven and really listens.

NewPath review by Project Team Member in Music
Project Team Member in Music

"A consulting Company that makes things happen!"

What do you like best?

NewPath Consulting aims to please and is truly interested in the development of your company.

What do you dislike?

I don't have one complaint! NewPath is always available to meet our needs.

Learning about NewPath Consulting?

* We monitor all NewPath Consulting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.