NewPath Consulting

NewPath Consulting is committed to working with small businesses to advise, guide and implement cloud solutions.

Work for NewPath Consulting?
Iolap cloud consulting  2x

Learning about NewPath?

NewPath Consulting Reviews

Ask NewPath a Question
Showing 13 NewPath reviews
NewPath review by <span>Philip M.</span>
Philip M.

Very impressive service. Makes being online and selling more so easy for a small business.

What do you like best?

I like how NewPath has a very thoughtful approach to recommending software for their clients. They ask a lot of questions, and don't seem to be in a hurry to get business just to have the business. They're very clear about who they can help, and they have the best software tools to help those clients.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike! I guess I would say if you aren't willing to explore your needs a bit more deeply--and are just looking for a quick software fix--you might dislike how carefully NewPath looks to find the true needs behind things.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NewPath Consulting
NewPath review by <span>rachel u y.</span>
rachel u y.

A great suite of services bundled with excellent support

What do you like best?

NPC has a great product suite to help budding and already established entrepreneurs. Alex has really thought this through well, chose the right services, and offers a great service.

Alex is a wealth of knowledge with the goal to share and assist where he can.

As well, NPC networking events consistently draw a supportive and diverse crowd that is a pleasure to get to know and learn from.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add to this section. No complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be honest with what you are looking for, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

What Cloud Consulting solution do you use?

NewPath review by <span>John M.</span>
John M.

NewPath have a depth of knowlwedge that ensures they always give the right advice.

What do you like best?

They are quick and helpful and very patient with our sometimes lack of knowledge or understanding. They also are very proactive in suggesing solutions that we had not thought of but that add to our marketing efforts..

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we tended to lose focus and NewPath should have been tougher with us to keep to the plan. But that was mainly our fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them out by discussing your challenges and you will see they are honest and professional.

NewPath review by <span>Barry K.</span>
Barry K.

The best in IT services

What do you like best?

We've been using New Path Consulting for over three years, and we're delighted with the relationship. Alex, is very knowledgeable and experienced at all areas of IT, while I am not. I can count on Alex, not only to answer all of my questions, but to provide me with the tools and solutions I need to run my business properly.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I don't like about about working with New Path Consulting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for the most economical solutions to your IT problems.

NewPath review by <span>Julie B.</span>
Julie B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

New Path is awesome!

What do you like best?

I have not a had one need not met by this great team. So timely and helpful. Every solution has worked as promised!

What do you dislike?

I would like to hear more about the team behind the scenes. But no complaints about the work.

NewPath review by Project Manager
Project Manager

NewPath Consulting

What do you like best?

We value NewPath Consulting's support and availability. They take a deep interest in our operations and in turn make valuable suggestions. We've moved to 100% online sales with NewPath's encouragement and help.

NewPath is always there for us, from the smallest question to the bigger task at hand.

They are open to suggestions and help us solve issues in an easy and friendly manner.

We have FUN exploring various issues together and have developed a wonderful friendship along the way!

What do you dislike?

We haven't had any difficulty with NewPath Consulting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend that you do get in touch with NewPath Consulting and explore how they can be a good fit for your company/organization.

Learning about NewPath Consulting?

* We monitor all NewPath Consulting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.