Newswire

Newswire is an online press release distribution platform that helps businesses increase online visibility and web presence.

Work for Newswire?

Learning about Newswire?

Newswire Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 51 Newswire reviews
Newswire review by <span>Jeff H.</span>
Jeff H.

We recomend Newswire to all of our clients! Great service and great results!

What do you like best?

Newswire is easy to use, it makes sense and they have been extremely helpful. I really like that on top of my PR distribution I can send an email to additional media sources. Its great that we can select our local channels and push a little outside of our target areas or way outside if we like. Jon has been especially helpful in walking us through the different aspects of Newswire.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have not found anything I dislike about Newswire yet. We have done about 7 Press Releases through them and so far everything has been great! I think they do a great job of staying on top of the competition, they utilize the right technology and have great support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to work with the Newswire team so they can outline all of the features they offer. We definitely learned a lot about their system quickly by working with Jon.

We are helping our clients to be recognized in their local and national markets, We are increasing SEO rankings and we are building relationships with the best media outlets for our clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Newswire
Newswire review by <span>Michelle &quot;Mitchie&quot; C.</span>
Michelle "Mitchie" C.

Press Release this...

What do you like best?

Very easy navigation and friendly press release format

What do you dislike?

What everyone dislikes, paying for premium features

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you struggle with formatting press releases, Newswire is quite easy to navigate. Their customer service and sales are top notch. I've never had any challenges with communicating my needs with either.

Newswire has an effective way to spread the news in a short amount of time. Distribution is quite fast. Although, our first PR was far more successful than our last two. I think it may be a timing factor, and not so much on content. We've hit top news feeds for major networks more often than not. And those agencies have contacted us for follow up, which was unheard of with other products we used for Press Releases. Overall, you can't beat the price. And if you should encounter challenges the sales staff is stellar and prompt. In today's market it's difficult to find humans that still want to be human and talk to you personally. This company goes above that. I highly recommend Newswire whenever possible. Features are great, you can upload pics, videos, links, etc.

What Press Release Distribution solution do you use?

Newswire review by <span>Fraser A.</span>
Fraser A.

A Fantastic Customer Experience with Newswire

What do you like best?

The interface was very easy to use. As a financial professional and radio show host, the scalability was also a great feature that I used often. The most impressive part of my experience with Newswire was their professional customer support team. They were always accessible and their expertise and advice help me increase the companies media footprint. My representative, Anthony Santiago, was invaluable in teaching me the way write the best Press Release and maximize our distribution. I recommend them for any individual or company looking to reach mass media markets.

What do you dislike?

There can be more customization of the Press Release text.

This solution addressed our need to get the Show and it's content picked up by content providers and news organizations. We have added literally hundreds of organizations to our list, who have picked up the Press Releases and promoted our radio show.

Newswire review by <span>Nancy L.</span>
Nancy L.

The best press release service available. By Far.

What do you like best?

I checked out multiple services for functionality, customer service, cost, ease of use, and results. Newswire outperformed the other services hands down in all categories. I am the media manager for a national nonprofit organization. We have used Newswire for two press releases with outstanding results. In the first instance, our release resulted in a story in The Washington Post. In the second, our release was picked up by Google News, and disseminated, landing on multiple sites of station affiliates for ABC, NBC, and CBS News. Dominick Martinez, our PR Strategist at Newswire is exceptionally responsive, smart and strategic, able to act as a valued partner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Wish all business services could meet this standard for excellence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save yourself time. Newswire easily beats its competition in user friendliness, cost, and efficacy of results. Their product is far superior to other offerings in the marketplace. Ask for Dominick.

We needed to raise awareness of a national event we were sponsoring, and of an open letter signed by our coalition partners. In both instances, our Newswire release was exceptionally effective.

Newswire review by <span>Gail V.</span>
Gail V.

Professional support team and best pricing for the small business

What do you like best?

The fact I can speak to a REAL person and the responsiveness of the support team: Anthony listens to me and when possible, gets the right folks involved to implement my suggestions that helps ALL their clients. Great service!! My clients love the stat reports I share with them -- the best feature.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing -- I've been a client for three years now and Newswire just keeps getting better and better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Newswire has great tutorials, knowledgeable staff who will talk with you by phone and guide you step-by-step if you're trying something new [like several times I needed to create a special database for a targeted email blast for some press releases I've done.

If I have any questions, I mostly ask via email or if it's an emergency, I can call and get a response from Anthony or Patrick almost immediately.

Whenever I've had ideas to improve some area, Anthony hears me out and then brings the idea before the appropriate department and many times my ideas have been implemented. It's wonderful -- and amazing -- to find a company that actually listens to and, if possible/practical/feasible, implement it.

I can't say enough positive things about Newswire -- I had checked into other companies before deciding to go with them.

I'm solving my clients visibility problems. The templates I've set up for each of my clients makes posting quick and easy to do, even last minute press releases. The benefits I've realized really are for my clients and their business -- more online exposure means more business for them ... and ultimately for me, due to their referrals to colleagues who also need to "get the word out".

Newswire review by <span>Peter A.</span>
Peter A.

Excellent

What do you like best?

First off I need to give Stephen Howley major credit. The guys is A+. He made this experience seemless for me and actually motivated me to complete it. Great guy, and I can't say enough about how much he helped.

I'm a firm believer that great employees make great companies and clearly this is the case for Newswire.

They did an overall amazing job on their product and on my product. I'm very thankful for everything they have helped us with and I wish them the best of luck with their business.

Again I would like to personally thank Stephen Howley for all the help and support he gave. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Great work and job well done.

What do you dislike?

I disliked Nothing, Price was great, platform was great, and I would do this again if I ever have something to say. If you're interested in getting info out there and fast. This is the company to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Press Release, and yes major benefit to doing this! At IMS we wanted to get our news out to the our State of CT, our country of the United States, and the world.

That is what Newswire helped us with. We also wanted to get our name and brand out there. Thanks to Newswire we were about to. They did their job and I couldn't be happier. Trust me when I say this give them a chance.

Learning about Newswire?

* We monitor all Newswire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.