Newswire

Newswire is an online press release distribution platform that helps businesses increase online visibility and web presence.

Work for Newswire?

Learning about Newswire?

Newswire Reviews

Newswire review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"We recomend Newswire to all of our clients! Great service and great results! "

What do you like best?

Newswire is easy to use, it makes sense and they have been extremely helpful. I really like that on top of my PR distribution I can send an email to additional media sources. Its great that we can select our local channels and push a little outside of our target areas or way outside if we like. Jon has been especially helpful in walking us through the different aspects of Newswire.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have not found anything I dislike about Newswire yet. We have done about 7 Press Releases through them and so far everything has been great! I think they do a great job of staying on top of the competition, they utilize the right technology and have great support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to work with the Newswire team so they can outline all of the features they offer. We definitely learned a lot about their system quickly by working with Jon.

We are helping our clients to be recognized in their local and national markets, We are increasing SEO rankings and we are building relationships with the best media outlets for our clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Newswire
Showing 91 Newswire reviews
Newswire review by Ravikant D.
Ravikant D.

"Overall Great Experience"

What do you like best?

First, for the price, absolutely nothing can beat it. Everything is right on the front page when you log in and it is incredibly easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I would really like it if you could compile a list of news and stories and export it straight from the website to an excel document or something along those lines.

Simplicity and followup on activating our press release was done within 20 minutes from start to finish - and therefore we knew that it would be a solution for future use again and again.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Newswire
Newswire review by Michelle "Mitchie" C.
Michelle "Mitchie" C.

"Press Release this..."

What do you like best?

Very easy navigation and friendly press release format

What do you dislike?

What everyone dislikes, paying for premium features

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you struggle with formatting press releases, Newswire is quite easy to navigate. Their customer service and sales are top notch. I've never had any challenges with communicating my needs with either.

Newswire has an effective way to spread the news in a short amount of time. Distribution is quite fast. Although, our first PR was far more successful than our last two. I think it may be a timing factor, and not so much on content. We've hit top news feeds for major networks more often than not. And those agencies have contacted us for follow up, which was unheard of with other products we used for Press Releases. Overall, you can't beat the price. And if you should encounter challenges the sales staff is stellar and prompt. In today's market it's difficult to find humans that still want to be human and talk to you personally. This company goes above that. I highly recommend Newswire whenever possible. Features are great, you can upload pics, videos, links, etc.

What Press Release Distribution solution do you use?

Newswire review by Fraser A.
Fraser A.

"A Fantastic Customer Experience with Newswire"

What do you like best?

The interface was very easy to use. As a financial professional and radio show host, the scalability was also a great feature that I used often. The most impressive part of my experience with Newswire was their professional customer support team. They were always accessible and their expertise and advice help me increase the companies media footprint. My representative, Anthony Santiago, was invaluable in teaching me the way write the best Press Release and maximize our distribution. I recommend them for any individual or company looking to reach mass media markets.

What do you dislike?

There can be more customization of the Press Release text.

This solution addressed our need to get the Show and it's content picked up by content providers and news organizations. We have added literally hundreds of organizations to our list, who have picked up the Press Releases and promoted our radio show.

Newswire review by Hiten D.
Hiten D.

"Excellent Press Release Website"

What do you like best?

Easy to find Easy to use. The look of the profile is great. Being able to add multiple business and press releases. It is great to have everything showing in one place.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to find where to update things on the left sidebar.

Newswire review by Nancy L.
Nancy L.

"The best press release service available. By Far."

What do you like best?

I checked out multiple services for functionality, customer service, cost, ease of use, and results. Newswire outperformed the other services hands down in all categories. I am the media manager for a national nonprofit organization. We have used Newswire for two press releases with outstanding results. In the first instance, our release resulted in a story in The Washington Post. In the second, our release was picked up by Google News, and disseminated, landing on multiple sites of station affiliates for ABC, NBC, and CBS News. Dominick Martinez, our PR Strategist at Newswire is exceptionally responsive, smart and strategic, able to act as a valued partner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Wish all business services could meet this standard for excellence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save yourself time. Newswire easily beats its competition in user friendliness, cost, and efficacy of results. Their product is far superior to other offerings in the marketplace. Ask for Dominick.

We needed to raise awareness of a national event we were sponsoring, and of an open letter signed by our coalition partners. In both instances, our Newswire release was exceptionally effective.

Newswire review by Gail V.
Gail V.

"Professional support team and best pricing for the small business"

What do you like best?

The fact I can speak to a REAL person and the responsiveness of the support team: Anthony listens to me and when possible, gets the right folks involved to implement my suggestions that helps ALL their clients. Great service!! My clients love the stat reports I share with them -- the best feature.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing -- I've been a client for three years now and Newswire just keeps getting better and better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Newswire has great tutorials, knowledgeable staff who will talk with you by phone and guide you step-by-step if you're trying something new [like several times I needed to create a special database for a targeted email blast for some press releases I've done.

If I have any questions, I mostly ask via email or if it's an emergency, I can call and get a response from Anthony or Patrick almost immediately.

Whenever I've had ideas to improve some area, Anthony hears me out and then brings the idea before the appropriate department and many times my ideas have been implemented. It's wonderful -- and amazing -- to find a company that actually listens to and, if possible/practical/feasible, implement it.

I can't say enough positive things about Newswire -- I had checked into other companies before deciding to go with them.

I'm solving my clients visibility problems. The templates I've set up for each of my clients makes posting quick and easy to do, even last minute press releases. The benefits I've realized really are for my clients and their business -- more online exposure means more business for them ... and ultimately for me, due to their referrals to colleagues who also need to "get the word out".

Newswire review by Peter A.
Peter A.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

First off I need to give Stephen Howley major credit. The guys is A+. He made this experience seemless for me and actually motivated me to complete it. Great guy, and I can't say enough about how much he helped.

I'm a firm believer that great employees make great companies and clearly this is the case for Newswire.

They did an overall amazing job on their product and on my product. I'm very thankful for everything they have helped us with and I wish them the best of luck with their business.

Again I would like to personally thank Stephen Howley for all the help and support he gave. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Great work and job well done.

What do you dislike?

I disliked Nothing, Price was great, platform was great, and I would do this again if I ever have something to say. If you're interested in getting info out there and fast. This is the company to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Press Release, and yes major benefit to doing this! At IMS we wanted to get our news out to the our State of CT, our country of the United States, and the world.

That is what Newswire helped us with. We also wanted to get our name and brand out there. Thanks to Newswire we were about to. They did their job and I couldn't be happier. Trust me when I say this give them a chance.

Newswire review by Lauren C.
Lauren C.

"It is amazing to work with Newswire and specifically Amanda Bennett!"

What do you like best?

The whole process is seamless and essentially intuitive. But, if there are any questions I have Amanda has always been only an email or phone call away ready and willing to help!

What do you dislike?

So far there hasn't been anything that I dislike. It is a great way to get out your press release and you more than receive the value for what you pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give Newswire at least a trial run and a strong consideration. It is one of the easiest, most seamless and valuable public relations tools any business can have/use today. The need for good press releases and easy distribution is essential in any business's strategic marketing plan.

Newswire has eliminated my dependence upon a professional agency to write and distribute a press release, when I knew all along that I was more than capable of writing great press releases (since that's what I was essentially doing for the agency anyway). But, in the past, I had to pay them, because I still couldn't get them distributed.

Newswire review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"An industry standard"

What do you like best?

The Newswire name, itself, has a real value to it. Having been on the receiving end of the process (while working as a journalist in various news settings), I can honestly say there's a certain gravity to items released through Newswire. Considering the source is important and it always caught my eye. That said, as a user it is also rather simple to use. Knowing it will be seen provides a real value and incentive to create.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have many things to say negatively about it. For what you pay into it, you get an extremely favorable ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most definitely take it for a test drive! Find out what you can so you can get the bean counters to understand its value.

Where do I begin? It continues to get our name out there in the public and in front of influencers. It is probably as good as it gets for a service like Newswire.

Newswire review by Emma S.
Emma S.

"Amazing Company, Staff, and Results with Newswire!"

What do you like best?

Our rep, Amanda Bennett, is awesome! She responds quickly, presents information clearly, and truly works with you to present options that are best tailored for your company/organization! I was seeking help to market our press release for the Junior League of Philadelphia, Inc., Centennial Grant program. As a not-for-profit and membership/volunteer organization, we needed a lot of work for a small budget! Amanda walked me through the most strategic options for us. We also had a tight turn around and she made us a priority. I will definitely not only recommend Newswire, but will use their services for upcoming marketing needs.

What do you dislike?

Really, nothing comes to mind! Looking forward to future times to work together!

The Junior League of Philadelphia, Inc. is a not for profit volunteer organization. Normally to send a press release, volunteers would be searching for hours on end for updated contacts in the local media. Also, in the past, using local marketing firms, they have charged us thousands of dollars to create a media contact list and or send out a press release. Using Newswire we were able to send to local and national media outlets without spending a fortune. In addition, we loved how there were many contact categories to circulate to a wide-range audience.

Newswire review by User

"Very positive experience overall"

What do you like best?

It reduces the effort needed to contact news outlets repeatedly, rather it provides a one stop platform to reach out to all local media regarding an issue that needs attention. It's wide usage means that more often than not, our story is picked up by multiple outlets. Best experience so far has been 7 major news outlets picking up our story within a few hours

What do you dislike?

It does get clogged with a lot of news publishing sometimes, not sure if the quality control on the published articles is the best

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely a great place to get media attention for whatever your purpose is. Make sure to always include contacts and have a title that fully reflects what your article is about. More often than not media agencies will tend to skim for particular keywords.

Media attention for our day of actions and media coverage for governing council meetings at our university to highlight policies effecting students with mental health. We had every major news agency run a story on it within a day of posting on newswire

"Newswire Review "

What do you like best?

Similarly to GlobeNewswire, I like the fact that content can reach a large audience quickly, and it get's picked up by major search engines. It's a great PR tool overall and a great way to disseminate press releases.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes other than it's hard to differentiate this platform from the competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to see more online PR tools offered for free.

It'd be nice if the company held webinars or online tutorials from time to time like LinkedIn.

Other than that, perhaps they could adopt a tool in the future that could be adopted to disseminate news via social media platforms? We all know that the future of marketing lies in social media, so I think it'd be a good investment.

- Being able to reach a large audience

- Releasing up-to-date information

- Ability to release news from one of our clients

Newswire review by User

"A decent distribution platform for science discoveries"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows our stories to have increased national exposure and I like having internal analytics that we can combine with the other story analytics we track.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I thought it was a larger distribution source. We rarely hit higher than 2,000 reads internally on Newswire, and while that could increase if the story was picked up, it appears to be the case across the board of our university.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would see what sort of neeeds you have from a distribution standpoint and see if Eurkalert or other distribution outlets would provide similar or better distribution.

It provides the benefit of increased distribution of PR.

Newswire review by ANTHONY D.
ANTHONY D.

"Cheapest advertising media to get. Action"

What do you like best?

The Rep Joe Shea spent the time to walk me thru the website, price the program he thought best fit my application reviewed and correct my shortfalls. To my surprise in the first day I got phone calls from two T V stations. Recorded an interview and both were on broadcast that evening.

Between the press release and T V broadcasts my story was picked up on Facebook and it seemed like the website story was a virus.

P S

NEWSWIRE WAS A FRACTION OF THE COST OF THE OTHER WEBSITES I HAD CONTACTED

What do you dislike?

I can only say there was no dislike I can say in my comments. The achieved my goal

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

I am releasing story to create public awareness of a new 1,000,000 sq. Ft. Shopping complex. The public interest in the site was exactly what I needed to bring awareness to the local politicians offering their help to bring this tax benefit to their community.

Newswire review by Frankie F.
Frankie F.

"Great PR Coverage and Excellent Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

Newswire has a very easy-to-navigate platform that allows us with a variety of different options to get the best coverage on our press releases and press announcements for both ourselves and our clients. They also have amazing customer service and always respond within minutes if I have a question or concern. They are continuously updating the platform according to customer feedback and staying up-to-date with new PR features.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike! I would like to see some additional industries added to the list, but other than that, I have no complaints.

We are definitely getting our clients much more coverage with Newswire. We are seeing a greater pickup with Newswire than even other big, well-known PR distribution platforms.

Newswire review by Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

"Newswire Is One Of The Best Press Release Services To Work With"

What do you like best?

The professional, courteous, rapid responses to my requests to publish my press release was the best!

What do you dislike?

The distribution for certain industries are a little weak. They should make it a focus to expand or specialize in the industries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Delivered exactly what was promised. I will use them in the future for other press releases and articles that I need to get out!

The need to get Press Coverage for our releases.

Newswire review by Ali P.
Ali P.

"Amazing Experience!"

What do you like best?

I was really impressed with how they made the whole process so simple. Plus my account manager, Jon Pierce went out of his way, just to make sure I did everything right. In today's busy world you don't see that anymore. It was a breath of fresh air!

I am a marketing professional. But I have always had admin's do this work.

I had to do all the work this time, so I had to understand all the steps. Jon made it very easy

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It was an amazing experience. More help video's on what to do after the Press Release is released.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use them! They are great!

A Press Release that gets us on the Radar. A platform to reach the right audience

Newswire review by Trong N.
Trong N.

"AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

What do you like best?

The customer service at Newswire has been exceptional. Stephen has been instrumental in helping us navigate through the process of delivering successful press releases and marketing campaigns. He has exceeded my expectations.

What do you dislike?

So far my experiences at Newswire have all been positive. I do wish the press releases allowed for more images to be uploaded without any extra fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I explored and tried many of the competition and Newswire certainly gives you the most bang for your buck. I definitely recommend Newswire to any business small and large. If you are new to press releases, Newswire.com will walk you through every step of the way.

Problems we were trying to solve were gaining more exposure and distribution to media outlets and seeing ROI on sent press releases. The Newswire interface was very easy to navigate and we were able to see very clearly which media outlets viewed and shared.

Newswire review by Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

"Newswire is a Game-Changer! IMMEDIATE Impact to Reach and Professional Messaging!"

What do you like best?

I love that Newswire has left no stone unturned in creating a platform that offers industry-leading features and technology, but one that I’m able to easily and quickly navigate. Most importantly, the exceptionally warm and insightful hands-on service provided by Carla Carpentieri each and every time I’ve reached out to her means I’ll be a fan for life. She’s taken the time to understand our specific goals and objectives and works shoulder-to-shoulder with us to create customized initiatives that have resulted in unprecedented impact.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing that I dislike.

Press alone was not creating our desired exposure. Being able to craft and layer a customized, targeted email campaign (choosing contacts from Newswire's enormous data base) with a press release had an immediate, measurable jaw-dropping impact. Accessing Newswire's real-time campaign analytics means I'm no longer guessing or wondering if our messaging has hit its target. It's exciting to watch Newswire's impact grow exponentially in the days following a campaign --I'm watching our news being picked up and shared in our location target - in everything from local papers, industry blogs and more. Having the artistic freedom to craft our "Newsroom", another cool feature, is something else we're looking forward to engaging in. Newswire offers sky's-the-limit impact!

Newswire review by Shellie T.
Shellie T.

"We've used Newswire to send press releases related to an upcoming fundraising event."

What do you like best?

Newswire distributed our press release to a large list of local media professionals that we wouldn't have had access to otherwise. Coming from Newswire, the press releases had a very legitimate and professional feel to them. The team at Newswire works quickly and efficiently to help us get the word out about our event. I also liked that the responses from the media came directly to me.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any negative experience with Newswire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not have your own list of media professionals, or a very limited one, press releases sent through Newswire

We are seeking help in getting the word out about our event to get people involved in a variety of ways. After the first two press releases, we received a few news placements with local newspaper and had a news video crew on site to interview our event chairperson. We have heard from a few others that they are working on even more media coverage. I don't believe we would have had this interaction if we had sent the press releases out on our own, with our very limited list.

Newswire review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Newswise "

What do you like best?

From a journalistic standpoint, Newswise allows me to search for relevant press releases to put on my website. (I write roughly 8 news stories a week from press releases.)

What do you dislike?

I don't think Newswise is as searchable and user-friendly as its competitor, PR Newswire. Also, the "Filter Content" button isn't as intuitive as other press release-generating sites. It often gives press releases that are out of order, date-wise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While Newswise can be helpful in transmitting news, I think PR Newswire and ScienceDaily (my magazine is in the healthcare field) are better.

It helps me find news items to add to my magazine's website. (I'm editor in chief.)

Newswire review by Consultant

"News wire review "

What do you like best?

I think this is a great program to use if you are in media or public relations. Especially if you are trying to get a press release sent out to a large group of people/demographics

What do you dislike?

It’s a small thing but I would love if the text in the program was darker or more bold. I feel like a lot of programs look like data entry programs and I just think with a media or public relation program, the in text and layout of the program could look a little more modern/techy.

It saves us a lot of time to use this program. Posting to a variety of media outlets at the same time opposed to manually going to each site to post.

Newswire review by John M.
John M.

"Newswire is a powerful, easy-to-use outlet for press release publication"

What do you like best?

Newswire's interface is easy to use - it's easy to set up a press release and the email campaign that goes along with it. Their tracking reports are also very useful, and they come to your inbox automatically after you've published. To boot, their customer service has been excellent.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular - the product is as it's advertised, and it's easy to use the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any other product, you'll have to determine if it's right for you, and then which level of service you want. For our purposes, it's been great.

Without having an established media list, we needed a way to "publish" our releases outside of our own blog. Newswire gives us hard, permanent links on various outlets that we can push around the web. The targeted email campaigns are also helping to spread the word.

Newswire review by Nancy A.
Nancy A.

"Working with Newswire this morning was a complete pleasure"

What do you like best?

I worked with Joe Shea who made the experience very pleasant and user friemdly -- as he was so helpful in getting me through all the steps that had to be taken to send out a press release. It is a great company and very fairly priced. I would always use them for all our media work. I highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked -- Instead they were very helpful and kind as they helped me through the experience.

We needed to have a press release sent out and they were extremely helpful in making that happen

Newswire review by Sean R.
Sean R.

"Absolutely Amazing Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Rapid response to my emails and willingness to work with me on my PR

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I just have to fill this space in

Recommendations to others considering the product

You cant beat their prices and customer support!!

We are launching a new footwear company called Kicks on Kickstarter and they have been very helpful in getting the word out. We ordered the least expensive project but sill received amazing customer service.

Newswire review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best Customer Service EVER"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Newswire is their customer service. Whenever you have questions or need something they are right there. Newswire's team is knowledgable and super helpful. I work in a VERY fast paced environment and Newswire understands my urgency and the importance of getting this done and fast.

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not dislike anything. Their interface is clean and definitely one of my favorite PR platforms to work with.

Newswire is solving my business problems of having multiple clients who are looking for a great press distribution. With Newswire, my clients get fast and simple press release distribution, premium press options, a newsroom, and a platform to connect all of their social medias. Newswire also has a great distribution list both for their free and premium options.

Newswire review by User in Higher Education

"Easy to understand Interface"

What do you like best?

I did not need to dive into the help section to figure out how to use Newswire. All I wanted to do was type up my stories and send them out. Seeing as how easy that was, I have no complaints.

What do you dislike?

I had multiple issues logging into my account on several occasions. When I had to reset my password, it was an arduous process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would tell others to be mindful of the account you create. Remember the details and do not get hung up in the customer support department.

It certainly helped to get my historical stories out there. I was able to reach a clientele I could not have without the assistance of Newswire.

Newswire review by Fer T.
Fer T.

"Newswire is an excellent tool to successful press release"

What do you like best?

You can post your news anytime you want at the convinence of a easy to use system.

What do you dislike?

The website needs more updates and isn’t exactly modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’d highly suggest to use this product/business for your press releases. It makes things so much easier.

Business problems I’m solving are reach a bigger audience without the hassle of doing it yourself. There is many benefits to having a third party releasing your news.

Newswire review by User in Computer Software

"Lot's of Promise - Few Results"

What do you like best?

Great customer support. It was great to be able to have the team checking in to make sure everything was good to go for the send off and was excellent at being timely in collecting and sending out materials.

What do you dislike?

NewsWire branding is tagged onto all of the PR Releases. There was hardly any effect on web visitors. After the release went out, our rep told us how great everything went and how we were bound to get some great impressions. This wasn't the case - in fact, our traffic did not even increase 1% which is disappointing since we didn't have many visitors at the time anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give users better expectations going into using the application that it is 'no miracle.'

We are a small team that loves to use tools that increase efficiency. Gathering the contact info etc for all of the outlets that we managed to get posted would have been a nightmare. The program is great - I assume that the issue was on our end.

Newswire review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Great ease of use for non-tech savy employees"

What do you like best?

The customer support team was great in explaining the interface and how to utilize newswire

What do you dislike?

The fact that the premium features are paid for is a bit of a deterrent

Newswire has allowed the our articles and press releases to be more widespread, as sometimes in the healthcare industry if you are not in a published journal which can take a long time, spreading information can be more difficult.

"Useful and easy "

What do you like best?

What I liked best was how simple it was to use and the fact that it was one site at everything out there it was very useful in my company because we were able to send out our events and news to the public in a timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could think that I wasn’t the biggest fan on when they open on aesthetic of it. It wasn’t as aesthetically pleasing as I would have hoped. Other than that I have no complaints.

The problems that we were fixing by using Newswire was getting information out there in a timely fashion to the masses.

Newswire review by Tony S.
Tony S.

"Phenomenal Customer Service Spearheaded by Our Rep Leonardo Thompson"

What do you like best?

The entire experience has been top notch. Our rep, Leonardo Thompson, has gone above and beyond to make sure we get what we need.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there hasn't been anything unsatisfactory about the service.

Media outreach

Newswire review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Functional "

What do you like best?

News wire is easy to use and intuitive enough that you do not have to be a computer programmer to figure out how to use it.

What do you dislike?

News wire does the basics in Getty your press releases out to the rest of the world, but it lacks the bells and whistles that can make your news pop and stand out from the countless news items out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good basic tool, but don’t expect too much

Report company earnings. Report news, acquisitions and engagement activities. Newswire gets my work out quickly without unneeded legwork

"Newswire Review "

What do you like best?

I like the fact it can reach a global audience within a few hours.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes think all the press releases can get a little muddled together.

It's hard to get your announcement to stand out in the crowd.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would just recommend having resources available to show how to get your PR piece to stand out in a crowd. Maybe informative videos or interactive blogs could really help troubleshoot some minor issues users are having with this product.

I've been able to market events to a larger audience. Increase engagement with clients and consumers.

Newswire review by Ken W.
Ken W.

"Press Release "

What do you like best?

I was personally assisted in the process by Stephen Howley, who did a fabulous job walking me thru the options and making the process not only easy but pleasurable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, maybe too many chioces to choose from. But I was able to avoid this by the help I received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get Stephen Howley on the phone is you can. He is great

Needed to distribute a press release that was already drafted in the most expeditious and cost effective way. Could not have been easier

Newswire review by Annalise C.
Annalise C.

"The best distribution for press releases"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and user friendly set up, easy to insert text, easy to send out and insert contacts

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing to dislike about Newswire.

To distribute press releases in order to promote new business news, significant increase in website traffic and emails for business inquiries

Newswire review by User in Internet

"Too expensive for the "

What do you like best?

The software is super easy to use and to teach. The software also did a great job understanding my target market and reaching out to it.

What do you dislike?

Way too expensive for the product. Also, topic searching is not very helpful. You've got to be very specific in what you're looking for to get an accurate response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price compare and ensure Newswire press release is what you're looking for; be very specific in your search.

Press release distribution was the main use for Newswire. One benefit of the software is it's target of the company's ideal customer market

Newswire review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"Helping to stay up to date"

What do you like best?

Newswire makes it easy to stay in the know with what's happening in terms of news. My publication often follows up on press releases and reports released by Newswire for story ideas.

What do you dislike?

Their emails tend to look like spam, so it would be helpful if they were more user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can't hurt to try out and its an easy service to use.

My publication often follows up on press releases and reports released by Newswire for story ideas. It's an easy way for us to gather more information.

Newswire review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Great software"

What do you like best?

it is a very great software I use it everyday and it's very easy to get the words out using this service this is one of the best app out there I believe.

What do you dislike?

what I don't like is that sometimes the cost could be quite high and I would like to have different tiers of services available.

I am solving the problems by doing a lot of PR work using this software and I have been able to get the words out through various Publications.

Newswire review by Thomas S.
Thomas S.

"Our Newswire.com Experience Was Excellent"

What do you like best?

Jon Pierce, who was on our account, was extremely helpful, responsive, and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of a thing, other than this survey requires me to input 40 characters minimum in this field.

We ran an experiment in media outreach. Our firm's excellent reputation has generally been spread by word-of-mouth. Our experience with newswire.com encourages us to conduct further experiments in media outreach.

Newswire review by Troy B.
Troy B.

"Get it out there in a flash"

What do you like best?

Put your News Release up and thousands can access it.

What do you dislike?

If people aren't paying for it, they aren't seeing it.

We needed to get a release out to as many people as possible and it helped. It also helped us properly narrow our targets

Newswire review by Emily L.
Emily L.

"Very informative "

What do you like best?

this website is a very reliable source for PR News and information. It integrates both current and traditional public relations methods.

What do you dislike?

I believe that this website could use a more modern layout.

I use newswire to find examples of past campaigns to use in future instances.

Newswire review by User

"Great for small PR agency with variety of client bases and 24/7 media stream"

What do you like best?

Great for smaller PR agencies with a wide variety of client sectors or client bases who need to cast a wide net. Organized, streamlined and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There were a few small features I'd tweak, but nothing that is make-or-break for the product. Still a helpful tool overall.

Great for our small PR team with multiple clients in various business sectors as we were able to keep separate lists and stay organized during news breaks and crisis PR situations.

Newswire review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"PR News Wire Review "

What do you like best?

It gets a press release out to hundreds of media contacts very quickly.

What do you dislike?

The more features you add on, the more expensive it will become, like adding more words and markets for distribution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Newswire gets your press release out to hundreds of media contacts in just a few minutes. It's ideal for any content you'd like to share and get national press for it.

It gets a press release out in a timely fashion so that helps when you are trying to reach media quickly.

Newswire review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"Gets job done but not in smoothest way "

What do you like best?

I like how one can use several keyword combinations to narrow down content

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limit on timeline - it cannot dive back far

Coverage reports. It’s good for sifting past ads and other annoyances that come up with google

Newswire review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Excellent customer service experience "

What do you like best?

Anthony Santiago at Newswire was immensely helpful in answering my questions regarding my publisher's press release for my book. He knew what was customary and what was not, and knew just how to make me feel safe with the look and feel of what was being released about my work. Help was quick and patient and knowledgeable. Thank you for assisting me with my questions, Anthony and Newswire!

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike anything so far. It's been great. I'll know more once it goes live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

My publisher is making sure that my book release gets the right eyes on it.

Newswire review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"NewsWire is the program to use for aspiring broadcast writers "

What do you like best?

A lot of my job was to listen out for police scanners and this completely eliminated the need to do that

What do you dislike?

While this tool is super helpful, it has a way of getting the information youre looking for kind of buried

Recommendations to others considering the product

While this software is a great one to use, it wouldn't be the only I use for the purpose. I would compare several

We can always stay up to date on anything news related and therefore stay current on the radio at all times

Newswire review by Morgan R.
Morgan R.

"Awesome experience"

What do you like best?

Ability to create, save, and send out timely press releases

What do you dislike?

It is not a free service - no trial offered

Recommendations to others considering the product

The new influencer marketing tool is becoming very helpful/effective

Need to send out timely information to media outlets

Newswire review by User in Higher Education

"Good and easy to follow content"

What do you like best?

What I like about Newswire is that I don't have worry about lack of information. Every release I see from Newswire has everything that I NEED to know.

What do you dislike?

The thing that I dislike about Newswire is its search capabilities, but otherwise no problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, use it! It's very useful for content creation and news!

Digital content is hard to make unique. With Newswire, we can find content that our viewers and readers would love.

Newswire review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Simply program to use"

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily find PR contacts

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the platform freezes a lot and sometimes I can't always get to the contacts I need to

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend getting more website storage so the website does not slow down or drop connection when too many users or participants are on at the same time. Thank you for your consideration.

I am solving the issue of influencers not being able to find PR contacts for collaborations

Learning about Newswire?

* We monitor all Newswire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.