Newton ATS

Newton ATS

Newton is an Applicant Tracking System built by recruiters for internal Recruiting and HR teams. We balance simplicity and ease-of-use, outstanding customer support, and cutting edge technology, all allowing you to seamlessly manage hiring and onboarding new employees at your company.

Work for Newton ATS?

Learning about Newton ATS?

Newton ATS Reviews

Ask Newton ATS a Question
Showing 89 Newton ATS reviews
Newton ATS review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"Simplicity for new users, but still robust for power users."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the hiring process, the Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down process allows even our newbie users to move a candidate through Newton to get them hired. Being able to schedule multiple interviews with individuals or teams through the calendar system is very easy, and the scorecards allow us to see where everyone stands on each candidate. The clone feature on our jobs also makes it easy for my team to create and post jobs with little effort. Integrations are also effective, mixing in DocuSign and my background check company into the system keeps my team from having to jump from site to site to complete their hires.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version isn't awesome, I know that Newton scales, but apps these days are much smaller than they used to be, some of the admin menus and offer letters are difficult to use on mobile. It also needs a "Create your own" report, the built in ones are good, but more options would be nice for getting some fine details on what's going on in the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a team that is spread out across the country, Newton is a good choice, ease of use for the new users, and when you dig in there's a robust system to assist in your hiring. Customer service on chat/email/phone is always efficient and friendly.

We had Newton for about two years and then I decided to make a switch to another ATS that promised "integrations" and higher candidate count. Worst. Mistake. Ever. Our pipeline dropped to less than 10% of our inflow from Newton, my HMs freaked out, and jobs weren't getting filled. I lasted one month on the other system before coming back to Newton and have immediately seen the result. We went from 250 candidates in one month (for 70 jobs) with the other ATS, and jumped to over 2000+ in two weeks when we went back to Newton. Why? Newton has the "One button apply" on Indeed, there's no need for the candidates to re-type any of their information after they have a profile built, and can apply quickly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Newton ATS
Newton ATS review by Jen D.
Jen D.

"Great ATS solution"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Newton is flexible and listens to the needs of their customers. The Newton from 5 years ago is not the Newton today - it's much better! Newton has saved our HR department many hours from spreadsheets to an online system which is intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing of big importance is missing. Again, when there are issues, Newton addresses them. In the past, I struggled with mass updates and along came bulk actions (moving several applicants at one time).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly consider Newton. Customer Service is quick to respond and very customer focused. The system is robust and user friendly. The time to learn Newton for hiring managers is minimal. Newton also has a fantastic help center with many topics and manuals.

Time savings for HR and hiring managers. We also can "share" applicants across departments. I appreciate the analytics to watch how quickly we are processing candidates.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

Newton ATS review by Gina C.
Gina C.

"Marketing & Communications"

What do you like best?

How easy you are to work with. Rarely are we told "no" to something that we may need. I love that when you google jobs our jobs are on the top of a local search and on multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

When looking at the landing page for our website it does not match what our page looks like. A bit frustrating that it would not work completely with our website company. But you did a great job making it work!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly and great for multi user approvals.

This is saving a ton of time when we have multiple approvals needed. This also is exciting to see our data on how many more people are routed to our website now. Plus we have been getting better qualified applications lately since there are more search options.

Newton ATS review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"Easy to Use..."

What do you like best?

Overall, Newton is a great added layer to our website that fully integrates with our Careers page. With just a few easy steps, one can add a position to not only our website but also shoots the position out to Indeed and Glassdoor as well. The ease of use and ability to change job postings is very user-friendly. It's a great organizational tool by helping you manage only the candidates that you want to consider for a position. It simplifies our HR needs and professionally displays them on our website. The software program is easy to use and can be managed from anywhere. Two thumbs up!

What do you dislike?

It took a little practice to navigate with ease, but once I became comfortable, it flowed nicely. Perhaps a nicer look to the overall program might make it more attractive - but it's not bad. Perhaps there should be a better landing page - one that offers options as to where you would like to navigate to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please see my notes in my review above as well, but I would definitely consider using Newton as our company feels that it integrates smoothly and helps greatly to organize one's HR hiring needs.

We are essentially fulfilling all of our management hires through Newton ATS. We have benefitted greatly by saving an abundance of time through this approach and honestly, it has helped to improve communications internally in our organization.

Newton ATS review by Keith P.
Keith P.

"Newton has brought our recruiting into the modern era"

What do you like best?

There is a lot to like with Newton. We all love the speed and simplicity of posting new job openings and the management of existing job openings and candidates with Newton's highly effective workflow. It has dramatically reduced the amount of time it take to manage the process which allows us more time to focus on ensuring that we are selecting the right candidates for our jobs.

What do you dislike?

Overall there is nothing to dislike. One minor complaint is that all of the Analytics in the platform is driven by Adobe Flash which will occasionally trip up a user's browser. Would be great if it could be rewritten in HTML 5.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any software platform (cloud, SaaS, etc.), define your requirements with your business users, narrow down to a few best-fit choices, and test the platform as much as you can before selecting. Using this method, we were able to see that Newton was a clear winner for us when comparing how it worked against the other two finalist platforms we were looking at. As for Newton specifically, don't be shy about taking advantage of their top notch support team who will both assist with issues and answer any questions you might have.

We have seen the number of candidates per opening double in most cases due to Newton's reach in promoting on the various job sites (compared to our old platform). We have also reduced the number of people involved in the hiring process which has freed up team members to focus on other things. Overall, we were in critical need of a new ATS (our previous platform was written back in the 90's) and Newton has delivered on all fronts. Our recruiters are much happier and even our applicants (we hire around the globe) have shared positive feedback on how easy it is to apply for a job opening at our company.

Newton ATS review by Aileen E.
Aileen E.

"Great Support and Functionallity"

What do you like best?

No matter the question or issue, the Newton Support Team is great! They set expectations of when I can expect a response, they keep me posted on what they're working on and when I should expect a resolution. I also like there's an option for feedback or if there's something I would like to see in a future roadmap.

What do you dislike?

While most of the tool is intuitive, pulling data or analytics can be difficult. Sometimes I just want to pull a quick report but building it can be difficult without really learning the ins and outs. Sometimes sourcing candidates in Newton can be tough but this may be more user error. Wish candidates couldn't apply to the same position more than once.

Trying to understand where there's a gap in our recruiting process, when candidates fall out and how long it take to fill a position. Benefits are easy to access/link to third-party job boards, seeing a brief snapshot of an applicant is also helpful.

Newton ATS review by Abigail M.
Abigail M.

"LOVE Newton"

What do you like best?

The ease of having all position/candidates in one place. Easier for me and specific hiring managers to keep track of everything. Also love that Newton connects with ease to my HRIS, Paycor.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to figure out how to get my offer letter generated within Newton, but I have not tried very hard to find a solution and know that this is a feature they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are going from no system to Newton you are going to be REALLY impressed as I was! Before Newton, I had resumes coming into an email inbox for various positions and I had to do phone screenings and then send them along to the hiring manager. Newton has really helped me use my time better and allowed for a central place to keep all this info easy to see by me and the hiring manager.

Central location for information. More autonomy for the hiring manager. background checks through the system with ease (they worked with the background check company we were already using so we did not have to change) I love the "thank you letters" within newton because of the ease of communication to candidates we are not moving forward.

Newton ATS review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Newton is great. "

What do you like best?

I have been using Newton for a few years now and I would highly recommend it to small and mid-sized companies and organizations. It is a platform that has the flexibility to adapt to your culture rather than forcing your culture to adapt to it. Hiring supervisors appreciate that it is easy for them to do what they need and doesn't require them to do a large amount of extra work.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike of Newton is that candidates cannot return to their application to update it if they need to upload another document, and there is no way for a letter of recommendation to be submitted by a third party after the applicant has submitted their materials. This is probably industry specific, but there are a lot of recommendation letters that must therefore be uploaded manually by HR.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in Higher Education think about letters of recommendation in faculty searches on the front end.

Newton has streamlined our recruiting process, improved our engagement of hiring committees and saved us money on the overall recruitment process by providing actionable data. We appreciate the tracking links and associated reports for decisions about recruitment efforts and spending.

Newton ATS review by Alex U.
Alex U.

"Honest Newton Review"

What do you like best?

It is very user-friendly, and the support team is very responsive. Something else I appreciate about Newton, is they take customer feedback and suggestions seriously, and do there best to communicate features that are up and coming.

What do you dislike?

I'm used to an ATS that has the Canddiate profile as the main recor holder. Newton focuses more on the position/job as the main record holder.

What I mean is - if I have a candidate and they are in the mix for 2 separate jobs - Newton creates a duplicate candidate record to be tied to both open reqs. Versus, if you have more of an agency mindset - and go to the candidate record and can see all position / history, instead of having to look at every candidate record.

It provides hiring managers more visibility, and gets them involved in the process. We are able to be more mindful of our time to fill and the managers that tend to make slower decisions, and then provide coaching.

Newton ATS review by Arj U.
Arj U.

"Intuitive and powerful ATS"

What do you like best?

The user interface is uncluttered and attractive; yet is still packed with all the information you need at a moments glance.

The workflow is sensible and efficient.

I love the customization options. From req building, to offers, to email templates, point and click customization tools mean I don't need a developer to add the features I want.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. A couple of workflows are laborious; but they are ones I use once in awhile, so no big deal.

I would like to integrate my premium LinkedIn job slots into the posting engine.

I would prefer a mobile app vs the resizing solution they currently offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Newton serious consideration before you drop $25,000 to configure and $5000 per month on other, larger solutions.

The benefits to us were immediate. We have hiring locations in multiple countries and remote recruiters serving different regions. We're now able to collaborate on the same platform; and management has a global view of our recruiting efforts.

Newton also enhanced our careers page with a couple of clicks. And the auto posting to LinkedIn, Glassdoor and indeed dramatically increased our applicant flow.

Newton ATS review by Kenneth P.
Kenneth P.

"Newton ATS"

What do you like best?

There is not any one thing that we like about Newton. As an ATS it is filled with features that make it easy to use. One of the major things is that it integrates seamlessly with our HRIS, Paycor/Perform. Newton allows you to create job posting and target it to different job markets. In our case, we hire for a particular position for the DFW Metroplex. There are times we need to specifically target a city or area, and Newton allows us to do this in seconds, once an original posting is available. You can also track a candidates progress through the phone interview, face to face and document gathering process. You can set up different levels of interviewers and allow them to be involved in the process, moving a candidate through to the next level. While these are only a couple of the features, one of the main benefits of Newton has been the customer service. They are quick to respond and provide fast, simple solutions. They also don't nickel and dime me when I'm looking for a solution

What do you dislike?

The program is very robust, with a lot of features and options. Sometimes this can be a bit overwhelming when trying to do something simple. I wish you could add more admins without incurring extra costs but, to be fair, we were told this would be the case up front.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your business needs well at the outset so you can give Newton the information they need to provide you with a tailored tool from the beginning.

The program automatically posts to some of the more popular job posting software, such as Indeed. You can also have it go directly to your Facebook job page. It allows all key people involved in posting and hiring to review job postings and applicants and comment, move them on, or stop the process as necessary.

Newton ATS review by David K.
David K.

"Newton ATS Review"

What do you like best?

There aren't many aspects that I don't like. I love the Scheduler that integrates with Outlook and schedules scorecards after interviews. I love how customizations work for scorecards, emails and everything else. I can cater things exactly to my organization or to the position/candidate. The auto fill tokens are great. I have loved the reports and analytics and have recently presented to management and gave them accurate data. The best in the industry to me is the easy displayed dashboard of where candidates are in the recruitment cycle with small scores from past interviews (averaged out). The visualization aspect is quite impressive. I love the gravity app and feel it has really boosted the quality of candidates that I am receiving. I know my jobs are getting advertised out to many more candidates

What do you dislike?

The only piece that I don't like is that I like routing scorecards to schedule right after my phone interviews and it will take 10 minutes after to refresh. I also wish that when I add an external candidate that applied from another site or is a referral that I could add them and then send them to "phone screen' instead of having to leave that screen schedule them and then add more candidates when I batch them out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To me I have demoed a few sites but this is the easiest to use by far! I have loved how it schedules from Outlook, sends scorecards to managers, coordinates information between hiring managers and how customization are done and how easier they are. User friendly and love the dashboards

When I have 25 jobs open I am getting back to candidates quicker, remembering where they are in the recruitment process, getting feedback from managers since they can send me scorecards with their thoughts and I don't have to track them down in person to discuss candidates (biggest help). I love the integration with AssureHire and we have saved a lot of money using them as a supplier and all I have to do is like two buttons and a drug screen and background check is completed! They are very fast!

Newton ATS review by Lacey A.
Lacey A.

"The perfect solution for our medium sized organization"

What do you like best?

Set-up was a breeze compared to other systems I've used in the past. Many of the settings were pre-configured but very easily changed to meet our needs. The user interface is very easy to learn and use. Great balance of robust features without being too clunky.

What do you dislike?

We weren't able to integrate Newton with Active Directory so I have to maintain users manually in the system which is a bit of a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Newton is perfect for a small/medium sized organization and also seemed like it would be useful for organization without designated recruiters.

Newton reduced our time to fill potions and is providing a much better user experience for our candidates and hiring managers. Newton has really cut down on the administrative burden of managing applicants.

Newton ATS review by Frank G.
Frank G.

"Great Customer Service and Intuitive ATS"

What do you like best?

I haven't done a customer review before though Newton impressed me so much I felt the need to share. Last year I was charged with researching and presenting a business case to implement an applicant tracking system. After conducting numerous interviews, going over my criteria in an ATS and product demos, Newton stood out for me as an intuitive, progressive, and most importantly customer service driven company. From my initial contact with the sales rep. to customer/tech support on the back end, the staff has been very helpful and timely to answer my questions. Newton exceeded my expectations, I have been using them for a year now and I'm happy with our decision.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues with Newton Software at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First and foremost, make sure you have specific criteria on what your company wants out of an ATS. Such as, ease of use, buying software vs. SAAS (software as a service), mobile optimization, search engine functionality, etc. This will help in evaluating all vendors evenly and to create a business case on which ATS stand out for consideration.

Pros:

Very intuitive to use for both Recruiters and Hiring Manager's

Easy for Candidates to apply

Great Customer Service and tech support

Continuous improvement-adding new enhancements and features

No hidden fees

Tech support responds in a timely manner

Mobile device optimized (to fit on your screens smart phone, ipad, etc.) for both applicant and HR

Newton ATS review by Gisela G.
Gisela G.

"Newton is Built by Recruiters"

What do you like best?

There are many features we feel are great with Newton but the best is the fact that the system was built by recruiters, so they understand the needs and workflows required to streamline the recruitment process. The ability to post jobs, review resumes, schedule interviews, provide feedback and communicate with candidates all in one integrated system has improved our recruitment process to world class!

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing we dislike, awesome system! Some of the resume search capabilities need to be improved, but this has been included in the product road map per customer request!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation is very easy and the hiring managers were on-boarded quickly. The echo feature is awesome for our hiring managers who are always on the go and traveling. The best thing about Newton is the friendly and prompt customer service and the openness to adding new features. We especially are impressed with how Newton solicits feedback from the customer on ways to improve the software! Finally, Newton is a great business partner. Recently we upgraded and re-branded our website and needed assistance to integrate with a 3rd party who was hosting our site. Newton was there with us every step of the way!

The whole recruitment life cycle, from posting, to resume screening, to the interview and offer process. One feature that has been key is that the hiring managers are able to provide feedback through the echo feature and we are able to get timely feedback on candidates. Also, communications with the candidates is streamlined through templates and thank you letters, as well as integrated interview scheduling.

Newton ATS review by Erinn H.
Erinn H.

"Newton has streamlined our hiring process."

What do you like best?

When reviewing ATS's we wanted to choose a system that had a streamlined workflow that was user friendly for hiring managers and executives alike. In addition to achieving this goal Newton provides a platform that improves our candidate experience. We have found the reporting to be helpful in making strong business cases for our hiring needs including ROI on sourcing and time to hire data. Workflow and ease of use are the strong points.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of functionalities that are more cumbersome. The way Newton handles multiple applications from a single person to multiple positions is hard to consolidate for reviewing of past notes. The search engine is improved but still in the works to being great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a mid size fast growing company. Newton is easy to use and streamlines the process. The Dashboard gives a quick read and displays well. Reports are fairly easy to generate and data is accessible. The folders and tags help finding candidates again easy. Workflow, ease of use and the dashboard are this software strong suits. Over the past 3 years I have seen Newton continually improve and add to their software from feedback which shows a company who cares.

We have better tracking and better data for reporting. We have a quicker time to hire and can make better hiring decisions.

Newton ATS review by Megan C.
Megan C.

"Happy with Newton, Customer Service is top-notch, but in need of a few upgrades. "

What do you like best?

Scheduling. Being able to book and confirm the interviews right within the tool - makes the process flow much faster. I still reference my own Outlook calendar to determine our interviewers availability as the overlay of the free/busy calendars for all interview participants can be a bit overwhelming to look at (especially when I'm scheduling 8+ people to participate in the loop).

What do you dislike?

Email Templates. I think they are overly complicated. I dislike how many places they are located within the platform (whether under the tool toggle in the top right or under the Admin drop-down, then click on email templates).

I think it would be better to have one large Email Template Bank, broken up by type: Interviews, Phone Screens & Thank You's and Declines. Rather than having to "share" your updated templates, I think it would be better to just create editable versions (duplicates) that show date modified and who modified it recently (maybe with initials). This way, all new admins would have automatic access to use either the default templates or they could take time to duplicate and edit within the Email Template Bank for their own version (which would show their date modified and their initials - almost as ownership of that template). When you have at least 4 companies (instances) you're working with, it makes it challenging to remember all the email templates you're using and which ones have, have not or need to be edited.

**Analytics could be better as well. Sometimes I don't understand the data I'm even looking at. It doesn't make sense to me all the time. I think it would be nice to have cheat bubbles. If you hover over a stat - it'll tell you what measurements you're actually looking at. Also, I think the main dashboard should always default to Live Data/Current Data analytics. Then, you should have the option to review different time frames (i.e. the last week, the last month etc...). We live in a world where instant data is a necessity, so when I see that since 10/12/17, there have been 48 "schedule phone screens," it's almost irrelevant, I don't need that level of detail. I need to know what's happening today, not three weeks ago (but with the option of choosing to look back to 10/12, if needed). Reporting is another aspect that needs improvement. It seems there is no way to manually create a report, without editing others that are already in place. I should be able to select exactly what cells I want to get the data I need. Also, if I do save a report, I don't have the ability to share it with a co-workers. Seems funny, considering I have the ability to share email templates, but not reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better reporting

Updates to the email template platform

I think it makes the interview recruiting flow a little bit easier.

Newton ATS review by Administrator

"A very intuitive system that stays current"

What do you like best?

I like that this is easy for my hiring managers to use independently, it collaborates with other systems easitly (i.e. outlook), constant improvements or changes to stay current, and excellent customer service. I also like the webinars that walk you through new features or educate you to use the system even better.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way for me to post in various cities for one position but have them funnel into one job in newton. My hiring managers hire remote employees for territories so we often have to have several postings for 1 position. I understand that the posting issue is Indeed, etc. but if there was some way to push out the postings but collapse them into one bank in Newton, that would be awesome.

OFCCP reporting, fluent communication between hiring managers, organized and easily shared information, searchable candidate pool.

Newton ATS review by Renee S.
Renee S.

"Life Changing. I can't say enough!"

What do you like best?

The ease of the system. We have 21 separate locations plus several ancillary divisions, I can go to one location, at any time, to review our applicants, progress, send emails, everything. It's truly a simple, user-friendly system. Saves a lot of time and allows us to contact applicants quickly and directly.

What do you dislike?

I like the system so much. Would like to see more job board partners!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expand the job board partners

Opportunity to customize reports even more

Ability to report on user usage

Before Newton ATS, our hiring managers had to go to several different job boards. Trying to keep track of applicants, documentation, etc., was almost impossible. Now one system, for it all. It's time saving, provides us with data that we did not have access to before and has enabled us to determine where to best spend our advertising dollars.

Newton ATS review by Alison H.
Alison H.

"Great application for a small recruiting team!"

What do you like best?

Newton has a lot of features for a small recruiting team to use. All of these are fairly self explanatory. But may fav feature is probably the approval process and their ability to approve via mobile!

What do you dislike?

Hard to say - but one I have to indicate the name of the recruiter twice on one posting. I wish it populated it both fields at one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Newton team keeps up with the latest trends in recruiting and integrates them into the software. They have added a lot of very helpful features over the last few years!

I purchased Newton so I can manage all the resumes that came in for our open positions and to track where each candidate is in the recruiting process.

Newton ATS review by Cassie S.
Cassie S.

"Great workflow, interface, and exceptional customer support"

What do you like best?

It was easy and fast to set up. The interface is great. It let us put complicated workflows in and create defined processes. It has a variety of automated emails. The customer service is timely and always has an answer to my questions. The administrative functions are excellent and let me customize the format and workflow of forms as I receive feedback from managers. It's great to be able to do it on the spot instead of having to seek customer support assistance. If you're IT or workflow savvy you'll love the tool because it gives you complete Administrative control.

What do you dislike?

The search function could also use improvement to make it a little easier. It also can get a little hard to navigate when you've personally got a lot of job openings simultaneously - although it does let you separate out your jobs from those of another recruiter.

Before Newton we lacked a good ATS and reporting wasn't possible. Now candidates are easily funneled into one place from multiple recruiting sources and I can quickly generate AAP/EEO data. It has significantly reduced the time it takes to create reports and AAP documents and I am much more confident in the accuracy of the AAP information I receive.

Newton ATS review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Best ATS In the Market"

What do you like best?

Newton is easy to use in every aspect from the candidates experience to the hiring manager to the administrator. You never need to leave the system to communicate with all parties, literally one stop shopping for all those involved. Newton is consistent with making necessary updates to the system to make it even easier and better. And then you have the customer service side of Newton. For me, Newton sets the standard for customer service. Every single person I've been in contact with has been incredibly helpful. I also like how you get a pretty dedicated team so I'm not calling into a random 800 number and talk to a different person each time. I know exactly who to call or e-mail and always get a quick response (even with a 3 hour time difference). Phenomenal all the way around.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if there is anything I directly dislike about Newton. I think if anything, it would be internal for my company and some individuals not becoming a major cheerleader like I did immediately. I've used many ATS's in my career and Newton is seriously the easiest to use. I think some of my peers who go through the process with Newton are wondering, "Was that it?" "What do you mean I don't have 15 steps to hire someone?" Because you don't... Newton made it easy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to save time but also improve your recruitment practices and processes, Newton is the ATS you need to consider. Not only does the technology change the game of recruitment, the outstanding customer service provided by Newton is like no other!

I have been able to completely streamline the entire new hire process with Newton. By utilizing Newton we have knocked off 30 minutes of the interview process a candidate has with us because of Newton on the front end. Internally, having Newton integrated with our HRIS has also saved a ton of time for my team who, prior to Newton, was inputting information manually. So we've bettered the candidate experience and bettered the HR teams experience when it comes to recruitment and processing of new hires.

Newton ATS review by Laura D.
Laura D.

"Hiring fast, easy, and organized"

What do you like best?

I can quickly assess candidates and move them through the hiring process with very few clicks.

What do you dislike?

Newton e-mails to candidates sometimes go to Spam and this impairs communication a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to work with your Newton representative to integrate the product into your hiring process. It vastly improves user adoption if they understand when/how Newton will replace steps in the existing process.

Because of the search tools in Newton, we have been able to supply candidates to managers faster than ever before. Positions are filled faster, and managers are happy.

Newton ATS review by Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

"Very impressed with Newton Software for hiring"

What do you like best?

99% of the software is so intuitive! It is so easy to use and it has helped us tremendously internally in tracking all of our applicants

What do you dislike?

Can't really recall any dislikes at this particular moment.

Processing applicants, forwarding info along to interviewers, tracking the interviewers process and how far they've gotten through their list of calls, easily reading their feedback on the candidate...all of this makes the hiring process go more smoothly and faster

"Newton is great!"

What do you like best?

Newton is extremely easy to use. Our Managers are using it so that is a major accomplishment and speaks to the ease of use and as a useful hiring tool. I recommend Newton to other HR colleagues as well as outside recruiting partners.

What do you dislike?

N/A. I'm very happy with Newton; our Managers are too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent ATS! Created for recruiting by people who have hands on experience in what's needed. Managers love it and it is a great source for providing hiring metrics.

All candidate information is stored in 1 place and it's easy for Managers to see where things are or what they need to do to keep the process moving forward.

Newton ATS review by Rick W.
Rick W.

"Easy to learn, easy to use, very customizable. "

What do you like best?

I have found hiring manager adoption of Newton to be much faster and more universal (almost) than I had expected. The comments from these users have been overwhelmingly positive. Ultimately, the most important consideration for a new application is whether it will be embraced or rejected.

What do you dislike?

I don't yet have a dislike. We have asked about whether certain functions could be done and either learned how quickly or, in one case, the Newton team offered to add our request to their list of possible future upgrades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust the Newton implementation and training plan; it works.

Compiling and digitizing sourcing and applicant data, streamlining the advertising, application and screening processes. Benefits include consistent processes, real time data, more productive use of hiring managers' time.

Newton ATS review by Roger D.
Roger D.

"We have used Newton for over 5 years. Its the best ATS I've ever used."

What do you like best?

The simplicity. You can train a user in under 10 minutes. The interface is intuitive. The detail is complete. The new features of offer approval, scorecards, and offer letters are time savers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have never received negative feedback on Newton from a hiring manager or team member. Newton does it all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it!

Newton allows us to attract candidates and work them through the process. The integrated background checking saves time and money. The automated interface to our HRIS is icing on the cake.

Newton ATS review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that you can clone the jobs so you don't have to start from scratch every time you want to create a new post. I also love that it integrates with other job posting sites so you can eliminate that manual step.

What do you dislike?

I have candidates tell me from time to time that they apply but I don't see them attached to a job. When I search their name, I will find them, but haven't figured out why they aren't getting fully attached to jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should fully integrate every step of the process to include background checks. We don't use that function and it causes a hassle to have to figure out which vendor to call when you have something that doesn't go through properly.

We are measuring our whole applicant tracking system through this.

Newton ATS review by Christine  S.
Christine S.

"Newton ATS 3 year user"

What do you like best?

I have been very happy with the Newton product, the job board makes it easy to keep track of all my jobs and where each candidate is at in the selection process.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really that I don't like. There are a few features I don't use like the e mail follow ups, but I could see where that would be useful in a larger company.

Prior to having Newton we did not have an ATS so Newton has solved many issues for us. The biggest benefit I see is that I can keep in contact with our candidates and keep the recruiting process moving. We also have integrated our background and onboarding process which has been great.

Newton ATS review by Administrator

"Applicant Tracking Made Easy!"

What do you like best?

The ease of marking resume status for others to see, and the ability to make comments attached to the applicant. The email templates are especially helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

It is just a little inconvenient to have applicant responses to emails returned to your Inbox vs. being able to be returned within the product somehow and be automatically attached to the applicant record. I often copy and paste into Newton so the responses are there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something that is very easy to use, this is it! This has been such a great tool since we added it, and the hiring managers have liked using it as well.

Saving a great deal of time using Newton. Previously used an email box to receive all resumes which required sorting, and just keeping track was a difficult task. Using Newton has streamlined the process both on initial application/review and on the other side when hiring managers are looking at applicants. All centralized information readily available in one place!

Newton ATS review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Newton ATS does what the BIG -NAME ATS systems do---but BETTER!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of this system with minimal training! The workflow for recruiter and hiring managers is functional. Newton ATS is an excellent system and the customer support exceeds my expectations.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints with Newton ATS! I have had excellent interactions with the Newton team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely! I recommend Newton ATS without reservation

We replaced an ATS system that was marketed and known for being a very robust system after two years. It had no flexibility to allow us to customize the online application, applicants frequently complained about issues uploading their materials; search committee members complained about the number of clicks they had to make to review applicant materials. Also, the report generating function was difficult to use.

With Newton ATS, I was able to fully customize our application form to ensure EEOC compliance and use required fields to ensure applications submitted thoroughly completed applications and required materials. Our application is now functional and easy to use.

Newton ATS empowers hiring managers to initiate the job request process and reduce posting and hiring delays with electronic approvals. Managers and search committee members appreciate the ease of reviewing applicant materials and providing feedback.

As a recruiter, I appreciate the recruiting dashboard because it allows me to see the status of jobs and applicants on one screen. Reports are easily generated. It has a complement of email templates for every recruiting occasion--and the recruiter and hiring managers can create their own email templates. Newton ATS has reduced my recruitment advertising costs as jobs are automatically posted to Indeed, The Ladders, LinkedIn--and we are able to link our website jobs page to our organization's Facebook page. Additionally, Newton ATS is integrated with Paycor, so I am able to export new hires directly from Newton to Paycor. It also integrates with our background check vendor--so it takes me one click to submit a background check!

I've used two other BIG-NAME ATS systems, and Newton ATS is the best. It is functional and intuitive. You know a product is good when no one complains about having to use it. I'm very pleased with Newton ATS!

Newton ATS review by Sherm C.
Sherm C.

"Newton Applicant Tracking System"

What do you like best?

Intuitive design, advanced features, ease of use, expert support

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about Newton

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. I cannot think of a single downside.

Newton allows me to track data for OFCCP compliance when managinging the recruiting and hiring processes. It is extremely easy to use, incorporates advanced features, and intuitive to the innovation needed to improve the recruiting and hiring process for the highest levels of performance and productivity.

Newton ATS review by Renee S.
Renee S.

"Newton - Everyone Should Have It!"

What do you like best?

Newton has changed the way we do business. With its easy to use system, our hiring managers can now view candidates in real time, react swiftly and continues to positively impact our recruiting efforts. The data we have been able to gather is priceless.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we don't like. Having access to more job boards would be a welcome addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a life raft! I can't imagine not having this system. It's makes our recruiting efforts manageable and productive!

Able to react swiftly, with less effort. This has greatly improved our reaction time and ability to hire more quickly.

Newton ATS review by Juana G.
Juana G.

"We've gone digital!"

What do you like best?

The ability to post internally and to multiple sites and mange the applicants from one location has been tremendous; I'd like to say we've finally traveled to the present and gone social!

What do you dislike?

The fact that a role has to be closed manually versus having it auto close or marked as filled after an offer is made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work on coding the system so it auto closes roles when an offer has been accepted within the system. Often we forget to "close" the role after we've completed the hire process.

We have been able to centralize our recruiting efforts and make data driven decisions on how we spend our recruiting budget.

Newton ATS review by Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

"Necessary Tool for Recruitment"

What do you like best?

The easy of use and speed at which we can hire. We reach more candidates and screen them faster. It is also very easy for new users to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love the system and it is very easy for our employees to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Newton has saved us time, money and is fast and easy. The support is amazing and fast. I absolutely would recommend Newton to anyone who does hiring and recruitment.

Since using Newton we have been able to reduce our hiring time by half, eliminate recruitment fees and ensure compliance. It has streamlined our process and saved us money. I will use Newton always!

Newton ATS review by Administrator

"Overall great ATS - still some growing pains"

What do you like best?

This software is very user friendly and easily tracks candidates through the hiring process. The ability for hiring managers to respond to an email, rather than log-in to the system, to give feedback is great and a big time saver for our busy managers.

What do you dislike?

There are still some areas where we can't personalize things (email subjects on scorecard requests, for example). And we've had some problems with hiring managers getting timed out in the middle of completing a scorecard and then they lose everything they've already entered. Would be nice to have an auto-save/edit feature on scorecards in case this happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this product to others. I have worked on multiple ATS and find this one easy to setup and easy to use from both the administration and end user standpoint.

Recruiting,

Newton ATS review by Joel B.
Joel B.

"This ATS is the best!"

What do you like best?

The interface is extremely easy to use and you can complete the full cycle recruitment process within the ATS.

What do you dislike?

I wish Newton ATS had the ability to generate a company offer letter from within the system.

The ability to allow hiring managers who work in our remote locations access to their job postings to review applicants.

Newton ATS review by Cedric G.
Cedric G.

"Newton has been a great addition to our company"

What do you like best?

The customer service is great! All my questions are answered quickly by a knowledgeable service representative. Newton is also very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see mass email functionality added to the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps to get buy-in from hiring managers to get them to understand and use the system.

The Newton ATS has saved my company a lot time and money in recruiting.

Newton ATS review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Life changing software"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Newton ATS is how easy the interface is to use. It is so easy for our hiring managers to use this software and it keeps us all on the same page. I love it.

What do you dislike?

Somethings that are "hard coded" that we can't change. For example if I want to change a little something on our careers page, that is not able to be changed.

We are a fast paced company. We don't have time to be shuffling papers and looking for folders. This ATS has streamlined our HR and hiring processes by a mile.

Newton ATS review by Heather W.
Heather W.

"Powerful, user friendly ATS"

What do you like best?

Newton is flexible, customizable, and provides powerful analytics-allowing us to quickly identify our best sources, any roadblocks/obstacles in our process, and easy overview of all of our candidates. It interfaces with several partners, simplifying multiple parts of our process (assessment results, background check status, offer approval, etc)

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I don't like, but there are some things that I am unable to do myself that I would like to be able to do self service, such as creating new application versions.

Newton helps us quickly identify candidate quality, source effectiveness, and cost per hire.

Newton ATS review by User

"Overall well-structured and useful, with a few hiccups."

What do you like best?

I love the way candidate flow is structured. It is simple and intuitive, making it easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

I am logged out on a pretty constant basis, despite working on a page. It also does not tell me if I am logged out, so I have to refresh a page to find out. I have had issues sharing scorecards with hiring managers on a very consistent basis, with no improvement since before the beginning of 2018.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy and intuitive.

N/A

Newton ATS review by Travis O.
Travis O.

"Newton - ATS Review"

What do you like best?

Mobile friendly, tons of flexibility and always having product improvements and enhancements.

What do you dislike?

I wish it could feed into Craigslist and creates an automated add.. obviously this would be a paid feature, but would find it useful.

Great reporting metrics which show where we should be spending our advertising dollars and really created consistency.

Newton ATS review by Administrator

"Newton provides a service at the most basic level."

What do you like best?

I love their customer service. Their response time is quick and they are knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

There are many functions that you may feel that Newton would be able to do, such as set up reminders, provide a drop down list of your company's job titles, or store job descriptions. Newton is unable to do the most basic of functions that would make applicant tracking much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not explored other ATS. We are moving to Ultipro and it has its own recruitment module that is much more robust. But, if you are on a budget, Newton will serve the purpose.

The insights I receive from newton reports is helpful in knowing where we need to focus our recruitment efforts.

Newton ATS review by Derek J.
Derek J.

"Newton-The best of applicant tracking systems!"

What do you like best?

Newton is very user friendly. The customer service is also top notch. Anytime I have any kind of questions I receive a reply that same day.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I can't send bulk "no thank you" letters.

Accuracy with making sure the on boarding process is as smooth as possible.

Newton ATS review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Best ATS out there!"

What do you like best?

Love the intuitive interface - for both recruiters and hiring managers. Other ATS companies always claim they've designed their system from the recruiter's perspective, but Newton is the only one I've seen that actually does. Their dashboard is amazing and I also love their scheduling tool. Support is always fast to respond, however there are hardly ever any issues, so rarely need to contact them.

What do you dislike?

I'm hard pressed to note anything of substance. Email templates can sometimes be a bit confusing to set up - there are different types but ultimately it's great because you have such flexibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch - you won't regret it. Your recruiters and hiring managers will thank you!

As a Recruiter I'm much more productive.

Newton ATS review by Ian E.
Ian E.

"Newton has all the functionality you need and is very affordable. "

What do you like best?

The system is affordable, it has all the functionality of an ATS, they provide excellent customer support, overall it is a very good ATS. I am a very satisfied customer.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to hover over the buttons and get a quick description of what it does. Also send more notifications and reminders, such as reminder to close a position when it is filled.

Easy applicant tracking for compliance purposes. Position management and electronic approvals.

Newton ATS review by Debra M.
Debra M.

"Above Excellence"

What do you like best?

The system is VERY user friendly. The help section is set up to allow paraphrasing or single word entry to find your help.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked.about this software

Having every part of th recruiting process in one area and allowing us to be paperless.

"Effective ATS "

What do you like best?

The ease of it. It is very intuitive and requires little training for our hiring teams to use it.

What do you dislike?

Hmmm, have to think about that one. Maybe the offer letter approval process feels a little clunky but it still gets it done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and makes any recruiting process effective and efficient.

Easy tool to incorporate into our website and for our candidates to use. Ease for our hiring teams to review and process the candidates through the recruitment cycle.

Newton ATS review by Daniel H.
Daniel H.

"Great ATS for Mid-Volume Recruiting"

What do you like best?

Clear and organized dashboard, works well with having many hiring managers.

What do you dislike?

Too cumbersome to move candidates between positions, no images in emails, could use more types of back burners to better differentiate why we are holding off on a candidate, can't reject a general candidate without assigning them to a job, no texting capability.

Newton has helped us keep our process clean and organized at a time of significant headcount growth.

Newton ATS review by James D.
James D.

"Newton Client since 2010."

What do you like best?

I like the Customer service I received over the last 8 years. Excellent and top notch on every level. Very Professional. Outstanding.

What do you dislike?

I truly do not have any issues with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are not a lot of systems that can keep up with their system.

Cloud Base service was the future in 2010. Now it's the standard. I'm constantly ahead of the curve with Newton.

Newton ATS review by Erin B.
Erin B.

"Great ATS for a small business"

What do you like best?

It’s an affordable ATS with an A plus customer support team.

What do you dislike?

They tend to have a lot of updates, which can cause some re-training for the recruiting team or re-navigating of their tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small company on a tight budget that wants to have a user friendly ATS, Newton is the way to go!

At the time we used it for reporting, compliance and recruitment tracking.

Newton ATS review by Administrator

"Newton provides a great service for what our company needs."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of navigation when moving candidates between different stages.

What do you dislike?

I seem to have issues with the speed of the website. It takes me sometimes a full 5 minutes to review one application because it takes that long to navigate through different pages.

We are finding more and more every day we can use with Newton, new benefits daily.

Newton ATS review by Ian M.
Ian M.

"Lots of tools and very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the simple setup. Everything is well laid out and usually just a click away.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can take quite a while to load certain pages either due to the number of candidates that have to be loaded or many people on at once i would assume.,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid and easy to use.

It sorts our candidates very effectively.

Newton ATS review by Dustin V.
Dustin V.

"Best ATS for Small to Medium Sized Businesses"

What do you like best?

I love this product was designed by recruiters who spent years in the field.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find many dislikes. The products allows customers to help the product evolve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and it will be hard to resist.

Job and Offer Approvals are as simple as you make them using Newton. Decision makers are able to make decisions with ease.

Newton ATS review by Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.

"I think Newton is very helpful"

What do you like best?

That almost we can manage the entire recruiting process from one software, which also is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

That it doesn't have report to track the referred employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you to add more reports or allow to create custom reports, specially to track internal referrals.

Recruiting stages and tracking candidates.

Newton ATS review by Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

"Great ATS!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the use of scorecards as a rating system. Newton makes the process so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great. I have no issues at this time.

Consistency across the board in rating candidates on interviews. Clear communication between managers and HR in the hiring process.

"Solid ATS"

What do you like best?

Newton is a great tool for recruiting and I love that it integrates with Paycor, who is our payroll provider.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more room for customization. The Dashboard is helpful, but I wish we had more control over the columns, etc. Additionally, I wish there were more custom reports that we could run.

Newton allows us to organize candidates and jobs. We've had Newton since I've been involved in recruiting but I believe they were using spreadsheets before which sounds like a nightmare.

Newton ATS review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Newton either meets our ATS needs immediately or adapts to them based upon customer feedback."

What do you like best?

Easy to use! Logical sequencing of tasks and progression of applicants. Great analytics!

What do you dislike?

The EEO report does not include the Census codes.

Newton tracks all applicant data and is accessible to hiring managers and appropriate team members. It is an easy to use applicant and communication tool.

Newton ATS review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Great ATS"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use, customer service support is stellar, good philanthropic work, some reporting, direct email to candidates, multiple user features and permission levels, constantly adding new features and offering training to users.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the stages of the hiring process with candidates aren't always totally intuitive but I think that's more a user learning error than the system itself. Posting the same job with multiple locations doesn't work well since jobs are zip code based but they are working on improving that I believe.

Newton is really good for ATS and tracking a high volume of candidates with multiple jobs.

"Application tool "

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to be able to submit reviews for applicants and respond easily from my mobile phone, yet still have it tracked through Newton’s software

What do you dislike?

The functionality to disable alerts or easily change them. For example, if I didn’t get the chance to review an applicant by the end of the day I would get a couple emails in my inbox as reminders.

I️ used it to track applicants, review them after screening, and submit scores to determine which hire to make.

Newton ATS review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"My year with Newton"

What do you like best?

They seem to cover almost all the necessary functions and the system is easily customized for our particular usage in the cleared recruiting space.

What do you dislike?

Some of the pop ups are annoying and I end up with more than one window open in order to move through the system more easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the alternatives but our experience with Newton has been excellent.

Tracking of candidates and ease with which it integrates into Indeed, GlassDoor, etc.

Newton ATS review by Denise J.
Denise J.

"Love Newton Software!"

What do you like best?

easy to use, linear process. Easy to explain to busy hiring managers

What do you dislike?

would like to have more options to rank candidates in the process

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super user friendly, reasonably priced

on-boarding works well, and makes orientation easier.

Newton ATS review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Love Newton ATS easiest I've ever used "

What do you like best?

It's the easiest ATS system I've ever used hands down. Easiest to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more flexibility to tailor it myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cannot say enough good about the support I receive. From the initial purchase and setup through today, I've never had an easier system to use or the support their helpdesk staff provides.

For sure the new addition of the Agencies feature. Helps keep track of all candidates regardless of source.

Newton ATS review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"User Friendly, Great Support"

What do you like best?

Its extremely user friendly and the support staff from Newton is always helpful. I love that they are constantly making updates and improving things.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could assign hiring managers to multiple jobs in one easy step.

Hiring/Recruiting

Newton ATS review by Evelyn  L.
Evelyn L.

"Outdated system! "

What do you like best?

It is very inexpensive system to use compared to some of the other products.

What do you dislike?

All functionalities are dated compared to some of the new products. Also ability to search are very limited.

Candidate data

Newton ATS review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Solid ATS"

What do you like best?

The UI lays everything out in a really nice way. It shows at a glance where candidates are throughout the process. Probably one of the best things about it.

What do you dislike?

Some features aren't there. It's not a new age super innovative tool. I would explore this as an option but not the best on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Demo this and several others on the market. I think Newton is good, but not the best.

ATS, good UI.

Newton ATS review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great product that works with Paycor"

What do you like best?

We implemented Newton to interface with our Paycor software. It seamlessly works together to create a great user experience.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I would change is the ability to import resumes and applications directly into Paycor is not available at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

We using the software to streamline our hiring process. We are integrated into Paycor and our background vendor making hiring an efficient process.

Newton ATS review by Julie D.
Julie D.

"Great Applicant Tracker "

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and I feel like it does most of the work for you.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I dislike. I like it all.

N/A

Newton ATS review by Carrie K.
Carrie K.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and follow-up with Newton is excellent.

What do you dislike?

The software doesn't have all the bells and whistles as the more expensive systems.

Easy applicant posting and tracking.

Newton ATS review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Great ATS for Small to Medium Companies"

What do you like best?

The system is incredibly easy to use. As the site continues to grow, so do the integration capabilities. It is almost like Newton grows with your company.

What do you dislike?

Any typical growing system will have the same ups and downs. There isn't anything really disliked but sometimes wish there were better email capabilities, additional integrations, etc.

Being able to keep track of applicants, notes, and assessments in one easy to use place.

Newton ATS review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Newton ATS - Good Enough"

What do you like best?

I love that changes can be made easily. It is fairly user friendly with not much of a learning curve.

What do you dislike?

I wish Newton stored our job descriptions within the application as a library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Interface is a little bland. Formatting is difficult at times. The customer service is some of the best I have ever experienced!

Recruitment of active candidates and applicant tracking.

"SR Recruiter"

What do you like best?

I have used many ATS systems and always come back to Newton when I can> It's ease of use for both recruiter and hiring manager is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

I think the analytics could be better and or more training on how to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool for small to mid company, customer service is top!

A one stop shop for all hiring/people needs.

"Review of Newton ATS"

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate for recruiters as well as hiring managers

What do you dislike?

system goes down frequently, having to reboot several times per day

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great system for small to med size companies, great support and cost effective as well. Highly recommend

easy management of applicants, follow up letters and emails, storing documentation. Saves time and money and paper!

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Quick response time. Knowledgeable staff. Took the time to learn our business and build it to our needs. Weekly expert webinars are very helpful. Great online help articles.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Everything has been seamless. There is not a request I have had that they have not met.

Streamlined processes that have saved a substantial amount of time.

"Great resource!"

What do you like best?

Communication between HR/Hiring Managers and candidates is outstanding. The ability to create templates saves so much time.

What do you dislike?

The inability to text candidates via Newton.

Hiring managers are more engaged in the recruiting process and, therefore, more engaged in the success of new hires, lowering turnover in the first 3 months on the job.

Newton ATS review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"User Friendly and very helpful"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly Newton is. My favorite feature is the follow up one. I like being able to set tasks for myself so that I don't lose track on candidates.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that is doesn't have an onboarding system.

Not losing candidates or multiple recruiters reaching out to one candidate.

Newton ATS review by User

"Love Newton- used it previously and would always recommend."

What do you like best?

I loved newton, I used at my previous job and would always recommend to anyone finding a new ATS to utilize Newton.

What do you dislike?

I only disliked how many people had access to decline candidates when they shouldn’t be.

We were hiring top notch candidates and trying to market to all possible sites.

"HR Manager"

What do you like best?

All in one place to post keep track of multiple jobs and multiple people

What do you dislike?

can be difficult to find past applicants and old jobs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, interfaces well with Outlook and Paycor

We are able to streamline our onboarding with Newton feeding into Paycor

Newton ATS review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation once I got used to it.

What do you dislike?

More standard templates, but I will adjust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More initial training on offer letters. This was my fault since I cancelled the 2 I was scheduled.

Onboarding directly into Paycor allows us free time for manually adding in.

Newton ATS review by Administrator

"Easy to use, very intuitive"

What do you like best?

customer service has been extremely responsive, easy to use- people can often figure it out on the go and don't require extensive training/tutorials

What do you dislike?

getting templates seen by all users is a little clunky

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use, constant upgrades, cost

keeping recruiting organizing

Newton ATS review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"Newton for Hiring "

What do you like best?

Ease of software it was extremely easy to figure out and navigate

What do you dislike?

Response time for CSR sometimes there was a delay in communication when I had issues

Just a streamlined software for hiring easy to roll out

Newton ATS review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

They're really helpful and friendly if you ever run into issues; software is great

What do you dislike?

Only thing I've ever had trouble with was running into some issues in the beginning, but all was solved.

We are getting better applicants.

Newton ATS review by Administrator

"Newton is a great program"

What do you like best?

How user friendly the program is and all the detail it gives

What do you dislike?

That once an applicant is hired, they remain on all the jobs they applied for.

Love that it goes out to so many different sources.

Newton ATS review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Newton Applicant Tracking"

What do you like best?

EEO reporting, Applicant Tracking, request Job

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about the system is Newton does not post to Ohio means jobs

No problems the system is easy to use .

Newton ATS review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Team Great Product - Newton Software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, affordable and great support if it's needed.

What do you dislike?

It hasn't done my dishes yet:-( Great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be disappointed

Tracking candidates for employment now and in the future. It keeps it on track.

Newton ATS review by User

"Simple, with all the main functionalities you need"

What do you like best?

The easy visualization of candidate's statuses.

What do you dislike?

Analytics function is not as robust and hard to manipulate reports or info on your own.

Creates efficiency in our recruiting pipeline and process.

Newton ATS review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Good product"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, fun to use. Easy to be orgsnized.

What do you dislike?

Why I declined an applicant, not enough options.

Lots of applicants, easy to find staff

Newton ATS review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Organized platform, user friendly, took me less than a day to learn!

What do you dislike?

there was no scheduling interview feature.

For sourcing purposes, to assist with job posting.

Newton ATS review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Can customize without paying a fortune

What do you dislike?

Can we slow but can be our server issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product

Paperless now

Learn more about Newton ATS

Newton ATS Videos

Learning about Newton ATS?

* We monitor all Newton ATS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.