Nexcess

Nexcess™ we've focused on one thing since day one: Superior Hosting Solutions. Today, our focus hasn't changed, but our products, our services and our facilities have.

Work for Nexcess?

Learning about Nexcess?

Nexcess Reviews

Showing 3 Nexcess reviews
Nexcess review by <span>Kent K.</span>
Kent K.

"Extremely happy with Nexcess"

What do you like best?

I have been with Nexcess for many years. I host my sites and my client's sites with Nexcess. They are reliable and customer service is fast. I use them for Magento and WordPress.

What do you dislike?

I wish they used CPanel for site management instead of Interworx's Siteworx. CPanel is so much better than Siteworx which isn't intuitive and very, very dated. Thankfully you rarely use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a reliable host with great customer service, certainly consider Nexcess. If you have a lot of sites to maintain, know that they don't use Cpanel. This might be a deal breaker for some.

Nexcess provide reliable hosting with little to no downtime. I am hosting my website and sites for my clients. I trust Nexcess!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nexcess
Nexcess review by <span>Ben S.</span>
Ben S.

"Overall a great host"

What do you like best?

Great uptime, generally responsive support, good pricing, strong hosting control panel.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their techs are unfamiliar with the finer aspects of ExpressionEngine, a CMS they support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no-brainer unless you have high capacity/bandwidth needs (1M hits/day, video hosting, etc). In that case, do your research.

Nexcess has been our go-to host for several years. Their relatively quick setup, full-featured hosting control panel and SSH allows us to deploy websites with minimal hassle.

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

Nexcess review by <span>Joshua A.</span>
Joshua A.

"Nexcess is an overpriced money grab"

What do you like best?

There wasn't a lot to like about nexcess.

What do you dislike?

Nexcess organizes their policies around getting more money out of you, not providing a good service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend looking elsewhere.

We were trying to solve the problem of needing our website hosted in the cloud.

There are not enough reviews of Nexcess for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

A2 Hosting Logo
A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting provides hosting services on their SwiftServer platform.
Lunarpages Internet Solutions Logo
Lunarpages Internet Solutions
Lunarpages is a provider of secure, reliable and compliant IT infrastructure as well as managed hosting services.
Pantheon Logo
Pantheon
Website management platform for WordPress and Drupal
Bluehost Logo
Bluehost
Powering more than two million websites online
Hostwinds Logo
Hostwinds
Hostwinds offers website hosting for individuals and businesses of all sizes, with 24/7/365 support and nightly backups.
HostGator Logo
HostGator
HostGator has all the tools you need to create a beautiful website, portfolio, or online store. Our drag-and-drop website builder and mobile-friendly templates make it easy to create a great-looking website fast. With 24/7/365 live expert support, there's always someone to help you when you need a hand. Take your website from dream to reality with affordable shared, reseller, VPS and dedicated web hosting from HostGator.
DreamHost Logo
DreamHost
Shared web hosting is an affordable, quick, and easy way for you to get your site online. Inexpensive, reliable, and feature-filled!
1&1 Logo
1&1
1&1 provides support as an expert in e-business and web hosting. Whatever your needs are for online success, we offer the right solution!
SiteGround Logo
SiteGround
Web hosting is their craft. Latest speed technologies are their passion. Unique security solutions are their specialty. Amazing technical support is their pride.
InMotion Hosting Logo
InMotion Hosting
Phone, live chat or email - you choose, but they are always here to help. Also, check out thousands of helpful articles, video tutorials and message boards in our exclusive Support Center.

Learning about Nexcess?

* We monitor all Nexcess reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.