Nexcess

3.8

Nexcess™ we've focused on one thing since day one: Superior Hosting Solutions. Today, our focus hasn't changed, but our products, our services and our facilities have.

Work for Nexcess?

Learning about Nexcess?

Nexcess Reviews

Showing 6 Nexcess reviews
Nexcess review by Darrell W.
Darrell W.

"Excellent support staff."

What do you like best?

Customer support is always available and ready to help. Even in the dead of night. They are always helpful and engaging.

What do you dislike?

The cost is a little higher than most of the other platforms available for hosting a magento site. But the support more than makes up for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait. Do it. You will be happy with the support team alone. They are available 24/7 and will make sure that you are always happy with the results. The cloud is the best solution for anyone with a Magento website.

Moved the company site to the cloud server that they have available and have seen increased performance. Not hindered by bandwidth issues anymore.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nexcess
Nexcess review by Kent K.
Kent K.

"Extremely happy with Nexcess"

What do you like best?

I have been with Nexcess for many years. I host my sites and my client's sites with Nexcess. They are reliable and customer service is fast. I use them for Magento and WordPress.

What do you dislike?

I wish they used CPanel for site management instead of Interworx's Siteworx. CPanel is so much better than Siteworx which isn't intuitive and very, very dated. Thankfully you rarely use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a reliable host with great customer service, certainly consider Nexcess. If you have a lot of sites to maintain, know that they don't use Cpanel. This might be a deal breaker for some.

Nexcess provide reliable hosting with little to no downtime. I am hosting my website and sites for my clients. I trust Nexcess!

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

Nexcess review by Darrel S.
Darrel S.

"Nexcess is a great host for Magento sites"

What do you like best?

They are proactive with all problems on the site we host with them and provide scaleable cloud hosting for our magento sites.

What do you dislike?

We have had our site crash due to similar issues but the Nexcess team is always on it.

We were hosting our site through another provider but Nexcess provided a solid scaleable solution when we switched to Magento.

Nexcess review by Ben S.
Ben S.

"Overall a great host"

What do you like best?

Great uptime, generally responsive support, good pricing, strong hosting control panel.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their techs are unfamiliar with the finer aspects of ExpressionEngine, a CMS they support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no-brainer unless you have high capacity/bandwidth needs (1M hits/day, video hosting, etc). In that case, do your research.

Nexcess has been our go-to host for several years. Their relatively quick setup, full-featured hosting control panel and SSH allows us to deploy websites with minimal hassle.

Nexcess review by Joshua A.
Joshua A.

"Nexcess is an overpriced money grab"

What do you like best?

There wasn't a lot to like about nexcess.

What do you dislike?

Nexcess organizes their policies around getting more money out of you, not providing a good service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend looking elsewhere.

We were trying to solve the problem of needing our website hosted in the cloud.

Nexcess review by Administrator

"Best magento hosting"

What do you like best?

Support and price is the best, they help me the most with support and always get what i ask done.

What do you dislike?

hard to say, i dislike running out of space and they only other plan is more expensive to upgrade.

solving problems with slow hosting providers, nexcess is the way to go for a speedy website.

Learning about Nexcess?

* We monitor all Nexcess reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.