Nexonia Expenses

Nexonia Expenses

Nexonia Expenses cloud-based business expense report management system seamlessly integrates with leading ERPs.

Work for Nexonia Expenses?

Learning about Nexonia Expenses?

Nexonia Expenses Reviews

Ask Nexonia Expenses a Question
Showing 282 Nexonia Expenses reviews
Nexonia Expenses review by <span>Nichole E.</span>
Nichole E.

Easy and quick to use!

What do you like best?

My favourite feature of Nexonia is the Smartphone app! I can do my expenses on the go, view past expenses, save receipts, and submit reports in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the report function can be a bit confusing, since you cannot submit a single item on its own without associating it with an overarching "report".

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool, and I would highly recommend it to businesses who have many employees submitting expenses. It's extremely easy to navigate from the user perspective, it has a modern/attractive interface, and helps keep everything organized so that there are no missing pieces to the expense process.

Before we used Nexonia, I was constantly forgetting to submit my expenses and therefore missing deadlines. When I went on business trips, I had handfuls of expense receipts that I had to keep track of. With Nexonia things are lot more organized now, and I can submit expenses as I go, so nothing is missing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nexonia Expenses
Nexonia Expenses review by <span>Michelle L.</span>
Michelle L.

Love the mobile app!

What do you like best?

Nexonia has successfully created a platform that follows the existing habits of the phone user. The dashboard is bright and intuitive. The setup can change as fast as your company changes - no waiting for cumbersome back-office implementations. Creating and submitting expense reports during typical airport/flying downtime is smart. Seamless syncing avoids irritating upload/download errors. Love the mobile app!

And the support.....is 5 star! When you call, there is a minimum number of extension to navigate. You talk to a real person. And that person has instant access to your company's platform and can see everything live. Even the fix was instantaneous. We didn't have to wait a 24-hour cycle to effect the correction.

What do you dislike?

Linking personal credit cards has been a bit tricky. We understand the banks have their unique processes but maybe a future version will make the linking easier and more permanent. To be fair however, we have not taken advantage of the incredible support - maybe the answer is out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start now! There is no reason to be manhandling your company's expenses anymore. The Nexonia software is easy for everyone to use. You won't have to hire someone to administrate the software that's supposed to save you time and money! Start now!

Nexonia has eliminated the tedious spreadsheet errors and lost receipts. Now the auditors have all the information in soft-copy. The time saved by EVERY user has reduced our Admin costs.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Nexonia Expenses review by <span>Chris M.</span>
Chris M.
G2 Gives Campaign

Complete waste of time!

What do you like best?

The only benefit over Expensify is that they have a number to call when you need tech support!

What do you dislike?

Implementation took over 6 weeks. After 6 weeks, we were told it was ready to go, then you have to go thru all kinds of training. After the training, when we tried to use the software, found out that the implementation was not complete! We were unable to pull in credit card transactions and they told us that we needed to use a different service to do that. They "plugged" in the different service and then instructed us that we needed to finish the implementation! After they wouldn't finish the implementation, I canceled the account and they wanted to charge me $585 for a service that we never used! Not one expense report was ever created, submitted or exported to QB! We had high expectations for them! Expensify is the way to go if you don't mind the long response time from tech support!

Aside from all of the implementation problems, the product is very confusing to use and you will find yourself watching training videos over and over again to try and get it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use Nexonia! Use Expensify!

Nothing has been solved! There are zero benefits!

Nexonia Expenses review by <span>Jeremy M.</span>
Jeremy M.

Nexonia

What do you like best?

I have never had to use the website. I have only used the app on my Iphone. It's very accurate with maps and easy to do expenses with attaching receipts. Use it to track mileage for meetings and reimbursed meals.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about it. I have used Concur before, but only on the website. Maybe the Concur app is equal, but I think Nexonia is great. I do expense reports weekly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a Sales user, I would consider implementing if a company is looking to automate expenses. The app works great, never has crashed and I use weekly. The maps are accurate.

Aligning expenses with networking efforts, prospect meetings. I have saved a lot of time using Nexonia since the process is easy on a weekly basis.

Nexonia Expenses review by <span>Candace P.</span>
Candace P.

Fast, User friendly expense Management

What do you like best?

Nexonia makes it easy to enter process my expenses in a timely, and organized manner. Great for employee reimbursements and complex workflows.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about Nexonia

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're constantly tracking down employee receipts, let Nexonia do the work for you. You can even set a cut off for reimbursement requests.

As an employee Nexonia makes expense reports and payouts a breeze. With a streamline approval system and interface for employees, approvers and admins. Nexonia makes it easy to have multiple expenses in various statuses as well as to streamline the receipts process. The app makes expenses on the run even more convenient. Easy to capture receipts on the go and process expense reports right from your phone.

Nexonia Expenses review by <span>Michael W.</span>
Michael W.

Flexible integration and automation capabilities, "user-friendliness" needs improvement

What do you like best?

Helps bridge the gap between our accounting software (NetSuite) and our business expenses through the automation of tracking and booking our corporate card spend. Flexible integration helps us to better track what we want and how we want which is a necessity for a high-growth company that is always evolving.

What do you dislike?

The web-based is too click-oriented. Using the online platform can feel quite 'clunky' at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This solution is ALOT more customizable than, say, Expensify. However, Expensify (which we tested) is a lot easier to use and much simpler.

If you want flexible integration over ease of use, then Nexonia is better. If you want simplicity, then Expensify is better.

Since NetSuite lacks automated credit card import features like quickbooks, pre-nexonia processes were extremely manual, stressful and prone to human error. Nexonia is definately a giant step forward in filling this void and will continue to improve as my team gets more experience with the platform.

Learn more about Nexonia Expenses

Nexonia Expenses Videos

Learning about Nexonia Expenses?

* We monitor all Nexonia Expenses reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.