Next Day Flyers

Next Day Flyers is an online printing company that delivers top-quality printed marketing materials with one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry.

Work for Next Day Flyers?

Learning about Next Day Flyers?

Next Day Flyers Reviews

Showing 11 Next Day Flyers reviews
Next Day Flyers review by <span>Lisa K.</span>
Lisa K.

"Excellent quality and great service"

What do you like best?

The ordering process was incredibly simple with Next Day Flyers. I had some business cards made by them, and was impressed with the quality and the speed of the order. They have a lot of options to chose from, in terms of paper selection, coating, and edges. They also explained in detail everything I needed to know to make a good selection.

What do you dislike?

The price points are a little higher than some of the other printers that I've used, though lower than a few of the ones that offer cheap promotions to get you in the door. I'd characterize them as mid-range. The Fedex shipping is also a bit pricier. I also use a different printer for most of my printing because they offer drop-shipping, which Next Day Flyers does not. That's an integral part of my business and it's the biggest missing feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have an easy ordering system, free proofs, and excellent quality. I recommend them to anyone looking for an online printer with good quality. However, the shipping is through Fedex, which is a bit more expensive than UPS. They also don't have drop-shipping.

Being able to have high-quality printed items is critical to any business. My cards came quickly and the quality was better than the trade printer I use on a more regular basis.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Next Day Flyers
Next Day Flyers review by <span>Yolanda G.</span>
Yolanda G.

"I'll purchase again and again."

What do you like best?

I liked that they have a great turnaround time. The website is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The thing that I disliked about them was the fact that it took me speaking to someone higher to get my order corrected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compared to other printing companies, I highly recommend Next Day Flyers.

I had a problem with one of my orders. When I received it, it didn't look like what the sample looked like. It took a couple tries but, after speaking with a supervisor, they helped me resolve the issue in a very professional manner.

What Print Fulfillment solution do you use?

Next Day Flyers review by <span>T Charles S.</span>
T Charles S.

"Delivery times will be bait and switched"

What do you like best?

Nothing Nothing Don't use them if you are in a hurry.

What do you dislike?

Really disappointed in their service. Delivery times were Bait and Switch. Your order will be accepted with one date of delivery. Then in a few days it will be kicked back to you with some made-up issue for 'review'. It will look the same, so you approve it. Then you see that they have increased the order time several days.

Go elsewhere, these are widely available at lower cost. We were willing to pay more and the express shipping to get them in time for a show. Now we don't have them. I'll never use this company again.

Slow processing time for a company named 'Next Day Flyers'

Next Day Flyers review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Not the Cheapest and I had a bad support experience"

What do you like best?

I like the vast array of options, they have some products that other printers have. I use this company/software when my main printer doesn't have what I need.

What do you dislike?

You can do better than them on cost. My company was using Next Day Flyers when I started and I slowly moved them to another company because the the print quality was about the same but the pricing of the other company was much better.

I had one instance where a product was ordered incorrectly and two brochures were printed wrong. They blamed me for the mistake and did not offer to reprint and only offered a 10% discount. I stopped using them at that point and now only use them for certain products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use GotPrint, it's better.

We need fast quick printing of our marketing materials and this company has that ability. They are quick and the quality is good but they are not the cheapest or don't have the best support.

Next Day Flyers review by Internal Consultant in Religious Institutions
Internal Consultant in Religious Institutions

"True to their name. "

What do you like best?

We regularly turn to NextDay Flyers o pronto out church flyers, banners, and brochures and they always deliver one time- even last minute requests!

What do you dislike?

I supposed our only complaint would be that on occasion the order did not print the was we wanted it to (design flaw), but NextDy has always been good at reprinting our stuff at no extra cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try! I trust you won’t be disappointed.

Before we found out about NextDay we were being charged way too much for service that was too slow. Since being with NextDay, we know that we can rely on them even when on tight time restraints. The peace of mind knowing we can perfect our designs with ease knowing they can print it “next day” is priceless.

Next Day Flyers review by User

"One stop shop!"

What do you like best?

From business cards to banners, they have everything we need for printed goods.

What do you dislike?

Their previously wonderful customer service has drastically decreased since they outsourced it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plenty of options to customize your order but their outsources customer service is going to hurt them in the long run.

Quick turnaround time for all of our printed goods. They do a nice job of quality control as well to make sure that something isn't printed wrong. This has helped us print advertising documents quickly.

Next Day Flyers review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Simple, well designed, local"

What do you like best?

The great thing about this business is that it really is FAST. If you need materials in a pinch, there are many options for you to be able to get them quickly. They provide a variety of products that should fit every need. Even better is having the ability to go pick up cards when they're ready; it saves time on shipping.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there were a small shop in their locations that allowed customers to go inside and look at different materials that they offer, and order on-site. It is great to be able to order online, but sometimes you need to see things in real life to make a great decision.

When it comes to clients, it's great to know that outside of a 24 hour bumper, it's never too late to get something done. I know that if we have an event and need last minute flyers, cards, etc, we can make it happen.

Next Day Flyers review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Film Promotion Postcards"

What do you like best?

Easy to use website with information you need to know upfront, like shipping date and cost per quantity-level. For film promotion postcards, the printing came out exactly as expected and on time.

What do you dislike?

Expensive for small run stuff like posters, but so is everybody else. The style and name of the website looks vaguely less than legit, but it really is a great product.

We needed postcards fast for film festivals. Some were shipped directly to a film festival, and some were shipped to the producer.

Next Day Flyers review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"High quality and fast"

What do you like best?

They are reliable and turn things around quickly. Our flyers always look good for events. They are high quality. The are also at a good price point.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything that I dislike. Very easy overall.

Trade show flyers and promotional materials, brochures. We use these for prospects and for academic audience.

Next Day Flyers review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

The product of s good quality and fast turnaround

What do you dislike?

There is nothing thing that I dislike about the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I recommend this company

Getting my message out

Next Day Flyers review by User in Computer Software

"I do all my business cards with NDF"

What do you like best?

I print all of my company's rounded-edge business cards with NextDayFlyers. The quality is very good, and the turn-around time is very fast. But it doesn't stop there. NextDayFlyers offers a wide variety of products that you can customize. Very easy to use, very affordable, and great quality.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The service is excellent as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for alternatives to an existing online printing company, I would highly recommend you give NextDayFlyers a look.

Learning about Next Day Flyers?

* We monitor all Next Day Flyers reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.