Nextiva

(39 reviews)

The Nextiva technology platform is a state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure that allows a company's employees to conduct their business from anywhere.

Work for Nextiva?

Learning about Nextiva?

Nextiva Reviews

Showing 39 Nextiva reviews
Nextiva review by Dario D.
Dario D.

"Great customer service and tech support"

What do you like best?

I am still new to cloud FAX so I cannot speak for the product itself (yet; although I can already say I like the dashboard quite a lot), but I can definitely speak for the great support that I got.

Santiago answered my IM quickly and Alex P. was great and helped me setting up the account in no time.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the user profile should have been populated with sensible defaults (like company name and number association, which I did provide when signing up) from the very beginning, instead I had to contact support. Although, given the nature of the service, I can see why it is maybe a good idea to go through "humans" for the initial setup.

Anyway, Santiago answered my IM instantly and put me in contact with Alex P., which helped me and in 5 minutes I had all the missing information filled in.

I need fax for some official communication and I do not have a phone line at my office.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nextiva
Nextiva review by Amanda L.
Amanda L.

"Good desktop app, glitchy cell phone app "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to have the app on my cell phone, since I work remote and don't have a normal desk phone. I also like the ability to chat with colleagues on the desktop app and be able to access the same chat on my cell phone. I can walk around my house with my cell phone and be notified when I receive a call and can return to my desk. I can also turn on Do Not Disturb from the cell phone app, as well as the desktop app. Notifications are instant. I can see and hear a call coming through from the desktop app, as well as my cell phone.

What do you dislike?

Extremely hard to connect a headset to the softphone on the desktop with the app. Very glitchy cell phone app - won't accept a call directly after I end one; it'll freeze up and close the app. Also, the audio changes to my cell phone notifications while I have a call on hold and I'll have to re-select the bluetooth option when I return to the app to pick up the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works best with a desk phone and the desktop app for the chat services - mobile app needs some work.

Working remotely, I don't have face-to-face access to my colleagues and with the business i'm in (automotive insurance claims), I need to be able to communicate with them while i'm on a call. Having the chat capabilities is very helpful for this.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Nextiva review by Sarah P.
Sarah P.

"Thankful for the software"

What do you like best?

I like that this system can be set up to use on the go. If I'm waiting for a call, I can still go get my lunch, without missing the call. It also comes in handy when your whole system at work goes down! You can still work from home without missing important calls.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have many cons. I don't enjoy the chat system associated with NextOS because it is not as user friendly as other software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is super user friendly. Employees will enjoy having easy access to voicemails, chat, and other nice features.

This is a very dependable service. We have never had a crash with it and have been using it for years. Its a great system overall. It can be used for multiple different things. I know our receptionist really enjoys using Nextiva for transferring our calls. I love using Nextiva for answering and managing my voicemails. I can also use my internet to look up missed calls which is nice because I don't really have to search far for a phone number if it is not left in a voicemail.

It gets the job done for sure! Well done Nextiva, keep up the good work.

Nextiva review by Allie P.
Allie P.

"Helpful Support Team For Phone Services"

What do you like best?

I like the online support forum and being able to speak to someone directly when I need assistance. I also like the call groups and auto attendant features part of the system. It is also a huge benefit to be able to upload pre-recorded audio files for the voicemail instead of having to record on the spot on my phone.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any negative issues with this software as of 6.12.18

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not used multiple phone software programs so I do not know what I could compare it against. I wouldn't recommend shopping around though because I'm satisfied with the product as it is and have not felt the need to look for another software myself.

I have new calls get directed to ring to the best sales agents and if they are unable to answer after two rings it then redirects to ring everyone's phones in the office. Plus, the voicemail setup is great because I can have prompts for people to select 1 to leave a message 2- to hear specials currently offering etc.

Nextiva review by Melvin G.
Melvin G.

"Has generally worked smoothly after a few setup issues"

What do you like best?

I like the smooth call quality and ability to connect just about anywhere and get call information and voice messages through a cloud-based network. I also like that we can check voice messages through emails. The training to use Nextiva is generally straightforward. Not too many people have problems when on-boarding with Nextiva.

What do you dislike?

The customer support at Nextiva was a bit complicated to deal with at the beginning. The support staff didn't always have consistent information regarding servicing of our account. As far as the software itself, there hasn't been too much for me to complain about personally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should make sure that the Nextiva support person you talk to understands your issues and particular setup as much as possible so that the support person in your next call is properly updated and can help you more effectively.

Nextiva has worked well to streamline our overall customer communications ability. Using a centralized communications system through VoIP helps us to connect with CRM and other customer-related data platforms. Nextiva usually has very good call quality and the pricing allows us to save money on our overall communications costs.

Nextiva review by Christina  I.
Christina I.

"Exceptional customer service."

What do you like best?

Nextiva is easy to navigate but if you get stuck or domt have the time to configure something, their support is unparalleled to any company I've ever dealt with. They will walk you through it or do it for you.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I cant think of that was a negative for me was the process to change the credit card you are billing to. Again, i just used their chat support and it was explained.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost effective with great support!

I never miss a sales call. The app installs on my phone and I can tell if it's personal or business by the greeting when I answer.

Nextiva review by User

"Great Feature of a Great Product "

What do you like best?

We love having a VOIP phone system but better yet we love that we can monitor our agents in a fun competitive way

What do you dislike?

It took us some trial & error to learn how to manipulate the program but ultimately we figured out how to make it work for us

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely something to consider adding. We monitor these stats daily & it opens the door to question staff when they are doing too much on phones or too little. It's great to be able to compare progress & productivity.

Occasionally our stats will be slightly off. We can't really determine why -- considering that maybe it's because some of our agents are in other time zones so maybe their call ranges are on their time zones? There are a TON of benefits though -- it's great to be able to measure the number of inbound, outbound, & talk time of call agents to make sure everyone is pulling their weight and to understand when someone can't complete their other work b/c they are too busy on phones.

Nextiva review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Finally everything in one place!"

What do you like best?

Before NextOS we had information in various platforms and we didn’t have a good view of the customer, and the history of interactions. With NextOS we can really see what is happening on both the granular level and at a high level so we can take action on an organizational level too.

We now have a global view of the customer and this is great because we can empower our service staff to take actions to resolve issues, improving our service because they have all the details at their fingertips. This is helping us better serve our customers and work on what we do best. A lot is lost when you can’t offer your customer service team a full picture of the customer. It’s hugely beneficial.

What do you dislike?

We have no complaints so far; we’ve only been live for a short period though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We’re really happy we made the switch over – it’s working great now we’re up and running.

Recommendations to others considering the product: Make sure you understand your business work flows and then work hand in hand with the Nextiva team to get NextOS configured right for you. There are various ways you can use it depending on your organizational needs, staffing, and customer interaction.

Nextiva review by G B.
G B.

"Chatting Assistance"

What do you like best?

Had a question about how to upload a new Auto Attendant in the Nextiva Portal today. Alex P was VERY helpful via our Online Chat Conversation. He took me step-by-step on how to compress my .wav file, upload my file and confirm it was working successfully. Thanks for having Alex P as part of the Nextiva support team. He's a ROCK STAR!

What do you dislike?

Not sure what I dislike yet as we are still in the beginning phases of using the portal.

Best part about VoIP is that our company does not need a receptionist in the office.

Nextiva review by Shauna I.
Shauna I.

"The best way to organize a company's High Volume calls "

What do you like best?

I love that I can reach out to some one while speaking with a client and see if that person is available or not just by checking the app. We do not have allot time and customer service is our number one priority so being quick and efficient is a big deal. We are able to avoid long holds for our callers and quick connections because of Nextiva

What do you dislike?

I'm very happy with this and would not really have anything to list

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not have a phone system where you can IM and see the status of your team this is worth a try for sure.

Nextiva review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"Great support and instruction, Igor took as long as I needed to help me understand and fix the issue"

What do you like best?

igor Dovganych went above and beyond what I would consider customer service. He not only assisted in answering questions and getting me connected. He spent time and worked with me so that I would have a better working knowledge of the system and how to make changes.

What do you dislike?

The system is a little intimidating from a setup point of view, but customer service does help in that department, so really not a dislike, it works in your favor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong with Nextiva. I have used other systems and they work, but administratively this one is easier to change.

Helping us be on the go and not be tied to a desk and phone but be out to help our customers

Nextiva review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Get the VoIP pros"

What do you like best?

Nextiva has the best package offering for VoIP services on the market today. It’s got all the features and functionality your business could ever need and it’s all at a great price.

What do you dislike?

That we didn’t make the move sooner. We wasted so much time with our old antiquated provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get ready for a significant improvement. Make sure your team are ready to onboard and make it a quick switch over. If you drag it out, then it only makes it painful. Take the short-term hit and make a clean switch between your old system and the new one.

Communication is key. If there are problems with your internal or external communications, then it’s a major problem. VoIP is one step to solving those problems.

"Nextiva Phone App"

What do you like best?

I like that you can link your work phone to your personal phone through their App OS. It helps when I work remotely as I am in sales. This also helps me with tracking call logs and activity.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the conference room feature. Its a bit limited and confusing in its functionality. When I have used it over webex, users generally have been confused in how to get logged in and share their screens. Also it seems that the link that you get to log into the room is for the chat room feature.

this helps my team have a virtual phone system. It also helps us the collaborate when we are not using webex. It helps management track activity based calling across employees on the sales team.

Nextiva review by User

"Gain insight, gain profits."

What do you like best?

We are more efficient than ever before. We’re learning faster and making the right pivots fast. The only reason we can do this is we have the data to feel confident in our decisions and know exactly what our next step is.

What do you dislike?

The set up was a complicated process. It’s not surprising due to the complexity and comprehensiveness of the tools, however, we did have to get our team up to speed before we could make progress and decisions to ensure we had the right set up in place.

What benefits have you realized? We needed to better understand our business, the growth engine and the opportunities. This tool allows us to do that.

Nextiva review by Ilan K.
Ilan K.

"Simply works as advertised!"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, straight forward. The Nextiva team made the setup seamless. They recorded the greetings and accommodated any last minute changes,

What do you dislike?

The self-service capabilities need improvemen. Every small change i had to call them. Their support was so good, it was easier to just call them and have them make the changes in the configuration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, easy to setup and a great team to work with!

Simple virtual phone system for our team

Nextiva review by User

"Keeping a tab on our customers"

What do you like best?

We are really benefiting from the improved connection to our customers. The survey tool is so easy to use we are getting more responses and less drop off than ever before.

What do you dislike?

The implementation of the new system took a little longer than expected. Otherwise, no complaints from us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If gathering customer feedback is critical to your business then this is a good choice. It’s been great for our business insights process.

We wanted to be able to make it as easy as possible for our clients to feedback to us what their experience was like. We are really impressed with the system Nextiva has created for doing this.

Nextiva review by Jeremy K.
Jeremy K.

"Getting Better, but still has customer service issues. "

What do you like best?

The contact system allows reasonably fast info lookups for team members such as their extension or email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please give consideration to Slack and Teams, at least for your live chat needs. For VoiP, it’s a tougher thing to find alternatives, but please do.

Very few. Recently, our team members have begun using Microsoft Teams for their own purposes and only retaining Nextica because it is attached to our work phone numbers.

Nextiva review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Great IP Phone Sytem"

What do you like best?

I like that fact that it is a simple download on your desktop and or cell and you can have all calls directly forwarded to you for business. Plus they link up with different apps where you push on a number in salesforce and it will automatically start calling the client. Also, the call mapping is great too. You can build a small or large infrastructure for multiple employees.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the conference calling for the fact it is not user friendly and getting everyone on the line is just difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth every penny!

It saves a massive amount of money on a full internal phone system that requires a lot of bandwidth and servers.

Nextiva review by Internal Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Internal Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"A great system for a remote workforce"

What do you like best?

The team are really finding the analytics and insights beneficial, and we’re closing a lot more sales as a result.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major really, bringing the ongoing price down would be great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider NextOS if you’re looking for a business intelligence system. Look at the competition too and you’ll quickly see this is the best tool out there for a remote work force.

We are sealing up holes in our sales process by identifying and keeping up with warm leads better than ever before. This has a real bottom line benefit for our business.

Nextiva review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Really liked their approach of going above and beyond to fix my concerns.. Very happy with every one in your support team but special recognition goes expecially to Ivan Demyda. Wish I had more time to give very long detailed review. Ivan did not give up with my concerns and made sure that he called and called and repeatedly did so until my concerns were resolved.. I commend him on his positive gesture that he showed today.. Nextiva is fortunate to have such quality talent in your team..

What do you dislike?

none. Nextiva is fortunate to have such quality talent in your team..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support staff.. Had very best higher end support experience with your team especially ivan.demyda

Start up company using nextiva for the initial set up.. will be adding additional lines in future.

Nextiva review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Moving quickly and closing sales"

What do you like best?

We are able to get the right paperwork to the right people without the technology barrier. Each client is different so our system had to adapt to ensure we could serve their unique needs.

What do you dislike?

If you’re still operating with a paper heavy process then this is a good way to start to streamline and organize towards digitalization. It ensures you can operate in the way your customers need. If this is s current issue for your business, then Nextiva vFax is a good solution.

We had to streamline our document process, we also have signed up for Nextiva Drive so not only are we able to gather and distribute documents more easily but also the storage is hooked right in.

Nextiva review by Emilija J.
Emilija J.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

The service is great, Serhii Nahornyi was really helpful and patient with setting up the phone. Added useful features. Had a lot of issues with device configuration file, but he helped us a lot to run our business without issues

What do you dislike?

Nothing for right now. we don't have any dislikes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make unique system for all of the Voice and fax products

Business communication along the distance with no issues.

Nextiva review by Lisa L.
Lisa L.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Alex P kept me informed during the chat what was going on (if there was a long pause, I did not have to wonder)!

What do you dislike?

Music on hold files are very small. We would like to be able to have a rotating music selection.

Remote office convenience; we never miss a call and customer service is MUCH better than our local phone provider!!

Nextiva review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"absolutely love this app"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, quick install, can sync it up to use at home, at work, and on mobile for everyone in the office

What do you dislike?

I haven't been able to find anything personally, but some people had issues downloading to Droid phones

If we can't physically get into the office due to weather, we can still handle all of our calls

Nextiva review by Mark K.
Mark K.

"eFax review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and good customer service. I believe it is also HIPAA compliant.

What do you dislike?

Nothing against the company, but Im not sure why people still use fax.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are getting fax services for free because we have purchased phone service with Nextiva. If your company is still using a fax machine, I would make the switch.

Being able to receive fax via email.

Nextiva review by User in Internet

"Nextiva is an adequate VOiP Tool "

What do you like best?

Adequate user interface.

Ease of use, quick install, can sync it up to use at home, at work, and on mobile with different extensions for everyone in the office.

Good Customer Service.

What do you dislike?

Intermittent service--sometimes it would not ring and/or would drop calls.

Poor IOS app and voicemail.

Constant inbound / outbound calling from Sales, Customer Success, and Support Teams.

Nextiva is efficient and easy to use on site and/or remotely.

Nextiva review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Zachary Kalko never lets me down"

What do you like best?

I seem to always get the same group of people and they are all always amazing. Zachary Never fails me. He always is ready to assist and offers very knowledgeable help. Thank you all so much and take care of the amazing asset!!

What do you dislike?

Hold times can be a little long but hey thats anywhere you call.

Everything from resetting phones to in depth debugging of major systems. There is not a question i have asked that hasn't been answered, even if its not the answer I wanted.

"Decent Software"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you must answer the phone it is not a beep and then auto answered

What do you dislike?

The system is not as user friendly as you would like it to be, lots of hiccups. Calls not answered are automatically sent to VM not to the next available agent.

Call Center

"Nextiva Best VOIP!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can track my call analytics, operate remotely and utilize SMS, vfax, and call recording access

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to be billed a certain amount in order to have an assigned account manager

I love that I can work anywhere in the US and not miss a customer call.

Nextiva review by Consultant

"Frequent NextOS user."

What do you like best?

Integration with my computer (ctrl + shift+ c) to call highlighted numbers.

What do you dislike?

Occassionally doesn't ring until picked up. I wonder sometimes if this is for certain cell phones and not a NextOS issue.

Constant calling in a sales role. Easier and efficient to use for lots of calls.

Nextiva review by Administrator

"GREAT Customer Support by Alex P"

What do you like best?

Alex, was extremely patient with me and very knowledgeable with the product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Alex P was super in helping me out

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try Nextiva, their support to customer satisfaction is tremendous

We are forming a in-house Telemarketing department.

Nextiva review by Len M.
Len M.

"Oleg Was Awesome"

What do you like best?

Good support from Oleg K. Very solid system for our business.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little complicated to setup on your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do chat support. Ask for Oleg K!

Setting up multiple lines under 1 number. Got it done though!

"Normally works well"

What do you like best?

We use both soft phones and hard phones, sound quality is usually good, service is reliable, tech support is good and usually very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Difficult interface, hard to setup Autoattendant and routing, it would be nice to have a drag/drop flow chart.

Sales and Customer support

Nextiva review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Next OS Review "

What do you like best?

I like the Customer Service CRM. It has great potential.

What do you dislike?

Not all features are available yet. It has taken a very long time between announcement and release.

Would like to get more out of my UCaaS services.

Nextiva review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Simply the best VoiP service"

What do you like best?

All the applications are flawless and configurations seem to be endless

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, my only complaint is from a marketing standpoint, I wasn't sure they would be a fit for our company. But we were mostly sold after the first demo. I've communicated these issues with our rep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to get them in the mix against other VoiP providers

Telephony, call center, and reporting.

Nextiva review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Helpful but Cumbersome"

What do you like best?

I like the easy access and the straightforward dashboard, as well as the customer service offered.

What do you dislike?

I do not believe that the page we use is very pleasing to the eye.

We are utilizing this to track our faxes and delete them from the log

"Small Business Owner"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that all of my faces are received digitally and I don’t have to worry about wasted paper.

What do you dislike?

Faxes can be easily missed if your settings aren’t correct.

Nextivia vFax allows my small business to cut costs and paper and printing ink.

"Nextiva Review"

What do you like best?

Excellent service ... Adam Manasse was awesome during implementation.

What do you dislike?

Switching from traditional phone service to internet based service is going to unfamiliar territory.

Cost savings, more flexible phone service, better physical phones.

"Online fax service"

What do you like best?

The ease of using this online fax service

What do you dislike?

Have to open item to see what was faxed; no preview

All employees can fax at same time in a secure manher

Learning about Nextiva?

* We monitor all Nextiva reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.