Nextpoint

Nextpoint

4.0

Nextpoint patented, on-demand software, built – and running successfully – on cloud architecture for over a decade, automates the complex processes of eDiscovery and case preparation for modern legal teams.

Work for Nextpoint?

Learning about Nextpoint?

Nextpoint Reviews

Ask Nextpoint a Question
Showing 51 Nextpoint reviews
Administrator in Law Practice

"Great at first, then small issues came"

What do you like best?

Doc review. I have cases with thousands of produced documents, which is nearly impossible to review and organize in a usable fashion. Nextpoint makes doc review and issue tagging extremely easy to do and to use. Also, Nextpoint is extremely receptive to feedback or requests, and are constantly evolving their software to client's wants and needs. That is hard to find!

What do you dislike?

The "Prep" database for reviewing transcripts. It seems to me that this database is in its infancy or that Nextpoint has focused its time and attention on the "Review" database. First: many of my txt transcripts uploaded without proper page breaks, making it impossible to review and issue code or designate transcripts. Nextpoint offered to "fix" the page break problem in the txt files, which would cost us about $1500 for 8 transcripts. Then I discovered that the txt files did in fact have the proper page breaks, and loaded correctly into Summation. We exported the transcripts from Summation and uploaded those into Nextpoint, and viola! It was fine. This tells me that there is something wrong with Nextpoint's software, and they wanted to charge us hundreds of dollars to "fix" the txt files. Second: the transcript designations export options are almost worthless to us; if I wanted a list of designations by issue (for which there are 20-30), I would have to export each issue separately, as opposed to having an option to export designations by issue. Because of that, we began using a different platform for our transcript review. However, I will note that Nextpoint has been made aware of these issues and are receptive to adding new designation export options, so this review may be obsolete in a few months (except for the txt upload problems, they never said they would look into that issue).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to let Nextpoint know of any issues or any requests in features! They are very responsive and open to evolving and implementing changes to the software. They want to hear from you to learn how to make their software better.

Again, doc review is streamlined.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nextpoint
Nextpoint review by Roberto S.
Roberto S.

"Very good tool with some improvements needed. "

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the tool. From an end-user perspective, there isn't a big learning curve which helps alleviate concerns about using it. You can get to what you need in only a few clicks, so it simplifies the review process greatly. From an admin perspective, everything is fairly straight forward and doesn't require a lot of database or admin experience to setup and/or use. Their is also some nice customizability that allows for tailoring databases and reviews to the specific requirements of that case. Processing QC is also fairly straight forward.

What do you dislike?

There is really only one aspect of NP that I dislike, and that's the way that it processes data. Not necessarily what goes on in the backend, just how we get the data ready for import and such. The drag and drop processing function is really only good for data sets that are less than 1GB in total size. The "cloud" processing option, I have found, is more accurate with processing, but it's very cumbersome to use. Having to go through Cloudberry - an external program - can be extremely slow and I think defeats the main goal of what this tool is trying to be - simple. Using cloudberry is not an ideal way to process and can be especially burdensome when it involves very large data sets. Finding a more streamlined way of processing (see: get rid of cloudberry) would make NP a much more approachable tool. That being said, there are other smaller issues that I would like to see resolved in the future. These include: Remove the 1500 page limit for documents, full customization for coding fields/window and the ability to process and keep nested folder structures (or at least provide the ability to recreate the folder structures). It would also be nice of the Transcripts aspect of NP was more like the review aspect with regards to folder creation and such. Finally, the ability to "ghost" or duplicate the setup of another database without having to recreate from scratch every time would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use and administer tool that can handle small to medium sized projects (0-20GB) with relative ease, and something that end-users will find easy to learn and use, Nextpoint is a very good option for you. It's not as robust as other products out there, but if used correctly it can save a lot of time and money for you and your clients. I think that my biggest issues with the product are going to be almost universal with other users as well, but even with it's shortcomings Nextpoint has proved to be a very valuable tool for us - and it can be a very valuable tool for others as well. By fixing a few of the issues though, NP can and will be a big player in the e-discovery industry.

NP has afforded us the opportunity to keep more projects in-house, which in turn will lead to more billable time and will (hopefully) create another profit generating department for the firm. It has also allowed us to get work done faster, which makes case teams much more efficient.

What eDiscovery solution do you use?

Nextpoint review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"Nextpoint from a hot seater's perspective"

What do you like best?

We recently used Nextpoint and Trial Director for prep and for trial presentation. Coordination between multiple distributed teams was very smooth. Having Nextpoint as a central repository made it easy for various attorneys and litigation support staff to verify what materials I would have available to me in the courtroom. If there were new materials that I needed to have, I could easily pull them down from Nextpoint and into Trial Director. If there were exhibits that were being used by opposing counsel that I was unsure whether I had, having access to Nextpoint search was extremely helpful in locating documents by keywords and phrases.

What do you dislike?

When working on demonstratives, we used the Share feature to distribute copies of the latest versions. But documents added to Nextpoint via the Share function seem less searchable and/or accessible, and so it was difficult at times to figure out what was the latest version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps to have someone who is relatively tech savvy to act as the point person when interacting with Nextpoint. This person doesn't necessarily have to already be an expert in Nextpoint, but experience with other doc review tools or tech-savviness in general would be preferred. This kind of aptitude will help streamline the transition to using Nextpoint and also help you to maintain/manage more of your casefile internally.

The business problem that Nextpoint solves is coordinating work across multiple firms in multiple cities and locations. Work/knowledge across teams could be leveraged, saving time and avoiding duplicate efforts. Most importantly from a hot seater's perspective, Nextpoint simplifies the communication process. Everyone knows what everyone else has. No one assumes that I have something and I don't have to wonder if there's something that I'm missing.

Nextpoint review by Jill G.
Jill G.

"User-friendly software!"

What do you like best?

Nextpoint is easy to use, because it is intuitive. Not only does that make for a great user experience, it also makes for easy training of new users on the review team! The folks at Nextpoint are always super helpful and friendly, and very responsive to any questions or concerns.

What do you dislike?

inability to run a term search across more than one sub-folder at a time; seemingly confusing with regard to preparing documents for export (but this is most likely due to my lack of experience with the program)

I am helping my client to sort through thousands of documents in the most practical, cost-effective manner. This benefits not only the client, but my legal team as well as we are then able to search and sort through those documents in an efficient manner.

"Nextpoint Review"

What do you like best?

Nextpoint makes it extremely easy to filter through documents and flag pertinent material. It also makes it easy to move documents into various categories after the relevant documents have been flagged and allows all individuals with access to that particular count to easily view flagged material and comments by others.

What do you dislike?

I have not had the easiest time extracting pages from a larger document for review. I am not sure I am comfortable with extracting pages because the original never gets deleted and then you end up accumulating duplicates of various documents. I think I would like it better if you could edit the original documents and select whether you want to keep the original or delete it, so that you don't end up with multiple of the same thing.

It saves a lot of time when reviewing large volumes of documents and allows various users to access the material at one time which makes it easy to use for a large group project. It is also extremely efficient to add various tabs while you are using it and to add attorney comments for others to view.

User in Law Practice

"A good product for small sized firms"

What do you like best?

The database is pretty straightforward, and when you do have problems with it, their support center is easy to reach. The layout is conducive to document review and I really appreciate that it allows you to search for hidden texts within a document when reviewing. Using this database definitely shortens the amount of time you would spend when producing documents.

What do you dislike?

The product is still being developed so there are a lot of features other e-discovery products have that Nextpoint does not yet; this sometimes requires you to complete a task in a roundabout way. One feature that I hope they add soon is the ability to create subfolders.

During the discovery stage of a case is when Nextpoint is most helpful. I like that Nextpoint is able to read many different file formats. In fact, using a Mac OS Software I am unable to view certain documents that were created on a PC, I have different applications to deal with this problem but Nextpoint makes it easy because it recognizes many of these files in their database.

User in Law Practice

"Easy to setup and use eDiscovery platform"

What do you like best?

It was easy to start using. It has a familiar and intuitive interface and with a powerful search feature.

The fact it is all stored in the cloud allows for easy access by lawyers and clients alike.

The support has also been great. There's a point person who assists you with small issues as they come up and a larger team is assigned to any projects you need assistance with.

It is highly compatible with existing platforms. So far, whatever format we have received we've been able to import easily. We've also been able to produce our documents in any format required by opposing counsel.

What do you dislike?

Working with older scanned documents (non-native) was a bit difficult at times. The document splitting feature in the program itself isn't great so you're better off splitting and having all your documents ready in that sense prior to import.

As the search tool is powerful there is a bit of a learning curve. Likely no way to avoid this. Even after using for a while, you have to be smart with your searches and occasionally try multiple variations with modifiers to make sure you get the right results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Given its powerful tools and flexible plans, Nextpoint ought to be considered by anyone looking for eDiscovery software or to switch to a new platform.

The program has helped us manage our electronic discovery process in an efficient and effective manner. It allows us to have a powerful tool along with excellent without having to make a large investment in hardware or software.

Nextpoint review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"NextPoint helped me fact check expert reports"

What do you like best?

It makes production searchable, which is a godsend, as Adobe has very limited functionality for searching across files by itself. The existence of native files was great, one I figured out how to use it. Linking exhibits from depositions is really awesome. Overall, I would use this every time over any other method I've used for fact checking expert reports.

What do you dislike?

Exact string matching from the initial search is unreliable. I don't particularly like how different categories like "documents" and "depositions" are siloed and don't automatically search from one another, though I think this may differ depending on implementation. The availability of native files from Bates-stamped PDFs should be made more prominent when available, maybe by changing the color of the document selector when a native original is available. Reduction of duplicates Exhibits/Bates stamped docs would be nice, and it would be nice to match up documents that are both Exhibits and Bates stamped together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've heard from coworkers that it's a lot better than Relativity, but I've never used Relativity. I would recommend it to anyone thinking of a production management software.

I'm checking citations and suggesting edits to expert reports. It's a lot easier to have everything in one place than to hunt down a document on a file server. Text string matching is great for finding unattributed quotes, usually. It makes me a lot more self-sufficient as a checker, rather than having to ask the author where the source documents are.

User in Legal Services

"Good for document organization"

What do you like best?

It has a robust tagging and sorting system, which makes finding the documents you need easy. It automatically fills in fields like creation date and title where such things are previously existing.

What do you dislike?

Many duplicates get uploaded to the system, sometimes under different titles, and you are required to go through all of them and weed out the ones you do not want or need. Photos included in emails are broken out into their own files, but this sometimes includes signature photos and space fillers, which are completely unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software seems like it's still in the development phase as far as features. What it does, it does really well, but there are some things that it still seems to be lacking. It's easy to learn and use with several analytics for numbers nerds.

We needed a document management tool for thousands of documents and this seems to do the trick.

User in Law Practice

"Nextpoint used for deposition designations"

What do you like best?

The color coding always look great when I need to designate a lot of affirmative designations, counters, objections, etc for trial.

What do you dislike?

In my experiences I cannot think of anything that I dislike, I very much enjoy using the product whenever I can.

As an attorney I often have to argue with the opposing party about testimony that was given in depositions and in court. I use nextpoint to highlight issues and objections regarding those statements. It makes it very easy for us to quickly understand where the issues are that we need to get resolved.

Nextpoint review by Lacey S.
Lacey S.

"Nextpoint Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize the grid view, tagging fields and combining tags-such as Folder No. and Name. The ability to add accounts is really great too.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing explicitly that I dislike about the software. The only minor complaints would be that it takes time to rotate pages.

Our company uses Nextpoint to organize our legal documents for our law firm. The ability to tag and keep track of all of the documents we receive from clients and opposing counsel are very beneficial.

"Just getting started"

What do you like best?

I am just getting started with NextPoint, but can already see the ease of use, especially with importing documents, which I found cumbersome with our last e-discovery software. I have a lot to learn, but the staff has been willing and helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot I still need to learn. I think that the best way to really retain is through trial and error so it will take some time to really feel comfortable in NextPoint. Until then, projects sometimes feel like they take longer than they should.

We are still in the early stages of using NextPoint, but I think it will be key in large document review and productions, especially with the new NDIL discovery pilot program, which accelerates the discovery process.

User in Law Practice

"As a paralegal, I utilize this program in a document intensive litigation. "

What do you like best?

I best like the foldering system and which cuts down on duplication and creates an easy avenue between related documents, in addition to the automatic OCR'ing which makes these documents easily searchable.

What do you dislike?

I am not a big fan of the timing it takes to upload a voluminous set of documents, nor do I care for the redacting system.

Though it is slightly time consuming on the front-end, the program has made coding and searching for documents so much more efficient. Things are easy and quick to find, saving valuable time, especially during such events as depositions and deposition preparation. I also enjoy being able to pull certain documents that are coded in multiple folders based solely on what is needed.

Nextpoint review by Kelly Hart G.
Kelly Hart G.

"Terrific Support Team"

What do you like best?

The accessibility of the support team is excellent. Training is easy and user friendly. NextPoint offers webinars on any topic and the staff is always willing to schedule an in person training session.

What do you dislike?

Because it is cloud based, we cannot access NextPoint without a "hot spot" in the courtrooms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer support is at the top of my list of requirements when using a product like NextPoint and they deliver!

The ease of searching and sorting through a lot of documents is terrific.

Nextpoint review by Véronique E.
Véronique E.

"Very user friendly "

What do you like best?

- It is extremely user friendly

- We can look up our documents easily in massive files

- We can work on it from any computer

- Many people can be connected at the same time.

What do you dislike?

The metadata sometimes make it difficult. For example, if we load PDF documents, there is information such as the date, author, title of document, etc. that is missing.

We use it in all of our massive files involving voluminous documentation. It is extremey helpful.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like the layout. It is pleasing to the eyes and doesn't scare new users like Relativity does.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that users are not able to perform overlays. Often times, we need this done ASAP and there is a lag with a request going in and the overlay being performed. I understand there is a standard time frame for responding to all support requests, but the ability to overlay is a common feature in most ediscovery tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. You will not be disappointed. The team is very receptive to users' suggestions. Numerous recommendations from our firm's team have been implemented in our relatively short time with the product

It is our preferred ediscovery tool.

User in Law Practice

"Our firm has reviewed numerous documents for attorney-client privilege/business confi and redaction."

What do you like best?

I liked the metrics that Nextpoint used to display, so that each team member could gauge their production against that of their peers.

What do you dislike?

That you can only redact one page at a time. There are seem to be some issues with the de-duping aspect of the program. We keep seeing the same documents over and over.

We are removing privileged documents from production to our litigation opponent and keeping an electronic record of what we have done. It helps to keep voluminous production under control.

Nextpoint review by Greg C.
Greg C.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I've used all of the competitors' products. For the money, NextPoint cannot be beat. The interface is easy to use and the NextPoint is very quick to respond to questions and issues. This is a great product.

What do you dislike?

If the program could identify near duplicates, that would be a great addition. The competitive products with this functionality costs significantly more though.

We had a need for document review system that allowed us to work with documents in the cloud. NextPoint filled the role.

User in Law Practice

"Good customer service, not user friendly"

What do you like best?

The customer service representatives at NextPoint are very responsive and are great at responding to any issues no matter how big or small.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not at all intuitive - there are many steps that need to take place for almost every process. A lot of small issues with the layout of pages as well, lots of scrolling up and down the pages to make changes, not a lot of ways to customize things for my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fine on a base level. Needs a lot of instruction for use.

Having to search through hundreds of thousands of pages of discovery production for a certain name or date has gotten much easier. The advanced search tool is great.

"Law Office review"

What do you like best?

The searchability options are much more advanced than I am used to. It is great that I can search within a search

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you cannot change the short cut title because when I split documents the title is consist even if the documents change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use a case that is about to go to trial, practice with the program on smaller cases first.

We are trying to get both offices on the same page as far as method of saving, organizing and filing. I realized this is a great way to share documents between offices.

Nextpoint review by Rodrick B.
Rodrick B.

"Have used Nextpoint on various review projects."

What do you like best?

Nextpoint is ease of use and stability is better than most other platforms I have used.

What do you dislike?

Once folders have been loaded, refreshing the browsers leads to having to load the folders again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I prefer Nextpoint over the other platforms I have previously used.

I am searching for documents in litigation discovery. Allows me to work efficiently on projects.

Nextpoint review by Brooke R.
Brooke R.

"Easy to use Litigation Support Software and Service"

What do you like best?

Nextpoint is great because it is user-friendly and easy to use. The software helps our law firm manage & review documents and easily search transcripts.

What do you dislike?

Less tech-savy users may require more training to use the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend taking advantage of their training programs for better ease of use.

This software makes it easier for us to organize and review documents such as transcripts from depositions.

Nextpoint review by Alicia B.
Alicia B.

"Nextpoint is great"

What do you like best?

I love the trial preparation tools, such as the ability to work with deposition designations.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the separation between the review and the prep databases.

We are working on customizing the review field sizes. We have realized the benefit of being able to search a large number of documents for a particular topic.

Nextpoint review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Great, user friendly platform ideal for document review. "

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and easy to navigate. There are plenty of customizable options without being overwhelming to the end user.

What do you dislike?

The search options are not quite as inclusive or intuitive as some other programs. Processing time on certain functions can be slow at times. I would like to see more analytics and TAR functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal for medium sized linear review projects and also very helpful in depo prep.

Identifying evidence for use at depositions and trial, as well as conducting privilege and confidentiality reviews for defensive discovery.

Nextpoint review by Lakeyah S.
Lakeyah S.

"My experience with Nextpoint has been amazing!"

What do you like best?

I love the availability of the support team! It is also so easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that there were handbooks for less technologically savvy offices. It being so web based is sometimes more difficult than helpful in this instance.

We have been able to organize our e-storage tremendously!

Nextpoint review by Kelly M.
Kelly M.

"KM - Siskind Boyd Nexpoint Review "

What do you like best?

The customer service and support is great. Anytime I have a question I am able to talk to a real person and get great feed back.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind right now - reviewing discovery is never very fun.

With Nextpoint, I am able to organize and search large volumes of discovery. This would be nearly impossible without Nexpoint.

Nextpoint review by Suzanne Perry W.
Suzanne Perry W.

"Nextpoint is by far the most intuitive and easy to use platform we've tried."

What do you like best?

Ease of search, either by Bates number, or descriptive string.

What do you dislike?

The inability to bulk upload without having to use the S3.

Reviewing in the platform is so much easier, and less time consuming than other platforms we've used.

Nextpoint review by Jean-François L.
Jean-François L.

"Nextpoint Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy very much the reader and the userfriendly interface.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the formatting is quite heavy and the incompatibility to read CAD files is to be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More options

Reviewing and summarizing documents - Law firm stuff

User in Legal Services

"Excellent eDiscovery for small firm "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and excellent customer service. It is easy to do advanced searches and filter documents. It is mostly user-intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues to dislike, yet. I have only used the review platform, not the prep platform so far.

Ability to search large volume of digital data.

User in Legal Services

"Nextpoint is a useful and practical platform for use in the discovery stage."

What do you like best?

Nextpoint is intuitive and allows the discovery process to be smooth. I like how you can review a large amount of information within a short amount of time due to the way they organize and consolidate the information.

What do you dislike?

I have only had positive experiences with Nextpoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get comfortable and learn by doing!

I like how Nextpoint allows you to search all of the different formats and files you are working with. It also allows you to print to PDF different sizes of the files you are working with.

Nextpoint review by Jacob B.
Jacob B.

"Document review"

What do you like best?

Text searchability is generally accurate

What do you dislike?

Downloading documents--would be good if OCR text matched location in PDF on the page, rather than in small font in the upper right hand corner

Finding keywords and text in documents

"Using Nextpoint"

What do you like best?

I believe that the strongest feature of Nextpoint is the search capabilities.

What do you dislike?

I waited too long to start entering information into Nextpoint.

We had an extremely document intensive file and it was incredibly helpful when we needed to find a specific documents or a specific set of documents.

Nextpoint review by User

"Nexpoint"

What do you like best?

The variety and multitude of capabilities the program offers.

What do you dislike?

The inability to use so many of the programs functions. (without customer support)

Often times, there are many steps required to perform a task; it can be very time intensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read reviews and speak to other users.

Discovery document storage- the program allows for excellent organization.

"Database Review"

What do you like best?

I like that you can include different advanced categories at one time to limit a search result.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can click to see the documents before or after when a specific document is requested.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have metadata information available. My database if pdf only and searching is time consuming.

I am not solving a problem, just assisting with finding documents.

Nextpoint review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great product that fills a void in our large scale Plaintiff MDL matters."

What do you like best?

The prep module we're using is a great web based solution filling a void we've been looking to fill for a long time. Embedded videos, exhibit linking within transcripts are all great features.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to customize fields and field views as well as granular security.

Hosting a solution for many lawyers to centralize work on post discovery data in large scale MDLs.

User in Law Practice

"Great for reviewing large amounts of documents"

What do you like best?

document management - it allows every person in my firm to have access to the same documents at the same time. It also removes the necessity of having a large stack of papers in my office at all times. I also like that I can review it anytime, anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could see other people's progress

document management

"Attorney"

What do you like best?

It is user friendly and easy to use. The review process is very easy.

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirks you have to learn and get used to, like saving a document after adding a tag

efficiency in reviewing documents

"Nextpoint Trial Software"

What do you like best?

The platform is intuitive for users of all abilities.

What do you dislike?

I believe there are granular organizational tools missing. However, I appreciate Nextpoint's continued willingness to listen and accept our feature requests in this area.

Nextpoint offers a platform for our all of our post-discovery materials. It's accessibility allows for the optimal functionality of a central repository with some many components.

"Efficient e-discovery provider"

What do you like best?

Promptness of response when individual issues arise during a production.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. As a small firm, I originally had a package deal ($X/month for 4 cases to be hosted). Then the pricing increased, which got expensive when I used their services for loading/help craft specific searches for documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and negotiate a package deal (monthly hosting fee for X number of cases).

Document hosting (large-scale productions); production services. Saves time (and money) on doc review/production.

"Mixed"

What do you like best?

Cloud storage and management of evidentiary documents.

What do you dislike?

Software design is mediocre, and based on assumptions about user needs and preferences that in my case are just wrong.

"Business problems": Efficient and easy document analysis, organization and notation. "Benefits": pretty much limited to benefits associated with cloud storage vs. on-site storage.

Administrator in Law Practice

"Powerful document review tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use when familiar, ease of remote access

What do you dislike?

Learning curve is rather steep, help files not well-organized, inability to batch process already imported records

Litigation document review, have saved time on the review process

User in Law Practice

"Great tool. A little complex."

What do you like best?

Ability to organize mass quantities of documents.

What do you dislike?

Boolean search does not always work and is hard to use.

Efficiency.

Nextpoint review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Deposition Designations"

What do you like best?

The ability to bulk import voluminous designations and objections.

What do you dislike?

The fact we are not better utilizing the software as a company.

Providing support to partners and associates in preparing for trials.

Nextpoint review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"large antitrust case"

What do you like best?

available access 24/7

logs who was previously in files

What do you dislike?

slow response

sometimes locked up safari

tiff files instead of pdf files

Recommendations to others considering the product

does a great job picking out words for searches

organizing

User in Legal Services

"Good idea - not always user friendly"

What do you like best?

Ease of retrieving documents; ease of loading documents

What do you dislike?

Not as flexible in coordinating use with other programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

It was cumbersome to use for what we wanted; we switched to casemap.

User in Law Practice

"I used Nextpoint for deposition designations."

What do you like best?

The speed at which designations can be completed.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the notes aren't always imported accurately.

Downloading deposition designations instead of doing them by hand, which is tedious and time-consuming.

Nextpoint review by Executive Sponsor in Legal Services
Executive Sponsor in Legal Services

"It is helpful but not intuitive when using."

What do you like best?

The availability of a great number of records.

What do you dislike?

Inability to sort and organize effectively.

Being used for compiling exhibits for hearing.

"Nextpoint review"

What do you like best?

Nextpoint is an essential for our firm. It is very easy to use and organizes all the documents. It is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to search for certain documents when you plug in keywords.

Nextpoint was great for collecting discovery and organizing documents.

User in Legal Services

"Pretty good, seems better than alternatives"

What do you like best?

Search function seemed pretty good. I liked being able to make notes and highlight documents.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to search by a specific bates number. Took forever to download documents for printing.

Has helped with going through large amounts of discovery documents

Nextpoint review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Helpful in every way"

What do you like best?

Ease of working with the product and customer service provided.

What do you dislike?

Some of the document searches yield negative results most probably because of the format of the document before upload.

Document research

Learn more about Nextpoint

Nextpoint Videos

Learning about Nextpoint?

* We monitor all Nextpoint reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.