nGAGEMENT

nGUVU offers an employee engagement platform for contact centers. Using game mechanics, recognition and social media concepts, nGAGEMENT influences agents’ behaviors by leveraging people’s natural desire for competition, collaboration, achievement, status and recognition in order to build intrinsic motivation and improve employee engagement. nGAGEMENT is an immersive experience that empowers agents to self-manage and makes it fun for them to accomplish tasks that are at the core of their responsibilities.

Work for nGAGEMENT?

Learning about nGAGEMENT?

nGAGEMENT Reviews

Ask nGAGEMENT a Question
Showing 5 nGAGEMENT reviews
nGAGEMENT review by Chris "Full-Stack C.
Chris "Full-Stack C.

"A great team that is able to deliver!"

What do you like best?

- I like that the software is very customizable and can be setup to work with company processes and companies are not forced to "bend" to the nguvu process.

- When it comes to integration and getting access to the data the nguvu developers are second to none.

- New features and product enhancements continue to keep on being introduced at a quick pace.

What do you dislike?

Initially the setup process can take time depending on your internal data structure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Sometimes the benefits are abstract or not immediately obvious.

- Have a good idea of the KPIs that you want to improve.

- Involve IT so you don't get pushback when you want to implement

- Start with a small pilot project

- Nguvu helps to motivate and keep contact center agents engaged.

- Keeps the company focused the important KPIs.

- The solution is well priced and delivers a very fast ROI.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about nGAGEMENT
nGAGEMENT review by Orsolya H.
Orsolya H.

"A great way to keep score on my goals at work"

What do you like best?

When this product was rolled out, I thought, great, another app to juggle while I field customer issues and try to triage. But it's not meant to be used for case logging or customer interactions. nGUVU is my personal scorekeeper, and it also helps me focus on the metrics my boss wants me to improve.

The interface is basic, but it provides a lot of data. There's a notification column along the screen that shows how my team is doing, and the latest hits and missed from them, and the main area has a bullseye to represent my own objectives. I love the visual shortcuts and ability to launch inter-agent challenges!

nGAGEMENT is like a social interface, but if you replace the friend updates with work-related ones, you get an idea of what it's about. I can check it once and get my status in a few minutes, without being tied to the app to actually do my work. Huge time-saver and less of a hassle than what I have heard about typical gamified apps.

Our manager also sends out a quiz on a weekly basis, and uses those to provide a prize, like hokey tickets or a weekly bonus.

It's pretty slick, and I feel connected at work!

What do you dislike?

Here is a list of things I would love to see in the product:

- A summary of my past accomplishments - like the year in review

- Lots of avatars, can I actually import one I already have?

- I would love to get more tips on best practices - is that built-in?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your managers to consider this app, make sure you get them to look past the fact that it's called "gamification". Although there is a social media feel to it, it's really work-related. I think we had a homegrown version of this before, but it never took off, and now that we get our stats from the Genesys system directly, there is no questioning the data - for instance, before we would debate if our on-hold rates were on the line or improving, because someone else was interpreting the data.

It's slick, fun, and integrated with Genesys. Thumbs up!

We were told nGAGEMENT was being rolled-out for us to better collaborate internally, and I have to say, it seems to be working.

Our office in Denver is working with us on KPI challenges, we have total visibility into our objectives, such as customer satisfaction, NPS scores, AHT, and other performance stats - and every day, we can see how close we are to a weekly or monthly objective, depending on the stat and how often it's tallied.

The way I see it, we get to put a little fun into work, and I even caught myself planning how to improve my stats for my next review off-hours, which has me less stressed and a lot more focused on customers.

What Gamification solution do you use?

nGAGEMENT review by Megan M.
Megan M.

"Excellent partner!"

What do you like best?

The people at nGuvu really work as a partner to establish an environment that will drive productivity but also add fun into the Agents' days.

What do you dislike?

I am hoping that in future developments, Managers will be able to manually add points to the Representatives for a variety of reasons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product.

Previously, we were manually tracking schedule adherence. With the nGagement platform, we can easily track schedule adherence and allow for real time access for the Agents.

nGAGEMENT review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Gamification in the Call Center"

What do you like best?

The nGUVU team is terrific to work with. They take the time to understand the business problems and tailor the product to best address those needs. With regular weekly meetings we were kept up to date with progress, performance improvements, and new software features.

What do you dislike?

In our case we didn't really have a lot to dislike. the product is well build, very customizable, and the team and support we received were outstanding.

Improvements to schedule adherence (shift starts) and break adherence.

nGAGEMENT review by Ryan T.
Ryan T.

"Easy to use and interactive "

What do you like best?

One of the better application out there to keep your projects and task organized!

What do you dislike?

I want to be able to customize it more .

Being organized and proactive with deadlines.

Learning about nGAGEMENT?

* We monitor all nGAGEMENT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.