NICE inContact

Nice inContact helps call centers around the globe create profitable customer experiences through its portfolio of cloud-based call center software solutions.

Work for NICE inContact?

Learning about NICE inContact?

NICE inContact Reviews

Ask NICE inContact a Question
Showing 37 NICE inContact reviews
NICE inContact review by <span>Gretchen G.</span>
Gretchen G.

"InContact - Powerful cloud solution that fits all of your needs"

What do you like best?

I like the strong protection of not having to maintain my own hardware and knowing that inContact is always upgrading their software, ensuring multiple location redundancies, and always looking out for its clients. I have learned to do many valuable things with their software, such as allowing the scripting platform to look at incoming phone numbers and route them based on the origination place.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the fact that I do not have the ability to 'drag and drop' a call from a dashboard. If a call is holding in queue and we don't have sufficient agents available with that skill, it takes several clicks away to get that skill assigned to someone else. We woudl like to just grab the call and throw it at an agent, but we realize that is wishful thinking!

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommend to others! The ease of use and easy setup will allow people who are not IT professionals by nature to also be able to setup and maintain the system.

We have been able to scale our business and handle large volumes of traffic by utilizing their software. We have purchased their new WFO software and we will be beta testing it very soon.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NICE inContact
NICE inContact review by <span>Brandon E.</span>
Brandon E.

"A very good cloud based ACD system"

What do you like best?

InContact is very easy to use, the support is fantastic and responsive and definitely brings their best foot to the game.

What do you dislike?

I will say that some of the interface can be a little clunky to look around. Reports, especially customized ones, can be a little hard to sort out but they are introducing new layouts/interfaces shortly to handle this so we do look forward to those issues being addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is possibly one of the best "call center" softwares I've dealt with in my 20 years of working in this capacity. There are always things that could be better but inContact does take those and into account and works to improve the product. Their support is bar none the best from any ACD provider I've worked with. They are responsive both over the phone and via chat on their website.

We need a solid and responsive call system for our support center. InContact provides a health of information in terms of individual agent details, call center data and SalesForce integration which is a great to our organization's success. The level of detail available is actually very surprising, in a good way.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

NICE inContact review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"It's 2018, and NICE Is Another CRM... and It's Great!"

What do you like best?

Incontact is a fairly new company, but they seem to be 100% in tune with what a company needs.

I would never say that I am passionate about CRMs, but I have gotten to the point in my life that I have tried them all (maybe not literally, but it feels that way). Incontact does what-it-does very well. And stuff it doesn't do? Well it doesn't do that. :)

That may be vague, but I mean it in the best way. Incontact does not launch with broken or incomplete tools. They won't give you a boat today, and a paddle a year from now.

As for the tools themselves, all the things you would want to track user and prospect data is here. Like all CRMs, it is what you put into it. Incontact is VERY easy to set up, and makes certain competitors like Hubspot or Zoho look bad.

Support is great. Documentation is great (even though I never needed it... so maybe I am just assuming it's great), the layout is beautiful + easy to read, much more flexible than some alternatives. You won't be disaponted.

What do you dislike?

Guhh, I hate that this is a required field.

It can run a little slow while loading bulky requests (But every CRM can have this issue and it's not the dev's fault, and ever sales person will tell you that theirs doesn't have this problem). I would like to see them grow in a more mobile direction. Their pricing structure is weird, it doesn't fit our business structure very well, and we found that we limited certain employee's access to fit the frame (I think rethinking who used Incontact really had some positive restructuring benefits in the long term though).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try some of the free alternative availible like Hubspot, Zoho, Insightly, find out what your team needs, buy the product that is right for you.

If you have used a CRM in the past (hopefully you have... if not, have someone else vet your software PLEASE!) then you know what it does for you. In my role, I need to be flexible and rethink technology regularly, and you start to see the patterns.

Like all CRMs, Incontact will keep your notes together, help you maximize sales, improve your relationships with clients, unify your team, help your company scale as old employees leave and new ones take their place... If you don't have a CRM, get one today.

What Incontact brings to the table is a dedication to their product and the success of their customers. You will not find this dedication with the big dogs. Make sure your choose your alliance wisely, or be prepared to do massive technology overhauls.

NICE inContact review by <span>Michael F.</span>
Michael F.

"Easiest to Use and Flexible"

What do you like best?

The product and interfaces are easy to use and understand. The amount of options and tasks that can be done are vast and it allows for major changes to made quickly. It allows for extreme flexibility and adjustments to business practices and processes allowing for significant cost savings and improved customer relations.

What do you dislike?

With so many closely tied systems and being cloud based it can be very difficult when there are outages or issues. It isn't as simple as restarting the servers and getting back online. At times outages can be vast and occur for quite some time as the right parties are engaged to resolve the issues.

Ability to mange a small workforce of agents with ease to maximum support and limit staff. Also able to adjust to customer needs and modify processes in almost real time.

NICE inContact review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"We have had lots of issues"

What do you like best?

Integration with Salesforce is a good idea, once you get it set up properly.

What do you dislike?

Their communication internally is not good. We have been passed off from contact to contact without much knowledge transfer, and alot of our requests have been lost in the shuffle. We have had many issues over the course of this implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to stay on top of these guys and make sure everything is documented. We have had so many issues with go-live and minimal support and guidance to avoid these issues. The product is also not intuitive to use at all and they do not seem open to our feedback. If I were evaluating products like this for the team to use, I would make sure to look at what else is out there and not necessarily go for the cheapest solution. There are lots of other vendors out there that do what InContact does, but better.

We intend to utilize the Salesforce implementation for our support agents, but at the moment we implemented MVP due to issues with go-live. We are hoping the Salesforce integration can automate many of the smaller repetitive tasks our agents do.

NICE inContact review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Incontact is an all around system "

What do you like best?

I like using incontact for work cause it streamlines your login information, easy to access data when needed and also its easy to log in and out of. I like the look of it and it seems to be user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dont like when it freezes up when trying to change statuses or log out of it. You could be stuck in a loop mechanism with client calls continually being routed to you or even missing out on potential client calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good system to use for any business that deals with call taking and wanting to streamline data all in one place.

I like that it streamlines the call center experience in being able to take calls, code the data and even retrieve data if needed. Its also user friendly and not to hard to learn how to use it.

NICE inContact review by Administrator

"Capable and lightweight telephony system that is flexible and extensible but lacks some features. "

What do you like best?

The system is scalable from a handful of users to hundreds and is nearly infinitely customizable from a customer engagement perspective. Since nearly everything is web based, its platform agnostic and runs on commodity hardware without issue. Getting users up and running can be accomplished remotely and with minimal hassle.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more advanced contact center features like AI chatbots and knowledge base integration are either half baked or hard to implement. Further, advanced scripting changes have to be either by their billable professional services or by an archaic back end editor that only runs in Windows (or VMs)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you plan you product road map before you design your call scripts so you have more flexibility in the future.

Enhancing and increasing customer engagements. Providing as many touch points for customer interaction while minimizing the staff needed to address them.

NICE inContact review by Administrator

"InContact has allowed us to grow our business over the course of the past five years"

What do you like best?

I like how their dashboards work. They make it easy to create new skills and monitor those using real time dashboards.

What do you dislike?

They need to have the ability to create agent profiles. Our company has a lot of skills and every time we have a new agent start, you have to add all skills manually instead of just clicking a button to add a profile that already has those skills assigned

Helping us to make more outbound call attempts within a much faster time frame and create automated call strategies within their scripting architecture to where we can deliver voicemails without the need for human intervention

NICE inContact review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Best In Class"

What do you like best?

The reliability and stability are unmatched. Great features that work together seamlessly. Least amount of down time I've ever seen.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't exactly pretty. Even with their 17.1 release it still looks about 10 years old which was in improvement on the late 90's look it's had since the late 90's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a thorough evaluation. Bring in all the players. Don't keep it siloed to just IT. The contact center affects vastly more pieces of the company than most realize. Read the reports that are published; buy at the end of the quarter to get the best deal.

InBound and OutBound contact center for a company with about 50 agents. The new WFM tools from Nice are nice but still need of some work. Scheduling people is easy. The dialer is unparalleled. The omnichannel routing is easy to setup and modify on my own.

NICE inContact review by <span>Sara M.</span>
Sara M.

"Ease of reporting"

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to listen in to calls and change skills through the Supervisor module.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to find out peak times and what was going on at that time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to setup and work with. Regularly added new users, changed skills and pulled reports.

Tickets for issues were not as simple and were hard to get the right kind of help.

Better utilization of disposition codes and accountability of ones time.

NICE inContact review by <span>Hans H.</span>
Hans H.

"Amazing integration options and configurability"

What do you like best?

inContact studio for programming routing, integration with Salesforce and external data for intelligent routing and advanced logic

What do you dislike?

SaaS-related downtime, shared systems, avoidable mistakes in their IT management that cause downtime

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful of their downtime. Sometimes outages are very impactful.

Intelligent call routing based on who is calling, what entitlements they have, case# or work order# entry and screen popping/integrated call logging in Salesforce.

NICE inContact review by Administrator

"inContact Helped our startup launch successfully"

What do you like best?

Flexibility, Agent UI Experience, Reporting. Also the technical support and consulting on demand services were really great

What do you dislike?

Detailed IVR configuration could not be done via the web, it had to be done using a local Windows client which was very inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

inContact allowed us to launch our call center with ease. When we need to migrate our call center from the west coast to the midwest, inContact allowed us to seamlessly accomplish this task with ease and with no downtime.

We successfully launched the call center at our startup using inContact. The ease of training and use helped us successfully scale quickly!

NICE inContact review by <span>Alan L.</span>
Alan L.

"Better for large ransoms companies"

What do you like best?

Good dashboard for reporting, easy to modify

What do you dislike?

Reps are scripted. Sales oversold out of box capabilities and this has hurt us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for queuing centers - not inside Sales Centers depending on customized/individualized contacts

Contact management.

"Remote Agents"

What do you like best?

Scalability of the software. I can add agents, lines with just a couple clicks.

What do you dislike?

I have been on the system sine 2010, getting past Tier I support for questions or issues to decrease my time on the phone.

It has allowed us to hire more agents with the remote capabilities than our inhouse switches that I used to manage.

NICE inContact review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"The most reliable call center system on the market!"

What do you like best?

Not only is the this most reliable service out there, It is also the easiest to use. The cloud based call center is allows us to route calls quickly and correctly. The IVR system is self service and helps to route calls.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot that there isn't to like. The program does everything you need it to. The call routing has been a huge asset to our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a quality product that does not break the bank. It is available to do the advanced reporting and analyzing all of the calls. The system can routing customers calls based on their interactions with it. With this being a cloud based software it allows us to easily make any changes we need and have it take affect right away. The personal connection dialer is also a feature that is unique to the system and creates a more personalized service.

What we liked most about this program is that it has everything you need in one place. It helps to integrate all the other systems we were using and now we only have this one. It is a huge help to have everything at your fingertips. As we increased the size of our call center the program was able to accommodate our new needs.

NICE inContact review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"User friendly and effective"

What do you like best?

First of all I like how user-friendly the system is. I'm able to answer calls and see all my information logged (phone numbers, start time of call, and duration of call). I can also search for a phone # in my history easily.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes after a call if I forget to click release or end wrap up I'm not showing up as being logged into all primary groups and I miss opportunities to get calls. If there was a way to notify me that would be helpful

Able to respond to customers quickly.

NICE inContact review by <span>Mitch M.</span>
Mitch M.

"Starting To Have Stability Issues"

What do you like best?

IC has a very flexible developer console that allows you to do almost anything with your telephony scripts. They also have a pretty robust API offering.

What do you dislike?

The stability has been very intermittent lately, they also are not the best partner so expect to do almost everything yourself. They have been very slow to change and adapt with newer technologies and confuse innovation with new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IC is very flexible, but you'll need to have a lot of domain knowledge and the bandwidth internally to manage all processes and new development.

Inbound/Outbound calls, Email, Chat, WorkForce Management. IC has a very robust offering of products and services, most everything they offer is a pretty decent solution but they have trouble supporting their customers and keeping their SLA commitments with uptime.

NICE inContact review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool, excellent reporting occasional garbled VM"

What do you like best?

Dashboards and Reporting, ease of configuring

What do you dislike?

Occasionally VM playback is garbled. Have reported, seems to be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool, workforce intelligence works great for a call center but not a technical support center. Data is amazing

Support center , routing calls to appropriate agent with the right skills

NICE inContact review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"NICE scheduling system"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to view and manage your schedule including activity notes, adding or deleting scheduled events, request pto, and even view other people's schedules on your team to better coordinate events.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is the random numeric user names versus using user names with the business email or other similar format as it makes it hard for people to remember their login details.

Being able to schedule a variety of events all in one place.

NICE inContact review by <span>Ari O.</span>
Ari O.

"Stable multi channel platform"

What do you like best?

multiple channels provide an integrated approach for agents and supervisors

What do you dislike?

Certain services require tangible upfront costs

Unified customer support across multiple channels creates a more efficient internal process for contact resolution.

NICE inContact review by <span>Rebecca M.</span>
Rebecca M.

"InContact Review"

What do you like best?

The integration and ease of making calls directly from my computer and sales console.

What do you dislike?

The issues that we encountered outweighed the benefits. We had glitches galore, and we ended up switching providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

We are no longer solving problems with this solution. we decided to change providers

NICE inContact review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Adequate but unimpressive"

What do you like best?

Interfaces are very intuitive though lacking data. Deployment team is very thorough, but watch out for change orders during deployment expanding price.

What do you dislike?

Service performance is not as reliable as other platforms. Sales team promises beyond delivery capability. Support could be more responsive, especially when addressing performance issue escalations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Define requirements carefully and completely before purchasing to ensure a match.

Using IC to expand into international coverage for internal support services.

NICE inContact review by User

"New to NiceInContact"

What do you like best?

We started using this software within the last year. They are still working out the kinks but it has been been better for inbound calls, stats review, and scheduling.

What do you dislike?

Some kinks to work out for different skills I have to work in. those are the kinks they are working out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

more testing

not having to have a hardlined desk phone. ease of scheduling, stats review, skill sets

NICE inContact review by <span>John W.</span>
John W.

"Telephony app not for account management"

What do you like best?

The dialer feature that is integrated with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Onboarding is complicated. The learning curve is not intuitive. Metric integration with Salesforce needs a lot of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a sales acceleration software not an account management. Useful for big lists not managing virtual account management.

not many

NICE inContact review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Streamlines Call Process"

What do you like best?

Easy to transfer to different departments/individuals. Great way to rotate your inbound calls among sales team.

What do you dislike?

Oddly, every once in a while an outside call not for our organization would come through my in contact number. In contacts team refused to believe us and insisted that wasn't possible, but it happened about a dozen times a year. Nothing to effect the usage of the tool, but fairly annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your staff are trained and possibly have a refresher training on it's usage 1-2 times a year to ensure efficiency.

Much more organized dispersal of calls as well as easy transferring for a larger organization with a large call volume.

NICE inContact review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"InContact Call Software - Simple and Effective "

What do you like best?

It is easy to transfer calls to coworkers and see who is available or unavailable for a call. The calls are recorded for easy managing and coaching.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system has glitches and can run slow.

We are benefiting our clients by using this software. Business has grown and we can rely some of that on this call software.

NICE inContact review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Easy to use but has some problems"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the phone is contained in the computer and that traditional phones are no longer required.

What do you dislike?

It often freezes making it difficult to take calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and enables easy access to coworkers to be able to transfer and make calls quickly.

Freezes quite often and can be slow.

NICE inContact review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Functional software for everyday communication"

What do you like best?

InContact software is a multi-faceted software that allows phone dialing and chat features.

What do you dislike?

Although all of the products that InContact offers are great, the multiple chat feature could be improved.

Multiple call and chat handling over multiple agents, metrics and outcomes can be tracked closer as well as employee adherence and volume.

NICE inContact review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Incontact for customer service"

What do you like best?

It was fairly each to use in contact when I was working from home as a customer service representative

What do you dislike?

When I had issues with my work computer it was very hard to set it up on my mac

working remotely was possible, I was able to work from home all summer.

NICE inContact review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

NICE inContact is very easy to use and read.

What do you dislike?

Cannot look at multiple detailed schedules at once, and the screen is kind of busy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish there was a way to look at multiple detailed schedules at once.

Scheduling, time off requests, over time, inbound and outbound phone calls.

NICE inContact review by User

"In contact with InContact?"

What do you like best?

The web version has a clean interface & easy to use while on the phone with candidates.

What do you dislike?

I can get glitches that occur on a weekly basis- not being able to open in on a web browser that I like.

You are easily able to transfer candidates to other users and leave voicemails.

NICE inContact review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"A refreshing user Experience!"

What do you like best?

The dashboard makes important KPI data so easy to read and monitor!

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything to dislike.

It keeps the most important call center KPI data front and center. InContact has made it extremely easy to live monitor my staff!

NICE inContact review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Integrates well with Salesforce"

What do you like best?

InContact integrates very well with salesforce and is a seamless product to implement.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they were super easy to work with and I really enjoyed working with them.

Using a Softphone.

NICE inContact review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Great software!!"

What do you like best?

this software is so easy to use and I highly recommend it. Minimal training and we were up and running!

What do you dislike?

Calls drop sometimes when transferring which can be frustrating!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. I really think you'll like it!

This software links everybody effortlessly and saves our company time and money!

NICE inContact review by User in Information Technology and Services

"NiceInContact"

What do you like best?

Its very easy to work with. was able to go right in and use with my contacts

What do you dislike?

nothing specifically is there that I would say I dislike it is good product

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

General contact use and followup

NICE inContact review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"No issues with InContact or it's Partners"

What do you like best?

The service you receive, the people are great and they actually care!

What do you dislike?

There are times when it takes a while to get back to you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA at this time

Business analytics

NICE inContact review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to check status of call and keep an eye on the queue

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be tricky to transfer calls

A more efficient and easy to use phone system

Learning about NICE inContact?

* We monitor all NICE inContact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.