NICE inContact

Nice inContact helps call centers around the globe create profitable customer experiences through its portfolio of cloud-based call center software solutions.

Work for NICE inContact?

Learning about NICE inContact?

NICE inContact Reviews

Ask NICE inContact a Question
Showing 33 NICE inContact reviews
NICE inContact review by <span>Gretchen G.</span>
Gretchen G.

"InContact - Powerful cloud solution that fits all of your needs"

What do you like best?

I like the strong protection of not having to maintain my own hardware and knowing that inContact is always upgrading their software, ensuring multiple location redundancies, and always looking out for its clients. I have learned to do many valuable things with their software, such as allowing the scripting platform to look at incoming phone numbers and route them based on the origination place.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the fact that I do not have the ability to 'drag and drop' a call from a dashboard. If a call is holding in queue and we don't have sufficient agents available with that skill, it takes several clicks away to get that skill assigned to someone else. We woudl like to just grab the call and throw it at an agent, but we realize that is wishful thinking!

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommend to others! The ease of use and easy setup will allow people who are not IT professionals by nature to also be able to setup and maintain the system.

We have been able to scale our business and handle large volumes of traffic by utilizing their software. We have purchased their new WFO software and we will be beta testing it very soon.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NICE inContact
NICE inContact review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"It's 2018, and NICE Is Another CRM... and It's Great!"

What do you like best?

Incontact is a fairly new company, but they seem to be 100% in tune with what a company needs.

I would never say that I am passionate about CRMs, but I have gotten to the point in my life that I have tried them all (maybe not literally, but it feels that way). Incontact does what-it-does very well. And stuff it doesn't do? Well it doesn't do that. :)

That may be vague, but I mean it in the best way. Incontact does not launch with broken or incomplete tools. They won't give you a boat today, and a paddle a year from now.

As for the tools themselves, all the things you would want to track user and prospect data is here. Like all CRMs, it is what you put into it. Incontact is VERY easy to set up, and makes certain competitors like Hubspot or Zoho look bad.

Support is great. Documentation is great (even though I never needed it... so maybe I am just assuming it's great), the layout is beautiful + easy to read, much more flexible than some alternatives. You won't be disaponted.

What do you dislike?

Guhh, I hate that this is a required field.

It can run a little slow while loading bulky requests (But every CRM can have this issue and it's not the dev's fault, and ever sales person will tell you that theirs doesn't have this problem). I would like to see them grow in a more mobile direction. Their pricing structure is weird, it doesn't fit our business structure very well, and we found that we limited certain employee's access to fit the frame (I think rethinking who used Incontact really had some positive restructuring benefits in the long term though).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try some of the free alternative availible like Hubspot, Zoho, Insightly, find out what your team needs, buy the product that is right for you.

If you have used a CRM in the past (hopefully you have... if not, have someone else vet your software PLEASE!) then you know what it does for you. In my role, I need to be flexible and rethink technology regularly, and you start to see the patterns.

Like all CRMs, Incontact will keep your notes together, help you maximize sales, improve your relationships with clients, unify your team, help your company scale as old employees leave and new ones take their place... If you don't have a CRM, get one today.

What Incontact brings to the table is a dedication to their product and the success of their customers. You will not find this dedication with the big dogs. Make sure your choose your alliance wisely, or be prepared to do massive technology overhauls.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

NICE inContact review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"We have had lots of issues"

What do you like best?

Integration with Salesforce is a good idea, once you get it set up properly.

What do you dislike?

Their communication internally is not good. We have been passed off from contact to contact without much knowledge transfer, and alot of our requests have been lost in the shuffle. We have had many issues over the course of this implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to stay on top of these guys and make sure everything is documented. We have had so many issues with go-live and minimal support and guidance to avoid these issues. The product is also not intuitive to use at all and they do not seem open to our feedback. If I were evaluating products like this for the team to use, I would make sure to look at what else is out there and not necessarily go for the cheapest solution. There are lots of other vendors out there that do what InContact does, but better.

We intend to utilize the Salesforce implementation for our support agents, but at the moment we implemented MVP due to issues with go-live. We are hoping the Salesforce integration can automate many of the smaller repetitive tasks our agents do.

NICE inContact review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Incontact is an all around system "

What do you like best?

I like using incontact for work cause it streamlines your login information, easy to access data when needed and also its easy to log in and out of. I like the look of it and it seems to be user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dont like when it freezes up when trying to change statuses or log out of it. You could be stuck in a loop mechanism with client calls continually being routed to you or even missing out on potential client calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good system to use for any business that deals with call taking and wanting to streamline data all in one place.

I like that it streamlines the call center experience in being able to take calls, code the data and even retrieve data if needed. Its also user friendly and not to hard to learn how to use it.

NICE inContact review by Administrator

"Capable and lightweight telephony system that is flexible and extensible but lacks some features. "

What do you like best?

The system is scalable from a handful of users to hundreds and is nearly infinitely customizable from a customer engagement perspective. Since nearly everything is web based, its platform agnostic and runs on commodity hardware without issue. Getting users up and running can be accomplished remotely and with minimal hassle.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more advanced contact center features like AI chatbots and knowledge base integration are either half baked or hard to implement. Further, advanced scripting changes have to be either by their billable professional services or by an archaic back end editor that only runs in Windows (or VMs)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you plan you product road map before you design your call scripts so you have more flexibility in the future.

Enhancing and increasing customer engagements. Providing as many touch points for customer interaction while minimizing the staff needed to address them.

NICE inContact review by Administrator

"InContact has allowed us to grow our business over the course of the past five years"

What do you like best?

I like how their dashboards work. They make it easy to create new skills and monitor those using real time dashboards.

What do you dislike?

They need to have the ability to create agent profiles. Our company has a lot of skills and every time we have a new agent start, you have to add all skills manually instead of just clicking a button to add a profile that already has those skills assigned

Helping us to make more outbound call attempts within a much faster time frame and create automated call strategies within their scripting architecture to where we can deliver voicemails without the need for human intervention

Learning about NICE inContact?

* We monitor all NICE inContact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.