NiceJob

Showing 8 NiceJob reviews
NiceJob review by <span>Jennifer S.</span>
Jennifer S.

Best Decision We've Made

What do you like best?

The NiceWork system is very easy to use and is a huge time-saver for us. We have noticed an amazing jump in obtaining online reviews and customers love the emails and are happy to share. We've tried a lot of other methods to get reviews but we have never seen the reviews come in so quickly and effortlessly. Sharing on social media used to be something we were either not doing or not doing well and it took a lot of time. This automated program makes it easy to show off our work across multiple social media accounts, often on the same day we did the work.

We also had our website redesigned through the Convert program. While we did spend a good amount of time on providing up-to-date information, the Hatch team truly ran with what we gave them and came back to us with great results. This was the easiest website overhaul experience by far- compared to other companies we've worked with. We are extremely pleased with the fresh look, easy navigation, and quick and thorough support along the way.

What do you dislike?

We haven't found anything we dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We would recommend others who are thinking about Hatch to just make the leap - trust that these people know what they are doing and won't let you down. We have no regrets.

We have been able to turn our stale, outdated website with broken links into a fully responsive, engaging and constantly updated site. We have also been able to obtain customer reviews easily and quickly - something we previously struggled with. Our social media accounts are consistently active now, easily updated with work photos and reviews if choose.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NiceJob
NiceJob review by <span>Ben V.</span>
Ben V.

NiceJob - Excellent Outsource Option

What do you like best?

Fast response from first contact to today, very responsive staff.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This team has been great! I have been working with them for about a month now, using their Convert Website AND Review Management services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a solid website for your local business, which not only looks and functions well, but also has excellent SEO fundamentals... then NiceJob is a great option. Rather than pay a design firm thousands, we only paid a nominal setup fee, and we continue to pay to have the site fully managed by their professional team. This means they continuously monitor the site for conversions (people who go from looking at it, to taking action... like a phone call to the business), AND they are on hand to make changes to the site as needed. In addition, and this is KEY, their software allows you to generate and monitor positive reviews on an ongoing basis! They place these 5 star ratings on your site automatically, and can share to your social media pages as well! This means more reviews on your Google Business Listing, Facebook, Yelp, etc! I know it sounds like I am pitching for them, but this is exactly what I wanted for my client, who owns a tree removal service. For the money & level of service, it is a NO BRAINER.

I provide SEO/PPC services to small service-based businesses. While I am capable of designing and building a website, I was enticed by what NiceJob offered. Review management AND a well optimized website that converts visitors. I would rather outsource the website building. They have proven to be everything they advertise. Great looking site, great sales copy, it loads fast! I will refer future clients of mine to NiceJob for sure.

What Other Marketing solution do you use?

NiceJob review by <span>Jim B.</span>
Jim B.

Must have app to get customer reviews

What do you like best?

Thie people at Hatch have developed an easy to use app for me and my customers to use so that my customers can easily post Google and Facebook reviews. Hatch has made the importance of positive reviews part of my sales pitch when offering my service to customers and keeps great service front of mind in all of my jobs. Get this app people trust third party reviews.

What do you dislike?

They're great to contact online but I wish they had a live phone chat too.

My SEO has skyrocketed and people choose me because I have so many great reviews. In 2 years prior to Hatch I have none. Now I soar over my competitors

NiceJob review by <span>Kyle W.</span>
Kyle W.

Lars and Mark at Hatch give top notch service!

What do you like best?

They will go over and above to provide the very best in service. As soon as you talk with them you know you can trust what they're saying. The Hatch website platform is the best in the industry.

What do you dislike?

Nothing they are awesome:). As soon as I started talking with them I knew they were great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mark and Lars are authentic and do what they say there going to do. If you want one of the best websites out there and to gain great traction on Google. Give Mark and Lars a call at Hatch!

Being at the top of Google for high searched terms and doing it authentically is awesome. Thanks to Lars and Mark at Hatch.

NiceJob review by <span>Szymon T.</span>
Szymon T.

Mark and Lars from NiceJob are the best!

What do you like best?

From the first phone call I had with Lars I knew I wanted to work with their company. Super friendly and professional, I was sold. My website went live today and I couldn't be happier. It's super clean and fresh and I look forward to having it for years to come as I grow my business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, the process was very smooth.

The problem I solved with NiceJob is finally having an up to date website, which also has features that work perfectly for my business like the reviews feature.

NiceJob review by <span>Shawn P.</span>
Shawn P.

Worth every penny

What do you like best?

The folks at Hatch are very personal and knowledgeable. We hired them to take over our website seo and organize our projects in a viewer/use friendly way. Google ranking shot to first page and as a result we have had to problems growing as a company. Lars and Mark are spot on.

What do you dislike?

If I had to write about something I dislike it would be that there is no local phone number to call to chat with them as our business is in the US.

Making the phone ring is key in our business and Hatch eliminated that problem. We have many customers because of our placement on Google.

Learning about NiceJob?

* We monitor all NiceJob reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.